Damaged (On Hold)

De Chocolate_5Peanut

"Oh darling, I am so damaged that I make a broken object look perfectly fine." I said stepping closer to him... Mai multe

Damaged
Cast
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen Part 1
Chapter Seventeen Part 2
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One

Chapter Five

102 28 71
De Chocolate_5Peanut

I woke up and felt someone's strong grip holding me by my waist. I looked to my side and seen Gerald peacefully asleep with his arm wrapped around my waist.

The previous night's events all came to me at once. I smiled to myself when I thought about how it ended.

I was never one that was open about nudity, but now here I was, naked in bed with a naked guy next to me. And I honestly wasn't even the tiniest bit of awkward.

I looked at the time and seen that it was 10 pm. I decided to wake Gerald up.

I poked his cheek, but nothing happened. Probably, because of his beard. I thought. Maybe he couldn't feel through his facial hair?

I hit him hard on his arm and he woke up with a jolt.

"What the fuck?" He said and when he looked at me laughing he shook his head.

"You could've given me a heart attack, you know?"

"Well I never, so all is well." I smirked.

He just chucked and shook his head.

"Well I'm hungry so I woke you up." I shrugged. 

He pressed his lips on mine and left a quick kiss. I smiled at him.

He got out of bed and put his pants on. He tossed me his shirt.

"Here you can wear this and come down. Oh and I have spare tooth brushes so you can help yourself to one." He said heading towards the bathroom to probably brush his own teeth.

"There are new ones, right?" I raised a brow.

"Yes there are brand new." He laughed.

"Good I don't want to share salvia with you." I wrinkled my nose.

"What about when we kiss?" He smirked.

I showed him the finger and scowled.

After brushing my teeth I walked downstairs to his kitchen.

I could smell bacon as soon as I walked in.

"Wow you're cooking." I remarked.

"Well if I let you cook then this kitchen will be burned down." He joked. Which was true, I couldn't cook to save my life.

"That's what I have Gloria for." I said matter of factly.

"Well you know my dad doesn't like hiring servants." Gerald's dad was super rich, he could afford anything, I mean his house is huge! But he didn't like hiring servants and treating them as inferiors.

"Speaking of your dad, where is he? I really don't want him to see me with your shirt on and think I'm one of your one night standers."  I said leaning against the kitchen counter.

"First of all, he knows who you are. Second of all, he's not at home. He gone to Seattle for some business thing." He said casually.

"Oh okay, that's better."

Gerald seemed to be done with breakfast and moved it from the frying pan into a plate.

"Breakfast is served, your highness." He teased.

"Finally." I grinned and kissed his lips.

He gripped my waist and passionately kissed me. I tangled my fingers in his hair. He lifted me up and put me on the counter, I wrapped my legs around him.

He kissed my neck making me moan, he knew my weak spot. He kissed my lips again and started to unbutton my shirt.

Then the worst thing happened, my stomach growled.

He stepped away and laughed. How embarrassing! I thought.

"Looks like you're hungry, come on let's eat." He said still laughing.

"If you laugh one more time I will take a knife and shove it into your chest." I threatened.

"Okay, okay! I'm sorry." He put his arms in the air, still grinning.

After breakfast, it was already 12 pm.

"I really wanna shower but I have no clothes," I said as we laid on his bed, just talking.

"Or a phone." I added.

"Wanna go buy some stuff?" He asked.

"Nah, I'll just use your phone and call Ashley and tell her so get me stuff from my room. She shouldn't mind." I laid in his chest.

"You know, I'm surprised that you didn't blow up last night at my brother." I said looking up at him.

"I was really, really close to beating the crap outta him, but when I heard the hurt in your voice I guess I just instantly softened and just wanted to wrap my arms around you." He said and pulled me closer to him.

"Oh." Was all I said. I honestly didn't know what to say, I felt overwhelmed by his affection for me.

He pulled me on top of him and stared kissing me passionately. I felt his tongue enter my mouth and I moaned. He pulled of my shirt while I unzipped his pants.

Before I knew it, we were once again doing it.

***

It was 1 pm and we were lying together in bed, naked again, only this time we were both fully awake.

He kissed my nose, my forehead, my cheek then my lips.

