Unchained his heart

By ArtistaDeElla23

"Is there any chance why I got the pleasure of your visit Mr. Montessori?" I ask through gritted teeth as I t... More

Unchained his heart
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20

CHAPTER 8

4.4K 154 17
By ArtistaDeElla23

"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet."

-Aristotle-

*******************

WARNING MATURE CONTENT for 18+ only. Read at your own risk.

- UNEDITED -
******************

CHAPTER 8

AVIANA POV

Two weeks since the day I confronted him and until now I haven't heard anything from him.

I don't know if he is a cold-hearted manwhore who loves his bachelor life that he even willingly turn his back and choose not to acknowledge his child.

It pained me to see that there's not even the slightest care coming from him, for his unborn child.

No matter how hard I tried my best or convinced myself that everything will be okay, but I know it's not.

How can be if he unknowingly stole my heart?

I would be more Ok while I carry his child if I don't love him.

But this is me, who's stupid enough to let myself fall for him without so much effort from him.

He just sticks his big-fucking-dick in my vagina and tada I'm pregnant and in love.

I hated myself for it.

It's a pity though.

I feel like a whore who can't close her legs even just for a day.

I knew some of my neighbors mostly those who work on the Ranch were talking negatively about me.

I know these because I heard them one day.

They even called me a slut and it stung.

They didn't know that my husband died. All they know is that my unborn child's father is not my husband.

If only I could turn back time from that very day.

I wish I could.

Realizing my deepest sighed I concentrated on the nearly burn pancakes.

I've been zooming out lately these past few days. And I even neglecting the problem at hand.

I felt my tears welled up.

God, I'm such an emotional mess.

Stop it Aviana. I chastised myself and sniffed wiping my unshed tears unaware of someone's presence standing in the kitchen doorway.

Watching my every move as I continue cooking my burn pancakes at 3 pm in silent amusement.

Yes, 3 pm and I am cooking pancakes poured with chocolate ice cream and cucumber as toppings.

I hummed as I put the last pancakes in the heated pan and my mouth instantly watered at the sight of my masterpiece.

"I didn't know chocolate ice cream and cucumber along with pancakes is a nice combination." A deep baritone voice startled me making me scream like a banshee.

And I accidentally grasp the heated pan burning my skin instantly making me stumbled back from the sudden pain.

My eyes widen in horror when I lost my balance. It happens so fast and I even prepared myself for the worst impact of my fall.

But the fear was there and it's evident in my face clouding my mind and heart.

My heart thundered when it feels like everything is in slow motion and seconds later I felt a strong arm wrapped around me. Pulling me into a very strong and warm torso protecting me from any harm.

The hold was like holding very delicate porcelain, it was so tight but with tenderness afraid that it might break.

My hands landed on a fast-beating heart matching my own.

"Shit, are you alright?" Asked the voice I knew too well.

He sounded terrified with a hint of anger.

"Hey! Hey! Answer me dammit." He yelled more like growled and I wince from the loudness of his voice just beside my ear.

I am trying to calm my fast heartbeat and breathing but he is making it hard for me the way he was shaking and yelling at me.

The fear I felt was still there consuming my every nerve and I couldn't bring myself to open my eyes.

I felt myself being lifted and place on the soft couch with my eyes tightly close.

Rough but smooth fingers caress my cheeks making me snapped my eyes open.

I am greeted with the most stunning eyes I've ever seen. It was the darkest black with the specks of dark blue.

It was so intense and dark that it makes you cower in fear. It was covered with long thick lashes that I envy so much.

Why someone so rich and powerful people were gifted with such stunning features that put me in shame just being in his presence.

"Will you quit staring and answer me, woman." He whispered yelled.

He is a greek god.

Damn, those lips look so good I want to taste it so bad.

And his slight stubble makes his feature worth staring at for the rest of my life.

I was pulled back from my ďaydream when he suddenly kisses me hard like he was punishing me.

I didn't respond and he didn't want to. He dominated my lips, bitting on it lightly enough for me to be completely awakened from my state.

I push him with all my strength making him stumble backward a little but his hold in my hair didn't lossen.

I glared at him hard angry that he kiss me without my consent.

I admit I enjoyed the kiss and left a tingling sensation but I would never tell him that.

"Why did you kiss me?" I gritted out hitting him in the stomach.

He didn't expect it and he gasps catching his breath while soothing the pain.

I know it didn't hurt him that much but it took him by surprise.

"Why did you hit me." He demanded more than asking.

