Key to One Piece

By BloodyMoonX

Amber D. Leo is a neko who has a rough and lonely past, she’s only been hurt and all alone. What will happen... More

Key to One Piece
You're coming with me!
Roronoa Zoro
By Coby!
Chouchou
Luffy's treasure

Buggy the Clown

1.1K 44 6
By BloodyMoonX

Amber Pov.

I was rolled up in the boat sleeping, we were on our way to the next city and I’m a cat, I need my sleep.

POKE

POKE

POKE

My eye began to twitch.

POKE

POKE

POKE

“Stop pocking my ear!” I snapped at Luffy who was crouching in front of me pocking my ear. He scowled and leaned down hanging from the boat bored.

“I’m hungry” Luffy said and I laid my head back down on my folded arms closing my eyes. Zoro was leaning to the side also bored and I have to say, I was too.

“How long is it going to take us to reach an island?” Zoro asked.

“Who knows. That’s up to the wind and the sea.” Luffy said not caring at all.“We may never get there. Well, I’m sure we will eventually.” he said as if it’s the most normal thing in the world.

“Hold on! Isn’t it a little strange. Planning to be the Pirate King without knowing the first thing about navigation?” Zoro asked.

“It’s not. I just drift at sea. What about you? Aren’t you a great hunter of the sea?” Luffy asked Zoro.

“I don’t recall ever saying I was a bounty hunter.  I went out to sea in search of a certain man…. And couldn’t find the way back to my village. I had no choice but to earn a living by chasing pirates.” Zoro explained.

“Oh, so you’re just lost.” Luffy said.

“Don’t say it like that!” Zoro shouted stomping on the ship making it almost drop us into the water. I got rolled to the other side of the boat and I looked up to see Luffy’s straw hat fly into the air. All three of us looked up at the straw hat.

“Shanks!” Luffy said and we all went after the straw hat that flew past the sail and to the other side of the boat. I was up in a second and we ran after the hat, we stopped at the front of the boat and watched as the hat flew further. Zoro tried to reach it but couldn’t so I did what I thought was right.

I crouched down and jumped past the boat and into the air grabbing the hat, I turned around and extended my arm to Luffy who’s eyes widened.

“Luffy!” I shouted and he nodded stretching his arm and grabbing my hand. He pulled me back but didn’t think about what will happen next. My eyes widened as I smashed into Luffy keeping the hat away from danger. We rolled around the in small boat and stopped, I grunted and opened my eyes.

I looked down to see that I was laying on top of Luffy, my eyes widened and I could feel my cheeks flushing. I sat up and so did Luffy.

“Baka, don’t do that again!” I said and placed the hat back onto his head hiding his eyes a little, he smiled at me sheepishly and I chuckled.

“Sorry, sorry Amber” he said and took the hat looking at it, Zoro sat down and we looked at Luffy who had a serious expression.

“If you keep spacing out, you’re gonna drop it again. It’s important to you, right?” Zoro asked him.

Luffy put the hat back onto his head and smiled.

“Yeah, thank you Amber!” he said and I nodded smiling.

“It’s nothing Captain!” I said smiling wider, that hat is very important. The pirate who gave him that hat must really trust him to do that.

“I’m hungry!” Zoro said and I sighed looking up.

“Me too.” I said and blinked.

“A bird, huh?” Zoro asked.

“Let’s eat that bird!” Luffy said, me and Zoro looked at him.

“How?” Zoro asked.

“It’s too high.” I said frowning.

“Leave it to me!” Luffy said and stood up.

“Huh?” me and Zoro asked, I may have a high bounty but with Luffy you never know what will happen. So, I’m clueless at this point.

“Gomu gomu no, ” he said gripping the upper part of the sail that was keeping it up “Rocket!” he shouted and flew up into the air. Me and Zoro looked up at him without moving.

“I see.” Zoro said and I nodded. Luffy flew to the bird.

“I hope he catches it.” I said and Zoro nodded.

“Aaaaah!” me and Zoro looked up to see Luffy’s head in the mouth of the bird as it flew away.

“Waaah!” he shouted “HELP ME!!!”

“You dumbass! What the hell are you doing?!” Zoro shouted rowing after him with me at the front of the boat.

“You baka! How do you even get in that situation?!” I shouted after Luffy ad the bird.

“Hey! Please stop! You on the boat! Stop!” I looked down and saw people in the sea.

“Drifters?! We don’t have time for this!” I said “We can’t stop the boat! Climb on when it passes by!” I shouted as they got terrified expressions because we didn’t slow down the immense speed Zoro was going.

“What?!” they shouted and did manage to grip the boat.

“Wow, you actually got on.” Zoro said and I sniffed the air.

“They went that way, I can still smell Luffy’s scent.” I said and Zoro nodded.