"Gerald?" I whispered.

"Yeah?" He replied, looking at me with so much passion in his eyes.

"How did we go from a flirty friendship thing that we had, to this?" I asked while he held me in his arms.

"I honestly don't know...but Victoria, you do know I have strong feelings for you? Maybe even lo-" I put my finger on his lips cutting him off.

"Don't. Just don't complete that." I whispered.

"Why? What's so bad in saying it, Victoria? I know it's definitely not because you don't feel the same because you're not the type of girl to be like this with any other guy. So why, Victoria?" He said staring at me.

My heart accelerated when I thought about I feel about him. I don't know why. I guess I was just scared to be falling, because if I fall for him I know that I'm bound to get hurt. After all, if you fall you always get hurt, and the worst part is that there's no one there to lend a hand to pick you up.

"I don't know." I said pulling away and got out of the bed.

I put on his shirt and was heading out of the room.

"Victoria wait! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you mad. Just forget about what I said!" He called after me.

"I'm not mad, I just really wanna shower. So I'm going to call Ashley and tell her to bring my things over." I told him. Which was true, I wasn't angry or anything maybe just a little scared. Scared to fall for him.

He got out of bed and put his pants on, he cupped my cheek and kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say anything like that." He said sincerely.

"I know." I smiled assuringly.

"Now could you give me your phone so I could call Ash?"

"Yeah it's on the kitchen counter." He said walking towards his bathroom.

"You stupid! Before you go to shower I need you to unlock your phone." I rolled my eyes.

"The passcode is the day we met." He said casually.

"Why?" I asked but I honestly knew the answer.

He just winked and went into the bathroom to shower.

I shook my head and headed to the kitchen.

"Hello?" Ashley answered.

"Ash, I need you to do me a favour."

"Victoria? Who's phone is this?" She asked sounding confused.

"Gerald's." I told her.

"Why are you using Gerald's phone?" She asked sounding even more confused now.

I explained everything that happened the previous night, expect for what happened with Gerald and I.

"Oh my god! I am going to kill him! I am going to take a knife and cut out his insides! How dare he say that you?! Bastard!" She ranted.

"Whoa calm down, Ash. I don't intend on having a best friend who's a murderer!" I rolled my eyes.

"If it was the other way around, you'd already be a murderer!" She retorted.

"That's because no on has the right to hurt you in any way. No one! Not even your own mother."

"And how is it any different from you?" She said irritably.

"You're a ball of sunshine whilst I'm damaged." I told her seriously.

"Now before we end up arguing, I need you to head over to my house and get me some clothes and underwear and stuff. Oh and my phone." I requested.

"Okay fine! But don't blame me if I come back with blood on my hands." She said angrily.

"Maybe calm down first then go." I laughed.

"I'll see you as soon as I get whatever you need."

"Okay bye." I said and cut the call. Damn Gerald's phone is so big! I thought when I nearly dropped it.

Gerald walked down with a pair of jeans and no shirt. His hair was wet, and damn did he look hot!

"Did you call Blondie?" He asked taking a seat next to me.

"Yeah, she should be here soon." I said glancing at the time. It already was 3 pm.

"Looks like Nate is having a party tonight." He said looking through his phone.

"Nate?" I asked.

"Yeah, you know Nate, Nate." He said looking at me weirdly.

"The jerk didn't invite me!" I said feeling annoyed at him.

"I'm sure he did, you just don't have your phone with you." Gerald said reasonably.

"Yeah maybe. But if he never, I'm gonna kill him." I said rolling my eyes.

"Do you like him?" Gerald blurted.

"What do you mean?" I raised a brow.

"Like you know, like in a romantic way?" He asked looking tense.

"Oh my god! No! Ew! I most certainly do not like Nate at all in that way!" I exclaimed. Nate and I were something else but definitely not lovers.

"He is good looking though, most girls at school swoon over him." He pointed out, still looking sceptical. I guess he also has insecurities.

"Gerald, I assure you that I do not have any romantic feelings towards Nate." I said looking him in the eye seriously.

He looked relived when I said that, "Good." He smirked and kissed me.

Ding dong! The intercom buzzed.

"That's probably blondie." Gerald said and went to open up.

