Beautifully dangerous

By puresleet

Elle goes to stay with her sister Kate to get away from her cheating ex but once there it seem she's caught t... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21

CHAPTER 10

47.2K 1K 56
By puresleet

CHAPTER  10

Elle really had enjoyed her time with the women today, even after her run in with the bitch Lynette.  It made Elle realise how much she missed Kim being around , maybe she could invite Kim to stay for a week, as long as Kate and Jo didn't mind . The time had flown by , what with the BBQ , drama with Lynette and general girly chit chat , before she know it , it was time for Elle to start her shift.  Elle stood up to put her things away and felt a little light headed.  Asking Tina if it was ok if she when out back and got a strong cup coffee to sober her up. Maybe a liquid lunch on an empty stomach and little sleep wasn't such a great idea after all Elle thought.

Walking back to the bar with her cup of coffee in hand Elle stopped and stood by the bar . She saw a few of the guys had come in. Most of them had gathered round the pool table as usual , chugging back beers and cheering, they had  a little pool competition going on between them self's.  looking over to her friends she saw  Tina was now sat in Dillon's lap with her arms around his neck , Dillon was laughing at something Tina was whispering to him.  Bones had Dee tucked under one of his big arms and Dee was also lovingly looking at her man.  A big smile broke out on Elle face , glad to see I'm not the only one feeling the effects of our liquid lunch she thought.

" Doll I think maybe your a bad influence on them "    Jacky said chuckling, putting his arm around her shoulders.

Elle placed her arm around his waist giggling " It was all Dee's idea " she said shaking her head, looking back at the couples.

" So what happened that got Dee thinking getting drunk in the middle of the day was a good idea ?" Jacky asked .

Remembering the drama Elle face twisted in disgust and then relaxed again. Elle let out a sigh " The bitch happened " she replied.

Jacky hadn't missed the look on Elle face. " Sweetheart gonna need more then just bitch , cause I happen know quite a few ?"

" Lynette " was the only thing she said.

" Fuck " was Jacky's reply, then pulled her into his body a little tighter, giving her a little squeeze.

With only those two words Elle didn't need to explain more, she was sure from Jacky's answer and that they were a little drunk that he knew exactly what had happened with that bitch today.

After a few minutes had passed Elle pulled her arm from around Jacky's waist and placed the coffee cup on the bar    " Looks like its just us two tonight  "  she smiled up at him. Elle couldn't see Tina shifting from Dillon's lap anytime soon. Elle didn't mind though she thought it was cute seeing how in love they looked. 

Elle walked off and started collecting the empties, a few of the guys stopped her now and then to ask how she getting on and wanting to say how it was nice to have a new bit of eye candy around the club, making Elle blush and roll her eyes.  With her hands full of empties she walking back to set them on the bar.   Elle glanced at the door when she heard women laughing, it was the club whores. Elle had a quick scan and couldn't see Lynette , good she thought. Seeing how she wasn't with them Elle carried on with her orders.   It had been a few hours since there run in but Elle was not in the mood and didn't want to deal with anymore shit from that bitch tonight.

Not long after Johnno and Clay came bursting through the doors catching everyone's attention. waving there hands around arguing.  " Hey lets just fuckin ask her "   Clay said pointing to Elle.

Elle stood still , rolling her eyes, thinking why me.   She really didn't want to get in the middle of what ever they were arguing about. 

" So who do you think get more pussy " Clay said with a smirk on his face and flicking his eyebrows.

Elle was a little stunned by this question  " Come again  "   Elle said. then regretted her choice of words.  Another things she had learnt very quickly was that theses guys could some how manage to turn an innocent word into a dirty meaning .   Both men ginned at her.

" What he's asking is who is better looking " Johnno explained

With that Elle burst out laughing at them and wiping the smiles off there faces.

" What's so funny , you saying were ugly , cause I'll  ......"       Elle stopped Clay before he could finish.

" God no its just , well I have two grown men standing in front of me arguing about who's better looking , and men say women are mad. Surly you can see the funny side to this " both men said no at the same time with a frown on there faces which caused Elle to laugh even more.

