Double Daddy (Luke Hemmings)

By lukeyslipring122

Inspired by the lifetime movie Luke and Lydia were the perfect couple. They were together since their 8th gra... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 2

118 2 0
By lukeyslipring122

Lydia and Anna. One main and favorite girl and the best friend.

Luke's POV

"So she's coming home today?" Calum asked as we walked on the field for our last summer practice before the first game of the season. The boys haven't let me forget about what happened with Amber. I don't deserve to forget it either.

"Yeah. She's coming home. I guess that would be a bad thing considering what i need to tell her."

"It's fine as long as you let her know how torn up you are about it."

"Luke." I turned around to see Amber by the gate waving at me.

"Shit man you should talk to her."

"Why should i talk to her?"

"You had sex with her. Your better then to just ignore her existence."I sighed walking back behind the gate and went over to her.

"What are you doing here?" Amber smiled and held up a piece of paper.

"I had to register for school. You didn't text me." She walked closer to me and reached out touching my arm. "Did you lose my number?"

"Amber. You need to take the picture down." She pulled her arm away from me looking confused.

"Why would i do that? Do you not like it?"

"The whole night was a mistake. I have a girlfriend who i love and i can't have her find out about it."

"Well you should have thought about that before you basically begged to sleep with me." I was trying to control my frustration. The fact that it happened keeps getting worse and worse with more information.

"Please. I'm begging you now. Delete the picture." Amber's face softened.

"Okay. The picture will be off of my page before tonight. I promise."

"Thank you so much. I have to get to practice. I'll see you at school." I said before running back over to the boys.

"Everything settled?" Ashton asked as i came closer to them.

"Perfect. Lydia will never find out. We can just go on like nothing happened."

Lydia's POV

My parents forced me to go home before i could go see Luke. Something to do with family comes before pleasure. At least that what my sister said. Of course i rushed through whatever my family wanted to do and ended up at the stadium right when they started practice. I was just watching Luke when suddenly i was being squeezed and someone was screaming in my ears. "My best friend is back."

"Anna you're going to make me deaf." I said pushing my best friend off of me. She crossed her arms in front of her chest looking upset.

"You didn't miss me?"

"Of course i missed you."

"You just missed someone else more?" She not so secretly point towards my boyfriend. I looked over and smiled. As much as i'm happy to be home there's a very specific box weighing me down inside my purse. I put my serious face on.

"Anna?" She looked at me and then she was suddenly calm. "Remember i told you that as soon as we came back i needed to talk to you?"

"Yeah? Is it really that serious?" I grabbed her arm and pulled her away so no one on the field could see us.

"Giant." I reached into my bag and pulled out the box with the big clearblue on it.

"What the fuck?" She grabbed the box from me and looked closer at it like it was going to turn into something else. "You can't be pregnant. It's been a month since you even had a chance to touch each other unless..." She paused glaring at me. "You didn't cheat did you?"

"No. I could never do that to Luke. I love him too much."

"Then how could you possibly be pregnant?"

"That's the thing. I've been gone a whole month and not once have I gotten my period."

"Wow and you need this to tell you that your pregnant?" I swiped the box away from her before putting it back in my bag.

"Luke will want proof when I tell him and I also think I need proof myself."

"How are you just going to walk up to him and act like your not carrying his bastard?"

"Like this." I walked out of our protection behind the wall and started walking towards the sidelines to watch my boyfriend. I plastered a smile on my face to hide how I've been feeling ever since I started to get sick a week ago at camp. That on top of text saying that there was some picture that was posted on Instagram and Facebook that suggested that Luke did something that he was t suppose to. I never got specifics or any texts directly from Anna or the guys. When I asked Luke what that meant, he just told me that I shouldn't be worried. It was a photoshop prank. The whistle noise came from the coach and the boys were released from practice. Luke removed his helmet looking down at the ground as he walked over to the sideline. "Hey quarterback. You miss me?" Luke looked up at me and smiled. He ran over to me letting his helmet fall to the ground as he reached up to grab my face and kiss me. "You're sweaty."

"I don't care." He said leaning back in.

"I do. It's making me feel sick." Luke backed away looking confused.

"What's wrong with you? For the past week you've been telling me that a bunch of things make you feel sick. Did you go to a doctor while you were up there?"

"No. I never got a chance to." I also don't really need to go to a doctor to find out what's wrong.

"Well you should before it gets worse. I don't want my girl to be sick until we're thirty and pregnant."

"Really? Thirty?" By then our baby will be thirteen maybe twelve.

"That's a little late." Luke looked around before looking back at me. "The boys jumped the gun a bit. Probably already showering."

"You should go. The cleaner you are the more I can stomach kissing you." Luke grinned picking up his bag and running towards the locker room.

"Really? His sweat makes you feel sick?" Anna asked coming back up behind me.

"He almost caught on."

"Yeah but guys are idiots."

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

"So why do we have to do this at my house?" Anna asked laying on her bed hanging upside down.

"Because your parents don't check on you every five seconds. It's a miracle I even lost my virginity in my room instead of Luke's car." I responded through the door.

"Ha then you'd have a car baby."

"We've been having sex for a year."

"Just pee on it already."

"I did already. It's just loading." I heard a crash and then shuffling over to the door.

"Cap it up and let me in." The cap was already on the test so I just opened the door. "Do you want me to look?"

"Yes please." Anna moved me aside and looked down at the blue tests.

"Are you ready?"

"As ready as I will ever be."

"Pregnant 3+ weeks."  I almost felt relieved. Pregnant at 17 is a shitshow but at least there isn't anything badly wrong with me. "I want to tell you that I will take the position of godmother but your sister is taking the brat if you both die because she might kill you both with her own hands." Then it hit me. My sister, Angela, has just been told that it's impossible for her to have a child with her husband of five years. Now that I'm pregnant I know that she will never forgive me for being a fertile teenager.

"I'm about to ruin so many lives." I said  standing up and looking down at the test.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 91.6K 39
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
215K 10.3K 57
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€›แ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€™แ€ผแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€ผแ€ฐแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€•แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€ฐแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ผ...
239K 7K 51
we young & turnt ho.
4.1M 88.2K 62
โ€ข[COMPLETED]โ€ข Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...