Engaged to the Heartless Hear...

By sapphiregirl22

Highest Rank: #1 in Romance, #1 - painting, #1 - heartbreaker, #1 - one-sidedlove, #1 - unrequitedlove, #1... More

Again
Thank you!!!
Chapter 1 - Engagement
Chapter 2 - Seventeen
Chapter 3 - Childish
Chapter 4 - First Kiss
Chapter 5 - Guys and Fears
Chapter 6 - Eighteen
Chapter 7 - College
Chapter 8 - Moving In
Chapter 9 - Bumpkin
Chapter 10 - Stolen Kiss
Chapter 11 - Girlfriend
Chapter 12 - Blind Date
Chapter 13 - Acquaintance
Chapter 14 - Crazy
Chapter 15 - The Visit
Chapter 16 - Missed Friend
Chapter 17 - Jealous
Chapter 18 - Phobia
Chapter 19 - Princess
Chapter 20 - Dinner
Chapter 21 - The Boss
Chapter 22 - The Confrontation
Chapter 23 - Lovesick
Chapter 24 - Break
A/N
Chapter 25 - Temptress
Chapter 26 - Hate
Chapter 27 - Reality
Chapter 28 - Restraint
Chapter 29 - Fiancée
Chapter 30 - Breaking Free
Chapter 31 - Moving On
Chapter 32 - The VIP
Chapter 33 - Home
Chapter 34 - Missing Pieces
Chapter 35 - The Suitor
Chapter 36 - Virtue and Sin
Chapter 37 - Sorry
Chapter 38 - Future Wife
Chapter 39 - Three Words
Chapter 40 - Notes
Chapter 41 - The Reason
Chapter 42 - Pout and Kiss
Chapter 43 - Habit
Chapter 44 - Brute
Chapter 45 - Purpose
Chapter 46 - Charity
Chapter 47 - Lies
Chapter 48 - Confessions
Chapter 49 - Beauty
Chapter 50 - The Signature
Chapter 52 - Monster
Chapter 53 - Surprise
Trailer
Chapter 54 - Question and Answer
Chapter 55 - Sour
Chapter 56 - The Ring
Chapter 57 - Sleeping Beauty
Chapter 58 - New Life
Chapter 59 - Paradise
Chapter 60 - The Knot
A/N 2
Book Covers
SOMEONE STOLE THIS STORY!

Chapter 51 - Boyfriend

841K 23K 6K
By sapphiregirl22

I am blushing 😁 right now like a fool because I am NOT comfortable with writing bed scenes... so, please, don't expect a detailed love scene in this chapter... or else I will shut myself off from the world... lol.

Thank you for understanding. Peace! ✌✌✌ Enjoy!
-------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~ CHAPTER 51 - BOYFRIEND ~~~

I woke up and noticed that I slept in an unfamiliar room. My eyes lingered on the walls surrounding the huge bed where I was lying. The room was dominated by beige, black, and charcoal paints. It was obviously a master bedroom with a masculine vibe.

Looking at the simplicity of the wall colors and no trace of any artist's works, one would think that it wasn't an artist's room. It was just done simply but had the sophisticated and luxurious appeal with the presence of modern and sleek pieces of furniture.

My eyes caught the wall clock and saw it was 6:00 a.m.

I buried my face in the pillow as I felt my cheeks blushing. I could smell his familiar scent on the sheets. I was in Nigel's room... for the first time in my life.

Then, my eyes widened when I realized that I was fully naked lying in his bed. Memories of the night that passed flashed my head and I couldn't help myself but blush even more.

Oh, God! I just lost my V-card!

I moved my legs and felt the sore down there. I even felt I couldn't move anymore. Geez, would I ever be able to walk again?

Anyhow, I still managed to turn to the other side of the bed. Seeing that Nigel was not there, I felt a bit relieved. I didn't want him to see me in this state... fully naked and being like a rotten carrot on the bed.

