My Alpha Mate (The Silver Li...

By BellaDemont

It seems that Selene finally got what she wanted, both Lizzy and Max had been separated but things are now di... More

the so dreadful moment
growing a thicker skin
nightmares
Taylor & his little problem
Taylor's blessing
the greater good
Abby
delusion
putting everything aside
cheating on myself
proper, you say?
when everything backfires
coming clean
claiming what is rightfully mine
on our way home
this wasn't supposed to happen
a night full of promises
facing reality
back from the dead
Katerina
no matter the odds

triple threat

1.9K 71 3
By BellaDemont

I gave a laugh as I saw Max's grim expression.

"I'm fine." I told him as I chuckled once again and he glared at me.

"That is not what the doctor said, now come on stay in the wheelchair." Max said in a stern tone.

I rolled my eyes at him but nevertheless listen, I knew how Max had been worried but even now as he was overreacting I knew he did this for the best.

"I can walk, but fine." I said with a sigh before I leaned back and closed my eyes and enjoying the sunlight in my now pale skin.

Max chuckled at my reaction before he picked me up bridal style and took me inside the house as soon as we entered I heard several things break.

Max and I looked at each other before we headed to the living room where Zac, Abby and her sister stood there surrounded by the broken glass of the vases I had there for decoration.

"What happened?" I asked confused, it seemed like none of them had actually touched them much less knocked them over.

"I'm so sorry." Abby's sister said in a shaky voice.

I smiled at her, Abby had told me about her during one of her hospital visits, she had told me about her sister and how she was a witch; according to Abby, Marie wasn't born yet when her father was killed, as a matter of fact her mother didn't know she was pregnant, it was until later on, after a while when they noticed it was too later, her mother had been locked up and poor Marie had to live like that with her mother's mistakes and outrageous decisions.

"It's fine, I didn't like those vases anyway." I told Marie with a smile, I didn't want to make her worry about this.

I knew she was learning to control her powers, with her mother's death, Abby and Nate, she was overwhelmed by all of this.

"I gave you those vases as a gift." Max said as he glared at me.

I smiled at him before I softly kissed his lips.

"Well, you can buy me new ones." I said before Max chuckled and started to carry me upstairs to our bedroom.

"And we are finally home." Max said as he set me on the bed and I glared at him.

"Max I am not tired, you do realize that I spent so many hours in bed, I just got out of the hospital and I don't want to be back on bed arrest." I told him as I tried to get up but Max gently pushed me back to the bed.

"You are not sleeping you are getting a bath." Max said before he headed to the bathroom where I soon enough heard the water running.

After a while Max came back for me, slowly undressed me and placed me in the bathtub where my bubble bath was ready, as he turned around to walk away I grabbed his wrist stopping him.

"Where are you going?" I asked him as I looked up.

Max looked down at me and smiled.

"To make you some food." Max said as he crouched down to my eye level.

I smiled at him getting closer to his face.

"But I'm not hungry, food can wait. Why don't you join me?" I whispered before Max smiled at me and started to take off his clothes.

Abby's P.O.V

I gave a groan and let myself fall to the grass leaning against the tree.

"Come on Marie, we've been over this a thousand times already." I said in a tired voice.

Zac sat next to me and moved my blonde hair from my face.

"Hey, be easy on her. There is no need for this." Zac told me as he grabbed my waist and pulled me on his lap, I placed my head against his chest and closed my eyes.

"I've tried to be patient but she is not improving." I told Zac as I saw how Marie struggled, yet I knew nothing to help her.

"That's because you don't know the first thing about magic." A voice said as they exit the house.

I looked up to find my brother standing by the porch that lead to the backyard looking at us with a smirk.

"And I suppose you do Nate?" I asked as I stared at him.

He chuckled before getting near us, Marie stared at him confused for she did not know who he was.

"Your words hurt me Abby, I am after all the most powerful warlock of all times, not to mention an Alpha." Nate said in a cocky tone.

"It seems like power has ruined you." I commented as I stood up and hugged him.

"And I missed you too." Nate said as he hugged me.

"How is your baby girl?" I asked him with a small smile.

"Hermione, a baby?" Nate said amused before he laughed heartily, I loved the fact that Nate had named my niece after the character in one of the favorite books my dad used to read to us, it was in a way to honor his memory,

"How old is she, five now?" I asked him slightly confused.

"You would know if you came to visit us." Nate said in an accusing tone before I gave a sigh.

"You know that I would if I could, but with all of this going on." I said trailing off looking away.

Nathan looked at me and shook his head.

"I know that, I'm not mad but you know it would be good once and a while to come visit, you are the little family I have left besides Grams and Grandpa." Nathan told me and I smiled at him.

"Not really." I told him before I gestured Marie to join us.

"What do you mean?" Nate asked confused as he stared at me.

"This is Marie, our sister." I told Nate as she looked at him slowly.

