Use To Be....

Prod slowly opened the door which sadly revealed Roc's drooping head staring at the ground. He looked up.

Roc: Yo wassup Prod? Can I holla at you for a sec?

Prod: Look Roc, this is a bad time.....Im very busy right now.

Roc: What are you so busy with? We dont have to work today.

Prod's POV: I tried to cover the sight of Sharniece but my body began to get siff. Before hand I had layed Adrian (Roc & Shar's Baby) down, hoping he wouldnt make a sound. I stood in the doorway tall , almost falling over face first.

Roc: Whats wrong with you?

Prod: Oh, nothing lol. Im just really busy right now with work at home. Its a bad time. I think you should just go & take a breather man..

Roc: I ..I guess your right

Their was a noise in the background. A moaning noise...Sharniece was moaning, softly as she rubbed herself for me. She didnt know Roc was at the door.

Roc: What was that?

Prod: What, I didnt hear anything

Roc stepped back and brushed off his shoulders. Their was a quiet silence.
He then backed up & looked back at me.

Roc: Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow. We can talk then.

Prod: Word👌

He then walked away & I shut the door behind. I couldnt even think of the outcome of getting caught. I mean, we were brothers...
I slowly put my back on the door & slid down to the floor.
___________________________

Sharniece: Prod?

I heard her get up & begin walking to me.

Prod: Im here

Sharniece: What are you doing on the floor?

She sat down beside me & held my hand. Whats wrong? She asked.

Prod: Me & Roc are brothers, He's the one you should be kissing. Not me baby.

Sharniece: Roc had his chance, & You were their for me....& Adrian. We can still be friends, we dont have to be more than that. But Im still yours & hopefully your still mines.

I pulled her body over & held her. She felt my jawline & kissed me once. I couldnt feel any wrong, because she was right. I got on top of her & she felt down my apps, making me kiss even more. I layed in between her legs & she kissed my neck. We began making love on thw floor, a first time thing. But isnt their a first time for everything...Right?