“Are you trying to kill us?! And don’t ignore us!” they shouted. “Oi, stop this boat. We’re with Buggy the Clown… and we’ll be taking this ship.” One of them said, me and Zoro turned to them with a murderous expression.

“Huh?” we asked them and they paled. I smirked.

“Zoro, “he didn’t look at me.

“What?” he asked and my smirk widened.

“I have an idea.” I said.

Me and Zoro were looking at the three, two of them were rowing while the third laughed along with the other two. They were beaten up and had bumps all over their faces. Me and Zoro beat them up and made them row the boat.

“We had no idea that you two were the famous Pirate Hunter Zoro and the Bloody Kitten! Please forgive us!” they shouted smiling. I was sitting along with Zoro looking at them in annoyance.

“Because of you we lost sight of our nakama. Whatever. Just keep rowing.” Zoro said.

“Aye!” they shouted.

“If i know Luffy, “ I began and Zoro looked at me “He’ll get down on his own once he finds some island.” I said and Zoro nodded. I stood up and jumped onto the sail and held onto the mast. I closed my eyes and sniffed the air and let the wind fly through my hair, my eyes shot open at the familiar scent of a rubber Captain. I jumped down and scared the three men.

“Eeeep!” they squeaked. I pointed to a direction.

“That way, I can still smell Luffy’s scent” I said and the three men nodded rowing that way.

“Man…”

“What are we gonna do, Aniki?”

“I don’t know. When Captain Buggy finds out that a girl tool our boat and our treasure… “ the three idiots were talking and Zoro sighed.

“Who’s this Buggy you keep talking about?” Zoro asked them.

“You never heard of Buggy the Clown, sir?” one of them asked.

“Can’t say I have.” Zoro said and I sighed.

“Buggy the Clown is the Captain of the Buggy Pirates. He ate the Bara Bara no Mi and is pretty lame because his bounty isn’t that big, considering that he used to an member of the Roger pirates.” I said frowning.

“Eh?!” the three pirates looked at me stunned.

“How do you know that?” Zoro asked me, I smirked.

“I had to do a lot of research in the past, I know more about him but these are the important ones, he only has a bounty of 15 million thought.” I said and shrugged. Zoro smirked.

“That low, yours is 400 million” he said and I shucked.

“Eeeeh?!” the three men shrieked, I turned to them and glared.

“Row, or I will show you the power of a 400 million bounty pirate. If you think your Captain is hard of you than you won’t be able to believe your eyes when I beat you up” I said and they paled and began to row faster. Me and Zoro snickered.

“What are you doing here anyways?” I looked at Zoro “You have an bounty of 400 million, you should be in the grand line or even further by now” he said and I looked up at the sky, the sky was blue with a few clouds.

“Not everyone can have an easy life, yes, I could be at the end of the grand line and further considering you have to be very strong to go further but…” my eyes narrowed “Things happen and you can’t go fulfill your dream” I said and looked at Zoro.

“First: Even if I got there now, I don’t have a ship to go anywhere and the weather isn’t that great to be alone because I will drown. Second: If I get to a pirate crew that has the same bounty, I’m all alone and they are at least with ten, I will probably lose. And third: Wouldn’t it be nicer to have a crew that will be happy for you too when you fulfill your dream? Wouldn’t it be nice to help a nakama to fulfill their dream too?” I asked him and he smiled and nodded.

“You will feel happy for Luffy  if he becomes the Pirate King, not only he but all of his nakama.” I said and smiled.

“T-that was so touching…” mine and Zoro’s smile dropped and we looked at the three men, they were crying and not rowing.

“T-that really moved my heart!” one said as they cried, my eye twitched and I snapped.

BAM BAM BAM

“Stop sobbing and start rowing! Because of you we lost our Captain and you’re sobbing like little baby’s!” I shouted at them, all three men had a new bump on their heads as they rowed full speed ahead. Zoro looked at them and snickered.

3rd person Pov.

Luffy was sitting in a cage, tied up. The girl with the orange hair, named Nami was looking at him. She was supposed to make the cannon shoot him but she didn’t. Instead she was stopping the cannon from shooting him. Luffy looked at her and his eyes widened.

“Behind you!” Luffy shouted and Nami her eyes widened as she looked behind her.

BAM

“Oi, oi! Ganging up on a girl like that isn’t very nice.” Zoro said as he stopped the men from attacking Nami.

“Zoro!” Luffy shouted and Nami looked behind her from the ground she was sitting on. The men fall to the ground with broken noses.

“Baka!” Nami and looked back only to see an angry Amber sitting on top of Luffy’s cage. She gripped the edge of the cage and bend down to look at Luffy upside down.

“Amber!” Luffy shouted with a smile and Amber sighed.

“Do you know how worried we were?” she asked him and he laughed sheepishly.

