5sos's Daughter: Sequel to Lu...

By xenacuadra

I've been adopted by Luke for years now. The fans know about me and they call me 5sos's daughter. The guys li... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Not an update. Sorry.
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Important!!!!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 1

1.6K 21 5
By xenacuadra

^ Picture of Jessica

I ran inside the house. I found my dad and the others sitting on the couch watching the tv. I quickly jumped over the couch landing on Luke and Ashton, causing them to groan in pain. " That hurt love " dad said " I'm sorry but it serves you right for lying down on the couch, knowing that I like jumping over the couch " I said sassily " Ooooooo Jessica Hemmings Irwin Hood Clifford back at it again with the sass " Michael said " Louis would be so proud that he taught you well with the sass " Calum said. I got sad and I guess Luke noticed. " Hey, don't worry. We'll see the lads and ladies again " dad said " Sooner than you think " Ashton said earning a punch to the arm from Calum. I just looked at them in confusion but shrugged it off my mind.

The door bell rang and we all looked at each other, no one got up. " Pizzas here " Michael said. The door bell rang again. " Alright fine! Nobody get up to answer the door " I said as I got up. I noticed out of the corner of my eye that they all looked at each other with smirks on their faces. I opened the door and saw 8 familiar faces. " Did somebody order 5 pizzas and Nando's??? " Niall said. I screamed in happiness. I jumped and hugged Liam causing him to catch me immediately which made the others laugh. " Jessica, baby you need to move so they can come in " I heard Luke said " Oh that's okay. Liam can just carry me inside " I said " Sure, I'll do that " Liam said.

Once Liam carried me inside with everyone following behind us, Liam let me go. " Jessica when was the last time you ate Nando's ? " Niall asked " Uh...lets see I'm 16 and the last time I saw you was when I was 10 so I haven't eaten Nando's in 6 years " I said. I heard Niall gasp in horror. He pulled me into his arms. " Luke! You haven't feed my niece Nando's in 6 years!! What kind of father are you?! I'm poor poor niece! " Niall said childish. I laughed slightly. Niall looked at me. " Good thing I brought Nando's huh ? " Niall asked " Niall, mate don't give my daughter Nando's. Besides she loves pizza, don't you Jessica ? " Calum said " Uhhhhh...I like both! " I said.

After we all ate, we decided to watch a movie. But I didn't stay up as I rested my head on Perrie's lap.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

950K 16.3K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
28.7M 913K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
9.8M 498K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...