"Because" I snapped and walked to the kitchen.

I smelled the burnt pancakes and I look at them in disappointment. I only made two pieces and it's not enough.

Sighing, I took all the ingredients out making another batch of pancakes.

"Are you not going to offer me something to eat or drink." He said unemotional making his self comfortable in the counter chair where I stood.

His closeness is making me uncomfortable and his manly scent makes me go wild.

"No," I said not meeting his gaze.

"And why is that?"

"Because you're leaving," I said pointing to the door meeting his eyes for the first time.

He stared at me like he was undressing me. A shiver runs down my spine.

"I am not leaving unless I get what I came for." He said approaching me without breaking our eye contact.

I look away unable to stand his piercing gazed but instead I shamelessly check his body.

He looks so heavenly handsome in his white polo shirts and rips pants. It hugs his muscled torso and damn I can see his bulge and it's not even hard.

I stood frozen when he stood behind me his breath fanning my hair.

I'm trying not to show him how much he affects me but it will all go down the drain.

And I can't even concentrate on mixing the ingredients. His silence behind me is making me lost all my senses and be drown in his intoxicating scent.

"You're so beautiful," he muttered, barely audible and he snaked his arm behind me to my barely visible baby bump.

I gulped audibly.

I'm starting to get uncomfortable when he started to feel my bump lovingly.

I need a distraction or else I will end up like a starving woman for sex. I am horny for the last three days and I'm at its peak.

My core is getting wet the way he touches my bump a little lower than it should be.

I need a distraction.

I ask the one thing that's bothering me the moment I saw him.

"Is there any chance why I got the pleasure of your visit Mr. Montessori?" I ask through gritted teeth as I tried to cook, keyword TRIED.

With the man who I slept with as sexy, hot, and attractive as him I could never do any work at all at how his breath tickling my spot on my neck sending shivers down my spine.

"Yes, there is and that is you, Cuore Mio" he breathed planting soft kisses on my neck intensifying my growing sexual desire

"And I'm bringing my family home."

My breath hitched on what he just said and I know what he meant, he wanted his baby and he can't do that without me tagging along.

" No, I won't let you." I spat glaring at him.

"Yes, you will and there is nothing much you can do about it, cure mio." he kindly demanded before pulling me into a punishing kiss and I melted faster than ice, I hated myself for it.

"I will drag you back to London if that's the only way to make you mine." He said through his kisses and I couldn't think straight.

"I am not one of your toy Mr. Montessori. I am only the mother of your child and it ends there." I said as I tried to push him only to be pulled in his embrace more brushing his hard erection against my stomach.

"Yes, you are the mother of my child and I intend to keep it that way as long as I want."

After registering his word my blood boiled to 350° and within a second he is jumping one foot to another trying to nurse his baby maker.

He is cursing nonstop in his native language. By the sound of it, he is pretty much pissed and writhing in pain.

I feel guilty for hitting his baby maker but my anger took over the guilt.

How dare he say that to me.

I am not a toy or a property that if he gets tired of it he will just throw it away like it's worth noting.

I won't let him used me.

I don't fucking care if he is the famous Calvin Montessori, CEO of multi-billionaire Montessori Hotel and Restaurant around the world.

Even if he is the son of Rafael Montessori the notorious multi-billionaire who owns chains of private resorts and casinos around the globe.

Wait what Rafael Montessori?

That's means... oh god what have I gotten myself into.

I should have realized it sooner. I am so stupid.

This can't be happening.

"You will regret what you just did woman." He growled and before I know it I am being carried bridal style upstairs.

He opens the first door which happens to be my room. He put me on my feet staring me down with his furious but lust-filled eyes.

I squirmed inwardly and tried to hide the growing need inside me.

He grabbed my arm in an iron grip and dragged me to my bed pushing me into it harshly.

My breath caught in my throat at his strength. I felt a tinge of fear inside me at the same time awakening something in me.

I crawled back into the other end of my bed but he was fast. He grabbed ahold of my ankle pulling me towards him in the process my dress rolled up into my stomach showing him my bare pussy.

My dress forces me not to wear a panty underneath. It hugs me behind perfectly and I do not own a single thing.

I followed his gaze between my legs and realized my legs were spread, displaying my glistening core.

I blushed an even brighter red. Quickly closing my knees and push my dress down, covering myself with difficulty.

He looks back to my eyes, a smirk grazed his handsomely cold face.

There was something in his eyes as he looks at me like I am his prey.

