Lucky

By wazzupcake

Cara Delevingne, one of the famous and in demand actress in the world, also known as Queen D, the life of a p... More

Hello!
Drunk in love
Humiliation
Just be yourself
The Interview
Confession
Too Late
Decisions
Bad day
Something is wrong
Take me back
No fucking way
Save you
Stars
Kardashian-Jenner
Bonding time
Sticky Notes
Waking up next to you
Think things through
Let's Talk
Bestfriend
Deeply, Madly and Crazy
Time off
Wait for me
City of Angels
Well, This would suck
We Always Do
Nightmare
New Friend
Magical
Never will be
Partners in Crime
Right thing
My Paradise
Bittersweet Goodbye
Please Read
Distance
Priorities
Surprise
Finally
Hey guys!
She said Yes! (Part 1)
She said Yes! (Part 2)
Important Note
She said Yes! (Part 3)
Burn (Special Chapter #1)
Hey
Lucky
New Story

Love is Love

6.7K 175 117
By wazzupcake

(A/N: this is very important, I have few notes to say, please read it please, thanks!)

First of all, An update for you! I know I've been lazy lately. Not updating always but I hope you understand. Just please bear with me. Just a few more chapters guys! Haha! Thank you all for continuing to support my story. To all the readers who never forget to vote and comment, thank you so much! You're all greatly appreciated. Enjoy this chap guys! It's quite long! But not that long.

Secondly, This is all for the CarBara shippers out there, who'll probably kill me after reading this. But hey, life is just like that! Peace!

Thirdly, Barbara's role was supposed to be Annie's. Remember in the chapter "the interview" I told you guys that there is something important in there? It was supposed to be Annie, but I just decided to cut her out. She's been recieving so much hate and that's why I said to myself "this girl deserves a break", so yeah guys. I just chose Barbara. Hope you understand!

And lastly, I want to ask your opinions on how to end this book. Sad or happy, so please choose wisely and comment your thoughts.

PS Sorry for the wrong spelling and grammars.

-A

Cara's POV

"Hello, Ms. Sigh is deeper than the sea." She greeted and gave me her charming smile, just like the first time I saw her at the beach.

I can't help but to blink numerous time, just to know if it's really her or I am just dreaming and this is all just in my imagination.

Come on brain! Don't play with me. I whispered to myself as I close my eyes once again, this time a little longer just to make sure that this is really the reality.

"You aren't imagining things Cara. I'm really here." She chuckled, as she poke me at my forehead, which made me open my eyes and look at her once again.

I guess this isn't my imagination at all. She's really here. She still can read what's on my mind.

"Oh my God!" I exclaimed in happiness as I engulfed her in a tight embrace. "It's really you! Ms. I will read what's on your mind so I can totally freak you out." I said to her and she just laughed and slap me on my arms, then proceeded to reciprocated my hug.

"Well, somethings never change! How are you?" She asked at me as we both pulled away from each other.

"I'm doing good Barbara. The real question here is, how are you? You never replied to my texts and returned my calls. What you been up to?" I asked back, sounding a little disappointed in the end.

It's true though. I tried texting the number she gave me, and even called it just to know if she's okay but I recieve no replies at all. I mean, even though we just met each other for a day, I already considered her as one of my closest friends. Well, like what I've said before, there is something about her that really caught me. I don't know what that is. Maybe her personality, because she really is an amazing person. What I'm sure of is that, there is part of me that's already attached to her and I'm happy that she's here right now, standing infront of me.

She sadly smiled at me, and got something in her pocket. She handed me her phone and I just look at her with a confused look.

"I lost my phone on the airport and I haven't got the chance to memorize your number. I really am sorry." She said and I can't help but to just nod my head and let the issue go.

Just forget about it C. She has a valid reason.

"It's fine. The important thing now is, I can save my number in your phone again, and I'll even give you my calling card too. So, no more excuses for you Ms. Palvin." I said, and even tried to joke at the last part.

I typed my number on her phone and gave her my calling card. "There! That's two calling cards already, incase you'll lose the other one." I said, then she just shook her head and chuckled.