Oh, I was just ashamed of myself. I was like an angry, terrible tiger coming here in his condo last night and looking as if I had come for a fight, only to end up facing a different kind of fight as I moaned crazily in both pain and pleasure on his bed by the end of the night.

I wasn't even able to confront him for being my benefactor. I had totally forgotten the issue!

Feeling the burning of my cheeks, I closed my eyes. I could still vividly picture out everything that happened last night.

Imprisoning his waist with my legs and his neck with my arms, I just let myself be lost into his tight embrace as he walked me to his room. I wanted to squeal more but he shut me up with an electrifying kiss that instantly faded all the anger in me and instead flared up all nerves in my body caused by a mixture of emotions --- fear, thrill, desire.

I didn't know how Nigel opened his door; I was completely lost into the kiss. The next thing I knew was that he was already placing me on his bed and setting me up like a delicious meal on a golden platter ready to be devoured. I trembled in fear at the sight of him crawling on top of me, yet at the same time, his sexy, assuring gaze brought me enough courage to give him the consent to do anything he wanted to do with me tonight.

The moment that my back rested the soft surface, he brought me again into a deep, hungry kiss with our tongues trying to explore the deepest recesses of our mouths.

I held on to his bare chest and felt that his skin was on fire. His mouth found my throat and I stretched it out for him as a long, low sound escaped from my lips. He groaned in response. With that, like a little spark of light to start the fireworks display, everything began...

His expert fingers started it all. I was lost into the moment that he stripped off every piece of cloth covering my body, bit by bit. First, he removed my blouse by raising it up to my head; and my arms didn't make any objection at all but helped him up instead with his initiation. Then, in just a wink of an eye, my bra was unhooked and was tossed somewhere until my upper body was fully in sight of the hungry man who was leaning down on me.

"You tortured me for three nights when I was at the palacio with you," he said ruggedly, looking at my eyes. "Now, the brute will be a brute." With that, he dove his mouth into one of the two hearty buds in my bosom, then sucking it, followed by the stroking and pinching of the other with his fingers. I trembled severely and gripped his head.

First time.

It was first time for me to feel such kind of sensation. It was both tolerable and intolerable. Grasping his hair hard, I tossed and turned my head and arched my back. An indescribable kind of sound once again escaped from my lips.

Nigel was an experienced man and he knew for a fact that all these things were new to me. He didn't do it the harsh way. He did everything in the gentlest possible way... especially when he worked his way down there in me. When he removed my jeans and, of course, the last cloth covering the most intimate part of me, he cast my whole body a gaze, the kind of gaze that brought me back to that night when we fought in the patio and I first learned that he kept a terrible desire for me.

Desire.

Desire for me and for my body.

When I was all in my naked glory, I was lost into his fingers caressing that intimate part of my body. I was lost into his busy tongue discovering areas that I never thought existed in me. I was lost into everything... as he introduced to me different sensations I had never felt before and as he brought me to unearthly places I had never been to before. I screamed out his name for several times and, when I experienced the first orgasm of my life, he looked at me with pride in his eyes. It was my first and it was magical and spellbinding that tears appeared in my eyes.

Then, there was him, my Nigel Joaquin.

Climbing down the bed, he removed the cloth covering his lower part. Confidently standing before me, he presented to me the unmatched secrets of a god's perfect body that I had never seen before... My Nigel Joaquin was the epitome of physical perfection.

There was a burning sensation in my cheeks as I looked at him. I thought I couldn't bear to look at him this way but I was mistaken... for Nigel with his damn arousal was the most beautiful sight on earth. I gripped the sheets and made myself ready for the real feast to begin.

Immediately, when he was on top of me once more, I wasn't able to help myself but to touch and feel him as well... It was life for me. He was life for me... and I loved him like no other. He was my dream since I was still a child, and it felt so gratifying that he was the man whom I was about to give my womanhood, the most precious thing in the world for me.

