Chapter 1 luck

" We'll I guess we could do that.?" I said to my best friend Kathy. " Ok so I 'll see you at the end of school by the front of the school."

" Ya." I knew that this so called "great get together plan" was going to be a disaster, but if anyone knows Kathy it's me, and she can give a big fit. Honestly I don't know how I deal with her. Kathy is just too annoying sometimes.

" Yo, Skyler!" "Ya, what is it Jake."

Oh ya I think I forgot to tell you guys that my name is Skyler and Jake is also a good friends of mine. To be honest I've known Jake for about 11 years.

" Skyler I have a problem" " Let me guess... It's a food problem." "No, it's a girl problem. I like this girl and she won't even look at me" After he had said that he liked a girl I felt my heart race, because I've liked Jake for a long time but I never told him. "Uh, Jake maybe you should just fined someone that... well..." I started to stutter cause I didn't know what to tell him. "Jake you just have to let it go" Kathy said bursting in our conversation. "Ehem, Kathy can I speak to you.?" "Sure"

"Why did you burst into our conversation?" "Sorry I dident mean to... Well burst in your conversation, I was just trying to help." "Oh ok... I just thought that it was a little weird". After that I felt really bad that I snapped at Kathy.

Later after school we all went to the old shack in the woods behind my house. "Hey you guys want to play truth or dare?" "Um Kathy aren't we a little old for that game.?" " Well, do you have a better idea Skyler" " Can the both of you stop fighting, I'm kinda tired of hearing you guys fight.😒" I could tell that Jake was getting annoyed so we stopped, then the "genius" Kathy hade a better idea,

ya like this idea was any better, "hey how about we play spin the bottle?" Jake and I looked at each other then at the same time we said no and that that game is the worst and that we'd rather play truth or dare. So after like an hour of playing truth or dare it was that time again. The time that I had to change to a wolf, so I had to tell my BFFs that I was going to go home and that I thought it would be best for them to go home too.

So like normal at 10:00 I had to go into my back yard ( aka the woods ) and go to the lake. I felt my heart race just as I sat on the rock I always sit on but this time nothing happened, the only thing was that my senses grew stronger, and that was how the formation normally happened but after that I normally change.............. Then all of a sudden I felt like someone was watching me so automatically the proses of changing stops. Then starts again after 3 minuets. I never saw anyone so I thought that I was just going crazy.

Finely I finished changing but I hope no one saw me. Why do I keep thinking about that s*** I really have to stop. Uhhhh 😒 now I have to find the pack and be insulted like always.....NO... Not tonight... I'm leaving the pack.

I don't know why but I get weird thoughts and my pack is horrible to me so now I'm going to split and be a shout (or lone wolf ). If you don't know which you don't my fur texture is a white with a black spiral coming from the tip of my eye to my cheek, and my tail is white with a black tip. On my flank I have a paw 🐾 birth mark which is very important for all werewolf packs, it's a symbol that means that that particular wolf has a 30x better senses, so there for I was the most powerful werewolf in the pack but the on thing is that I'm also the youngest in the pack so it doesn't matter, also I have crystal blue eyes wile the rest have green, brown, or hazel eyes and I get picked on for that too.

"SKYLER!!!" The Alfa, Mark, didn't sound too thrilled that I came late, " Yes sur" " WHY THE HE\\ ARE YOU COMING LATE" yep it's cause I was late 😒d on't care " Sorry sir I was changing then I stopped because I felt........" I cut myself off cause I thought I shouldn't even tell him. "SKYLER" " Sorry but I'm leaving this pack and be a shout" "WHHHHAAAATTTTTTTT!!!?????" Y'all the whole pack was all freak out but like I cared " YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE LIKE THAT" "Watch me Mark" it felt good to call him Mark instead of SIR. Mark was stunned into silence like if he saw one of the spirits that are in the stories that have been based down generation by generation. But anyway it was weird. "Ok see ya in like 10 years when I'm ether in a new pack or when I have my own pack." Those were the last words I said before I left.....