"One calling card is enough Ms. Delevingne." She said, handing me back the other card.

"Nope! Just making sure. I don't wanna risk those things again." I gestured her to keep the card.

She just sighed and gave up, as she put the paper on her pouch. "Fine." She mumbled and I can't keep myself from smiling.

"So? How did you know that I'm here? Somethings really never change, you're still my stalker." I joked, as we both sit down on the couch.

"Oh come on! You're still full of yourself."

"Answer me then. How'd you know I'm here?" I asked again, but before she can even answer, someone had interrupted our conversation.

Really? Just when we're about to catch up?

"Cara, set is ready. They're already waiting for you." Nathalie, the assistant director called for my attention.

"Oh! I almost forgot! I have a movie to finish." I said which made Barbara chuckled.

"Go on. I'll be fine here." She said, and even tried to playfully push me away.

"Nath, Just give me another minute. I'll follow." I said to the assistant director and she just smiled, then turn around to walk away.

I turn my gaze back at Barbara. "Are you here for a day again? Or we can hang out a little longer than the last time?"

She smiled at me before answering, "Well Ms. Delevingne, I think you're gonna get tired seeing me for a whole week." She replied and that's when a huge smile invaded my lips.

"Can you wait for another 30 minutes? I just need to finish the shoot and we can go for a.." I wasn't able to finish my invitation since I don't know if she already wanted to rest or she's up to go for a beer or coffee or anything.

"I can use some coffee. Can't wait to take a look at London in the middle of the night." She enthusiastically said and even wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"It's settled then! I'll be your tour guide tonight!" I answered. I once again ask her to just wait for me and she just playfully pushed me away, telling me that she won't go anywhere.

I walk back at the set looking like a child being brought to Disneyland for the first time.

But the smile I had instantly faded, as my heart felt the familiar pain of missing the girl I love the most.

If only Kenny is here, the two of us can be Barbara's tour guide. I wish you were here.

--------------------------------------------------

"All set and done! Let's go?" I asked at Barbara trying to sound as happy as I can, setting aside the feeling of missing my Kendall.

I still want Barbara to have a night that she'll always remember, and seeing me bitching around about how much I'm missing Ken won't help me give her that.

I want to be a good friend here, you know.

She just nodded her head, grabbed her things at the table and then we both walk outside after that.

"Did you brought your car?" I asked.

"Actually nope, I just took a cab. I know how tired my driver already is. Besides the hotel I'm staying is just a few blocks away from here." She replied and I smiled widely.

My plan is already working so fine. Well, it is just simple. Take her to places that would make her fall in love with London. And give her a peace of mind because I know how crazy business world is. And being with her driver and security staff would just remind her how crazy her life is. I want this night to make her feel that she's still human, who deserves to be happy.

"I'm glad to hear that." I smiled at her. "Because we're gonna take a cab like what normal people do." I continued.

"But Cara, someone might see you. The pap-" She started to argue but I cutted her off immediately.

"I have some hoodies in my car. Besides, it's already midnight. Those guys with cameras won't be around anymore. They're already busy snoring." I joked, which earned a laugh from her.

There you go. Glad to make her happy!

I guided her to the parking lot where my car is, and as soon as we reach it, I grab the hoodies and we both change with it.

"Why don't we just take your car?" She asked.

"Papz knows that its my car. I don't want to gather attentions. Wanna make this night memorable for you." I said and I saw her cheeks blush, but I just decided to shrug it off.

Maybe it's just the reflection of the lights C.

"Let's go?" I asked, and offered her my hand.

She just nodded and put hers on top of mine. "Let's." She replied and we both look for a cab with our hands holding each other.

I mean, there is nothing wrong with it right? I'm this clingy to all of my friends. There shouldn't be any issue about this. Besides, I can hold hands with everyone but my heart will beat for only one.

Ugh! I'm missing her more than ever.

-------------------------------------------------

"Wow! This coffee taste so good!" She exclaimed smiling widely, as she took another sip from the coffee I ordered.