I sat impatiently waiting for Ashley to bring my stuff. I wonder if Michael had anything to say to her.

"Can you believe this girl? She comes over to my house and doesn't even say hi." Gerald joked.

"Neither do I so live with it." I defended Ashley.

"Hey Victoria!" She greeted cheerfully.

"Hi." I greeted back.

"You got my stuff?" I asked and she tossed me my phone.

"And my clothes?" I asked.

"It's in the car. Maybe your dumb friend can make himself useful and get it." She said glowering at him.

"Gerald go get my clothes from Ashley's car." I ordered.

"Fine fine! I'm going. Sure Jessie won't mind, blondie?" He teased.

"Before I get him to break your nose, go and get Victoria's stuff." She rolled her eyes.

I laughed at my two idiotic friends.

"Oh my god! Are you wearing his shirt?!" She exclaimed, her eyes so wide they looked like they could pop out.

"Yeah so?" I asked casually.

"You slept with him?!"

"In case you've forgotten, I didn't have any clothes with me." Well that part was actually true.

"Then why's your hair so untidy?" She raised her brow.

"I'm a bad sleeper." I lied.

She rolled her eyes. "Then why do you have this glow on your face?"

"Wait what?! What 'glow'?" I asked, genuinely confused this time.

"You know that, 'he did me so good' glow." She said slapping her forehead like I was stupid.

"I did not sleep with him." I lied.

"Victoria Aldaine, don't you dare lie to me!" She warned.

"Okay fine I slept with him!" I let out an annoyed sigh.

"Holy Starbucks!" She screamed, clapping her hand in front of her mouth.

"Stop making a big deal of it." I rolled my eyes.

"How was he?" She asked excitedly.

"I am not answering that."

"Couldn't you at least comb your hair when you woke up?" She asked while trying to fix my hair up.

"I did." I answered casually.

"Holy frappuccino! You did it more than once?" Her eyes were popping out again.

"Just twice." I murmured. My stomach churned when I thought how he held me and kissed me.

"There you go, all your stuff." He smiled.

"Finally! I can go shower!" I said gladly.

"Why do you look like someone just proposed to you, blondie?" Gerald asked Ashley when he saw he shocked expression which never left her face from the time she saw me in his shirt.

"She found out that I slept with you." I shrugged.

"Aww, are you Jealous?" He joked.

"You wish that I would even lay a finger on your ugly ass face!" She grabbed my phone, which was lying on the arm rest of the sofa, and threw it at him. Thankfully he caught it.

"Hey! That's my phone! What if it broke?" I yelled.

"Then we'll just sell Gerald's organs and buy you a new one." She said glowering.

"Remind me to apologise to Jessie when I see him because he has to deal with her." Gerald said giving my phone to me.

I decided to check and see who texted me.

Nate: Hey sunshine, so tonight I'm having a party so I suggest you get your sexy ass here or you'll suffer the consequences. ;)

I laughed at his text and decided to reply,

Me: Oh no, I'm so scared of your consequences! (Note the sarcasm) and I'll see you tonight!

P.S my name is Victoria!

I hit send and looked up to see that those two were still arguing, ignoring them I replied to my other texts.

I scrolled down and seen one last text, it was from Michael.

Michael: I really have no idea how long you will be staying at Ashley's, but I suggest you ask her what I told her to tell you in case she 'forgot'. Hopefully you understand.

What the hell is he talking about?

"Ashley what's this supposed to mean?" I asked showing her the text.

"Oh, yeah. I'm guessing you want to know what he said?" She said nervously playing with her fingers.

"Yes, of course I want to know!" I said angrily.

"Well, he said that you need to apologise to Jessica if you want your car and home back. And if you don't apologise he will disown you and throw you out of the house." She said looking down, still playing with her fingers.

I could feel anger and hurt bubbling inside of me. Mostly hurt though.

"What the fuck?! He wants her to fucking apologise to that fucking bitch?! Is he out of his fucking mind?!" Gerald said looking angry.

"What else happened?" I asked.

"That's all." She answered still looking nervous. I've known Ashley since 1st grade, which meant I knew her better than anyone else. And right now I knew that she was lying.

"Ashley, what else happened?" I asked her more seriously.

