Chapter 16. All I Have

Jennifer was heading home while Leah thought about what she was going to tell Jennifer ...

Leah's POV

I heard the car coming into the garage and
my heart stopped what am I gonna say?! That I knew Casper was a totally insane psycho all along?. That I've loved her from the start?

She got home and as soon as I opened the door she gave me the longest hug. She held me like never before. I felt at ease and at home but  I knew that soon I might have to let that go. She stopped and I said: I need to tell you something. We sat down

Whats wrong Leah? she asked.  I don't know where to start.. I said looking for answers. "What about from the beginning," she said letting out a little smile. Then I remembered the first time I realized I was in love with her.  It was the opening night of All I have in Vegas I was backstage In Jennifer's dressing room. She was so nervous because this project meant so much to her. I hugged her and gave her a huge pep talk she held my hand and said. "Leah, there's nobody else id rather have with me in times like this; I love you, Lee". I love you too Jennifer I said like I had said it so many times before. It was showtime so she left with the bodyguards and I went into the audience.

I was in the front row during the performance. I couldn't believe my eyes I was so proud of my best friend she looked so beautiful up there.  I saw her looking around the audience and then she saw me. I waved my hand and she smiled.

At the end of the show,  We went to the meet and great area where all the managers' press and family members went to before the actual meet and great

At the end of the show,  We went to the meet and great area where all the managers' press and family members went to before the actual meet and great. When I got there the room was full. I couldn't see her but for some reason, my heart was beating so fast in anticipation. Suddenly an empty spot opened in the crowd and I saw her standing there looking at me. In that moment her eyes were filled with joy; we both ran to each other and we hugged like never before. That hug was something else. I felt everything all at once. I had never seen her so excited to see me and I had never felt like we were both so desperate to close the space between us. In that moment I realized I was completely in love with her.

"Leah, why are you telling me all this?"

Because I have to, trust me it's not like I want to but I needed to start there. A few months back when Casper cheated on you and you were seeing him again he threatened me. I was eating somewhere and I saw him with a red headed chick in that moment I stood up and left but he saw me and went after me. I told him to leave me alone but he grabbed me. He said I needed to help him get your forgiveness, of course, I said no but then he said that if I didn't I would, lose you forever. He found my diary and he knew that I was in love with you and If I didn't help him. I am pretty sure he was the one blackmailing you. Yesterday he came and he choked me. He was asking me who you were with. I told him I didn't t know anything but he said that when he knew he would kill whoever it was and maybe he comes after you.

I am so sorry that I kept this a secret for so long but I thought that if you knew you would stop being my friend and I would lose you and I just couldn't-

Jen's POV

I cut her off by kissing her. I couldn't stand to see her like this. Even though I was mad that she didn't tell me before what I felt for her right now was more important than anything else. It was too much to take in and I just wanted to stop time. Every time I kiss her time stops and it's like nothing else around us exist.

While Leah and Jen were kissing Casper and the redhead were seeing everything from the back window. He was shocked and he whispered to her " Well I guess its time". She nodded and they left.

Hi, guys sorry for the late update this story is going to end in the next two or three chapters meaning its going to get even more twisted and full of surprises so stay tuned.