Elle's laughing came to an a abrupt end as Jas walked through the door with Lynette. He was looking  straight at the bitch , focused on what she was saying to him.   She was rubbing her hand down his arm while talking to him and smiling .  Elle could feel her body start to tremble with rage. God how she fucking hated that women. She knew with out a doubt in her mind Lynette was doing this to piss her off and it was working.

Elle looked around to find Jacky, she need to leave before she stormed over there and beat the crap out of the whore.  She found him behind the bar, his eyes were on her like he was trying to tell her something.  Elle mouthed the word break at him and held up her hand asking for 5 minutes , Jacky nodded ok. Elle headed straight for the bathrooms keeping her head down.

Elle was sat in one of the cubical taking deep breaths trying to calm her self down because all she could think of was going back out and kicking her arse.  There was a nock on the cubical door.

" Honey don't let that bitch get to you , its what she wants to make you doubt him , think that there's was more between them then just sex"

When Tina had mentioned the word sex it had made Elle wince.  Elle opened the door to see the friend leaning with her arms folded.

" I know what she's trying to do, its just that I knew he was a player , and I tried telling myself this could never work but I like him Tina , really like him . I told Jas I'd take a chance on us and I really am trying.  For Christ sake we've  been together less then 24 hours and its got me panicking how many more that are set on having him am I going to have to deal with.   I've never been attracted to anyone the way I am to Jas but I wont let him walk all over me. I wont turn a blind eye, because unlike Adam , Jas has the ability to really hurt me.    " Elle said shaking her head looking down at her hands .

" Doll you drive that man crazy , your bound to see girls he's been with and more then not there going to say shit to piss you off. Most off them have been trying to pin him down for years,  but its you he chose.  There just hating on you cause you got what they could never have. You got to show them there wasting there time , that your in no way threatened by them " Tina said with a reassuring smile. Elle hugged Tina saying she so glad she had friends like her and Dee.

" If there's going to be girl on girl action with my women then God damn I best be invited to join in " followed by a low chuckle .

Elle rolled her eyes thinking did all guys have dirty minds or just bad arse bikers. Tina took hold of Elle's hand and she led there way out of the bathroom. As they passed Dillon ,Tina shot over her shoulder " Babe you wouldn't know what to do with both of us " causing a giggle from both women.

"  Women you got that right , your crazy sexy ass would be enough for any man " Dillon shot back.

Just before they reached the bar Tina let go of Elle's hand and sent her a wink. This is it Elle thought. Tina's right I have to show that bitch and all the rest that they aint got nothing on me.  walking into the bar with Tina and Dillon she didn't even look to see where Lynette or Jas were. Elle confidently walk over to Jacky.

Jacky was putting beers on a tray, when Elle spoke to him " You want me to serve them for ya "

"Sure sweetheart , you all good now ? "

Giving Jacky the best fake smile she could " Yep everything great , so what table those for ? "

Jacky didn't answer.  " let me guess Lynette's table ? "

" Yeah doll , I can take  them "

" No really Jacky I'm fine , Its what you pay me for to serve drinks and that's what I'll do "

Taking the tray over to where Lynette sat with three guys and four of her club friends. Elle placed the drinks on the table and started to walk away.

" Hey there's a drink missing shouted Lynette, run along and bring me my rum and coke would ya "

Elle smiled sweetly at the bitch , while Elle kept thinking don't let her get to you, don't let her win.    "Sure no problem "

By the time Elle made it back to the bar she could see the drink was ready on the bar.

" Doll you aint got to take that " said Jacky.  With that there were hands at her waist and a hard body pressed at her back , her body instantly started to tingle . Elle didn't need to turn around to see who it was, there was only one person who could make her body  respond like that .

Elle could feel his hot breath an her cheek and smell that he was freshly showered , she took a deep breath of him in, inhaling lungful's of his sent. She could smell spice and mint.

" Babe turn round , need your mouth , missed it today "

Elle done as Jas asked. On tiptoes she placed her hands either side of his face and pulled him down to meet her lips.