"Well after he said that I went to your room to get your stuff, just as I was about to leave he didn't let me go. He said that if you wanted your stuff you'd have to come fetch if yourself. I, of course, was most definitely not going to listen to him so I pushed him out of the way and he got mad and slapped me across the face." She said, her voice starting to crack.

"He hit you?" Gerald asked looking shocked. Ashley just nodded.

I was beyond furious, you could call me names, you could hit me, heck you could kill me. But no one hurts Ashley. She wasn't my best friend, she was my sister. And no one had the right to lay a finger on a strand of hair on her head. She was like a fragile flower, who I always made sure never dies like I did.

"He's going to fucking pay for that! He and his fucking girlfriend! No one hurts the people I care about! If they do they pay the price!" I yelled, I was shaking with fury.

"Victoria, it's okay. Please don't do anything stupid. I'm such an idiot! That's exactly why I didn't want to tell you!" She said starting to cry.

"Ashley remember what I told when you got your heartbroken for the first time? I told you that I will always make sure that you will never hurt again. And here we are five years later and I am still living up to my word, you know why? Because you're not just my best friend, you're my sister and no body hurts you." I said and hugged her.

"I just don't want to make things worse for you." She said softly.

I pulled away from her, "You're not the one making things worse for me, he and his fucking girlfriend are."

"Now stop crying and let's pick out a dress for you to impress Jessie tonight." I forced a smile.

"I wasn't aware that we were going." She said looking confused.

"Like I would ever miss out on a party." I rolled my eyes.

"Neither would I." Gerald chirped in.

"Nobody asked you." Ashley said grimly.

"Okay, I'm going to take a shower. Ashley you can bring a few outfits here and we can decide what you're going to wear." I told her getting ready to shower.

"Okay, I'll see you when I get back." She smiled and headed out.

I felt awful, because of me she had to go through that with my brother.

I headed upstairs and plugged my phone on charge.

Just as I was about to get in the shower Gerald came in.

"Your brother is a fucking dick." He said massaging his temples.

"I'm going to kill him and his little bitch! After last night he still had the audacity to hit Ashley?! You know she's never been hurt ever before and yet he was the one to hit her across the face? Because of that he's going to fucking pay!" I ranted angrily.

"And I'll be right by your side to take them down." He said seriously.

"I know." I smiled. "Now if you don't mind I need to shower." I kissed his cheek and walked into the bathroom.

After my much needed hot shower and helping Ashley pick out an outfit, it was already 8 pm.

We were ready to leave. I wore a black jumpsuit with a cut out in the middle. Ashley wore a white cropped top, with a deep cut by the bust line with a long white skirt with a high slit.

"Ready ladies?" Gerald asked walking into the guest room, where we got ready.

"Yes we are." I smiled.

He looked really good, he had a navy blue button shirt with chino like pants.

"Wow! You look beautiful!" He complimented not taking his eyes off of me.

"So do you." I smirked.

"Let's go guys, Jessie is looking for us." Ashley said.

"Tell your boyfriend to be patient." I rolled my eyes.

"He's not my boyfriend, we only went on one date you know." Ashley rolled her eyes at me.

I looked at my phone and seen a text from Nate,

Nate: Can't wait to see your beautiful face tonight, sunshine. ;)

Smiling at his text, I put my phone away and got into the car looking forward to seeing him tonight.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

Hate Me De Aanuoluwapo. T. Oje...

Ficțiune adolescenți

18.7K 4.7K 36
{A Nigerian Themed Novel😘} "You can't leave cause I have feelings for you!" I scream without thinking. My eyes widen and I draw my hands over my mo...
99 0 15
Madison thought she had hit the lottery meeting the guy of her dreams and quickly all her friends could tell that she was young and in love. This dr...
Finally Free De lulustoriesss

Ficțiune adolescenți

203K 5.7K 61
"I need you to be the put together one because I'm so fucked up. You've saved me." He whispers. "Carter, we saved each other." I mutter looking at hi...
The Badass Nerd De Anoushka Agrawal

Ficțiune adolescenți

42.9K 1.7K 34
"What the hell did you do!?" I heard a feminine voice behind me. I groaned and turned around to meet a very angry face. I have never seen a girl this...