The One Wolf for Me (on hold)

By theROX1

Skyler has some secrete and being a werewolf is only the begining. Lately Skyler hasn't been her self. Her tw... More

Chapter 1 luck
Chapter 2 the beens are spilled
Just a heads up
Chapter 4 What Just Happend
Chapter 5 Stuff
Erm

Chapter 3 love❤

48 5 1
By theROX1

I swear this was the weirdest moment of my life." Oh, um ,ok well now what?" "We'll what do you want to do Sky" I was thinking kiss you but like that was going to happen.

"Um, Jake"

"Ya"

"How long have u been a werewolf?"

"I've been a werewolf ever since birth."

"Oh, really how.😕."

"Both of my parents were werewolves before my mom was even pregnant with me. So automatically when my mom was pregnant with me I was already a werewolf."

"Cool"

I was shocked that being born wolf was possible, I had to know how that was possible so that's why I had asked. I was probably blushing cause Jake had a weird look on his face. Finally Jake asked me a question after 4 mins of silence "What about you Skyler, how long have you been a werewolf?"

"Oh I've been a werewolf since age 1 1/2, but unlike you I had to be scratched."

There was a look on Jake's face again that I had never seen on HIS face but I've seen it on one of the pack members and it was that face that says "Are you kidding me I can't believe that......."

"Jake are you ok?"

"Ya sorry"

"What happened?"

"I hade to think about that. Um but why, last night, did my da-... Alfa give you a lot of respect, cause he had givin you a lot more respect then he would normally give to any other wolf.?" I couldn't help but to give a little giggle, because he had quickly cut himself off from saying dad like if I wasn't really paying attention that much, but I herd every word he said😈." Jake I'm not that sure but I think that this has to do with this..." I had showed him the birth mark (but don't weary it's on my arm in human form) "Ooh ok, so does that mean that your the wolf with a 30 30 sense?" Jake had said that with a crack in his voice which NEVER happens. "Um ya, why"

Jake's P.O.V

How am I going to tell her that she's soposte to be my mate, I mean it's not that I don't like her, she's sweet, cute, and funny, but what if she doesn't like me more than a friend? "Um...well...see the thing is...that...um..-" I was cut off by Skyler "What mates?" How would she guess that I meant that isn't even possible.... Is it? "Uhhh.... Ya." Wait why was Skyler trying to hold back a smile is it that she likes me back?..... And now she's slightly blushing, I think that after all these years.....she's had a crush on me....

Sorry it was a little short I was going to put more but I kinda wanted to make it some what dramatic. But like I said sorry and also I was starting to run out of ideas so I'm giving myself some time and ill start to make "chapter 4 What just happened"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8M 237K 43
"Who was your first kiss?" Ares asked very seriously and my face started reddening. "I. . . haven't been kissed. Yet." I looked away as I didn't have...
694K 18K 84
"Keira Akar, Alpha River Colden, banish you from the White Howlers. I never want to see you again." The Earth felt like it was swallowing me whole...
1M 26.7K 70
*Warning - Contains 18+ Content* He holds my face firmly between two hands. "Sienna, I'm not going to have you for the first time one of Maren's gues...
1.1M 25.2K 51
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...