Life with The Gang Leader

By WildHeartsRun_

Natalie and Carter's family is growing. As well as their gang, but gangs aren't forever. You must go through... More

Chapter 1: During the years
Chapter 2: "Can we talk?"
Chapter 3: Mrs.Grayson
Chapter 4: "I want you to join my..."
Chapter 5: "My parents are gonna kill me"
Chapter 6: Russians
Chapter 7: "..Daddy is going away tomorrow.."
Chapter 8: "Keep us close"
Chapter 9: The Undead Souls
Chapter 10: "The Serpents shall fall..."
Chapter 11: "That's where you're wrong"
Chapter 12: "It's all part of the plan"
Chapter 13: "Cole, who is this?"
Chapter 14: "Soo what happens to me?"
Chapter 15: "...No Mercy rule?"
Chapter 16: Operation Save My Brothers and...
Chapter 17: I heard every word
Chapter 18: "Attention Serpents...."
Chapter 19: "What the hell is going on Natalie?!"
Chapter 20: "Kayden!?!"
Chapter 21: "I want you to know.."
Chapter 22: "You had one job!"
Chapter 23:"That's her isn't it"
Chapter 24: "Lets talk about boys"
Chapter 25: "I'm sorry.."
Chapter 26: The Plan
Chapter 27: Unexpected Returns
Chapter 28: "I'm cold.."
Chapter 29: The War is Won but the Battle is not Over
Chapter 30:"Tell Clark I said hi"
Chapter 31: The Aftermath
Chapter 32: The Weeping Willow & Lehlani
Chapter 33:"Tell me your story"
Chapter 34: "How is he?"
Chapter 36: "We gotta go"
Chapter 37: Where the fvck is Carter?!
Chapter 38: Lock Down
Chapter 39: Love, War, and I'm Sorry
Chapter 40: Terminal
Chapter 41: Return of the Necklace

Chapter 35: Family Matters

89.2K 2.8K 1.3K
By WildHeartsRun_

Natalie's POV

Carter and I had the same facial expressions, and I just knew we were thinking the right thing.

"We want him to go through chemotherapy,"I stated. Jameson looked at Carter, then back to me.

"I'm sorry, but I'm afraid that's not your choice,"he frowned,"You're not his legal guardian. His mother's been notified...She's on her way."

"Are you serious?"I growled,"That witch did this to him! She's the reason he has lung cancer!"

"Nat,"Carter warned,"Calm down."

"No! This is absolute bullsh!t,"I ranted, and poked Jameson's chest. I'm not sure what happened next, but I was thrown over a shoulder, and carried out of the room. "Carter James Grayson, put me down this instant,"I ordered, and pounded on his back. 

"Not until you calm yourself,"He sighed, and walked into room 304.  "Looks like someone already has visitors,"He chuckled. 

"Who's here? What's happening? I can't see anything remember, I'm behind you,"I huffed, and hit his back again.

"Hit me one more time, and I will not hesitate to drop you,"He said, with a hint of annoyance in his voice. Knowing he'd do it I stopped hitting his back, and he put me down. I thought about making a run for it, but Carter shot me a glare and I decided against it.

"How you doin' Luce?"Carter asked, and I whirled around. Lucy was sitting in bed talking to her friends. She looked a little worn out.

"Oh my baby,"I exclaimed, and ran over to her bedside. I gently pulled her into a hug, and kissed her head.

"Hi mom," She chuckled hoarsely,"And I've been better dad."

"You're a trooper,"Carter smirked, and looked at her friends,"Who told you guys she was here?" 

"My mom works in the ICU," Hally replied. Carter nodded, and walked over to the door.

"Well Lucy, we'll let you and your friends gossip," He yawned,"Lets go check on Kayden, Nat." I stood up, and walked with Carter to the next room.

Carter made me walk in front of him, as we entered the hallway. I chuckled, and walked into Kayden's room. When I walked in Kayden's eyes were covered in gauze. I sat on his bed, and touched his shoulder. He flinched and nearly fell off the bed.

"Woah there Kayden," Carter chuckled, and patted his shoulder. 

"Oh thank god,"Kayden breathed,"I'm happy you guys are here. Do you know what they said about my eyes?" Carter grabbed the clipboard from outside the door, and looked through Kayden's file.

"According to this clipboard, you're vision will restore itself," He paused, "But it will take several months."

Kayden groaned, and I sighed,"Sorry bud."

"It's fine I guess," He frowned,"Hey, do you guys know how Sean is? They won't tell me how he is, but they told me that Lucy is okay."

I looked at Carter for help, and he just walked over to the window. I huffed at my husband, and looked back at my oldest child.

"Kayden,"I began,"Sean isn't doing so well."