With sweating bodies, we stared at each other before the highlight of the event. And when he finally thrust himself into me, very gently at first, I moaned and cried out in pain. Tears once again appeared in my eyes... But he gently caressed and kissed my cheeks until I felt the tears were gone and, just like magic, the pain was also gone and was replaced with a kind of sensation too foreign to me to handle yet too intimate and satisfying I couldn't think of anything else, just me and him. My body responded to his every thrust... slowly first... then deeper, harder, faster... All through out, I was moaning out his name and, the complete opposite of what I told him earlier in the night, my mouth couldn't resist telling him "I love you" over and over again.

Ultimately, we lost ourselves in the ecstacy of our passion and, for the first time, I knew and felt what lovemaking was. Words were not enough to describe how beautiful he made me feel and taste my first time. It was memorable and, for sure, it was something that I would remember for the rest of my life.

Before I fell asleep in his arms, I heard him whisper "Thank you" and "I love you" alternately for a number of times.

Within his warm embrace, I knew he was mine and I was his... We were the perfect fit...

Wrapping a blanket around my naked body, I slowly sat up on the bed. I was thankful that, in spite of the sore, I was still able to get up.

Instantly, I saw a vase of red roses on the bedside table.

I smiled. Nigel and his roses...

Deciding to stand up, I turned my buttocks to my right slowly. While my left hand was gripping the hem of the blanket just above my breasts and my right hand was pressed on the bed for support, my eyes landed back on the middle surface of the bed. There, I saw the red spot.

Blood, all dried up now.

Oh!

Got the evidence.

Better had the camera for documentation... No, joke!

But, God, I really lost it!

I was still sitting on the bed when the bathroom door opened. Instantaneously, the man walked into the room with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

Oh, God! It looked like I had to have myself get used to Nigel's naked state.

I blushed and turned my face away to hide my reddened cheeks.

Bam. Bam. Bam. There was that funny, nervous beating in my chest.

I heard his footsteps treading towards me. With mixed emotions, I felt goosebumps all over my skin. I still pictured him out last night and the thought of him nearing me produced again those tingly sensations.

I became even more goosebumpy when he bent down and trailed kisses on my ear down to my neck while he tucked my hair towards my back to get a better access of that part he was nibbling. Naturally, I closed my eyes. My body was kind of shaking as his lips touched my skin especially when I felt the tickly sensation of his stubble. And my hands were fidgeting. They were actually trembling like I had some uncontrollable spasms. Damn.

I heard him groan before he greeted me "Good morning, princess," in a husky tone. He held my chin and made me look up to him. Obviously, his eyes were dancing with happiness.

I was a bit shy looking at him. I just couldn't believe I actually gave in last night. What had gotten into me? I tightened the blanket even more around me.

He then pulled me up and drew me to his embrace. "Thank you, princess. Thank you. Thank you. Forever, I'll thank you," he muttered to my ear. "You are the purest, loveliest, sweetest, yummiest thing on earth..." he pronounced sexily.

Yummiest?

God, I wanted to hit him again.

"I still hate you, you know..." I muttered.

He didn't seem to mind as he nibbled again my ear. I moaned helplessly. Oh, God! Why was this sensation felt so tickly yet so freaking good?

"It's not what you said when we were on the bed last night..." he whispered, teasing me.

So lucky for him that I couldn't stop telling him I love you last night!

The brute.

He looked at my face, cupped my left cheek, and smiled. "What's with the blushing?"

I remembered the blood stain on his sheet and I felt all the remaining blood in my body went to my face, making it much redder this time.

I pouted my lips and looked away.

"Really a baby..." he still teased me as he pulled my waist towards him. Then, he became serious as he held my chin for me to look up to him, saying, "My baby, my woman... mine finally..."

Oh, I wanted to hug him suddenly.

However, wanting not to get distracted with his sweet words, I rolled my eyes at him. I still had to ask him about the S. Eliakim issue. "Ever wonder why I hate you?"