We we're now sitting at my favorite spot on this cafe. Our favorite cafe in London.

"Well, I'm glad you liked it. That's my favorite." I smiled, as thoughts of Kendall flooded my mind. Seeing Barbara's reaction made me remember the first time I brought Kenny here. They both have that huge smile on their faces, as they took another sip of it.

"It seems like this is one of your favorite place. Too much memories, huh?" She asked, which pulled me out of my thoughts.

I smiled again and nodded my head. "It is. They have the best coffee in town." I answered.

"I bet, this is also her favorite." She said, and gave me a lopsided smile.

What's wrong with that smile?

"Who?" I tried to asked innocently, but she just rolled her eyes and shook her head at me, smiling as if telling me 'stop that I don't know what you're talking about acting of yours'.

"Oh come on! We both know who I'm talking about." She tried to laugh but I noticed that it's somehow not that real.

What's wrong with me?! Why do I notice those things! Damn it C! I scolded myself, as I already started feeling conscious about everything.

"Hey.." She called for my attention when she didn't recieve any reactions from me.

I immediately pulled myself together. "Oh I'm sorry, I just..nevermind." I tried to laugh it off, hoping for her to buy it, but to my dismay, she didn't.

"You miss her, don't you?" She asked, and I can now see the sincerity in her eyes.

I just shrugged my shoulders off. There is no way I'm gonna lie with her. She can always read what's on my mind.

How can she easilly read me?! It's amazing and frustrating at the same time.

"I do. I'm sorry, I shouldn't bitch about it since I want this night to be your night and not my drama night." I admitted, and bowed my head because I felt guilty and shy at the same time.

I heard her chuckle, which made me turn my gaze back at her. "You shouldn't be. This is our way of catching up. This isn't just my night, it's yours too. So feel free to bitch about things. I'm here, my shoulder is open for you to lean on." She said again, and I can't help but to smile at her. She's so concern and sincere.

"So, don't you ever hesitate to talk to me about her. I really admire your love story! And you really need to update me about it. I was left behind with a few chapters for the last two months. You need to tell me what happened to you being a martyr." She continued and even tried to joke at the last part.

I can't help but to laugh and slap her arms lightly. "I would love to, but let me just tell you my love story next time. I still want us to go to the places which made me fall in love with London even more."

"More of like, to the places which made you fall in love with her even more. Admit it, places is better to look at, when she's there standing right next to you." She said, which made me just smile at her. I don't know what to say, I just felt like it's not right to answer that. I don't know why but it made me think that, telling the truth this time won't be a good thing to do.

----------------------------------------------------

Barbara's POV

"Welcome to the Buckingham Palace! I'm sorry but the queen isn't available at this moment." Cara said, and even stood infront of me like a guard, working in the place.

She really is a charming person. A very mysterious one too.

I laugh and playfully push her. "Oh I thought, I was with the real queen of England the whole time." I tried to tease and even winked at her.

"Okay! You got me there! That's a good come back."  She said and we both ended up laughing outside the Buckingham Palace.

We both look like crazy people, laughing in the middle of the night, outside the most guarded place in England.

"But seriously, I'm sorry we can't go inside. But I'm still hoping that you like the view?" She asked, as soon us we both calm down and even gestured her hand showing the facade of the building.

I can't help but to feel my heart started beating so fast, as I look not at the building, but at the person standing infront of me with a sweet and genuine smile on her face.

"I love it actually." I accidentaly said those words outloud, while appreciating how beautiful she really is. But instead of taking it back, I decided to just turn my gaze back at the palace so that she won't have the idea, that it was actually her that I was talking about and not the palace.

I even saw her cheeks flushing but I decided to just don't mind it.

It's just your imagination Barbara, or maybe it's just because of the cold wind. Don't assume! I whispered to myself, reminding it not to over think things and just get hurt in the end.

I know that she's single but her heart is already taken. It was taken by her bestfriend who loves her dearly too. I know, because I can see the love in Kendall's eyes. And by the looks of it earlier, I think in the past two months, something good has happened between them.