"What are you doing?" I said suddenly, wanting to break the sexual tension that rapidly increasing around us.

I shuddered when he started to get undress. Throwing his clothes in the nearby chair until he was left with his grey boxers.

I gulped audibly when I saw his hard and big erection. The material barely holding his manhood and it's leaking pre-cum.

I felt my throat just run dry.

"You of people should know not to push the buttons of a ruthless billionaire, course mio. I can be hard and cold especially if I am horny as hell." He sneered pulling me at the edge of my bed, standing in between my legs.

I felt alarmed when he grabbed the neckline of my dress and impatiently ripped it off into pieces.

I lay there naked and on his mercy. I couldn't find myself to fight him.

Our eyes locked and in an instant he was kneeling before me, inhaling my scent.

I blushed even more at his action.

Before I could react, his face dipped down my wet core lapping all my leak juices like a starving man he is.

"Oh! Please... stop. Ahhhh... please." I moaned or begged, gripping his hair tightly.

This is a mistake.

I told to myself that I will not let it happen again but it seems like I am under his spell once again.

He eats my pussy like he was proving me something.

I arched my back unable to hold back the pleasure he was giving me.

When he sucks my pussy lips and strokes them with his tongue, I nearly lost there.

I was panting heavily as I writhed in pleasure beneath him.

The slurping sound along with my moans made the atmosphere inside the room intensified tenfold.

"Fuck, you tasted so good, coure mio." He growled as he slid a finger inside my hot wet pussy.

His hot breath tingled my pussy, and my body trembled in pure arousal and at the same time ashamed of myself for letting him do this.

I tried to resist and pull away from him again with what I have left inside me, but he held my thigh firmly in place in an iron grip.

"STAY STILL." his husky yet dangerous voice kept me immobile.

His finger slid in and out at a slow pace, then adding his second and third fingers.

He is stretching me intensifying my growing orgasm.

My moans become heavy pants, I can feel my orgasm in the corner but somehow he isn't giving it to me.

I know what he was doing. He wanted me to beg.

"Please... Ahhhh, fuck." I sobbed as his fingers moved inside me relentlessly, one thumb rubbing my clit.

"Please what, coure mio." He whispered pinching my erect nipple.

The pleasure becomes too much and I can't hold it any longer.

"I want to cum. Oh god please make me cum... mmmm." I beg desperately my hip bucked against his fingers.

The need kept building faster as he pounded his fingers in my wet core.

"Fuck, you're so tight." He moaned and my walls involuntary tighten around his fingers.

When he sucked my bundle of nerves my body started to convulse around him.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh.... fuck yes." I moaned loudly with the intensity of my building orgasm.

The tingling sensation erupted like firecrackers throughout my body and I quivered. I couldn't control my body from buckling and shaking, as he lapped my juices.

He didn't stop instead he is prolonging my orgasm. I felt like passing out and I swear I saw stars behind my close eyelids.

"Please stop...oh I can't. It's too much." I moaned arching my back as I grip his hair so tight.

He growled, I could feel his tongue on my pussy walls my nails digging on his scalp.

He tongue fuck me, his talented tongue was doing his magic on me.

He didn't stop and my body is on fire. I moaned loudly as my second orgasm hit me hard than the first as he licked my pussy dry.

I shook uncontrollably under him until my orgasm subsided.

He makes his way into my stomach and my lips. Pulling me into a punishing kiss yet passionately.

He groped my breast, kneading and flicking my erect nipple.

All the rational thoughts completely flew out of the window. And all I could think at the moment is him inside me.

His lips sending billions of electricity shooting down my sensitive core.

I felt so lost and everything went blur.

My hands wrap around his neck, pulling him closer and welcome his tongue inside my mouth.

"I can't get enough of you, coure mio." He breathed and his lips trailed down to my neck kissing and nipping leaving a mark for sure.

I moaned and my body got so hot, and warm liquid leak in between my legs.

He cupped my breast again. My breathing becomes erratic, an uncontrollable moan escapes my lip.

"I want to hear you scream my name while I fuck the living out of you." He whispered huskily between kisses and I gasped.

"No," I said with conviction but it sounded like a moan into my ears.

"You are trying my patience here, coure mio. Because if you continue provoking me god knows I will not go smooth with you pregnant or not." He hissed sounding angry but horny.

He claimed my lips and kiss me before I can retort. I kiss him back with the same intensity.

Our tongue fought for dominance but he successfully dominated the kiss effortlessly.

