Poppin • jb

By MsBiebz

Boy her dm's poppin. - Book One of the POPPIN series. All Rights Reserved // © MsBiebz . - To read some of m... More

;1
;2
;3
;4
;5
;6
;7
;8
;9
;10
;11
;12
;13
;14
;15
;16
;17
Hey guys
;18
;19
;20
;21
;22
;23
;24
;25
;26
;27
;28
;29
;30
YALL
;31
;32
;33
;34
??
;35
;36
TAG.
;37
;38
;40
;41
?!?!
;42
;43
;44
LOVES
Really wattpad
;45
;46
;47
;48
;49
Last note.
;50
SEQUEL IS UP.

;39

7.9K 318 190
By MsBiebz

It's 3:01 AM and I'm updating, YALL BETTER BE AWAKE.

| Malaysia |

"Can I come?" Max asked, standing in my doorway. Rikki and I had been blasting music for the last couple hours, while we took our time getting ready.

I rolled my eyes, looking down at my phone, I could feel Rikki and Max eyes burning into my side.

"You're seventeen." I finally spoke up, Rikki laughed to herself while she walked out of my room and into the bathroom. "So? And you're eighteen, your point?"

I cracked my neck, thinking.. He did have a point, "fine." I huffed. I saw his eyes light up, surprised that I would actually say yes.

I pointed my finger at him, "but hurry up we leave in five minutes, and no one comes home with you!" He nodded quickly, "okay," he walked out back to his room, "I mean it Max! No one! The last thing I need is for you to catch and STD!" I yelled.

"I'm surprise you're letting him come." Rikki walked back in the room, I shrugged my shoulders, "what else was I suppose to do? Just leave him here alone while everyone goes out and parties?"

"Mal, I don't have a problem with him coming," she chuckled, "he just goin see his older cousin get rachet." I than started laughing, almost messing up the lipgloss process. "I'm so done with you right now, I can't." She wiggled her eyebrows, "I'm just getting started girl!"

*************************************

"Isn't that Alfredo?" Ava yelled to me, it was so hard to hear with the music blasting.

We've been at the club for about 4 hours, and I was actually having a blast. I haven't hung out with my friends in like weeks, my äss been wrapped around Justin's damn finger, almost everyday. It's like ever since I started hanging with him, I don't have time for my other friends and that's no bueno. I don't want to be that girl who forgets about everybody just because she likes a guy, that's not me. And besides having Rikki here is making this night about 10 times better.

My eyes squinted over to the direction Ava was pointing to, to see if it really was Alfredo, "yeah that looks like him." She gave me a confused look, "what's he doing here?" I shrugged, "I don't know why don't you go ask him." I said, sarcastically.

"Malaysia."

I ignored her and continued to dance with Rikki. As we sipped on our drinks, the perks of being an attractive woman, people buy drinks for you.. So even though I'm 18, guess who still getting turnt.

"Malaysia.."

"What?" I snapped turning around, seeing Justin standing there right beside Ava. My eyes widened and I stood straight up, "Justin..."

He smirked, walking closer to me as he kissed my cheek, "if I knew you wanted to go clubbing I would of just invited you." He chuckled, and I could just feel my cheeks heating up, Rikki pushed my shoulder with hers.

"Oh yeah, Justin this is my cousin Rikki." Rikki shot him her million dollar smile, sticking out her hand.

"Nice to meet you Rikki." He shook her hand, politely. She nodded, "likewise."

"Do you guys mind if I steal her for a few?" Justin looked at Ava and Rikki. They both quickly shook there head no, "be my guest, Ava an I were just about to go get our flirt on."

I glared at them both, as Justin took my hand and dragged me away. I don't even know where this man was taking me, but I feel like he's going to rip my arm off any second if he don't calm the hell down.

"Jesus, Justin my arms—"

He cut me off by throwing me up against the wall right out side the bathroom, and harshly kissed me, completely taking me by surprise.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, and pulled him closer to me. He pulled away and started planting kisses on my neck, I let out a soft moan, as he went all the way down to my boobs.

He then lifted me up, and held his hands under my but, as he just sucked on my neck while my hands played through his hair.

"Justin," I möaned, I felt him smirk against my skin. He then opened the bathroom door behind us and carefully walked in it, locking it behind him.

