Your Undoing[Complete] - D.S

By JaeMonroe

Twin sister to that of Elijah Mikaelson, they're bound to the same. Noble, well worded, and crafty. With thei... More

Epigraph
Prologue
Calling For Back Up
Indomitable
I Dont Feel
Live A Little
Turn On
Elijah's Word
Distraction
Well, That Escalated Quickly
A Walk To Remember
The Heart Wants.....
Make Me Feel
Make Me Feel ( SMUT VERSION )
An Eye For An Eye
Substitute Teachers
Save The Last Dance
A/N Shameless
Humanity Part 1
Humanity Part 2
My Turn To Fix You
TVD Finale
I. Just. Want. You
3 Things
Bitten
TVD
Unapolgetically Selfless
Your Undoing
Thank You
Epilogue
Title!
Its HERE!
So I've been thinking...
Finished...well almost
Your Undoing - Revamp
King

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

20.3K 526 473
By JaeMonroe

(Unedited.)

The grill seemed to be a very popular place to hangout today. Damon and Alaric were seated along with Andie Star day drinking while Damon was, for lack of a better word, scheming.

"Other than the lecture on the history of Mystic Falls," "did you get anything out of Elijah?"
"No, it was boring." Alaric sighed before frowning at the after thought while mumbling, "Of course, Jenna thinks he's charming."
"You sounded jealous." Damon looked to Andie for confirmation. "Sound a bit jealous?"
"Kinda do." She agreed smiling in his direction.
"Maybe we shouldn't talk about this here." Alaric spoke hesitantly, glancing at Andie. 

Damon, throwing an arm around Andie and leaned into her slightly. "Andie, she's been compelled not to divulge my secrets. Haven't you?"
"Uh-huh." Sharing a kiss with the raven haired vampire she continue. "Mmm. My lips are sealed.

"Huh, even about your secret feeling for Evangeline?"
"Ooooh is that the other ones name?" Andie perked up.
"Ahh, So you do have feelings for Evangeline." Alaric a-ha'd clapping his hands together.

Scowling he removed his arm from around the journalist glaring at her and Ric why avoiding eyed contact.

"Shut up. Or I'll eat you." Damon mumbled. "I just need the right opportunity."

As if some sort of higher power had heard him and was granting him a wish, in walked Jenna and Elijah, engaged in conversation.

"Ah, there's Jenna with her new boyfriend." Sitting up he waved them over. "Hi."
"Hey, guys." Jenna approached the table, Elijah following suit.
"So I hear you two had quite a meeting of historical minds today."
"Yeah, I guess you could say that."

"Well, as much as I'd love to continue this, I've got papers to grade."

Clearly upset by the time his girlfriend had been spending with the original, Ric tossed a few bills on the table to cover the tab and prepared to stand.

"No, you know what?We should continue this. Let's have a dinner party." Andie suggested.
"Ooh, my girl. Full of good ideas. I'll be happy to host." Damon raised his hand. "Say tonight. Maybe?"
"It's good for me. Jenna?" Andie accepted.
"I don't know if tonight works..." Alaric spoke at the same time Jenna said, "I'm free."
"It'd be a pleasure." Elijah concurred.
"Great." Damon smiled.
"Oh, Elijah you should bring Evangeline!" Jenna added as a second thought.
"I'm sure she'd love to come." Elijah smiled politely.
"Great!"

Jenna smiled, Alaric smirked, and Damon sunk down in his chair.
"Yeah. Great."

Evangeline sat at the grill with a water to her right, book in her hand. Looking at her you can tell she was deeply engrossed in whatever she was reading. In a place full of people, she was content. Not a care in the world.

"Evangeline!"

Startling a vampire. Not easily done, but the three friends had manage to do so, Evangeline jumping slightly turned to face them as she was pulled from the fantasy land that was Alice's Advantures in Wonderland.

"Elena, hi." She greeted with a slight frown. "Is everything alright?"

Then what are you doing here? I thought you were whisked away to some undisclosed location with Stefan. Away from homicidal werewolves and
Evangeline I'm fine." Elena laughed slightly. "I just, uh, wanted you to meet some friends of mine."

Hi." Caroline waved awkwardly. "I'm Caroline and this is B-"
"Bonnie, yes. Bennett. Your ancestor Emily was lovely." Evangeline offered both girls small smiles. "I know who you two are. Is there something I can help you with?"
"Well.." Bonnie stalled.
"Uh..." Elena looked at Caroline to answer the question.
"Ugh," Caroline scoffed. "I'll say it."