“Sorry, sorry…” he said and she sighed.

“Are you hurt?” Zoro asked Nami, she looked back at him.

“Eh…” she said not believing what was happening.

“Did they hurt you?” he asked her again.

“No, I’m fine” she said.

“Man, I’m glad to see you two! I didn’t think you’d find me! Hurry up and free me!” Luffy said and Zoro turned back to him and Amber jumped off of the cage.

“You’re lucky, if Amber didn’t smell you we probably wouldn’t have found you. Anyways what on earth are you doing?” Zoro asked him.

“First you fly off on a bird, and now you’re in a cage?” Zoro aske him and Amber turned to him.

“You get into the weirdest situations” she said with a sight looking down on Luffy.

Amber Pov.

“I was just having some fun!” he said and i sighed extending her claws and Luffy looked at them with stars in his eyes making me roll my eyes.

“Don’t move or I’m going to cut you” I said and he nodded. Zoro was walking to us.

“So, you’re Zoro,” Buggy said looking at Zoro who stopped.

“What are you doing here? Are you here to get by Bounty?” He asked Zoro.

“Nope. Not interested. I’m not a pirate hunter anymore.” Zoro said and I chuckled a little.

“Well, I’m interested in you. Taking you will earn me lots of fame.” Buggy said with a smug smile.

“I wouldn’t try that. You’d only get yourself killed.” Zoro said and Buggy turned to me.

“And you’re Amber, or should I say ‘Bloddy Litten’?” he asked and i looked at him. Some of his crew looked at me scared and began to murmur, but I ignored them.

“What are you doing here, shouldn’t you be in the Grand Line with the marines?” he asked me and my eyes narrowed. I could feel a lot of eyes staring at me along with Luffy and Zoro.

“I’m not in association with the marines nor will I ever be, I have a crew and an Captain.” I said glaring at him. I turned to Luffy.

“Then why don’t you join me if you’re not with the marines anymore? With your Bounty you will make me unstoppable.” He laughed, i turned to him with a smile. I could feel Luffy’s eyes on me, I could smell that he’s nervous. Probably because he thinks I’m gonna join Buggy’s crew.

“No tanks, I already have a crew with a good Captain.” I said and smiled at Luffy who smiled back.

“Oh, is that so? Come on, you have a 400 million bounty,” the girl with the orange hair gasped “I have a bounty and the kid is a rooky, you’re better off with me.” He said swinging his knifes. I turned back to him with a glare.

“Can’t you hear me?” I grumbled “I decline you offer, clown.” I said and growled.

“Get them Captain, I bet you can take out the ‘Bloody Kitten’! She doesn’t look that tough!” one of his crew members shouted.

“Captain Buggy!” another shouted. Buggy licked his knife and I almost gagged. ‘What a creep!’

Zoro put a sword into his mouth, I guess he’s gonna take him out. He got into a fighting position and I looked at them. I’m gonna stay out of this, it’s his fight.

“Oi!” I called and the orange haired girl looked at me “Get out of there, you will get hurt!” she nodded and got some distance between her and them. Buggy then ran at Zoro, who was ready and keeping an eye on Buggy.

Zoro then attacked Buggy and cut him into pieces, the orange haired girl closed her eyes and I looked at them with bored yet a little curious eyes. I’m curious how Zoro will defeat him. His men stopped cheering him on, Zoro put his sword back and Buggy fell to the ground, no blood. Nothing.

“He didn’t even try to dodge.” Zoro said.

“What a weakling!” Luffy said.

“No way.” The girl said and I sighed.

“It’s not over yet.” I said and they looked at me as I looked at Buggy’s ‘dead body’. His men then began to laugh.

“What’s with them?” Luffy asked.

“Wh-what’s going on? They’re laughing even thought their Captain just got killed!” the girl said, I’m just gonna call her orange.

“Hey!” Zoro called and I saw Buggy get up, but his limbs were separated. “What’s so funny?!” Zoro shouted. My eyes widened a little as I saw Buggy’s hand with the knife fly at him.

“Zoro behind you!” I shouted but it was too late. The knife stabbed him in the back and I growled as blood seeped through his clothes.

“Zoro!” me and Luffy shouted and Orange looked at him shocked.

“What’s with the hand?!” she asked.

“What the hell’s going on?!” Zoro demanded and I growled at Buggy.

“Zoro, I told you he ate the Bara Bara Fruit. He can split his body and cutting him is useless!” I growled and crouched down glaring at Buggy. I then glanced at my collar, it won’t let me fight to the fullest although that won’t be necessary against Buggy.

“He put his body back together! I thought the Devil’s Fruit’s were just a myth.” Orange said.

“A splitting man? Is he a monster?” Luffy asked, I almost anime fell. I turned to Luffy.

“You’re rubber you Baka.” I murmured and turned back to Zoro who was in the ground on one knee.

