JERRIE One Shots

Por prankadoodle

Random One Shots about Jerrie Más

They Don't Know About Us
Love Me or Leave Me
My Masked Date
Mine
Teddy Bear
Risk It All
Take Care Of Her
Stay With Me
Author's Note
More Than Friends?
NOT AN UPDATE
First and Last
I'm Sorry
You Belong With Me
Nobody Like You
Favorite Place To Be
The Outfit
Valentine's Day
Teach Me
Blank

The Beautiful Brunette

3.2K 43 3
Por prankadoodle

Prompt: Perrie was always at her friends' club to get wasted but one night a beatiful brunette captures her heart and soon enough they've foud theirselves fucking each other.

-

Perrie sat on her usual seat, drinking down her fifth drink for the night. Usually she'll just have two to three drink then she'll leave the club but today seemed to be different for her. A bad one though.

Her boss scolded her earlier for being late in one of their meetings, her mom just got a new boyfriend again and she just found out that her brother was ill and had been taken cared of by her younger sister since her mom was busy with his "new" man. She couldn't help her sister as well since she was busy at work and can't come home tonight since she'll be drinking her problems out.

She drinks every night, washing away all her deep thoughts and problems. She couldn't think of any way to help her get out of her depression so she drinks.

Sometimes, her bestfriend's would be here to comfort her, yet drink with her during these times, but sadly they were all busy with their lives.

Perrie couldn't blame them, they have a life too and she's not some kind of baby to be taken care of. She can take care of herself...that is if she wasn't too drunk.

Time passed by and Perrie was on her eighth drink. People around her are getting wasted just like her, and everything seemed to be a blur to her.

She decided that it was time to go home by now, since she knew that tomorrow, she'll have a major hangover by all the drinking she did earlier. And besides, she still have to work early for tomorrow.

As soon as she tried to stand up in her own two feet, she stumbled a little, making her fall onto someone passing by. She slowly looked up and she immediately smirked. Her vision was blurry but the face of the girl who was holding her now was crystal clear in her eyes. She was a brunette with the most amazing eyes and pink plump lips. She was beautiful, atleast that's what Perrie thinks since she was drunk already.

"Miss? Hey, are you okay?" The brunette asked her, waving her hand on her face. Perrie just answered with a slur 'yes' before trying to stand again. Luckily, she did and as soon as she got a little bit out from her drunken state, the girl was gone.

Perrie tried to scan the room, but she didn't see her, even a quick glance.

So Perrie was left with no other choice but to go home and let the brunette beauty occupy her mind for a while.

-

The next night, Perrie was on her usual seat again, but this time she wasn't drinking. She just sat there and kept glancing at the door, hoping that the beautiful brunette from last night would appear.

Perrie couldn't help it. The brunette never left her mind since last night. She was mesmorised at her. And she wanted to have the brunette as soon as possible. Call her too straight-forward, but she wanted nothing more than just to have her all to herself.

A couple of minutes later, Perrie heard the door open and she glanced up to see the same brunette from last night. A smile made its way on her face as the brunette entered the club.

She was wearing a tight gray dress that hung low just above her thighs. Her hair was a little messy but still looked perfect. It might be a little dark inside the club but Perrie noticed that the brunette was wearing lighter make up than last night.

But her smile suddenly changed when she saw that the brunette was holding somebody's hand. And it broke her heart to see that it was girl.

'So she was gay...' To Perrie, it was supposed to be okay but when she realized that the brunette was already taken, her hopes downed out. The fact that she actually had a chance to have the brunette was pretty obvious but since the brunette was taken, she concluded that she had no more chance at all.

Just like how she handled her other problems, Perrie started to call her usual bartender and ordered a few drinks. Since all her plans for tonight died down, she thought that all she could do right now was to drink and drink and drink so that she could easily forget that the brunette was taken.

Down in her third drink for the night, Perrie felt somebody tapped her shoulder. She slowly turned around and saw the girl that she was keeping out of her mind for the rest of the night.

