Gleam In Dark √

By angelove2

#9 in fanfiction on 7 june 2016 #10 in fanfiction on 6 june 2016 # 15 in fanfiction on 26 may 2016 # 16 in fa... More

1. Their Gleam!
Character Sketch
2. He sneaked in!
HOT PROMO
3. Her bodyguard!
4. Monster awaken!
5. His salvation!
6. Unwilling Parting!
7. Their 1st meet!
8. Hate for gangster!
9. Officially together!
10. Love test!
11. Alliance for her!
12. She did blunder!
13. He is a gangster!
14. Lover V/S Brother!
15. Long Enmity??
16. Mystery of Enmity!
17. They are murderers!
New cover
19. The trump card!
20. Final Chapter!
Epilogue!

18. Secret of Murder!

7.6K 761 80
By angelove2

Inside the room :

Rishab came towards Manik..who was sitting quietly ..he looked at Rishab..there was some tension on his face and Manik can see that..

Rishab sat down in front of him..and looked at Manik keenly..

Rishab : "tum chahte ..Toh tum bhaag sakte the aaj..but jaan sakta hoon why you didn't eloped?".. He asked with the stern voice..

Manik smiled at his question.. And then answered very calmly..looking straight to Rishab..

Manik : " because I didn't feel like ...".. He simply answered And now Rishab came straight to the point..

Rishab : "Nandini se pyaar karte ho?"... His straight away question baffled Manik..

Manik : " apni zindagi sei jyada..".. He answered with honesty and for the first time..Rishab put all his hatred in the side and looked at the genuine feelings in his voice..

Manik : "she is my everything Rishab.. I not only love her..but I worship her " .. His words filled with honesty gave gossebumbs to Rishab..he felt that intensity in his voice and eyes..which depicts his unconditional and limitless love for Nandini..

Rishab : "then marry her " ..his sudden statement left Manik speechless..he took aback..

Did he heard properly?.. Did Rishab really said this?.. Or he has some hearing problem?.. No! Rishab actually said that..

Manik : "ri...".. He tried to ask something but just then a constable entered inside with a file in his hand..

" Rishab sir yeh rahi woh file Jo apne mangwayi thi.."..constable hand over the file to him..and Rishab asked him to send Cabir and Nandini inside ..while Manik was still in the state of shock..he was looking at Rishab with questioning eyes...

Rishab flipped some pages..and what he saw was beyond his imagination.. He was shocked to hell..he wasn't able to believe on his own eyes..

Nandini looked at Rishab...whose eyes were stuck on the file only..she was in bewilderment looking at those frowns on Rishab's forehead..

Nandini : "Bhai..what's wrong?".. She asked and now he looked at Nandini with pain in his eyes..

She instantly came towards him..and cupped his face in her hand..while Cabir and Manik was looking all that like a silent spectator..

Nandini : " bat kya hai Bhai?..".. This time there was worry in her voice..

Rishab : "dad is a murderer Nandini.." ..he told her the shocking truth ..Cabir and Manik were baffled by the news..and Nandini looked at him with horrifying expression..

Nandini : "yeh ap kya keh rahe hai Bhai?".. She asked still on believing on her own ears..

Rishab : " yehe sach hai.. He is responsible in making Raj Malhotra a criminal... " ...he told her with drowning in pool of agony while Manik and Cabir looked at him with wide eyes...

Manik : "what are you talking Rishab?".. He asked in utmost confusion..and now Rishab looked at Manik..

Rishab : " Manik..your dad was innocent.. Jis murder ka charge un pe lagaya gaya tha..woh murder unhne kabhi kiya he nahi tha.. Woh murder Rudra pratap Murthy ne kiya tha "..he stated with honesty and Manik Cabir Nandini were shocked to hell..

Nandini : " Bhai..dad aesa nahi kar sakte ..",.. She denied because being a daughter it was tough for her to accept this ugly truth..

Rishab : "gudiya ..I had listened with my own ears.." .. He told her and she looked at him with more shocking expression..

Cabir : "but murder?.. Kiska murder?.. " ...he asked as he had no clue regarding this..