"W-What do you mean?" He stuttered, and I held his hand.

"Kayden, Sean has cancer," I sighed,"His life depends on what his mother picks." Kayden stayed quiet for awhile, before I heard his silent cries. I pulled him into a hug, and he cried into my shoulder.

"I don't want my best friend to die mom,"I sobbed.

"I know sweetheart,"I sniffled,"I'll make sure he lives." I pulled out of his hug once I heard a voice in the hallway. The voice made me angry, and that's when I realized that Sean's mom was here. "If you'll excuse me,"I pardoned myself,"I have some unfinished business to attend to." 

I quickly walked out of the room, and over to Sean's room. I peaked in the door way and saw Jameson talking to who I assumed was Sean's mother. Yuck.

I walked in just in time to hear, "So would you like you son to go through chemotherapy or would you like us to pull the plug."

"Pull the plug," She hacked, "He's lived long enough."

"You b!tch," I scoffed, and stormed into the room.

"Who the fvck are you?"She slurred.

"Kayden's mother," I glared.

"Oh right,"She spat, and turned back toward Jameson. "Pull the plug," she ordered. Before Jameson could even make a move to the machine, something came over me. I pulled a gun out on them, and aimed it at him.

"Natalie,"Carter huffed from behind me.

"They're not killing him,"I stated, and held my ground.

"Nat put the gun down,"Carter ordered.

"No," I protested, and focused on the monitor. Carter appeared in my vision, and he stood in front of my gun. "What are you doing?" I questioned. 

"Put the gu-" He was caught off, by the sound of gunfire. We looked at each other, then at Jameson. "That sounded like it came from down the hall," he stated, and peeked his head out. 

"You touch that boy, I will kill you myself," I warned, and walked over to the door. People were running and screaming down the hallways, and I nudged Carter. "Who do you think it is?" I asked.

"I don't know," He sighed, and looked at me.

"What?" I asked. 

"Call Cole," He ordered, "I'm going to see who it is."

"Wait what? No," I scowled.

"Nat," Carter sighed, "This isn't up for debate."

"I beg to differ," I frowned. 

"Would you just stay here," He begged, "Please. I'll be back. I promise."

"Alright," I whispered. He kissed my forehead, and disappeared into the hallway. With my gun in hand, I pulled out my phone and called Cole.

Carter's POV

Walking down the hallway people rushed by me, and they all looked terrified. I glanced down the hallway, and saw a guy with a shot gun. There was something strapped to his body, and when I got a better look I saw a bomb.

Oh Sh!t!  I pulled at my gun my gun, and said a quick prayer to god. When I turned the  corner, I quickly shot at the man's hands. He ended up dropping the gun, but that didn't stop him. 

He pulled out a machete, and charged at me. Before I could react, my gun jammed up on me.

"Fvck!" I yelled, and ditched the gun. I dodged the machete's blade, and punched the guy in the face. That didn't stop him. This hand to hand combat went on for awhile, until I got the upper hand. 

I had knocked the machete from his hand, and kicked him back against the big glass window at the end of the hall.

With one last kick I sent him flying through the window. However, what I didn't expect was for the guy to grab my foot, and take me with him.

The next thing I knew, I was dangling on the edge of a hospital with some crazy meth head on my leg. May I remind you that this Motherfvcker has a fvcking bomb!! ......I'm a dead man.

_________________________

Uh oh Carter's in quite the situation. In other news, SUMMER IS HERE.....For me anyway.  I aced all of my finals, and I am happy!

Oh, if I don't update tomorrow it's because my thighs are dead from volleyball practice. However, I should be updating tomorrow later on in the day.

I know one of deaths who will occur...I'm just still not sure about Sean yet. I'll have to find another alternative.

Okay two questions

Do you watch Love & Hip Hop Atlanta? My mom started watching it, and I can't help but get sucked in.

Second question

Have you Captain America Civil War? All love Marvel, and I love the Avengers. It was amazing, I loved it, Chris Evans is so hot, as was the rest of the cast.....It was just too much for my feels.

Have a great Day/Night!!

Please Comment & Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 1.6K 34
Even if this ends badly, I wont regret it. Maybe all of this will be gone for me one day, but I'll still have the memories. And that might just be en...
701K 17.1K 38
Jessica is a badass, her whole life has been full of dangerous things mostly because her father is the boss of one of the biggest gangs in the countr...
259K 5.2K 24
"Hush, my beautiful girl. Everything is going to be okay. Trust me. Shh..." He whispered whilst wiping the tears from my face, trailing his finger do...
16.7K 475 43
Gang life isn't something you can just... leave. Tave Rossi knows this better than anyone, after being threatened, abused, shot at and her family...