After Dark: [TMAD] Roc Royal...

By ratedmindless

Hello, Have You Ever Needed A Stress Releaver? Gone Crazy Over A Problem? Wanted Someone To Turn Your Scream... More

Introduction:
Oh Fuck...Please Pick Up! (ѕнαяиιє¢є)
Do You Remember?
Things Arent The Same
It Was A Mistake!
Take Care Of Me...
Just This Once
Bus Love?
Show Me The Way
I Cant Hide The Truth
Stay With Me? -Sharniece
The Truth...
Dear "After Dark" Readers: (Must Read)
This Was No Mistake Chres.
Real Love?
Abortion?
Choices > Roc <
"After Dark" Question (Must Answer)
Blind
He's There For Me, Not You
No Words.
"After Dark" Question (Must Answer)
Use To Be....
Same Old Shit: The Final Chapter

Do You Care?

6.8K 186 33
By ratedmindless

Sharniece's POV:

It Had Been 2 Hours Since Roc was Supposed To Pick Me Up. So I Tried To Call Him. The Phone Ringed A Couple Times & Picked Up.

All I Heard In The Background:

Melloni: OHHHH FUCK ROC😩, YASS RIGHT THERE!!

__________________________

Hello? Roc? I Kept Saying, He didn't answer.
I Then hung up the phone & looked over where the Abortion papers were, & only Roc's Signature was on it. I was hesitant to grab them & Rip them all to pieces. Roc was more concerned w/ Signing the papers. But Why didn't he pick up the phone ?

Well, I mean. It Couldnt Be What I Thought it would Be. So I Just Ignored It & considered the fact he wouldn't lie to me. I wasn't doing abortion So I named MY Son Adrian. I signed myself out w/ My Baby & Began To Walk Out The Hospital. I had Probly Walked 50 Blocks & Finally Decided to call a Cab. About 5mins Later We Arrive At Roc's OLD "After Dark" Job Just To See How Things Were going With The Rest Of The Crew.
I Pulled Up & The "OPEN" Sign Blinked Madly. I Remembered Way Back When I Can't To see Roc here For The First Time & He Claims He Ain't Remember Me. Lmao, What A Ham. I Looked Over At Adrian & Smiled. I Picked Him up From The Seat.

Ray: OH SHIT! SHARNIECE!

Prod: DAYUMM, ROC AINT EVEN DONE YET!

Prince: THAT NIGGA TAPPING TO MANY ASSES

I Walked In & Everyone Stared At Me, I Held Adrian In My Hands & Smiled A Little.

"Um....Roc Didn't Pick Up His Phone, Do Y'all Know Where He May Be?" I Asked.

"I mean, I Know he Wouldn't Be Here, But I'm Still Checking"

No One Answered Me..

*ding, ding*

Another Girl Walked In & Waited Behind me, I Told her To Go Ahead.
"Um, I had An Appointment With Ray" She Says.

I Start Smiling & laughing , Ray Signs Her In & Takes Her Now Just To not Be Apart Of This. Prince & Prod Still said Nothing.

"OHHHH FAWK YES ROC!! SUCK THAT PUSSY GOOD!!" Melloni Screamed.

I looked at Prince & Prod & Ran Back Into The Room Where It Came From.
Roc Had Melloni Propped Up On The Table , Eating The Cum That Was Coming from Her. I Then Saw Him Start Rubbing & Eating It.

"WHAT THE FUCK CHRESANTO!"

He Quickly Got Up & Slid His Pants Half Way On, Struggling To Button It , Being They Were To Big.

I Dropped My Bag & Walked Backwards Into The Wall From Behind.

Melloni: WHO TF IS SHE?!

Roc: Baby I...

I Smacked Him In His Face , Leaving A Slightly Red Mark, Before He Could Even Get His Last words Out.
He Held His Cheek. I Walked Fast Out, Grabbing Adrian & My Customer Paperwork He Had Set Aside. I Wanted Him To See His Son Again. I was

Prod: Sharniece Wait!

Prince Just Shook His Head & Saw Prod Running after her to explain. Roc Did Make A Move. I Didn't Hear A Sound. I Told The Driver To Pull Off Emediatelly .

Does He Care? .......Adrian?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 4.9K 49
Well..... READ IT LIMELIGHTS!!! Update: I was really young when I wrote this so the grammar is gonna be bad, Im working on it don't come at me!! Im...
64.9K 1.2K 12
"you should've told me." "i couldn't." "i would've helped." "you couldn't have, you still can't." - i wrote this book when i was youn...
50.8K 400 38
WARNING ⚠️ This story contains heavy smut and daddy/mommy kinks IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SMUT DONT READ!! Stranger things does not belong to me! 18+ (sexua...
84.9K 2.6K 20
You'd been looking for a job, and someone emails you saying they're looking for a servant. You accept the job, but when you get to the house, you can...