My Love Life (Creepypasta Boy...

By LifelessRose

A book with your favorite Creepypasta(s), lovely encounters, and not so lovely encounters; what's not to love... More

Who you are!
When You Meet Him
He asks you out!!
He does something stupid/silly/funny/cute
You find him singing (for you)!
First Date = First Kiss
Important
When you stick up for his sorry butt
He Is Slightly Cheesy
You Wear Something Of His
He finds you singing
The Fight Begins...
His Point Of View In This
Ben Drowned
You Finally Forgive Him
Who's Getting Jealous? My Boyfriend!
He Kills Your Rapist...
Loss of a loved one A/N
I'm back... A/N
Out Of The Hospital!
Being Lazy... Why? Don't Ask Me...
Well... Let's Break Up <|3
Nope! Go Find Anotha!
Suicide/Forgiveness
Meeting The Pastas!!
You Accidentally Get Him Excited. Hehehe. Oops?
Singing/Playing an Instrument in the woods
Meet Jason The Toymaker
Any Questions?
Party Time!!
Party Time #2
Party #3
Sorry... A/N
End Of 'The' Month!!
Monthly Probs:
A/N
Kidnapped
He Finds Out
A/N. I Love You All!
He Saves Ya!
Regrets (Jeff The Killer)
Regrets (Eyeless Jack)
Regrets (Laugho Jacko)
Regrets (Ben Drowned)
Regrets (Dr. Smiley)
Regrets (Lost Silver)
Regrets (Jason The Toymaker)
A really important note:
RE-UPLOAD! (Group chat)
✈First Time On A Plane✈
You're Meeting Me!
You Meet Markimoo and Jackaboy!
☺Regular Note☺
Anything Familiar?
Please please please read!
Photo Day!
I Messed With A Game
Yo!
The Day It All Fell Crumbling Down To The Darkest Pits Of Hell...
#True
Must read
Ending #1
...
Ending #2
Ending #3
Ending #1 (Eyeless Jack)
The ring
I absolutely hate laptops
New Chapter
Ending #2 (EJ)
Life Update
HIIIII
NEW ACCOUNT

'The' Season?...... RUN!!!

7.5K 143 165
By LifelessRose

Jeff The Killer:

You woke up one morning and decided to lay in bed. Here's a fact: When you go to sleep, you wear something loose or a nightgown. So when you didn't see Jeff in the corner of your room when you got up.... That was a problem. You walked up to your door and then stopped. Cautiously turning to Jeff's hiding spot, you smiled nervously. You knew something was off... Way off.

"H-Hey Jeff," You say softly.

"Hi sexy. Did anyone ever tell you how much of a hot bod you had?" Jeff replied creepily.

You stared wide-eyed at him. Instantly, you ran downstairs, grabbed your robe, and head out the door to the woods.

"Come back here!" Jeff yelled from behind you obviously hot on your trail.

Once the mansion came in sight, you ran up to the doors and barged in. Slender -in a chair, reading the papers- looked up and saw you not fully clothed and worried. One word got his attention.... Just one word....

"Jeff..... Has begun the mating season...."

Well fuck you too!

Heard that, Y/n.
-------------
Eyeless Jack:

You came back home with three new textbooks and some notebooks. You placed them down upstairs on your bed and sighed of tiredness. You went up to your window and looked out on the scenery. Somehow, Jack found a way to slip his hands around your waist without knowing.

"Y/n?" He asked in a deep low voice near your ear.

"Yeah?"

"Yo-..... RUN!! GO TO THE MANSION AND COME BACK NEXT MONTH!!" EJ screamed. You got so frightened so you did what he asked and ran to the mansion. Cellphone in hand, you began calling EJ. Once he answers the call you ask:

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

EJ only chuckles from the other line and grins widely.

"It's mating season, my dear."

Oh shit...
______________________________
Laughing Jack:

You were texting LJ since you were at the grocery store.

LJ: Can I ask you an important question????

Y: Sure, I guess.