 Breaking the kiss Jas looked down at Elle    " Darlin you been drinking ? "

Oh shit she thought , now she was in for it. working while drunk , well maybe not drunk now but certainly sill not sober.  Elle was sure Jas was going to be pissed at her. 

peeking up through her lashes at him " sorry " Elle replied in a small voice.

" You eaten today " he asked. Elle nodded yes in case he wanted to give her the whole lecture on drink and not eating.

" Babe only gonna say this one more time, you eaten today "  he said with a serious face.

" no, but I really haven't been all that hungry today, and I'm sorry about drinking before a shift , it wont happen again Jas. " Elle said with a sweet smile. God with that expression on his face he was making me feel like a naughty little 5 year old that just got caught with her fingers in the cookie jar .

" Jacky you need help you ask dumb and dumber" said Jas pointing to Johnno and clay. " If they do, tell them they aint got to be a work in till lunch time tomorrow.  I'm taking her to get some food " , he said lifting his chin pointing it towards Elle.

Jas placed his hand in hers " hang I've just got to serve this drink " Elle said trying to realised her hand causing his grip to tighten. " Who's drink is it " he asked . " Lynette "  Elle  answered.  Jas stood still just looking at her face for a few minutes before he spoke.  " Lynette get your own drink "  he shouted.  Elle collected her things form the office and they headed out   " See ya girl Dee shouted "  Elle waved a good bye to both of the women.

When they reached his bike Jas handed her a helmet and placed a quick kiss on her lips. Elle love being on the bike with him . Its wasn't better then sex with Jas because she didn't think anything could beat that , but it was  most definitely a close second.

It wasn't long before the bike came to a stop, taking her helmet off she realised that they were at the diner where she fist laid eyes on him. She remembered he took her breath away even then , his face , his body , god his voice and now he was all hers she hoped.  Jas put his arm around Elle's waist and walked inside.

The diner was pretty busy, Jas walked to the far end of the dinner choosing a booth rather then a table. They sat across from each other. The waitress came and asked what they wanted to order Elle and Jas both ordered a cheese burger and fries.

"  Darlin you wanna tell me what went down today ? " he asked Elle.

" Yeah sure , we've got the BBQ stuff sorted for Saturday.  I'm making some cakes for the kids and doing a few other bits. "

" Not asking about that girly shit you were doing with Tina and Dee for the BBQ.  Didn't make it more then 10 feet in my own club house and heard them bitches whispering something do with you. Looked for you and you were gone.  Saw Dee staring holes through the bitches on the next table and Tina storm to the bathrooms . So I'm asking what the fuck went down today " he replied.

Elle sighed she didn't want to sound like a jealous women or want him to fight her battles , she need to do that her self.

" umm I sort of have a run in with Lynette today "

" No Sort of about it babe, you did or you didn't , now which one was it ? " he asked. raising brow at her.

" Well in that case, yes I did , but you got to know she is a right bitch Jas" Elle told him.

" Known that for a long time babe, so what the fuck was it about ? "

Jas sounded like he was getting impatient , like he wanted her to just come out with it.  So she did. She told him how she went out back to make coffee and that's when Lynette came out from one of the rooms and she told him what Lynette had said to piss her off .   

Elle could see as she was telling him what happened , his jaw was getting tight and his body seemed to stiffen. After she finished he sat there just looking at her. Elle started to panic , maybe Lynette was right. Maybe he would always go back to her. I was never going to be enough.

Jas shouted to the waitress , making Elle snap out of her thoughts  " Make that order to go ".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

638K 21.4K 38
I was supposed to be protecting her. Instead, I left her to help my former girlfriend. And she was badly hurt on my watch. Now, she won't talk to me...
6 0 7
Disabled Vet back from Afghanistan copes to learn to love again.
64.2K 2.1K 20
All she wanted to do was come home and see her sister. She didn't want to come home and believe the rumors but a early arrival, a brawl and a few sex...
11.6K 209 41
Lilani's Sisters Boyfriend got a hold a lil too easily..