*Best Mistake*

By agalaxyss

Jennifer and Leah have always been best friends. "They are both in happy relationships ". There's lots of se... More

Chapter 1 •Dying Secrets
Chapter 2 . Headache
Chapter 4 . The Shadow
Chapter 5 .Get me out of here
Chapter 6 .The note
Chapter 7. Reality strikes
Chapter 8. I am back
Chapter 9. Game Plan
Chapter 10 .Close Enough
Chapter 11. It Always Comes Back To You
Chapter 12. Take Me
Chapter 13. I don't wanna loose you
Chapter 14.Feelings
Chapter 15. Unfound Anwsers
Chapter 16. All I Have
Chapter 17. Juliet & Juilet
Chapter 18.

Chapter 3.Save It

485 19 1
By agalaxyss

Jen's POV

I opened the door and Casper was there. He looked so innocent... , like he didn't do anything last night and just had to leave the party for some fair reason. The first thing I wanted to do was slapp him but I swallowed my anger and pointed outside indicating that we should go in private. I closed the door behind me and we were on the other side of my front door . I didn't say I word .. I waited until he gave me an excuse so I could snap at him . "Jennifer I am sorry", those words made me weak.

"I know I failed you , You might think I am a disappointment right know , and maybe I am. But I didn't come here to lie or make up excuses that won't help me with you. I came here to explain what happened and beg for your forgiveness".

I still had no words at this point, I was not expecting this at all. What did you come here to explain ? I said crossing my arms and raising my voice .

That you cheated on me? , How you cheated on me ?, Perhaps with who?. Save your b*lls*ht cause I don't want to hear it.

"Jen please give me a chance it was a mistake:" I was weak" he said . That was the part that I was expecting him to say . It was a f*ing mistake . Why did you leave our party On our anniversary day? Cause it was a mistake ? I don't think so ! I yelled. Its like you wanted me to know !. You know what?! I am not going too keep wasting my time on you. But it was my mistake trusting you and believing that someone like you could ever love me. I went back in and closed the door on his face.

Leah's POV

I saw Jen opening the door and going outside. I knew that was Casper on the door by just the face she made when she opened that door. When they closed the door I ran over there , Placed my head on the door and began eavesdropping. I heard the whole fight and When I felt like it was ending I rushed back and sat on the couch. Jen slammed the door and stood up straight . She then quickly started crying. I rushed over there and gave her a big hug. She started sobbing and I led her to the living room. She sat on the sofa and kept crying.

Jen, I know something that can cure a broken heart. She rapidly looked at me and opened her eyes ."Another love?" she asks trying to guess the answer. Nope..., chocolate I said enthusiastically . I went to the kitchen and grabbed a big pint of chocolate ice cream with two spoons. I gave it to Jen and I sat beside her . "But leah I am on my diet".

Not anymore I said to her and she then started eating the ice cream. By the fifth spoon Jen was already smiling and laughing at my silly jokes. See I told you chocolate works ; she giggles. "No Leah , what made me feel better was you". Oh stop it I gushed.

Jen"s POV

It was ten o'clock in the morning . I woke up with chocolate all over my mouth and I seriously don't remember how I even got to my bed. I looked in the mirror and I was a mess. Every time I close my eyes all I could see is Casper and our big fight yesterday. I don't know why , but I feel kind of guilty for not even giving him a chance to speak. What if he had a reasonable explanation? What if it really was a mistake ? I keep asking myself all this questions and It was driving me crazy. What if ..? What If...? What if?... . I changed my clothes and got ready to work .

It was Monday and I had a long week ahead of me. I went down to the living room and Leah wasn't there. I don't know why but I got really worried . I started calling her and searching for her around the house .. but she wasn't there. Later I found a note that said:

Jen , I left very early this morning .

Have to take care of some stuff .

If you need me I will be at my house around 4pm . Hope you feel better xoxo, Leah.

I felt a bit relived but at the same time empty because leah is going back to her house. I guess the only reason that leah has to stay here is when we are both broken down . Apart from that, she has her own life and family. I am supposed to have mine but since Casper left me I am all alone for now. My kids are visiting their grandma in Puerto Rico and I am here In Cali all alone. I don't know how I am going to tell them about our breakup but they will have to manage.

Leah's POV

I left Jen's house around 6am. I went to my house to check on Angelo and my kid. Once I knew they were fine I started my mission. Yesterday I was acting all chill but that doesn't mean I wasn't thinking on what I was going to do about Casper. I am not letting him hurt her anymore , so I took my own measures. If he messes with Jen he messes with me. I went looking for him in a little shopping place near our neighborhood .

I entered Taco bell just to eat food and there he was sitting on a table far away from mine looking at his phone. I think he was waiting for someone. I waited like ten minutes when a red headed chick sat at he's table.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 470 61
Leah remini is invited to a close friends wedding what she doesn't expect is to meet and fall for Jennifer López, the daughter of the man her father...
6.8K 422 68
Is it possible to fall in love with your best friend?
146K 5.3K 24
As the drama of book one continues to unfold, both Leah and Jennifer face many challenges. The two have proven that they can handle obstacles, but wh...
IMPOSSIBLE By

Fanfiction

15.1K 693 70
Leah is 33, in a relationship and she just quit her job to focus on her jewelry design more. She's a big fan of Jennifer and she can't wait to finall...