The New Family Member (Bat fa...

By DC_Writer_E

Emily is just a normal girl who moved to Gotham City two days ago. She meets Nightwing and Robin and then dis... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Tag
Authors Note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Another Tag
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
A REALLY IMPORTANT NOTE
Extra chapter
Chapter 55
UPDATE
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
I WILL UPDATE
THE NEW FINCH SUIT + UPDATE
Emily's Birthday Party

Chapter 42

2.2K 75 9
By DC_Writer_E

{Emily POV}

"I need to get to Batgirl fast, she's in a critical state right now, please." He said and I lifted him up, I flew us out of the cave and he opened his map.

"There is too much traffic if we go by bike." He said and I nodded. I followed the coordinates and saw Stephanie on the roof crying.

"What's wrong Stephanie?" I asked and landed us, she kept crying and not looking at me. I put a hand on her shoulder and she grabbed it.

"Don't touch me you!" She yelled and I backed up.

"Tim?" I said and he walked over to Stephanie and gave her a hug.

"It's your fault! Everything is your fault!" She yelled and I looked at her angry.

"And what did I do?!" I said and Tim tightened his grip.

"She's dead because of you!" She yelled and I backed up a bit.

"Listen, I didn't murder anyone or anything. So calm down" I said and she got out of Red Robin's grip. She walked over to me and slapped me if I didn't grab her arm. She kicked me and I fell back to the edge of the roof. She walked over to me and grabbed my by the collar.

"Get out of my life!" She yelled and threw me off of the roof, I quickly took my grapple gun out and grappled my way back up. I landed on the other side of the roof and took out bat-a-rang standing ready to strike.

"Listen if you don't get your stuff together thing wi-" I said but was cut off by her yelling at me. I flew up in the air and she looked at me astonished. I threw the bat-a-rang to the ground and sleeping gas appeared, making both Stephanie and Tim pass out. A bright light appeared and shone it on me. I quickly grabbed the two and flew away with them, great now they know that I have superpowers. I arrived back at the cave and put them both on the table, father walked in and I started going through the computer.

"She started blaiming me for a murder, but I never did one. She was in a psychological state where she started attacking me out of nowhere. Oh and the world now knows that I can fly." I said and he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Damn it Finch!" He said and I opened Stephanie's file.

"Hey don't go blaming me now! She was yelling and screaming, if she just kept her mouth shut no one even would've known that we were out!" I said and started going through her history.

"No!" Tim yelled as he woke up.

"Everything is fine you're in the cave." I said and he looked at Stephanie and saw her tied up to the table.

"Why aren't I tied up?" He asked and I chuckled.

"You don't attack me out of nowhere." I said and he stood up. My eyes widened and I sighed.

"That explains it." I said and Tim walked over to the computer. His eyes widened after he read it.

"She found her child?" He said and I nodded.

"And her name is Emily." I said and he put a hand on my shoulder.

"It's not your fault." He said and I looked at Stephanie.

"I know." I said and she woke up. She looked around her and realised that she was tied up to the table.

"What did you do to me?!" She yelled and I shrugged.

"Nothing, why did you attack me?" I asked and walked over to her.

"What are you talking about?" She said and I crossed my arms.

"Don't go playing games with me Brown." I said and she sighed.

"I was just going crazy I guess, how would you react when you hear that you're child is killed?!" She said and I untied her feet, she started crying and I fully untied her to give her a hug.

"I would've done the same." I said and she continued crying.

"It's alright, we'll visit her if you would like." I said and looked at Tim, I could see that he was still a bit in shock. I guess he never realised how much Stephanie loved her.

"I'm going with Tim." She said and lets go of me.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." I said and Damian arrived.

"Why is Brown crying?" He asked and I didn't answer.

"What kind of litter did she do now?" He said as he took off his helmet, Stephanie stood up and I grabbed her arm. She pulled it back and Damian stood ready in fighting mode.

"You're really crossing the line Wayne." She said and Damian looked pissed at her.

"I don't have time for this insipid child's play, so tell me what's wrong or get out of my way." He said and my eyes widened.

"Damian she lost-" I said but was cut off by Stephanie afterwards.

"YOU DEMON SPAWN!" She yelled and attacked Robin.

"Robin, Batgirl, quit it!" Tim yelled and they ignored him.

"What are we going to do?!" I said and he charged at them. They started attacking each other and Tim, he was all hurt and I quickly pulled him back.

"That won't work." He said and leaned on me.

"They are both pissed, Stephanie is furious even. All we can do is let them fight it out I guess." I said and Tim shook his head.

"They'll kill each other." He said and Stephanie flew to the wall.

"Damian stop!" I said and he ignored me.

"Damian te reason why she's so mad is because her child was killed today!" I yelled and he stopped. Damian looked over at me and Stephanie collapsed on the floor.

"Stephanie!" Tim yelled as he ran to her.