"I'm sorry but you dress like a librarian.
Thank you. That's where I spend most of my spare time." Groaning Caroline smacked her forehead.
"That's not a good thing." She scrunched her face at that news.
"I'm afraid I don't understand." Evangeline waited for an explanation.
"Tell you what, you're going to that dinner party thing later right?" Elena asked trying a different approach.
"Yes."
"Well why don't you let us give you a make over." Elena offered with a bright smile.
"What's that?"
"It's the 21st century get with the time." Caroline fussed making Bonnie snicker.

Evangeline was amused now by the baby vampires frustration. It wasn't that she wasn't with the times. She just didn't watch any tv. In fact, other than the news, she didn't watch any. She wasn't familiar the shows dedicated to such activities.

"A makeover is just giving you a new look. Enhancing the beauty that's already seen in you. Come on it'll be fun." Evangeline's eyes darted to Elena who sent an encouraging smile.
"Will any of it hurt?" Was her cautious response.
"Ah just Caroline's constant rambling," Bonnie smirked, winking at her friend.
"Can I bring my book?"
"No! No book!" Exclaimed caroline. "No book, no boys, no drama."

For so long she had been content in her own little corner, reading books and letting her imagination run wild. Thinking about it, she decided to take a step out of her comfort zone and do something different.

"Okay. I'll join you."

5 hours.

In 5 hours they had added some highlights to Evangeline's lengthy hair, curled it, introduced her to Taylor Swift,  showed her the fineness that is the Avengers - Especially Chris Evans aka Captain Assmerica - and now they were at Caroline's waiting for Evangeline to come out of the bathroom in one of the outfits the blonde picked out for her to wear tonight.

"This turned out to be a nice girls day." Commented Elena.
"A girls day? What's that?" The original was puzzled never hearing of such a thing.
"You know when a group of friends get to ether and have fun."
"Friends." The word sounded foreign to girl.

The golden trio shared a few looks before looking back at Evangeline as she came out the bathroom.

"You do have friends, don't you?" Bonnie answered.
"No," she shook her head and pursed her lips together. "it's only ever been my brother and I.I I had  a little sister as well, we were close. Alas no friends. Just my twin."

The girls felt guilty knowing what everyone was planning but said nothing. They all like Evangeline, they really did, but after Lucas revealed Elijah's real plan, they had to take him out. It would risk what looked like a blossoming friendship, but to save Elena's life.....it had to be done.

That.... suck." Caroline stated failing to find another way to describe it.
"Living over 1000 years has its perks." She joked sadly coming out of the bathroom, tearful eyes.
I don't understand. Your so nice and..." Bonnie shrugged not really know what else to say.
"Thank you. Unfortunately everyone doesn't see me that way." There was a distant look in Evangeline's eye and she elaborated. "When you're an original, and you have Klaus for a brother, everyone assumes your a heartless power hungry egotistical maniac of a monster like they believe he is."
"That's not fair," Elena whispered even though she was guilty of the same thing.
"No one ever bothers to get to know the real you. They fear you. So no. Alias, yes. Just not friends."

Snapping out of her thoughts, Evangeline cleared her throat looking at the clock on Caroline's nightstand.

"Fiddle sticks, I'm going to be late. I still have a few stops to make." She tisked managing to clear the awkward air.
"Fiddle sticks?" Choruses the remains girl.
"It's not lady like to curse."
"You looking amazing Evie." Complimented Elena L.
"Yeah, I did a pretty good job." Bragged Caroline.

"Thank you guys for today. I really appreciate it
Being around other girls like this. It was nice."

The smile on Evangeline's face was wide, bright, and sincere. The girl hadn't had this much fun in a while. All 3 girls walked her to the front door checking for any little errors.

"We should do it again sometime." Bonnie offered.
"It really was fun," Caroline nodded, smiling.

"Yes it was." In the blink of an eye, the smile from Evangeline's face dropped and she had Caroline pushed against the wall heals up by the throat.

Elena and Bonnie gasped taking a step forward before the look they received froze them in their place.

"Let me assure you. All of you. If any of your intentions are anything less than genuine," leaning in her voice was low and dangerous. "You will all find out which brother I get my temper from."

Placing Caroline gently back on the floor, she made her way to the front door. Opening in she took a few steps outside.

"Here's a hint," she paused. "it's not Elijah."

