I Need You #Wattys2014

By MrsCassey

What do you do when the person you've loved since you were nine tells you he don't love you no more? What do... More

I Need You (MrsCassey)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 Edited
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Update
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 THIS HAS NOT YET BEEN EDITED
Chapter 23 THIS HAS NOT YET BEEN EDITED
Chapter 24 you know the deal not yet edited
Chapter 25 NOT YET EDITED SO PLEASE BE NICE
I Need You Update
Chapter 26
Chapter 27: Love 2 Remember
Story Update
Chapter 28: I Need You
Chapter 29: I Need You
Hello Dear Readers
Book Cover

Chapter 11

121K 1.8K 323
By MrsCassey

Chapter 11

Ok so i hit a wrong button on my tablet last night and erased this whole chapter sorry if it's not good

.

NaKhia's POV

"Who the fuck is Colton?" Messiah yelled holding up my phone.

When i had heard the door slam i knew something was wrong, but i wasn't expecting this. Not knowing what to do I walked back into the bathroom to put on my clothes. Hoping it would buy me time to think. Why out of all days did Colton call today. Why didn't i tell Messiah about Colton from the beginning? Their was nothing between us, we were just friends, so why was i treating it like it was a secret?

"Khia I know you hear me." Messiah stood in the bathroom doorway, watching me.

"You went through my phone?" I stood my ground.

"What I look like going through your phone? That bitch ass nigga called." He through my phone on the bed and ran his hands down his face. "Who is he?"

I moved over to the bed and sat in front of him. "Colton is my friend."

"What kind of friend?"

"My best friend."

"No Khia, I’m your best friend. Girl why you lying to me, I asked you if anybody tried to holler at you and you said no." His nostrils were flaring, he was so pissed off at me. Their were three steps to Messiah's anger. Step 1 his nostrils would flare and his mouth would tighten, step 2 he would pound his fist. And last but not least step 3 explode. I had watched this so many times that it even scared me, once he was started, there was no calming him.

"I said no when you asked if I dated anybody." That was true, i only answered that question.

"It's the same damn thing." He yelled at me. My cell phone started ringing again, we both knew who it was. I pressed ignore and laid it back down.

"Where you meet him?"

"He works for daddy."

"I bet your mamma loves him Hun Khi-Khi?"

I looked up at him using Colton's nickname for me. How did he know that name? Oh my God "You talked to him?" I grabbed the front of his shirt to keep him in front of me. "Baby, it’s not what you think? "

"What is it than? Did y'all, you know? Is their a chance that they might be his?" His voice cracked as he pointed to my stomach.

"Fuck you, Messiah." That was a low blow. My hands started to shake as i still held on to his shirt. "Why would you say that, when you know their yours?" I started to cry, i never thought he would question our kids.

"That man told me he used to hold you. He talked about how he used to massage you, hold your hands." Step two, he was pounding his fist in his hand. "Is all that true?"

Colton was playing dirty, i hung my head in shame. "Yes."

"Don't touch me. I can't even look at you." Messiah yanked his shirt out of my grip and knocked the lamp over.

I moved to the other side of the bed as Step 3 started to unfold. He stared kicking the dresser than he knocked the pretty picture of flowers off the wall. Storming out of the bed room i heard him knocking over things in the living room. I had messed up this time. I don't know how to fix this, i don't know if he will forgive me. After all the hell i had given him for Shelly, it all was coming back to bite me in the ass. After a minute it all went silent I peeked my head out of the bedroom door and saw him putting on his shoes. I had to stop him so i grabbed my shoes and stuck my feet in them, by the time i had grabbed my purse he was already out the door. I ran through the living room looking at the mess the poor maid is goanna have to clean. I grabbed my room key and ran down the hall, Messiah was already on the elevator headed down.

"Come on." I yelled pressing the down button repeatedly, finally hearing the bell i got on and pressed lobby. I had no clue what i wanted to say to him, i just wanted him to stay. I got off just in time to see the valet bringing his yellow and black Bugatti up.

"Messiah" I called his name as he walked around to the driver’s side. Not wasting time i opened the door and slid in the passenger side. My heart was racing and my hands were sweating, He had almost got away.