"I did not know." He said and I patted his shoulder.

"It isn't your fault, she's unstable and broken." I said and he looked back at Tim trying to wake her up.

"I'll get the heart monitor." I said and walked away to get the monitor.

{Damian POV}

"You did this to her." Drake said and I huffed.

"She attacked me!" I said and he looked at me.

"You tempted her!" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I did not know that she has lost her child Drake, so stop putting the blame on me!" I said and he stood up.

"You're just lucky that you have Emily, one day you're going to say horrible things to her too and she'll hate you just as much as I do." He said and my eyes widened, he never told me that he hated me in this state of seriousness.

"You are wrong, she's my sister!" I said and walked out of the cave.

"Damian?" Emily said and I looked at her.

"Would you ever betray me?" I asked and she looked surprised.

"No why-" She said and I cut her off.

"Would you ever hate me?!" I asked and she looked shocked now.

"Damian wha-" She said and I cut her off again.

"I knew it." I said and walked back to my room, Drake was really lucky that I didn't kill him. They all hated me, I was so stupid for trusting them! I punched a hole in the wall out of anger and opened my window.

"I don't need to be humiliated anymore." I said and jumped on my bike. I raced away and arrived in Gotham.

"Time to do it Damian Wayne style." I said and saw a white van driving next to a girl.

"Perfect." I said and jumped to the next roof.

{Emily POV}

"What happened?" I said angry as I entered the cave.

"Nothing why?" Tim said and I looked pissed at him.

"Do not lie to me Tim, what did you do to Damian?" I said and he sighed.

"I blamed him for getting Stephanie in this state and he took off." He said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing else?" I said and he shook his head.

"He seems really mad, should I talk to him?" I said and Tim put Stephanie on the table.

"No and besides I need you to help me with Steph right now." He said and I nodded. I walked over to the computer and an emergency message appeared, I accepted it and Batman appeared on the screen.

"Would one of you two explain why Robin is running around in Gotham lose?!" He said and my eyes widened.

"Tim what did you say to him?!" I said and he shook his head.

"I didn't say anything to him!" He said and I looked back at Batman.

"I'll handle it, he would never hurt me." I said and he hung up, I grabbed my helmet and called my bike.

"You better be right about not saying anything else Drake." I said before I zoomed off. I arrived in Gotham and looked at the terror Damian has caused, there were people hanging upside down from the roofs, yelling and hiding in the shadows. I stepped off my bike and continued on the roofs.

"Finch are you there?" I heard Nightwing say in my earpiece.

"Yeah, where are you?" I said and could hear someone struggling in the background.

"Get this demon spawn back here so I can kick his ass!" Red Hood said and I chuckled.

"He's not a demon spawn, he's my little brother." I said and heard a loud bang coming from the bank, I quickly swung my way to it but saw that Robin already handled the men, they were tied up very tight as I could see that their wrists were beginning to turn purple.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you heathens right now?!" He said and held a bat-a-rang to one of the men's throat.

"We all have a family." One of the men said and Robin started laughing.

"Family is nothing but betrayal and lies." He said but sighed afterwards.

"You're lucky I'm feeling kind today." He said and removed the bat-arang from the man's throat. He swung away and heard Nightwing through my earpiece.

"Get us out of here!" He said.

"How did he even get to you? I thought that you were in Blüdhaven." I said.

"He kidnapped us!" Red Hood said and I rolled my eyes, a bat-a-rang flew my way and I managed to catch it.

"I've been spotted." I said as gas was starting to come out of the bat-a-rang, I quickly flew upwards but noticed that the gas was working, I was starting to feel tired and Damian shot his hook to my foot and pulled me down.

"Damian why are you doing this?!" I said as my vision started to get blurry, he held me from the roof and  didn't dare to look down.

"Speak the truth sister, will you ever hate me?!" He almost yelled and squeezed my throat tighter.

"No! Why would I ever hate you! You're my brother!" I said and he squeezed my throat tighter.

"LIES!" He yelled and let's go of me. I fell down but was caught by someone, I did not see who it was but I just hoped for the best.

{Damian POV}

I threw my sister off the roof and saw her falling down, I quickly realised what I did but was too late to save her because Batman caught her.

"What do you think you're doing to your sister!" He said mad and laid Finch down on the rooftop.

"I didn't know, I was just so angry." I said and he grabbed me, he sounded really mad and I could see the anger in his eyes.

"Father, I-I did not know what I was doing." I said as I fell on my knees and tears were starting to form in my eyes, he sat down next to me and pulled me close to him.

"What did Red Robin say to you?" He said and I started getting angry.

"That I was hated by everyone and Emily soon too." I said and stood up.

"It's all his fault!" I said and father grabbed my arm.

"Robin stand down!" He yelled and I pulled my hand back.

"Don't interfere with this father, I promise I won't kill him." I said and he stood up.