Biting my lower lip lightly and then sucked on it eliciting a moan from me.

My hands skim his rippling muscles. My nails digging into it when he ground his erection against my core.

In one swift move, he flips me gently on my hands and knees.

He pulled my hips upward making my head touch my bedsheets, without warning he plunged into me.

I groaned in pain and pleasure erupted throughout my body. I could never get used to his size and it felt like he was bigger than the last time.

I bit my bottom lip to stifle the moans coming out from my lips.

"Jesus Christ, you're so tight and sleek." He exclaimed moving in and out slowly.

His gentleness is killing me. I need more speed.

"Faster, Calvin," I beg and as if something spark inside him because he was thrusting into me so hard I almost lost my balance.

I am just glad he was holding my hips. I could feel my pussy gushing juices out and down to my legs each time he pulled out and thrust back in.

"Oh fuck, say my name again, coure Mio." he groaned his thrust becoming sloppy.

"Calvin, ahhhh," I scream when he picks up more speed and hits my g spot.

His balls hit my clit and his hands groped and knead my heavy breast. My juices continue to gush and the pleasure is becoming too much to bear.

I writhed and moaned as I tried to push back to him meeting his thrust.

I could feel his shaft getting fuller and larger, our erratic breathing became ragged and our heart beats faster than ever.

"God you're so fucking amazing, so wet and tight..." he grunted as he kept thrusting.

"I love hearing you scream my name it makes me want to fuck you so hard I don't ever want to stop..."

I wanted to scream and cry in pleasure but I can't find my voice anymore.

An exquisite pleasure surge through me and I feel like I am in heaven. The pleasure was too much and all I could do is gripped the sheets.

"Let it go, coure mio. Cum for me." He groaned pinching my nipples, causing me to explode around him.

A loud grunt escapes my lips, my back arches, and my legs shake violently. My stomach spasms, quivering at the intense orgasm.

"Oh fuck." He growled before exploding his seed inside me hitting my cervix. Cum after cum spurts and I can almost feel it.

My walls tighten and relax around his still hard shaft. When our orgasm subsided and breathing even, I felt him pulled out and I drop into my bed sideways.

It felt amazing and satisfying yet deeply exhausting.

He draped his hand around my stomach pulling me into his chest possessively. His still hard shaft poke me in my lower back but I ignored it.

I am too exhausted to think for another round.

He briefly kisses my hair, then to my neck and shoulder blade.

Then we fell asleep in each other embrace our legs entangled together, his head nestled in my hair.

I woke up with the butterfly touches in my stomach.

I snapped my eyes open to see Calvin caressing my stomach and staring at it mesmerized, murmuring something under his breath.

It was a beautiful sight to see and I wish I woke up like this every day.

But then reality slapped me again making me realize I would never have this moment for a long time.

My mood becomes sour and in an instant, our eyes met. The twinkle in his eyes left when he saw my grave expression.

"What's wrong?" He asked worriedly, I almost believed him.

"Nothing." I dismissed, getting up from my bed, and walked to the bathroom.

I wince from the soreness between my legs.

"Are you okay?" He was beside me in an instant holding me close to him.

I hate it that my heart soared in happiness when he was showing me that he cares but I know it's not.

"Please let me go, I can do it." I brushed his hands off me and his demeanor change into his cold and distant self again.

I felt pain but I ignored it, knowing that he will never love me back.

He doesn't know how to love and I'm sure of it.

He may have gotten me under his spell again but I will not let him manipulate me using his unborn child for his selfishness.

I won't make it easy for him.

He can have my unborn child but he can never have me.

I'll make sure of it.

**********************

Hello guys I'm sorry for the late update. I forgot to publish this last week because of my busy schedule. Hope you'll understand.

Vote and comment!
Thank you ☺ ☺ ☺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 7.8K 32
"Abort it." "Excuse me ?" "Abort that thing inside of you!" He shouts in my face. I put my hands on his chest trying to put some space between us...
145K 3.4K 75
Calvin bent down and settled between my thighs and bent my knees upward. He stroked my ankles, calves and then moved his hands to the insides of my t...
57.8K 2.1K 35
The exact words he threw at my face still haunts my dreams every single night and I think I'm starting to believe him. "Wish I've never met you I...
380K 5.7K 27
❝I want you so bad.❞ I tease him while trailing my hand up his white buttoned shirt feeling his abs. "Ms. Rose.." His voice was soft and sweet when I...