With every bit of dramatic effect, Evangeline turned on her heels walking out the door and closing it behind her. A few minutes went by, Elena and Bonnie helping Caroline off the floor and to the couch while the former tried to catch her breath.

"Well, she's......,nice." Bonnie broke the silence.
"Yeah, no wonder Damon likes her." Elena agreed.
"Damon, like her?" Caroline choked out in disbelief with her sore throat.
"Stefan certainly thinks so." Revealed the doppleganger.

"Good evening."

Damon opened the front door to his home greeting Elijah who stoop dressed in a suit, as per usual, looking slightly skeptical about being there.
"Thank you for coming. Please, come in." Damon ushered with a nod of his head
"Just one moment." Elijah paused stepping slightly in the doorway. "Can I just say that if you have anything less than honorable intentions about how this evening is going to proceed, I suggest you reconsider."
"No, nothing, nothing dishonorable." Denied the younger male. "Just getting to know you."

Stepped forward Elijah was now toe to toe with Damon.

"Hmm. Well, that's good. Because, you know, although Elena and I have this deal, if you so much as make a move to cross me, I'll kill you and I'll kill everyone in this house. Are we clear?"
"Crystal."

Before any other words could be spoke, Elijah saw Jenna passing through the house. Putting a smile on his face, he moved passed Damon and spoke.

"Jenna! So good to see you, you look great."

Mumbling under his breath and moving to clothes the door behind him, a gentle hand stopped Damon.

"Sorry I'm a tad bit late."

Speechless. Damon was completely speechless staring as Evangeline sashayed through the corridor. Her hair flowed effortlessly, and her skin was practically glowing, with a killer smile that reach her bright eyes to match.

"Damon?"
"What? Huh?" His frown made her giggle.
"Are you going to let me in?"
Yeah. Yes! Come in. Mi casa is su casa." He stutter not being able to take his eyes off of her.

Stepping to the side to let her through, she smiled gratefully, slipping of her jacket once in side. Damon's eyes widened significantly as he took in her outfit. The nude shirt with a split down the middle and a ruffled collar that folkier suit, that complimented dark skinny jeans and matching nude boots. Her hair was circled to perfection and she wore a touch of makeup lips adorn with a light gloss. There was no secret that Damon thought highly of himself. While he thought he was the moon, in that moment he realized she was the freaking sun.

"Evangeline you look-"
"Ah, sisters there you are." Elijah sauntered over, ignoring Damon's presence. "Come, join us."

With a small smile in Damon's direction she followed behind her brother obediently.

"I'm....im going to need a drink," Damon sighed picturing her in that dress...and out of it. "Or seven."

It was awkward for a few minutes as everyone sat around the table, no one saying much of anything. It was Damon, who couldn't stop staring at the newly made over original, who broke the silence.

"So Evie. You're looking particularly, hot today."

"Thank yo-"
"Her name is Evangeline." Elijah corrected glaring at Damon slightly.
"Well I don't call her that." The former taunted while taking a sip from the wine that was in front of him.
" I think it's rather rude to compliment someone that way in front of your girlfriend." Elijah reminded hitting a nerve for both his sister and the Salvatore.
"Oh me? No were. I don't mind." Andie examined Evangeline with her head tilted slightly to the side. "You're hot."
"Thank you." She smiled.

Jenna, trying to be the peace maker decided to change the subject with, what she believed were, fun facts.

"I hate to break it to you, Damon, but according to Elijah, your family is so not a founder of this town."

It only made the tension in the room a little thicker.

"Hmm, do tell." Damon pretended to be interested while stealing another glance at Evangeline.
"Well, as I mentioned to Jenna earlier, a faction of settlers migrated from Salem after the witch trials in the 1690s. Over the next hundred years they developed this community where they could feel safe from persecution ."
"Hmm. Because they were witches?"
"Yeah, but there's no tangible proof there were witches in Salem." Andie pointed out.
"Andie's a journalist. Big on facts"
"Well, the lore says that there was this wave of anti-witch hysteria." Evangeline said helping her brother out. "It broke out in the neighboring settlement, so these witches were rounded up. They were tied to stakes in a field together and, uh, burned."
"Yes. Some say you could hear the screams from miles around us." Elijah finished up. "They were consumed by the fire. Could you pass the..."
"I wouldn't repeat this to the Historical Society." Jenna winked.
"It's starting to sound a little like a ghost story to me." John sounded bored.
"I'm sorry, who are you?" Evangeline questioned with a hint of irritation in her voice.