Instead of being bothered, he only grinned at me instead.

"It's a lie, princess. You don't hate me," he said confidently.

Really a brute.

"You're so unfair! I'm trying to tell something here and you're still teasing me," I complained, feeling the heat in my cheeks.

This time, he laughed and pulled me to him once more. "God, I really love this brat," he said, still laughing.

Irritated now, I pushed him and I stepped back putting a distance in between us. "It's not funny, Nigel Joaquin! I'm trying to be serious here."

He still didn't mind me. What he did next was something that I didn't expect! He pulled the towel from him revealing his whole damn nudity to me! My eyes consciously traveled to his lower portion and I panicked when I saw the damn thing again! Why did it look so freaking like that so early in the morning? Holy ---!

"We'll talk. Yeah, we will talk after this, princess," he declared as he moved towards me.

I immediately covered my eyes with my hands as I screamed, "Nigel Joaquin! Stop teasing me!"

Unprepared, I got even more surprised when he grabbed the blanket from my body and let it slip away showing once more the body that I was hiding. Next, he wrapped his arms around the naked me and bent down his head. Giving sensational jitters in my spine, his mouth instantly found my neck as he mumbled, "So beautiful... can't get enough of you..."

"Let me shower first, please!" I cried out gasping, as I felt my knees weaken.

Hearing my words, Nigel suddenly swung me up in his arms carrying me to the bathroom. "Request granted. Let's take a shower first, princess."

No! I didn't mean to have a shower with a sex-craved man with me!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Shower again?" he asked me teasingly.

I swore I would no longer take a bath while this man was around!

Okay. That was a lie... because I'd look forward to doing it again and again with him.

With my head resting now on his right biceps as we were lying on the bed, I just gave him a lazy smile.

Gosh, he was the culprit of my exhausted state right now... and he didn't even appear guilty.

"Mom called, by the way," he announced.

Mom? Mommy Carol!

Oh, God!

Feeling very guilty, I sat up on the bed. "Mom? Oh, my God! She's gonna freak out if she knows about this... us... doing this..." I said frantically, wrapping my body with the blanket.

"She's not gonna be angry. For sure, she'll even call for a celebration for this! We're just fulfilling her wish," Nigel said, still lying down and tugging the blanket from me that my breasts were exposed to him.

"Nigel Joaquin, mom would still want us to get married first, you know!" I counteracted, covering my breasts with my arms and hands. "And, my God! We didn't even bother to have protection!"

He grabbed me by my arm and let my head rest on his biceps again in which I didn't object. "There's no need for protection... I'm clean, princess. I can assure you that."

"That's not what I mean, dummy! What if I get pregnant?" I said, looking at him.

He encircled his arms around me. "Don't you like it? Then, we're going to have a little Althea or a little Joaquin!"

I paused and stared at him.

"Yeah?" he asked when he observed that I was just looking at him.

"Little Joaquin? Not little Nigel?"

"Why? Isn't Joaquin my second name?"

"Yeah..." I muttered. "But I'm used to calling you Nigel rather than Joaquin."

"I actually don't like my first name Nigelito," he confessed, pressing his mouth on my head and sniffing my hair.

"What? I actually think of it as unique. Nigel and Lito combined. Nigel means noble and Lito means---"

"Nigel means champ or champion," he corrected me.

"Not noble?"

"Where did you get that?"

"I don't know. I think, I've just come across it in some old book in the library when I was still a kid. I don't remember," I said, totally confused of myself.

"Well, I've known all my life that my name Nigel means a champion."

"Then, it has a nice meaning. Why don't you like it?"