Rishab now closed his eyes in pain..and disgust..he was ashamed of even saying this..Nandini held his hand to give him support..Rishab opened his eyes and looked at his strength.. His gudiya ...

He then looked at ManBir ..who were waiting for his revelation..

Rishab : "Rudra pratap Murthy killed his own parents .." He answered while a lumb caught in his throat but this one news shook all the three .. Is Rudra is even a human??.. He killed his own parents ..and then to save himself he put all the allegations on his own best friend.. What type of human he is?.. No! Calling him a human is a matter of shame to humanity..

Nandini : "nahi Bhai ..yeh sach nahi ho sakta..dad esa kyu karenge ? ..why would he kill his own parents?.. Nahi Bhai..am sure apko koi misunderstanding Hui hai..yeh ho he nahi sakta.."..she totally denied ..as the daughter in herself can never accept the ugliest face of her own father.. No matter how much hate she received from his own father but the fact is she always loved them..and never complained for anything..she never disrespect them..

Rishab : " I wish Jo tu bol rahi hai wohe sach hota..but unfortunately.. Sach woh hai Jo mai bol raha hoon..".. He said with painful voice as he came across the most hurtful truth of his own father..

Cabir : "I can't believe this..how can Rudra Murthy do this? ..first he left mom for money ..then married sakshi for money..he killed his own parents ..and am sure ..woh bhi sirf paiso ke liye he kiya hoga usne..".. He said not realizing that the trio were shocked with his revelation..

Manik : " he left mom?".. He asked in confusion..while Nandini and Rishab looked at Cabir for answer..

Cabir : "Han Manik..mom and him..they both were in relationship but he ditched mom..".. He told and the trio were shocked..

Rishab : " I can't believe..how can a person stoop so low..".. He said in pure disgust..

Nandini : "dad esa kese kar sakte hai..".. She said under her breath..her heart was still not accepting anything..but Rishab assured her..

Rishab then came towards Manik and held his hand while Nandini looked at him..

Rishab : " am sorry Manik..am really sorry..maine bahut misbehave kiya tumhare sath..but being a brother its my responsibility to protect my sister..aur Nandini sirf meri sister nahi hai..she is like my daughter..apne bache ki tarah use rakha hai maine..all her life..she suffered a lot..she craved for love..but Now I realized ..in form of you ..she found all those relations which she were craving for.. Finally that place is filled which was vacant in her life till yet ..and trust me am very happy ..".. He genuinely said while Nandini was in tears..

Manik : "Rishab..tumne Jo Kuch kiya woh sirf ek responsible or lovable brother he kar sakta hai..and in my eyes ..you are the best brother any sister can have..Nandini is blessed to have you by her side..".. He said with a slight smile and Cabir smiled at Manik's words and even Rishab too..whereas Nandini was in tears..

Rishab : " thank you!".. He then hugged Manik..and Manik reciprocate with equal fervor..

Cabir : "am glad that finally you accepted Manik..".. He said eotu joyous tone..

And Rishab broke the hug..he give a smile to Cabir and then he called Nandini towards them..she was in tears ..

He held Nandini's hand and placed it in Manik's hand..

Rishab : " apni jaan tumhe de raha hoon mai..iska khayal rakhna..".. He said with a smile and Manik smiled....

Nandini : "but Bhai..Aryaman?".. She asked looking at the ring in her finger..

" Aryaman is more than happy Nandini..".. They heard a familiar voice and when they looked straight ..they found Aryaman there with shreya..

Aryaman : "Han Nandini..mai bahut khush hoon.".. He said while coming inside .. Rishab looked at shreya but she didn't looked..she can feel his gaze on her but didn't reacted..

Nandini : "Aryaman.. Mai..".. She tried to defend but he held her hand and looked at Manik..

Aryaman : "tum bahut lucky ho Manik..Jo tumhe Nandini mili hai..".. He said with a smile and Manik looked at Nandini..

Shreya : " finally tum dono sath ho..am very happy soulie..".. The sister inside shreya was very happy..she hugged her sideways..

Cabir : "ab sab theek hai..".. He said and now Rishab looked at them..

