Last Year To Remember

By lilbit360

This year was everyone's last year of highschool .crystal was finally graduating this year and was proud of h... More

First day of 12 grade year
party
Crushing
weekend
next morning
pizza time
Beach time
savage
The perfect gift
school
new book

shopping

30 2 0
By lilbit360

So tommorow I'm going back to school because our 2 day break was over.I decided I'm gonna get new purses,friends,phone,clothes,shoes,an bf.Does this mean I'm letting prince go ?yes because I just wanna have a normal life .So I jump in my car and drive to the mall.I buy 2 crop tops ,4 new highwaisted jeans,1jean jacket,6purses,3jordans,and a some shades.I stop @the food court and start to eat the subway sandwich I Bought when drea come sit down at my table .
Drea: hi u doing shorty (takes a bite from my sandwich)
Me:I'm good but did u really just eat my sandwich?
Drea:yup but why u got all those bags
Me:I'm changing my wardrobe wanna help me ?.......and I need to take more pictures .
So I finish up my sandwich then drink some of my lemonade throw my trash away and leave with drea in my side.
Drea:so u gone get a new phone
Me:I might I'm not sure yet but we start school tomorrow.
Drea:I know I gotta find out what to wear.
We get in the car and drive to my house when  is see prince standing there with roses and a small box .well OK maybe I didn't need to change my bf because it seemed to be that I had the best one any of these girls in this state could ask for.so I run up to him drop my bags and hug him and he gives me a big hug..
Me:so....how's it been
Prince: its been coo nun but a Lil birth day planning
Me:aye turn up ur birthday coming up I totally already know what I got for u.u gone be 21 but IMA still catch up to u my birthday in two weeks after urs .
Prince: mines on wed
Me:dang urs right around the corner we both Libras  .
Me:Well let me open the door cause drea in the car waiting .Drea come On
Drea:no that's cool get back to yo convo talk to u layer ( he leaves)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
248K 12.6K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...