“I missed your vital organs, but that’s still a pretty serious wound. The fight is over.” Buggy said.

“Oi, cat girl!” I looked at Orange. “Why aren’t you helping him?!” she asked me and I growled.

“Because it’s his fight and I won’t interfere unless he wants me to!” I said and she shut up. Buggy’s men began to cheer him on.

“Way to go Captain!”

“Buggy! Buggy! Buggy!” they cheered.

I glared at Buggy and so did Luffy.

“Attacking from behind is cowardly you Big-nose!” Luffy shouted and it got silent, if the situation wasn’t that bad I would have laughed my tail off. Buggy’s men looked nervous and terrified because now Buggy was mad, hell. He’s furious!

“Who’re… you… calling… a big-nose?!” he shouted and threw his knife at Luffy.

“Luffy!” Zoro shouted but I was faster, I caught the knife making my hand bleed a little.

“Amber…” Luffy said and I looked at him and nodded. He turned to Buggy and grinned.

“I’m gonna kick your ass!” he said and I took the knife and broke it. Buggy laughed.

“Kick my ass? In your dreams!” Buggy said. “I’m gonna kill all four of you! How should I finish you guys off?” he asked laughing more.

“This is it. We’re finished.” Orange said and Luffy laughed loudly almost mocking them.

“Kill me, my ass!” Luffy shouted.

“Run, Zoro! Amber!” Luffy shouted and my eyes widened at him. He’s got a crew member of a bounty from 400 milion and he isn’t going to use the power to beat up Buggy?! It may sound weird but I’m happy. He isn’t using me as a weapon like Buggy or any other would, he isn’t saying anything about my bounty or powers or any information about the Grand line. I’m just another crew member to him, somebody who he has to protect. Even if he knows about the collar, I’m a normal member of the crew.

“They came here to save you, and now you’re telling them to run?! What about you?!” Orange asked him.  Luffy just smiled.

“Roger that.” Zoro said and I I chuckled making Luffy look at me.

“I’m sorry Captain, but I think your fight with Buggy will have to be another time. First I need to get us out of here.” I said and he nodded. I turned to see Buggy attacking Zoro.

“You fool! You won’t get away!” Buggy shouted and I ran at him. He was about to clash knife and sword with Zoro but I got in between them.

“Go!” I said and Zoro nodded. Buggy then attacked me. I drew my sword and we began to fight, while Zoro ran over to Luffy, but stopped at the cannon and lift it up. I saw Zoro and then threw my sword into the air making his grip on his knifes loosen enough to cut his abdomen. He split up and I jumped over him, making a summersault in the process.

“Cutting me is completely useless ‘Bloody Kitten’! You should know that!” he shouted and I ran over to Luffy and Zoro while he talked to himself.

“Hey! Don’t ignore me like that!” Buggy shouted and Zoro lifted the cannon to the top making it fall and point at Buggy and his crew. He fell to his knee breathing heavily, I ran over to him and put a hand around my shoulder pulling him up.

“What are you doing?! Are you crazy?! The cannon is pointing right at us!” Buggy shouted, I turned to Orange.

“Oi! Light it up!” I said walking Zoro to Luffy.

“Huh?” Orange asked me, I looked at her.

“Now!” I said and she nodded.

“Okay!” she said.

“Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait! There is a special Buggy Bomb in there!” Buggy shouted and Orange lighted the cannon. Luffy laughed watching everything happen.

“She lit it! Wait! That’s dangerous! Stop! Stop!” Buggy shouted. And we waited for the cannon to fire.

BOOOOOM

Chapter 5 is done!!! XD

Okay, it took a while but hey, I updated and it’s longer! =D

Okay, I don’t own anything.

I like the part with ‘Laugh my tail off’ normaly I would have put in ‘Laugh my ass off’ but tail was a little better at this moment.

Anyways, read, vote, comment/ review!

I love reviews and they make me happy, tell me what you like and if anyone has ideas that they want in the story or would like to hear, tell me!!!!

I’m listening- or should I say reading- anything you guys say – or should I say write- so don’t be shy. Review!!! XD

BloodyMoonX   XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72K 2.1K 16
The whitebeard pirates are under attack by pirate hunters. They beat them up easily and Marco is going to their the storeroom to take their supplies...
153K 3.8K 25
Friendship, love, trust, happiness, pain, darkness and sadness all in one. A beautiful, young girl named Sky Marvell was rescued by the Strawhat cre...
49.5K 1.3K 31
~My heart only beats when you listen for it~ Kona escapes from her life of imprisonment and crosses paths with The heart pirates. *kinda slow burn* ...
24.7K 741 30
This story is about a Young girl named y/n who lost their parents in a terrible ship wreck, At least that's what she was told. Soon after she reali...