It was the beautiful brunette.

"Hi," the brunette said shyly which made Perrie giggle a little.

She wasn't like this last night. She was a little bit more confident last night.

"Hello," Perrie replied with a sly smirk, probably because of the alchohol on her body.

There was a long complete silence in them, only the loud beat coming off from the huge speakers were present. Non of them wanted to say a word, they just completely stared down at each other.

When Perrie couldn't hold back anymore, she tried to start a real conversation with the beautiful brunette infront of her.

"So..." Perrie started. "Do you come here often?"

The brunette chuckled at Perrie's slight nervousness and sat next to Perrie.

"I do actually. Its great in here to be honest, the music was sick and the drinks taste amazing."

"I bet." Perrie answered and chuckled which made Jade laugh along with her.

"How about you? You here often?" The brunette asked, trying to put the blonde on the hot seat now.

"Yeah, I do. Almost every night actually."

"I know." The brunette suddenly answered back.

Perrie's eyes widen at the brunette's sudden confession so she looked at her only to find her smirking.

"I always see you here love." The brunette confessed. "Honestly, I always come here just to see you. I always watch you get yourself drunk for afar and I was glad you didn't seem to notice me."

Perrie was stunned. Does that mean everytime she gets drunk, the brunette watches her? 'What the actual fuck?' Perrie muttered to herself.

"You might think that I'm some kind of stalker but no. I just love watching you. You're one heavy drinker, I must say." The brunette said and placed her hand on top of Perrie's hand on the table. "And an attractive one too, I might add."

Perrie immediately looked down, hiding her now reddened face. She was fuming flattered by the brunette's compliment. They barely know each other and yet Perrie felt like the brunette knew her so well. Its just like the brunette just knew how to make her blush hard.

"Don't hide your pretty little face, its okay. I already know you're blushing." The brunette lifted Perrie's face up so that their eyes met.

"I can get lost in your ocean blue eyes." The brunette said. "They're so damn mesmorizing."

Perrie just smiled in reply to the brunette's compliment. She can get used in being complimented by her.

"And don't let me start with your perfect lips." The brunette said and leaned a little closer to Perrie. "God, I could kiss that all day if you'd let me."

And with that, Perrie couldn't take it any longer. She wanted to kiss the brunette just as much as the brunette wanted to kiss her. They're both mesmorized by each other that Perrie couldn't hold back.

She smashed her lips to the brunette's which gladly kissed her back. They continued to savour the moment until the lack of air got in the way.

"Your lips are perfect, no doubt." The brunnete said as she leaned her forehead against Perrie's.

"Yours are too. Just like you." And that was Perrie's first compliment to the brunette that night. The beautiful brunette just replied with a small grin.

"Wanna dance? I've been waiting fir ages to ask you that." The brunette said and handed her hand to Perrie which she took gladly.

"I would love to."

Both of them made their way in the middle of the dancefloor. Perrie started to dance while the brunette just stood there in awe. The way Perrie's hips move along the beat made the brunette bite her lip.

She leaned against Perrie's back and whispered in her ear.

"You're even more fucking hot when you dance."

Perrie just smirked at her and started to grind her bum against the brunette's jean clad crotch. And all that the brunette could do was to hold back a moan since Perrie's bum felt hard and at the same time soft against her. Sh also danced along Perrie's so her body would follow the blonde's body.

Perrie was too drunk that she didn't noticed that some of the people dancing with them are watcing them. Some say 'get some' while some just wolf whistled. Eveything around them seemed to be a blur to Perrie since she was half drunk. But everything about what she's doing to the brunette was clear to her. She was aware that she was completely grinding onto the brunette and she was also aware to her sudden moans.

To the brunette, things were getting a little heated to her and Perrie so she decided that their dancing could be done somewhere else, without all these people watching them.

"Hey love, why don't you come with me at my house tonight? Let's continue our dancing there." The brunette whispered into Perrie's ear and the blonde nodded quickly.