So just forget about whatever that's on  there inside you, and be a good friend to her. Because that's what you're always gonna be. Just her friend. I said to myself again, as huge pain invaded my heart.

I know that this sounds crazy, believe me, I myself too can't believe it. I never believe in what they called 'Love at first sight' because truth to be told, it is just plain bullshit? How can you love a person without even knowing them personally? Or atleast knowing their name? What if that person is a killer or something? Would you still love them? Loving a person the first time you saw them is fucking impossible right?

But I guess for me it's not. All of those beliefs of mine was proven wrong to me, the first time I laid my eyes on this beautiful blue eyed girl whose walking around the villa.

She has this unique aura that captured my heart. She was walking at the sea shore and talking to herself, which I really find cute and wierd at the same time. She's looking at the beach and I can't help but to notice how beautiful her eyes is. It's like the sea, it was calm and peaceful, but just like it, it's also mysterious. And when got the chance to look at it clearly, I saw how sad she really is. Her eyes was full of pain and all I wanted to do that time was to take it all away. She sighed like she already had enough of her life, it's as if she was already drowning with problems and that's when I felt like, she needed someone to talk to.

It wasn't my intention to be her friend, not at all. I know that it would be impossible, since there is a chance that it's gonna be the first and last time that I'll see her, but I still tried. And I'm glad I did, because I met a wonderful person. It's only a day, but it surely was one of the best days of my life. Not just because I gain a new friend, but because I knew from that moment on, I fell inlove.

But sadly, she's inlove with someone else.

I knew it. The moment she layed her eyes on Kendall, I knew she was the cause behind those pain in Cara's eyes. And how I wish it's all pain that she caused her, so that I don't have to back down and just save Cara from her. But it's not. Kendall was also the cause of Cara's happiness. She's the reason of Cara's broken heart but she's also the only cure for it. She's the reason behind those pain in Cara's eyes, but she's also the reason behind Cara's smiles. I knew it the moment they looked at each other, that both of them already found their one true love.

Don't ask me why or how. I just know.
I'm good at reading people. My Mom always said that it was a gift, that it was a gift to be good on seeing a persons real feelings. Seeing the truth in their eyes. All my life I was always happy and thankful about it, because I must admit, it was amazing to see beyond a persons invisible wall. It taught me a lot of things in life. But right at that moment when I saw how Kendall looked back at Cara, I wished that I wasn't gifted with it at all.

That I wasn't good at reading a persons feelings.

That I wasn't able to see the truth in their eyes.

I hoped and pray that I wasn't able to notice how much she love Cara too.

That she's inlove with her too.

Because right then and there, I knew that I would never win this battle. That I would never win Cara's heart, because Kendall already owned it.

I even thought that it wasn't a gift at all. That it's more of a curse. A curse that put my heart to death, just when it started beating.

It's just so ironic, that a person who don't really believe in love, fell inlove in just a day and also got her heart broken at that same day.

"Are you okay? You spaced out. Are you already sleepy?" Cara's voice brought me back to reality, and that's when I noticed that we already arrived in our next destination.

I put all my thoughts away and manage to give her a smile. "I'm sorry, I'm not sleepy. I just thought of something but nevermind!" I said, sounding happy because I really am. That even though I know this girl sitting beside me isn't going to be mine, I am still glad to be her friend and I am the happiest right now, because she's here with me. That I got the chance to see her again and that I can spend a whole week with her. Plus her being my tour guide is a bonus.

This is really a night to remember.

"Are you sure?" She asked at me and I can see the concern look in her eyes, but instead of answering I just smiled and went outside the cab. I walk to her side, opened the door and paid the driver before pulling her out of the car.

"Do your job already. Be my tour guide." I said to her, as I started walking away from the cab while still pulling her with me.

I heard her chuckled, but she just decided to go with my antics. She tried to catch up with me, as she firmly took a grip of my hand.

"Hold me tight, you might get lost." She said, and started to run towards the Westminister Palace, along with me on her side.