"Because it reminds me of the Lito that is attached to it. Lito is little, sort of like a diminutive of a champion. I don't want to be little forever. Every time mom calls me Nigelito, it's like hearing her my Little Nigel, my Little Nigel..." he said, smiling. "She always thinks of me as a little boy. Well, I'm all grown up now and I'm running the business. I'm even going to have my own family soon, you know, a lovely wife with beautiful eyes and twelve kids---"

"Twelve kids?" I squealed in horror. "You're going to make me look like a female piggy by then!"

He laughed... then, he became serious. "I actually want to have a big family, Althea. I grew up alone after my sister's death. It's not a wonderful feeling. Hence, when I have my own family, I'd like to have lots of kids like... probably..."

"Three or four..." I put the numbers into his mouth.

"Or five or six..." he added, "with eyes like yours." He then bent down and brought his lips to my eyes.

I closed them and felt the wonderful feeling of his lips on my eyelids.

After a while, I remembered mom again. "Nigel Joaquin?"

"Love it when you call me in both names..." he muttered happily. "Yeah, princess?"

"Why did mom call?"

"She told me the reason why you're here."

Yeah, the reason! Oh, this man! He always had the ways to distract me from it!

I sat up again and faced him.

Confrontation time.

"Okay, I'm not angry anymore. Just explain it," I said, crossing my arms in my chest.

Still lying down with his head on his pillow, he reached out for my hands and played them with his fingers.

"My private investigator was able to track you just a month after you left us. He was a good agent and he served me well," he began.

"What? All those times when I thought that you had no idea where I was, you actually knew that I was in the South working in Mrs. Riviera's cake shop and that I was volunteering at the orphanage?" I exclaimed disbelievingly. "And you knew that I was enrolling at the university and you offered yourself to sponsor my studies?"

He smiled sheepishly. "You just answer your questions, princess."

"Oh, gosh! You just make me feel like I'm really stupid!" I groaned, feeling so defeated.

"Yeah, princess... All those times when you thought I didn't know where you were, I actually knew all your whereabouts in the cake shop, in the orphanage, in the university, and even in your apartment. I've had pictures and videos of you. I was like a desperate stalker, you know, with the help of my private investigator... but, of course, I let him took pictures and videos only when you were in the public. I have to restrict him from your private world, like when you're inside the apartment."

"Oh, my God! You hired someone just to stalk me? Are you crazy?" I blurted out.

"Well, it isn't possible for me to be stalking you around. I have the whole corporation to attend to..." he explained, smiling and acting dumb I could just pinch his ear. "Besides," he continued, "it's true, princess, I was really getting crazy. I was getting super, super crazy and not being able to see a photo or a video of you in a day would make me the meanest and most irritable boss in the office!"

Gosh, this man! I could probably make him a Certificate of Recognition for being the craziest admirer in the whole wide world...

Oh, I looked at him and I wanted to cry. God, what goodness have I done to the world for me to deserve this man beside me?

So, the truth was out now. When I thought Nigel wasn't with me in all those years, he was actually with me every single step I made.

And he was my Mr. S. Eliakim!

"Okay, explain why the name S. Eliakim."

"It's the name that I use in my signature," he immediately replied.

"I knew that one already. Mom told me about it," I stated. "What I want to know is why use that name as your signature. I can't put things together, you know. Explain it to me."

"During my painting years with Annie, we both agreed to sign our works with a name other than our real name. Hers is S. Karolina, S. for Sarmiento and Karolina as a variation of her second name."

S. Karolina for Anita Caroline. So, the capital S stands for Sarmiento... How stupid of me to not figure it out!

Nigel continued with his explanation, "Mine is S. Eliakim."

"Why Eliakim?" I asked impatiently.

He grasped my hands hard and pulled me to his chest. I willingly leaned down anyway and placed my cheek to him.

"Eliakim is a variation of my second name Joaquin. There are other variations actually, Joachim, Eljakim, Jojakim. But Annie chose Eliakim for me because, according to her, it's a bit different from the others... Since then, princess, it's the name that I use every time I sign my name."

"And it's your remembrance of your little sister..." I concluded.