The brunette immediately pulled Perrie out of the club and inside her car.

She drove her way towards her flat but find it a little hard to concentrate on tee road since she knew that the blonde was giving her seductive looks and her hand was traveling down her thighs.

Luckily for the bruntte, they've safely arrived infront of her flat. They immediately got out and went inside.

As soon as the door closed, the brunette pinned Perrie down the door, giving her a rough kiss. Perrie's arms was wrapped around her neck while the brunette's hands was placed firmly onto Perrie's waist. They continued to kiss each other passionately but the second Perrie bit the brunette's bottom lip accidentally, their kiss got a little rougher. Their hands were now roaming around each other's body.

Soon enough, the brunette's lips moved down to Perrie's jawline and to her neck. Just as the brunette was kissing Perrie's neck, she tried to ask the brunette.

"I didn't got your name earlier love," she mustered to say.

"P-perrie, Perrie Edwards," Perrie immediately replied in between moans since the brunette just sucked on her soft spot.

"Nice name love." The brunette answered as she encircled her tongue along the newly formed love bite. "Mine's Jade, Jade Thirlwall." She answered back and kissed her way down in between Perrie's collarbone.

Perrie tried to gain back her voice since all she did for a while was to moan at Jade's actions. "Beautiful name for a beautiful girl," she said which made Jade smile as she continued to kiss Perrie.

As Jade's hands trailed down to Perrie's bum, she gave it a light squeeze before telling Perrie to jump. The blonde oblighed and wrapped her legs to Jade's waist as the brunette walked her way inside her room.

She plumped Perrie on her bed and finally detached her lips away from Perrie's body. She heard the blonde whined which made her smirk like a cheshire cat.

"Patience love," Jade said. "We need to get undressed first."

Perrie nodded and started to remove her clothes. Soon, she was left only in her bra and panties and Jade just stood there, obviously checking Perrie out.

"I was right, your so fucking hot." Jade said as Perrie saw her eyes darken a little. She knew that maybe Jade's body was full of lust towards her now and she couldn't wait to have some action from her now.

"Don't you need to get undressed too?" Perrie asked and Jade just smirked.

"Will you do the honours?" Jade said and opened her legs and arms wide, waiting for Perrie to undress her. Perrie giggled a little before standing up and undressing Jade.

Once they're both completely naked, Jade pushed Perrie back at the bed and hovered her body against her, leaving open mouthed kisses in her neck.

Perrie moaned Jade's name once she started to suck her soft spot. Her hands are travelling behind Jade's back, slightly digging her nails to it everytime Jade will suck her skin.

Suddenly, Jade started to grind her thigh into Perrie's dripping core while Perrie moaned in response, bucking her hips as well to get more friction from the brunette.

"Jade..." Perrie moaned and Jade swore that her name coming off from the blonde's mouth turned her on so much.

"That's right babe, say my name." Jade said. "Moan my fucking name."

And just like that, Perrie moaned Jade's name again and again.

Once Jade was sure that the blonde was dripping wet from all the grinding she did, she stood up and went to get something from her drawer, leaving a panting Perrie.

She took out a 10 inch long dildo and a strap on. She also brought out her fluffy blue handcuffs then walked back to Perrie.

The blonde was still so aroused that she didn't noticed what Jade had brought with her she came back.

Jade immediately hand cuffed Perrie's wrists above her head throught the head board and even tied her legs using her spare rope. Once she was sure that the blonde was secured on the bed, she slowly put the strap on to her, obviously teasing Perrie because she was really slow.

"Come on Jade, please." The blonde pleaded.

The brunette just chuckled before locking the strap on onto her waist and slowly jiggled her fake cock to Perrie. The blonde can't help but moan again at the sight.

Slowly, Jade placed herself inbetween Perrie's legs. She gave Perrie's thighs a firm squeeze first before penetrating the toy inside her without warning.