---------------------------------------------------

"Why did the guard let us in here?" I asked, still curious on how the hell did we manage to enter the museum in this kind of hour.

I know that she's Cara Jocelyn Delevingne, and that she's one of the most known artist and model in the whole world and she has all the connections, but I didn't expect for the guard to let us in here, in the National Museum, 2 o'clock in the morning.

"Oh, he's a friend of mine." She chuckled, but I didn't which made her look at me.

I gave her a questioning look, with my eyebrows almost reaching the sky.

"Come on! Don't be such a kill joy." She said and started to walk again, and even stopped in front of one of the statue.

"Cara! There are CCTV's in here!" I whispered exclaimed, as I can't help but to feel nervous about this whole situation where into.

I saw her shook ehr head and smirked at me. "He turned it off. I told you he's my friend." She said and even pointed at the camera in the ceiling, and that's when I noticed that the Camera's light is in red mode which means it's really in an off mode.

"My God.." I mumbled, as I still can't believe it.

"Come on! I'll show you my favorite spot." She said, and gestured me to come and follow her.

And there I was, walking as carefull as I can be, not wanting to make a sound or anything. I'm still nervous about all this things. But I was left with no choice, since Cara's already a few meters away from me, and being in a big place like this is really creepy.

I walked as fast as I can, and when I was already beside her, I pinched her stomach which made her jump in pain.

"Ouch!" She exclaimed as she rub the part that I pinch.

"Why did you do that?" She asked, looking at me confusedly.

"You left me behind!" I annoyedly answered.

"Oh! I'm sorry, I thought you're following me. Here, just hold my hand and don't let go." She said innocently, without even noticing how her words made my world turn upside down.

I wish I don't have to. But it's the right thing to do.

I took it and we both walk hand in hand towards a door. She opened it, and the cold and fresh breeze outside welcomed us.

It's a garden in the middle of the museum and I believe that only few people knows this spot. It's really beautiful and peaceful. You can see how beautiful the sky is. The garden has a bench in the middle just right infront of a big fountain. You can also look at how amazing the architecture of the building is.

It really was worth to consider to be one of your favorite place.

"This is wonderful.." I murmured and I saw her nod her head.

She guided me towards the bench, and we both sat down.

"I always come here you know. When things just seems so hard to understand and everything just seems so wrong, I always found myself walking inside the museum looking at the statues and paintings. And it's funny because I always end up here, sitting in this bench and looking at the sky. It's my sanctuary in this city full of modernity. It brings me peace." She said, as she close her eyes and smiled sweetly.

And how I wished that I didn't see that smile, because I knew that the reason behind that curve on her lips. It wasn't me or this place.

It's her.

"You brought her here already?" I asked, trying to sound that I didn't mind it at all or I didn't felt my heart breaking by asking it.

She nodded her head. "It was here that I realized how much I love her." She said it like it was the happiest thing that ever happened to her. And even though it really brokemy heart into pieces, I can't help but to smile, because I know that she's happy. She's really happy.

That's the most important thing right? To know that she's happy even though you're not the reason behind it?

"You really do love her so much." I said without bitterness or anything.

"I do. And it just happened you know. One day, I opened my eyes and my heart started beating for her." She said, but I didn't said anything. I don't know what to say, but I do want her to continue.

I wanted to know everything, even though I know that it would just be like torturing myself with the reality.

In the past two months, I tried to let this go, thinking that it was just an infatuation or something. I lied when I said that I lost my phone, the truth is, I just distance myself from her to think things. I never answered her text or called her back. I wanted to make sure of what I'm feeling first.

And it's so fucking ironic again, that the place where she realized how much she love Kendall, is also the same place that I realized how much I love her.

Looking at her right now, made me realize that I really am inlove with her. That I'm willing to just let this all go and get over it, because I know that she already is inlove with someone else. That she already is happy with her.

I'll do everything just to make her happy, that's how much I love her.