LJ: Do you want a sucker?... Or a lollipop?

Y: Last time I got hyper on both so no thank you...

LJ: Not 'those' ones! 'My' lollipop!

You blushed red and scared!

Y: What the hell?!?!?!?

LJ: Do you know what season this is?

Oh no... You remembered. Jack talked about this before. Your face paled, you hands grew sweaty, and your eyes widen. Then, your phone rings. You answer it and place it beside your ear.

"That's right hun..... It's mating season!" Jack's voice said a bit excited.

Your phone dropped from your hands as you stared into nothingness....

Slender.... I need help!
______________________________
Ben Drowned:

"Yo guys!! What's been happening lately? I got bored so I decided to hang out with y'all. Bye!!" You say in the camera before ending the video.

"If you were bored, you could have told me. I have something fun to do." Ben seductively says from behind you.

"And what's that?" You say oblivious to what's happening.

"Ever heard of position sixt-" Ben couldn't finish as you already knew and ran out the door to your mansion.

Once you saw the building up ahead, you barged in running to Slender's office. You got a few worried glances from female Creepypastas but you didn't care.

"FIX. HIM." You begged Slendy as he put his book down on his desk.

"Y/n you realize what month this is, right?"

"(Month date) why?" You suddenly asked. Then your stupid mind remembered.

Mating Season....
Mating Season...
Mating Season...

You were about to say something until you heard a voice you don't wanna hear for a whole month....

"Y/n~!" Ben sang downstairs.

One word only registered in your head right now and it's what gonna happen if you didn't hide.

Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck!

Language lady!

Not the fucking time Slender!!
______________________________
Dr. Smiley:

Unlike the others, you remember what season this is and have been staying in the mansion. You nearly got killed twice but everything is all good now. Just as you were so close to dozing off, you felt someone snake their hands around you.

"Are you sure you wanna continue sleeping?" Smiley asked in a hot and deep voice.

If you weren't in trouble right now, you would've taken the offer. But not this month. Especially this month!

"SLENDER!!!" You screeched pushing him off the bed. Smiley was close to lunging at you until Slendy got him right on time.

"Lock your door quick for the next month! I'll bring you food and water and other stuff you might need just don't come out!" Slender said before teleporting out of the room.

You did just as told and waited.

Dammit Slendy why did you have to raise 'male' Creepypastas?!?!

Part of life, Y/n. Part of life.
______________________________
Lost Silver:

You were walking home from a vintage store when you got a call. You answered your phone and a simple 'hello?'

"Y-Y-Y/n, g-go to th-the mansion! Don't c-come home!" You did get to ask Silver what's wrong before him hanging up.

So as instructed, you went to the mansion. You asked Slender about it and he explained the 'Mating season' process and your face drained color with every word. Once he finished you stared at Slender and he just stared back.

"In all honesty, I never knew he was able to be a target." You replied with a blank mind.

"I agree."
______________________________
Jason The Toymaker:

"Y/n~! Let me in~!" Jason yelled from outside the room.

"Fuck off!" You yelled sweetly at the chained down door.

Oh you knew well that this is Mating season so you barricaded the door with chains, your dresser, your bed, and nightstand and tapes it all super tight. Took you all night but you sure as hell didn't want to do 'it' now!!

"Oh please Y/n~. I can make your wildest dreams come true~!" Jason yelled again.

You only smiled and turned on your TV to tune out all Jason's predictions about your 'wildest dreams'.

As if!!!
______________________________
Hey guys!

~Silent Killa 🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258 37 14
Another creepypasta story
40K 945 20
(Y/N) (L/N) and Benjamin Lawman were childhood best friends. They would do everything together. Until one day he had to move house due to personal re...
560K 14.8K 29
{WARNING; This story will start with adorable and cute Creepypastas, but things will take a twisted turn. YANDERES, SWEARING etc.} You were planning...
46.7K 1.6K 28
You always wanted a way out of town and away from the trauma of your every day life, but who knew it would come to you in a blue mask? Your life was...