"Khia, get out of my car." He was smiling at me.

It had took me a minute and than i smiled back saying. "No, we need to talk about this." I posed as Paparazzi took our pictures. Damn they give you no privacy at all, but at least he wouldn't act crazy in front of them. I hoped.

We sat there for a minute than Messiah put the car in drive and drove away from the curve. It was quite as he drove down the interstate, i had no clue where we were. I stared out the window and watched as building's turned into trees, and trees turned into mountains. I didn't care, i just wanted to be with him. My left hand shook as i reached over and touched his thigh. "I am so sorry Messiah.'

He didn't say anything, he drove a couple more miles and than finally pulled over in what look like a park. Getting out of the car he sat on the hood staring out at the sky. He needed time to think, but i know Messiah if i give him to much time. He'll make up his own conclusion about Colton and i. Finally getting out of the car i walked around and stood in between his legs.

"Messiah, trust when i say nothing as ever happened between Colton and I." I held his face between my hands.

"That man's in love with you."

"And I’m in love with you."

He brought his arms around my waist and rested his forehead against mine. "All i see right now is red Khia." His body was shaking. "The thought of another man touching you pisses me off." I could his fist tugging on my clothes. I massaged his neck to help calm him down.

"Even though we weren't together Messiah, Colton knew i only wanted you. I made it clear, he knew there was never a chance for us."

"Why him?"

"I was scared Siah, i took two test and both said positive, i tried to talk to mamma and she said i was a disappointment. I tried to call you and you had changed your number. I was alone to scared to go to the doctor. I started working for daddy to get out of the house. I had seen Colton around daddy's office a couple of times and we just got along. He was the one to convince me to go to the doctor to make sure. I needed a friend and that's what he was."

"I don't like it baby, i don't want you talking to him. I know how nigga's think and that nigga is up to something. You ain't his friend anymore, you hear me NaKhia?"

I shook my head yes. Leaning up i pressed my lips against his. "Baby, you forgive me?"

He held me tighter resting his chin on my head. "I forgive you and i love you."

"I love you too. We got to stop hurting each other Messiah. If this is going to work out, no more secrets no more lie. We start over with a clean slate. Agree?" He shook his head yes in agreement. "Good so, I have nothing else to tell. Do you have anymore secrets?"

I watched as he sat in silence like he was going threw his mental roller dex. "No, I have no more secrets Khia. You know everything." He pecked me on the lips, we were starting over.

Inside Messiah’s mind:

I know what y'all thinking, a nigga just lied again. So, I don't give a fuck. I will do what ever i have to do to keep NaKhia and my kids here with me. Sometimes you have to lie to get what you want; sometimes you have to lie to keep what you have. Smiling I looked over at Khia she had managed to fall asleep in the car on our way back home. I rested my hand on her stomach and felt my kids. Nothing will ever make me want to give them up; nobody will take my family from me. I will prove to Khia that i am the same man she first met and fell in love with. I am NOT some drug addict that she thinks i am. I never was an addict and i never will be.

~~~This is not the Ending, More twist and turns to come.~~~

***Thank you to all of my readers and follower's. I love you all for commenting and voting, you guys rock! Please keep it up, i really does help. Now for your homework LOL. Should Khia be mad at Colton for telling Messiah those things? Did Messiah over react? Should Khia stop being friends with Colton? What did you think about (Inside Messiah's Mind)? Please Vote and Comment***

All rights reserved by: MrsCassey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676K 17.4K 39
zion never thought that he would fall in love, until he met kenzie. ✨ started: 041918 ended: 052618 [ down for you © idfwubruh 2018. all rights rese...
30.8K 1.5K 65
Sequal to Is this love real? K. Michelle is back at that work. She works hard being a mother and a wife to her husband Tremaine aka Trey Songz. Every...
13.9K 365 20
Explicit Story. Andrea gets involved with a big time drug dealer who she dropped out of school to be with. After he beats her the first time she lea...
172K 13.6K 45
Is it possible to love when you've never been loved? How do you know the feeling? How can you differentiate between love and hate when the person tha...