She told me everything, from the moment she met Ken, on how they become friends, and when did they got closer, until the moment she already felt wierd towards her best friend. She told me about the favorite things that they always do together, from the food they always eat and cooked, to places they dreamed to go to and movies they always watch and argue with. She also updated me on what happened on the last two months, and I was right. Something good happened between them and I'm happy for her.

I really am.

Even if every single word she said, made my heart teared up into pieces. Even if all of those words was engraved on each piece of my heart, reminding me that I fell for a person who's already inlove with someone else, I don't hate her or neither Kendall. I really don't.

We can never choose the person we'll fall for. Because even if we tried to control it, we eventually will fall for them, even if they are not meant to catch us.

Love is love.

You can't do anything if cupid shot an arrow that pierced right through you, but missed on the other persons heart.

---------------------------------------------------

"So, did you enjoy?" She asked, as soon as we reach my hotel room.

I smiled and nodded my head. "I did! Thank you for this wonderful evening, and thank you for sharing your story with me." I honestly said.

I'm thankful that she shared the most precious moments of her life, it made me feel that atleast I am one of the people she trust with her life's biggest secrets.

"Oh about that, I'm sorry for stealing the night." She said and the scratch her nape.

She's such a cutie!

"Don't be! It's an amazing story. Thank you for trusting me with it." I replied and gave her a genuine smile.

"Okay, but still I'm sorry. And thank you too! For visiting me and spending the night with me, even though I knew you had a long day." She said again with a smile.

"Well, same goes at you. Thank you for spending the night with me even though I know you had a tiring day." I replied, reciprocating the smile she gave me.

"Hmm, I guess I'll se you later then?" She asked and I just nodded my head. I looked at my watch and my eyes grew wide when I saw that it was already 3:39 am.

"Oh God! It's already 3:39, I think it's better if you'll just stay here." I offered because It's not a good idea to let her go home in this kind of hour by just taking a cab.

"No, it's okay. My driver's already outside waiting for me. Don't worry. Go inside now, and have a good sleep. I'll just see you later." She politely declined, as she showed me the text she recieved from a guy named Carter, telling her that he's already outside and all I could do was to agree.

"Okay then. Take care! Good night." I said, and lean in to kiss her cheek. "Thanks C." I added and she just nodded her head.

"No problem. Let's continue the tour later. Good night!" She said, before turning around and started to walk away.

But before she can even enter the elevator, she turn her gaze at me again and smiled. "I missed you! I'm glad you're here." She said, and just like that, all the pain in my heart flew out of the window.

"I missed you too!" I answered back and wave my hand good bye.

But I know that you miss her more..

And that she misses you too..

Some things in life aren't made for you, because before you can even call it yours, someone already proclaimed it as theirs.

And you just have to accept it and be happy for them, for you to be happy too.

---------------------------------------------------

To all the CarBara shippers out there: Please don't hate me! Hahaha! It's part of the story. Barbara is a true friend indeed. And I don't want her to ruin things between Ken and C. She doesn't deserve it. And it's a CaKe fic afterall. Haha peace out y'all! Hope you still like my story though.

Next update will be next week, or maybe less than if I'll be on the mood.

PS: For my Filipino readers: (please don't mind it of you're not, you won't understand it. Thanks!)--Pinagpuyatan ko yan mga kababayan para sainyo! Hahaha! At sino pala JhoBea o AlyDen shipper dito? Taas kamay iwagayway.

Bye guys! Don't forget to vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.5K 3K 34
Everyone keeps saying that the 'Taylor Swift squad' and the Kardashians don't exactly get along. That's 100% true. (in this fictional story). And the...
52.8K 1.2K 32
This is one of the most serious story of mine. Please read guys. I am inspired. Sorry for my first and second story.
62K 1.1K 16
Cara Delevingne: She's the badass popular chic who doesn't give a fuck what people say about her. She's a womanizer. One look and you'll fall for her...
72.1K 2K 38
My third fanfiction. About Kendall and Cara. That's enough spoilers, so just read it :D Note: I don't hate Harry Styles. ~~~~~~ "Cara, stop talking...