Perrie let out a sound between a whimper and a moan at the sudden action.

Jade started at a slow pace, obviously teasing Perrie a little.

"How do you feel babe? Was it okay? Do you like this slow?" Jade asked as she continued to thrust slowly.

Perrie held onto the handcuffs, eager to touch Jade so she could force her ta fasten up her pace.

"F-faster..." Perrie managed to say.

"Beg me Perrie, beg me so I could go faster, so I could make you cum already."

"Please, Jade...ahhh, please go faster I'll do anything," Perrie begged and a smirk find its way to Jade's lips.

She gripped Perrie's waist, guiding the blonde to follow her rhythm. Soon enough, she fasten her pace a little. But that wasn't enought for Perrie.

"Before I give you what I want, let me ask your first."

Perrie nodded eagerly. She just wanted to have release and she can't do that soon of Jade will keep up with her slow pace. So whatever that is that Jade wanted to know, she'll answer it right away.

"Who's slut are ya?" The brunette asked.

"Y-yours..." Perrie answered inbetween a moan. Jade just happened to suck one of her nipple after she had asked her.

"Good..." Jade said and sucked the nipple harder, still in a slow pace. "Will you be my bitch too hun?"

"Y-yeah," Perrie answered.

And just like that, Jade fasten up her speed. She went faster than ever and Perrie continued to curse as she folowed the brunette's rhythm.

Jade was going faster and deeper inside Perrie and she wanted nothing more.

"Yeah baby, just like that...oh Jade fuck..." Perrie said and Jade just increased her pace, as if that was even possible.

"That's right baby, scream my name and cum for me, hard." Jade whispered into Perrie's ear as she sucked her skin again and all that could Perrie do was to moan.

When Perrie felt like that she was about to cum, her head started to go crazy. She moved it on different sides fast and all that could Jade do was to watch in awe because she was sure that she just drove Perrie crazy.

"Cum for me baby..." Jade said and Perrie just did as she was told. She also screamed her name kn the top of her lungs.

Jade now slowed down her pace letting the blonde ridden out her high.

Once she was sure she was finished, she licked her clean and removed the strap on, throwing it with their pile of clothes. She untied and uncuffed Perrie before plopping down with her on the bed.

"That was amazing Jade." Perrie said as she nuzzled her face on the crook of Jade's neck, leaving small kisses here and there.

"I know, I imagined this to happen before and I was right, it was the best fuck I ever had."

"But I never fucked you..."

"In my dreams, you did. And soon, it'll become to reality baby."

"Yeah, as soon as I regain back my strength, I'll fuck you harder than what you did to me."

Jade just chuckled in reply and wrapped an arm to Perrie.

"You better sleep now, you still have work tomorrow."

"You dirty little stalker. How did you know that?"

"I have my ways babe. Now go to sleep. Make sure you get enough rest cause I'm sure you won't be walking properly tomorrow."

"Curse you..."

"Sleep tight love." Jade had said and placed a light kiss above Perrie's head before drifring to sleep with the blonde.

-

A/N Soooo...I'm baaaack! I tried to update as soon as I can because I will be watching the girls perform LIVE later! I AM SO EXCITED AF!

#GetWeirdTourPH

Thanks for patiently waiting for an update though, I'm expecting some of you to comment and vote. Please? Love ya all.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

59.1K 3K 9
Dois melhores amigos que vivem se provocando decidem adicionar um pouco mais de cor na amizade... O que pode dar errado?
327K 21.1K 63
Baby, você tem uma diferença delas Tu parece uma princesa, tipo das novelas Tu sem nada na minha cama é pique aquela cena Com você, é bem melhor que...
265K 31K 32
𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑┃Após a morte dos seus pais, Eliza Swan foi acolhida por seu irmão mais velho, Charlie, e desde então, foi morar com o mesmo e...
151K 13.6K 83
Onde em meio ao caos que é Gabriel Barbosa, Dandara foi a calmaria