Pretty Boy (A Young Justice F...

By Simply_Planned

"You are useless to this team, Robin, we can't go on any missions without you getting hurt... all you really... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six

Chapter Five

7.5K 249 29
By Simply_Planned

Dick's P.O.V.

A day later, i walked out of my room. I was wearing my civvies, which were my converse, a pair of jeans and a button up shirt, as well as a pair of sunglasses.

I walked into the living room area and glared at Wally on the opposite couch.

"Wallace," I said, my eyes narrowing behind my glasses.

"Traitor," Wally said, his eyes narrowing at me.

"I know you were pranking me," I spat.

"How?" he asked.

"M'gann," I turned away from him. "Also, your worst pranks are the ones that hurt me more."

Wally stared at me for a moment before his face fell.

"They were just supposed to be meaningless pranks," Wally tried.

"I left the team for two years," I said.

"You came back,"

"Because I made a promise,"

"To who?" He asked.

"Myself mostly," I said. "But to Batman also."

I looked away to wipe a tear from my face. I stood and left the room and mountain through the Zeta Beams. I found myself in Blüdhaven.

I took in a breath of air. I had felt trapped. I looked around, my eyes scanning the buildings. I removed my sunglasses and continued walking.

As I walked by an alley way, some guy came out from between the two buildings and attacked me from behind. I quickly took him down.

The guy must've had a buddy, because the next thing I knew I was on the ground, blood starting to pool around me. I blacked out when I heard a familiar swooshing of capes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.9K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
109K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
125K 5.4K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...