Though she couldn't put her foot on it, something about John Gilbert rubbed her the wrong way. Evangeline found she was a good judge of character and she could already tell she didn't like him.

"I like her," Alaric and Jenna whispered to each other.

"Does anyone care for some cognac? I have a bottle I've been saving for ages."

To say he was irritated was an understatement. He hated Elijah and wanted him gone. At first it was just because he didn't trust him, now that he kept him from being with Evangeline he wanted him dead even more.

"None for me thanks. Nine bottles of wine is my limit." Alaric declined.

It was just the two best friend and two siblings, Jenna and Andie went to go prepare dessert while Evangeline stayed behind to make sure the boys, mostly her brother, behaved themselves.

"How about you you Evie?"
"I'm good thank you," she blushed under his intense gaze.

"Damon I'd advise you direct your staring else where, unless you rather I do it for you." Elijah spoke loud enough for only the people with advanced hearing to hear.

This had been going on all night. Every time Damon attempted to flirt with her or even speak to her Elijah would find some way to interrupt with a snarky or rude comment.

"Sounds kinky, how does that go?" Damon taunted.
"Wait what?" Alaric looked around confused.
"Not sure." Elijah shrugged sitting back in his chair. was thinking I shove my hand to the back of your throat and pull them out of that big mouth of yours."
"Am I missing something?" Ric continued to be ignored.
"Name the time and the place buddy." Damon sat forward, ready to stand as Elijah was.
"No place like the present, wouldn't you agree?" When Elijah stood, so did Damon.
"No seriously what am I missing?"
"Okay boys, you're both pretty." Evangeline kept her eye on the two standing in the middle. Her bad was pressed on Damon's chest to keep him from advancing while she looked Elijah in the eye to do the same.

"Could we please act civilized?" Evangeline pleaded.

Both men, stubborn said nothing but continued to glare at one another. Though they didn't see it, they were a lot alike, her brother and Damon. Maybe that's why they clashed. Elijah would do anything necessary to protect his younger sister, especially from guys the likes of Damon. Damon too, would do do anything for his loved ones. Both ultimately had the same drive, they just handled this different.

With thick tension between the two and a confused Alaric, Andie entered with a smile that quickly faltered when she noticed what was going on.

"Is, everything alright?"
"Just fine," answered Elijah smugly not taking his eyes off Damon.
"Evie, can I talk to you." Damon's eyes flickered to Elijah. "Alone."

With a sigh she looked down shaking her head. Evangeline wanted to say no. She didn't want Damon toying with her to piss her twin off. An angry Elijah was a dangerous Elijah. However, when she turned her head to decline, she found herself doing the opposite when she looked into his eyes.

"Sure, Damon."

Giving her brother a look that said 'behave', while he returned with a look of disapproval, she followed Damon, who lead the way with his hand on the small of her back.

____

Sooo...
That's a bit much to take in lol
Thoughts?
I, for one, ship the hell out of Damon and Evie!
Ship name anyone?!
I suck at them! Lol

Favor?!!!
Please vote for this story in the TVDCommunity fanfic awards! I'm in the Best Damon Salvatore Category
You're appreciate dolls!!

Question guys!!
Do you think this story is dragging along?
I know one episode is like a chapter or two, though I don't want to rush, I just want to make sure the pace isn't too slow and you guys aren't bored.
So!!! Let me know how you guys feel about it!
Comment vote, whatever floats ya boat!
Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.7K 1.4K 28
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐’ | the vampire diaries ๐’๐“๐„๐…๐€๐ ๐’๐€๐‹๐•๐€๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„ she looked up at the stars as she missed him while he did the same ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฏ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ...
388K 7.6K 70
NEW VERSION OUT ON (thatweirdokhai) - ๐™Š๐™‘๐™€๐™ ๐˜ผ ๐™ƒ๐™๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™”๐™€๐˜ผ๐™๐™Ž ๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ, ๐™Ž๐™†๐™”๐™‡๐™€๐™ ๐™Ž๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‘๐˜ผ๐™๐™Š๐™๐™€ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๏ฟฝ...
245K 4.9K 64
......... "You have a sister!" ~ Jenna Sommers "You are exquisite." ~ Elijah Mikaelson "You are my humanity." ...
187K 4.9K 22
(Y/n) Gilbert was one of the most outgoing people you could ever meet, but when her parents died in an accident things became very rough. What once w...