"Robin he is in enough trouble already, don't make it worse than it already is." He said and I shook my head.

"No I want my vengeance." I said and opened my map, I found his wave point and shot my grapple hook to one of the roofs.

"Nightwing and Red Hood are at the memorial bridge." I said and swung away, he was going to pay for this and bad.

{Dick POV}

We were still struggling to get out of this rope and I can't stand Jason any more!

"It's all your fault!" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay I understand, you have been telling me this for almost two hours!" I said and he chuckled.

"And I meant it everytime I said it." He said and started yelling.

"Help!" I yelled and a dark figure appeared in front of us.

"Great." Jason said sarcastically as Batman cut the rope, we fell down and grappled our way to the land.

"What happened to Robin?!" Red Hood yelled clearly mad and Batman sighed.

"Red Robin made him mad again." He said and now I was the one who sighed.

"I am still trying to prevent Damian from killing him in his sleep, he doesn't make it any easier!" I said and opened my map, Robin was on his way to the manor and Emily was with him.

"Why isn't Emily tryng to stop him?" I asked and Batman's eyes widened.

"He took her with him!" He said and I quickly called my bike.

"We are going to need every one to try and stop Robin from killing Tim." I said and Red Hood got on my bike as well.

"Let's just go before someone sees us." He said and I revved up the bike. I raced back to the manor and Batman zoomed past us making me roll my eyes.

"Show off." I said.

"And how." Jason said making me chuckle.

{Tim POV}

I finally sent Stephanie home and tried to finish my work on Captain Boomerang, I still despite him, the man who killed my parents. I slammed by fist on the computer obviously still being mad at him.

"I hope you'll burn in hell." I said and heard a laugh behind me I turned around and saw that it was Robin.

"Finally blow off all that steam?" I said and he took out his sword. I didn't trust in one second and took out my bow staff.

"Don't worry you'll join your parents soon." He said and my eyes widened, I knew he hated me but he really looked mad now. He charged at me and I jumped over him.

"What has gotten into you?!" I yelled and he started laughing very suspicious.

"Do you got Joker's venim in you or something?" I said and he charged back at me still laughing.

"Oh believe me I'm clean." He said and stabbed me in the arm, I yelled it out in pain and quickly hit him with my staff making him sent to the left wall. I quickly stood up and he jumped on my back. I didn't see anything and couldn't press the emergency button.

"Still thinking I'm the vile one now?" He said and I threw him off of me.

"You really need to be kept on a tight leash." I said and threw a ninja star at him which he quickly caught.

"Stupid reflexes." I said and he threw it back at me, I slapped it away with my staff and he charged back at me. He started kicking me in the stomach making me fall back on the ground. Everything started hurting and he twisted one of my fingers, I yelled in pain and he started twisting it further.

"Scream ouder, I want to feel your pain!" He said and I kicked him back, he landed on his feet and I looked at my hand. It was clearly broken and that was the moment I was getting mad.

"Oh trust me, you will feel pain!" I said and charged at him.

"I can take it." He said and I pressed the emergency button on my belt, I took out another ninja star and threw it at his right hand, making him unable to block with his best hand. He yelled in pain and I enjoyed the melody of it. He held his sword above his head and I my bow staff. Our weapons clashed and we both made a backflip. Daman threw his sword at me but it was stopped by a Wingding I looked at the entrance of the cave and saw Nightwing with Red Hood. I sighed in relief but then was grabbed by Robbin by my throat, He held me back and put a knife on the windpipe.

"Take one step closer and you'll see his insides." Robin said and Nightwing stopped with Red Hood.

"Damian don't do this!" Nightwing said and I started to see black dots, I was losing a lot of blood.

"Why am I gettng the balme for all of this?! He was the one saying no one liked me and hated me, it was all his fault!" He yelled and I rolled my eyes.

"It's his fault too, but you were the one almost killing every single one of us!" Red Hood said and I knew that that wasn't helping.

"I control aspects of my upbringing that neither of you could begin to understand!" He said and his grip started getting tighter. He started crying and out of nowhere he fell down unconscious on the floor. I rubbed my neck and looked at the freak, Batman jumped down opposite me and looked really angry at me.

"You are in so much trouble!" He said and I started getting mad.

"Wait where is Emily?" Jason said and we looked around, she was nowhere to be seen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 1.1K 16
Avery Carter is a neglected 14-year-old girl, attending Gotham Academy. After encountering her usual bullies, a student named Damian Wayne intervenes...
710 67 15
[ 1 ] pax was trained to be one thing and one thing only. a killer. - damian's half sister, paxton, is sent by the league of assassins to murder ever...
5.8K 210 25
April Yang and Dick Grayson share deep-rooted connections to Gotham, even if they prefer not to give them much thought and keep their emotions to the...
20.2K 447 32
Jason todd was obsessed with one thing one thing. Getting revenge on the joker. But when he finds a young girl under jokers control he suddenly finds...