Rishab : " nahi..Abhi bhi sab theek nahi hai..Kuch logo ko unki sahi jagah pahuchana jaruri hai..".. He said with anger ..and Shreya Aryaman looked at him with confusion..

Aryaman : "baat hai kya hai Rishab?".. He asked looking at his upset face..

Then he narrated the whole story while Shreya and Aryaman were shocked..Nandini were looking at him with pain ..but this time Rishab wasn't hurt but actually he was adamant to give punishment to the real culprit..

Aryaman : " hum sab tumhare sath hai..".. He assured him and he smiled..

Cabir : "agar Rudra Murthy galat hai ..Toh Raj Malhotra bhi galat hai ..punishment dono ko he milegi..".. He said looking at them..and for the first time Manik nodded in yes..

Just then Cabir received a call from navya...

Cabir : " Han navya..kya hua?".. He asked after answering the call..

"Cabir ..dad kisi se Milne Gaye hai Abhi..and he wasn't in good mood..please check woh kaha Gaye hai..mujhe Kuch theek nahi lag raha hai..".. She said having negative Vibes..and Cabir was thoughtful ..

Cabir : " don't worry Navya..mai dekhta hoon..".. He assured her and hung up the call..

Manik : "kya hua Cabir ?.. Sab theek hai na ?".. He asked with concern while all looked at Cabir for answer..

Cabir : " Manik..dad ..kahi bahar Gaye hai..and Navya was saying he wasn't in good mood..moreover without any precautions dad kabhi bahar nahi jaate..there is something fishy ...".. He told him and Manik looked lost in thoughts..

Manik : "we can find his location..".. He told him..and everyone looked at him..

Cabir : " but kaise Manik?".. He asked in confusion..

Manik : "unke phone mei ek tracking device hai..Jo mere phone se connect hai..I did that just to protect him..I think its time to use that..".. He told them sternly and everyone looked at him with amusement ..obviously he is a genius ..with a golden heart..

Manik : " but mera mobile...".. He looked at Rishab who smiled at him.. Rishab called a constable inside ..and asked him to bring Manik's belongings..

And soon constable hand over all the things to Rishab..and he passed it to Manik..with a apology face on which Manik nodded in no to him..and simply smiled..

Manik : " dad is in Mumbai.. ".. He said after looking at the phone screen..

Nandini : "but why would he come to Mumbai?".. She asked leaving all in thoughts ..but suddenly Rishab and Manik exchanged glance..

" I think I know.." ..both said in unison..and everyone looked at Rishab and Manik..

Scene shifted to Pune..

Nyonika was shocked after getting the news of the failure if her plan..

Nyonika : "nahiiiiiiii! ..".. She shouted in utmost anger and broke all the things in the room..she looked at her reflection in the mirror..

A image appeared of her only in the mirror ..and the image smirked looking at the defeated face of Nyonika..

" Nyonika Malhotra.. Ek baar fir Manik ne tumhe hara diya..he made you lost..tum haar gayi ho..accept it..".. The image made her face the reality..but she in anger through the lamp on the mirror..and it broke down..

Nyonika : "main kabhi nahi haar sakti.. I have still the Trump card ..which will change the whole game..".. She said with a smirk..and walked out ..

On the other hand ..

Raj Malhotra reached on the cliff..and was waiting for someone..he was standing outside the car..

Just then he heard the sound of a car coming towards him..when he turned around ..he found a car there..the person in the car applied at the break..and came out..and looked at Raj..

Screen freezes on Raj's face..

Wohooo! Isn't Rudra is cunning?.. Now Rishab accepted MaNan.. Yippyyyyy..but how will he patch up with Shreya?.. After all he had hurt her that too with no reason..as now they are together then how will they face all this enmity..

Stay tuned for all the answers.. Don't forget to leave your comments..

Loads of love..kajal..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

482K 31.3K 38
A/N: Okay guys, I wrote this story 6 years ago, 2015. I was a 16-year-old kid at that time and this story isn't perfect. But it was a very popular bo...
41.2K 3.6K 12
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...
68.3K 3.7K 11
#58 in fanfiction 11th & 12 August 2016 Written By Alexa Nee
132K 10.6K 98
💙 "If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read...