Exo's Courting Their Ex-Bodyg...

By MacRadioRebel_Kpop10

They say we can't change destiny... But what if we can? Would you choose to take the risk.. Or just let ever... More

Short Message
1: History's Repeating Once Again
READ... JUST READ
SHORT NOTICE.. READ EVERYTHING
JUST CANNOT
.....
2: The Secret
...
3: The 'Pretend'
4: The Winners
Note
5: The Meetimg of The Angels And Devils
6: What Happens Next?
7: When We Were One..
8: The Disappearance
9: The Way It Was
10: The New Beginning
11: What Happens
12: Again

Hmmm...

1.2K 35 26
By MacRadioRebel_Kpop10

Hry guys! Its been like.. 3 montsh since I last ipdayed... Sorry to burts your bubble but... Im putting THIS STORY on hold. I'm trying to focus on other stories first. Sad to say, but I wont be updating this story. as of now, im making drafts of Luhan, cheb and chanyeol's story. Sorry guys but... yeah.... Reslly... Anyways, I'll just uodate when I will ok? If you want to be updated or whatever, read my other stories! Thanks!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 2.6K 82
We think that everything is in our hands and especially our present and future which we carefully plan it all together to make it perfect and easier...
28.2K 564 23
started - 12 26 2020 ended - 4 30 2021 complete✔️ editing in progress • One day when a princess was pulled from her kingdom and spared by the daemos...
35.5K 2.2K 48
This story ba dastoor is divided in 6 parts 1st part ekansh and swasti Ekansh- mai confuse hui pyar mai,mai move on nai kar pa raha hui Swasti - k...
29.3K 1.5K 27
( might be 21 + , Idk-) - Read Book 1 before reading this one !- " She'll choose me , you're no good for her " " No , she loves me , And I'll forever...