What am I getting myself into?

"Justin are you drunk?" I suddenly, asked. He paused looking at me, "no I'm not drunk?" I looked at him, "are you sure? I don't want you to do anything you'll regret."

He chuckled, "I promise you I'm not drunk, and I will never regret doing anything with you." I didn't smell any alcohol on him, so I had no choice but to believe him. I nodded, "continue."

"Are you sure? I don't want you to do anything you'll regret." He than asked me, I giggled in response, "I'm sure."

"Okay lay down." He ordered, I looked on the ground and back to him, "on this floor?"

"Just do it Malaysia." I sighed laying down on the floor, I felt Justin then start kissing up my inner thigh, as he went closer and closer to my womanhood. "Hmm what are you doing?" I asked tapping my finger on the ground.

"Shhh," he cooed, "Let me make you feel good." My eyes widened because I knew exactly what he was talking about, and I didn't plan on stopping him either.

I lifted my legs up as he gently pulled my panties off, exposing myself to his eyes. The strange part is, I didn't even feel not the least bit shy in front of him.

I'm so going to hell.

(AN: GRAB THE HOLY WATER)

Justin pressed his tongue slowly against my lips before he grabbed my thighs pulling me closer to his face. I rubbed my hands threw his hair, möaning loudly.

He started to suck and lick almost every inch of me, "Justin..." I möaned.
He than started to lick on an around my clït, driving me absolutely crazy. Justin gripped onto my thighs tighter as my möans grew louder. I feel bad for whoever needs to use the bathroom.

My breathing got heavier and heavier the more he flicked his tongue  "Justin!" I screamed. My legs started to tremble and I knew I was about to cüm any second.

I finally climax, releasing my juices which Justin didn't have a problem licking that up either. And I just kinda laid on the floor very still, as Justin helped me pull my panties up.

"Well say something.." He spoke up. I sat up an looked up at him, "that's what I've been missing?" I asked, "I've been missing that fücking magical tongue of yours?"

He chuckled, helping me stand up. I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, pulling him closer to me and pressing my lips against his. I pulled back, and then pecked his lip a couple more times before I bent down grabbing my hand bag and walking away.

| Ava |

"Damn she been gone for a long time." Rikkie said, sipping on her drink, "but that's none of my business."

I chuckled, "there probably making out somewhere." Rikki than raised her glass, "props to my cuzzo."

She than froze and look straight ahead, "I'll be right back." I looked at her strange, "where you going?"

"Honey, when a hot guy gives you that look you go to him." was the last thing she said before rushing off. I rolled my eyes, taking a sip of my drink.

The twins left about 30 minutes ago, meaning David left me, alone. I can't believe I'm sitting here right now, by myself. Dämmit man.

"Hey you," a young, handsome guy approached me. "Um hello?" He chuckled, "I'm nick, Justin's roommate."

"Im suppose to care why?.."

"Aren't you Malaysia's friend?" He than asked me, "why?"

"Well where's Justin?" He than changed the subject, "I don't know?" I lied.

"Well I just think there's something you should know as Malaysia's bestfriend." He smirked.

I hummed, "and what might that be?"

"Justin fücked Cindy this afternoon."

________________________

I seriously don't think you guys understand how much shit that is ABOUT TO GO DOWN

y'all are going to die

Anyway I did an Ava's POV so that things that are going to happen soon, will actually make sense.

ANYWAY, y'all better comment and all that good shit.

GOAL; 50+ votes & 40+ comments.

xo, Emmy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 338 26
❝ I want this: Just you and I.❞ [SOCIAL MEDIA AU// JUSTIN BIEBER FANFICTION// WRITTEN BY STRANGERSTIME//COVER MADE BY STRANGERSTIME ]
148K 6.7K 40
• what if the one person you wanted the most in life, was the one person you couldn't have? • He sighs. "Mary, I'm not feeling sorry for you." He ret...
DM • JB By lor

Fanfiction

379K 6K 47
//In which Justin Bieber DMS an Instagram famous model // @JustinBieber liked your photo @JustinBieber started following you @JustinBieber sent...
196K 4K 49
This is a story in which everything is possible. All your fantasies and desires, all your fears could be satisfied in these chapters. It is a story a...