Chapter 3 love❤

I swear this was the weirdest moment of my life." Oh, um ,ok well now what?" "We'll what do you want to do Sky" I was thinking kiss you but like that was going to happen.

"Um, Jake"

"Ya"

"How long have u been a werewolf?"

"I've been a werewolf ever since birth."

"Oh, really how.😕."

"Both of my parents were werewolves before my mom was even pregnant with me. So automatically when my mom was pregnant with me I was already a werewolf."

"Cool"

I was shocked that being born wolf was possible, I had to know how that was possible so that's why I had asked. I was probably blushing cause Jake had a weird look on his face. Finally Jake asked me a question after 4 mins of silence "What about you Skyler, how long have you been a werewolf?"

"Oh I've been a werewolf since age 1 1/2, but unlike you I had to be scratched."

There was a look on Jake's face again that I had never seen on HIS face but I've seen it on one of the pack members and it was that face that says "Are you kidding me I can't believe that......."

"Jake are you ok?"

"Ya sorry"

"What happened?"

"I hade to think about that. Um but why, last night, did my da-... Alfa give you a lot of respect, cause he had givin you a lot more respect then he would normally give to any other wolf.?" I couldn't help but to give a little giggle, because he had quickly cut himself off from saying dad like if I wasn't really paying attention that much, but I herd every word he said😈." Jake I'm not that sure but I think that this has to do with this..." I had showed him the birth mark (but don't weary it's on my arm in human form) "Ooh ok, so does that mean that your the wolf with a 30 30 sense?" Jake had said that with a crack in his voice which NEVER happens. "Um ya, why"

Jake's P.O.V

How am I going to tell her that she's soposte to be my mate, I mean it's not that I don't like her, she's sweet, cute, and funny, but what if she doesn't like me more than a friend? "Um...well...see the thing is...that...um..-" I was cut off by Skyler "What mates?" How would she guess that I meant that isn't even possible.... Is it? "Uhhh.... Ya." Wait why was Skyler trying to hold back a smile is it that she likes me back?..... And now she's slightly blushing, I think that after all these years.....she's had a crush on me....

Sorry it was a little short I was going to put more but I kinda wanted to make it some what dramatic. But like I said sorry and also I was starting to run out of ideas so I'm giving myself some time and ill start to make "chapter 4 What just happened"