8: The Disappearance

Min's POV:

Exo spent the night over and Shin Hae Unnie went back.

(Next Day: First Day)

I woke up early... Earlier than anyeone , I suppose. I went downstairs and saw someone sitting in the veranda... It was Xiumin. I went to him and sat beaide him. He noticed my presence and mumbled a 'Good Morning'.

"You seem to wake up.. Earlier than me.." I told him. He hugged his knees and looked at the sky and said, "I was thinking.."

"What were you thinking about?" I looked at the sky and hugged my knees too. It was just 2:30 AM and the moon was still visible.

"I was thinking if you really forgot me... Us..."

I felt my heart beat faster than ever.. I was shocked, and didnt know how to reply.

"Min.. I miss you... Please.. Come Back..."

Xiumin.. If I could... Then I would..

"I'm sorry that I can't remember you guys.." I said.

"It was our.. No... My Fault... If only I could have protected you better... Then it wouldnt turn out to like this.. If Only I-" I cutted him.of by wrapping my arms around his waist. "Its not your fault.. don't blame yourself.. That happened in the past.." I told him.

"Min..." He whispered. "Just.. Live life well.." I told him.

He chuckled, "you're saying that as if youre leaving soon..." and hugged me back too.

I didnt said anything again.. because its true.. Because I will be leaving... But then again.. a part of me said that maybe I shoudn't... I just hugged him tighter, feeling his warmth all over my body. I dont know why but everything just seemed better while I am in his arms. And then.. I felt my eyelids becpming heavier and heavier at that moment... and all I knew.. was that I was safe.

Xiumin's POV:

This girl.. She fell asleep... In my arms. Yesterday.. I decided I would let go of her. Maybe she isn't the one for me. But of course, I'll still treat her like my sister... that's my last way of reminding myself that she was once the girl I loved.

After a few hours, I woke her up.
"Oh... Xiumin..." She mumbled cutely.

"Its time to wake up. Cook breakfast please~~" I told her.

" Will Do~~" she replied and went to the kitchen. I followed her and she started cooking.

She really is fit to be my wife, wait... What am I thinking? She's like my sister.. So I should be treating her like my sister... I've moved on..

But.. Somehow.. I'd like to see this scene everyday.

Min's POV:

"Xiumin wake up the others"

"I already did" I turned around and saw the girls and Exo coming towards the kitchen. They grabbed their own plates and took food then ate in the living room.

"Yah... where's Suho and Lay?" i asked them.

"They took clothes for us to wear. We would be sleeping here for 2 more days." Tao replied.

So... they would be here until the day I'm gone.. Great just great!

I eyed the girls and they looked at me sadly. They knew that I was going to leave.

After eating, Tao and Kris were assigned to do the plates. [Exo's Showtime :)]

Me, exo and the girls, spent the day at the living room watching movies. I'll probably miss this...