"Yeah..." he confirmed.

We became silent for a while.

"Nigel Joaquin?"

"Hmm?"

"Why did you wait for two years before seeing me again personally?" I queried, still wanting to know more.

"I had actually been watching you from afar... and I had been loving you from afar... Every time I visited the South, which became more often when I learned that you were there, I always made sure to see you... but just from afar..."

"Why from afar? Why didn't you just see me up close right away?"

"You make it sound like it's that easy... Why? If I had shown my face to you right away, would you accept me?"

Probably if I had known beforehand that everything told to me by that Maria Stella were all lies, I would accept him sooner.

"I was actually gathering some courage before showing my face to you. I was thinking that you really hated me that much. Thinking about all those years that I had inflicted pain on you, I really thought I deserved that punishment."

So, during those times that we were apart, he was at the same time punishing himself...

"So why did you finally decide after two years?"

"Apart from I couldn't take anymore the separation, I had started to be bothered by Javier's appearance in your life. That guy just ruined my plans of making it right with you. That guy, he was a prick to me and every time I saw you both, you seemed happy being with him. I became totally anxious of his presence in your life. He was a prick to me. Totally a prick. A prick. A prick..." he pronounced repeatedly and irritatingly. "I actually nicknamed him Prick."

I laughed at his statement. He was really unbelievable.

"Are you sure he never became your boyfriend?" he asked, interrupting me from laughing.

"I never had a boyfriend once! I was an NBSB, you know?"

"Really? So how about me? Am I not your boyfriend?"

"You just immediately became my fiancé when I turned thirteen. We haven't passed that boyfriend-girlfriend stage, have we?"

"Would you like us to pass that stage?" he asked.

"I'd love to."

"Okay," he said, climbing on top of me. "Althea Molina Ruiz, will you be my girlfriend?"

I smiled from ear to ear. "Yes, Nigel Joaquin! I'd love to be your girl!"

He grinned and kissed me hungrily.

Finally, I have a boyfriend! My brain squealed as he deepened his kiss.

"Yes, I win!" he interjected happily and victoriously after the long kiss, as he kneeled down all in his naked glory on the bed, both knees on each side of my thighs, and raised an arm with a clenched fist to the direction of the ceiling. "I win! I win!"

"Huh?"

"I mean, I just reach the finish line!"

"Finish line?"

"Remember you said before I will never make it to the finish line? Well, I've just proven you wrong! You're all mine now, Althea Ruiz. Mine. Mine. Mine."

Crazy Nigel Joaquin!

I just shook my head on the pillow in disbelief. You wouldn't believe the CEO of the Sarmiento Corporation to be this crazy!

"You're late now for work," I reminded him.

"F-ck! I don't care!" he exclaimed before showering me again another round of kisses.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

A/N

Hey, guys!

That's it! Yeah, delayed update. Please understand. I've been busy with a few things. Anyway, hope you like it! If you do, please VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE!

Now, I have a plan. I think, I'll be posting the teaser of my next book, perhaps, next week. I'm still working on the plot so it's still the cover and with a few information about it. It's going to be titled WHY CAN'T IT JUST BE YOU? I hope you'll still support it. 😊☺😊

Have a great day, everyone!

Always,
(sapphiregirl22) ~_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25K 39
"I want a divorce." And just hearing him say that my whole world that seemed to revolve around him stopped. Gathering myself I barely managed to spea...
3.1K 56 27
♡ Weekly Chapter Releases ♡ My wedding day. The happiest day of my life, right? Wrong. I made it this far so why is it so hard to force these words o...
1M 39.6K 48
Highest Rank: 1 in romance Cover credits: GS_Stella. He was my first love but I wasn't his. He decided not to see my face ever again. So did I. "It's...
403K 10K 44
"He's just a friend." I whispered my heart beating wildly in my chest,"You call yourself my fiancé when you whøre behind my back!" He shouted a vein...