2: The Secret

Guys!!! I'm really really sorry.. Its just that.. I celebrated my 12th birthday (which is really on May 10) yesterday and.. we wemt to Atlantis. Its a water park with many rides and slides. But unfortuantely.. my uncle got a heartvattack so we rushed him to the hospital and.. yeah. There was no freakimg internet so I can't connect. My 4G isn't working well too. Si.. here's the ud.. Enjoy~

But of course..... winners... will be introduced in another separate note.
Btw, I've chosen 15 girls... some may have the same bias but.. Meh. Enjoy the update!!!

-----------------

No one's POV:

Exo came back and they were full. They also bought some food for Baekhyun and told he him to eat it but he rejected. He doesnt have an appetite at all.

Suho, being the leader he is, told the members to go back home and sleep for a while. They all complained but itvwas no use bevause Suho said that Min won't like it if they're all like this. They have no choice but to go back home and leave Min in the hands of the doctors and nurses. They bid their goodbyes to the 'sleeping' Min and went out.

And once they were out.... Min opened her eyes and said... "I'm sorry guys... its for the best..."

Then.. an angel appeared. "Min... are you sure that you're really choosing this??? you're their Guardian angel and you're supposed to know whats the best for them.. but instead... you chose to pretend that you've lost your memories...." That angel said.

Min sighed not knowing what to do. "Unnie... I only found out that I was a part of the angels just a week ago or a few days..... I also found out that I was an angel sent from heaven to guide Exo... But Unnie.. I found out something yesterday when I was peacefully sleeping..." Min murmured silently... she doesn't know if she'll really say it... she knows the consequences.

"what did you found out??" That angel asked her ( she's one ofcthe winners so I can't really say her name)

"they're... they're part of the 15 devils.. the enemies of us.. the 15 angels" Min said. The moment she said those words.. The remaining 13 angels appeared... and whats shocking the most.. is that Soo Rin and Niki are a part of these 15 angels too. Min already knows.

"WHAT?!?!? HOW CAN THAT BE POSSIBLE?!?!" Soo Rin shouted. "I dont know... I just had this vision that they were the devils..." Min answered.

Then Niki asked her "What did they looked like???".

"It was in hell if my assumptions ar, correct... and Exo were there with 3 girls that I don't know. They all have horns and a tatoo which I cant read. It really looked like they were the devils... I swear.." Min replied.

"Well.. We trust your vision Min but... we need to make sure... because if they're really a part of the devils... then we need to kill every SINGLE one of them..." one of the other angels said.
"Is there any other way???" Min asked.. even though she knows that maybe theyre the debils... she was still worried. After all she was sent here from heaven to guide them.. not to kill them. She knows that they love her amd she loves them too.

"There is but.. One needs to give up her goodness to take the evilness away from then but... that one will die and we can't have that" The angel who was the first member of the angels said.

Her words made Min think... What if... what if she was the one to sacrifice her life instead?? She doesn't want to kill Exo.. she loves them so much that shes even willing to die just for them

"Min... We all know what youre thinking and that's not happening" One of the angels said.

"I'd gladly kill them rather than have you sacrifice your lives for them..." One of the angels said too.

"Hahah don't worry guys... I won't do that at all!!!" Min replied.

"What are our powers as angels anyways?? None of you even tolf mw before" She asked, wanting to change the topic.

"We have the powers to heal, and ro control water, wind and ice, and to produce light. The devils, on the other hand, has the capability to teleport and has the beast power, to control fire, lightning and telekinesis. But... We both have two powers in common.. We both can fly and control time (its like... TaoRis... Gosh... makes me wanna cry)." Another angel explained. Min just nodded.

"Guys.. its now time to go back to our human form....." One of the angels said. "Min....Good luck neh??" Another one said. "don't worry guys... I won't disappoint you all... after all I..." Min said but she stopped Midway through her words.

"Just take care and remember.. not to loose it... you know its power amd capability..." An angel said.

"I know.. I know... Now go and let me sleep!! Im tired and dont worry... I'll take care of it...Its mine afterall" Min replied and shooed them away. They disappeared suddenly and Min sighed to herself.

"... Why does it have to be me... it could have been any other angel but why me who just recently joined..." she silently said as she hold the necklace...

The Necklace of Euadne or.. Evadne.. (search what it means~~~) who has the power... to change our lives... and our world...

Little did she knew... someone had been watching her all thus time.... soemone who has secret too...

That Someoense POV:

So.. its Min.. Min is a part of the angels... and she knows that I.. no... we are a part of the devils alomg with 3 other girls... What should I do?? Should I tell the others?? Wait... no.. What an I even thinking!?!?!? Min has a good reason... so... I wont tell them.. I shoudlnt. I don't want to loose her... she will be killed... I can't afford that... I know she has a good reason... I just know it.... I need to go back now... They might be looking for me... Wait... What am I even doing here? I forgot.. Oh yeah! I was supposed to go to the restroom... *sigh* Min you just owe me one..... You owe me one for keeping your secret and loving you too much.

No One's POV

That guy left and went bavk to his member who were worried looking for him. They went back home together and went to take a rest.

Meanwhile...

Min was sleeping... and there's another vision again which made her wake up... "somebody knows..." she whispered to herslef and looked around her surroundings seeing nobody but her... left in this cold, dark room. "Who could that be.. I made sure that there was no one else after Exo left... I swear..." She whispered to herself again. She shrugged the thought off and continued to sleep... she thought that maybe it was just a nightmare... when its actually not...

-------------------------

Who was that guy?? Short ud isnt it?? The next one would be longer. Aroung 3000 words probably. Gotta go guys?? Bye!!!