What If?- Chicago Fire

By ilovetowritestories1

Okay so I'm going to be hated for this, but, I'm still gonna make this anyway! What if Matt and Gabby had a b... More

Chapter 1- She's Gone
Chapter 2- Telling Juliet
Chapter 3- Memorial
Chapter 4- "I Miss Mommy"
Chapter 5- Trying to Cope
Chapter 6- A Birthday Without Her
Chapter 7- Back to School
Chapter 8- Bullies
Chapter 9- Visiting
Chapter 10- Do It For Mom
Chapter 11- The Routine She Wanted to See, But Never Got To
Chapter 12- Firehouse Days
Chapter 13- For My Someone Special
Cast/Characters
Chapter 15- My Angel
Chapter 16- Better
Chapter 17- 2 Years and Remembering
Chapter 18- She's Watching You From Above
Chapter 19- Moving On
Chapter 20- One Last Dance
Epilogue
Thank you!!

Chapter 14- Happy Again

386 5 2
By ilovetowritestories1

Matt's pov- For the first time in about two years, Juliet ran up to me in the house, happy. "Good morning daddy!" I smiled. "Good morning Juliet! You seem pretty happy today." "Yeah. Daddy, last night, after I prayed, Jesus talked to me. He said that mommy is happy for me and doesn't want either one of us to be sad anymore." I understood what she meant. Once, Juliet and I were in church with Christie and Violet, and they said that when you feel like something is talking in your head after you pray, it's Jesus telling you. He does that while you are saved as well. That's all I could really understand though.
"Well, that's great! I'm just happy that you're happy again." She smiled and ate.
"We've got to go, kiddo."
I put her in my truck and we headed to the firehouse.
Juliet hopped out of the truck and skipped inside the firehouse.
She gave everyone a high five and giggled. Then she did her schoolwork. Severide walked up to me. "Juliet seems really happy today." "Yeah. This is the first time I've seen her so happy since Gabby died."
My princess is finally happy again.

------
End of 14! Sorry it's been so long!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 16.8K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
765K 28.3K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
82.9K 1.9K 43
"I AM IRONMAN" "You can take away my suits, you can take away my home, but there's one thing you can never take away from me: I AM IRON MAN." " I sh...
30.1K 438 64
When Jeff arrives at Gaffney Chicago Medical Center Natalie and Will aren't to happy. If Jeff coming back wasn't enough what will happen when Natalie...