Nate for once looked at her, he had been so focused on me that Nate had overlooked her.

"You look just like her." Nate said as he looked at her shocked, I knew what he saw when he looked at Marie, our mother, her split image of her.

"So I've been told, it's a constant reminder her." Marie said as she hugged herself.

"You will be coming with me?" Nate asked her and Marie looked at me confused.

"I am?" She asked.

I took a deep breath and nodded.

"Nate will be taking you under his care, you will move to his pack and live under his protection." I told her as I saw how Marie's eyes got watery.

"You're sending me away?" She asked in a hurt tone.

I nodded.

"This is for the best." I simply told her.

"So you're getting rid of me?" Marie said as the tears rolled down her face.

I gave a sigh and got near her placing my hands on her shoulders before I cleaned off her tears with my thumbs.

"Of course not Marie, if it were up to me I would have you here as long as I could but have this in mind, this place is not safe for someone like you, and I would never forgive myself if something happens to you; which is why I am letting you go with our brother, he will take better care of you than I would not to mention that he will be able to teach you everything about magic. I wish you could stay with Marie, believe me but you can't, not without putting yourself at risk here. But don't worry if later on when the danger has passed you want to come back you are more than welcome not mention that I will try to visit, alright?" I asked her.

Marie looked at me, her grey eyes meeting mine before she nodded.

"Okay, but you promise?" She asked me in a soft voice.

I nodded before I hugged her tightly.

"Of course, you're my baby sister." I told her as she hugged me back.

Max's P.O.V

"Are you planning on telling her?" Zac asked as he looked out at the window seeing how Abby and Nathan were helping Marie to put her suitcases of clothes Abby had bought for her, given since she had nothing; Nathan and Marie would be leaving tonight.

"She just got out of the hospital Zac, I don't want to worry her right now." I told him as I placed down all the paper work, I had been slacking off for the past days worried about my mate's state.

"We'll have to tell her soon, how do you think Liz will react when she finds out that there is an entire army of brainwashed vampires trying to attack us?" Zac said loudly despite the fact that I glared at him to keep a low voice as for I did not want to be overheard by anyone.

"She will be very pissed." A voice said by the doorway.

I looked up and saw that it was Lizzy, she stood there in her pajamas glaring at us.

"Lizzy." I said as I stood up and looked at her shocked. "You should be in bed."

She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"I already told you, I am no longer going to be in bed arrest, I am tired of being in bed and not doing anything. Besides we have a war to prep for." Lizzy said as she looked at me and shook her head.

"You have nothing to prep for, unless it is for the babies and not the war." I told Lizzy in a stern tone.

She gave me a smirk before she entered my office and walked up to the windows staring at the forest.

"You are mistaken here Max, you see I was not asking for your permission but merely informing you of such thing, besides I am the Luna and as such I also hold power despite the fact that you are the Alpha; also the babies have been kicking me all day long so you really don't want to piss me off." Lizzy said in a warning tone as she stared out of the window.

Zac gave a chuckle.

"Damn, I was missing that fire like spirit of yours but before I saw something else I may regret I should probably go." Zac said as he started to make his way out and leave me alone with my wife, the coward.

"Actually I will be leaving soon, my mum is about to drop off Braden and Dawn, I will get started on dinner and after that we will talk about the strategies we will use. I have come to learn about every single trick Selene has under her sleeve, and I also have some of my own." Lizzy said before she walked out of the room.

Zac started at her blankly and after she was gone he turned around and looked at me.

"What was that?" He asked me confused.

I shrugged completely lost as he was.

"I have no idea." I admitted.

Liz's P.O.V

"Can I try it mommy?" Dawn asked me as she reached out for the strawberries.

I smiled at her before I nodded giving her some of the leftovers.

"Here you go and make sure to give some to your brother." I told her before she nodded eagerly and headed off to the dining room where Braden was currently helping out his father to place on the table.

"Are you okay?" Emma asked me as she grabbed some off the food out of the over and placed it in the counter to cool off.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said as I nodded slowly.

"You seem a bit pale." Emma commented as she grabbed the rest of the food and I grabbed some as well.

"I feel a bit odd but it's probably the hunger." I said dismissing the entire matter before I headed to the dining room where everyone was, my parents, Taylor, Savannah, Abby, Zac, Emma, Nick, Dawn, Braden, as for my little nephew he was asleep upstairs.

We soon sat down and after giving grace we started to eat.

"Honey are you okay?" My mom asked as she looked at me, now that all eyes were on me I looked up.

"I'm fine, why do you ask?" I said as I ate some of the casserole.

"Lizzy, your heart is speeding up, are you sure you are okay?" Max said as he stood up alarmed.

I nodded slowly before I cried out as I felt the sharp pain, within seconds Max, Zac, Taylor and Nick were by my side.

"What's wrong?" Abby asked concerned as she looked at me worried.

I clutched my stomach and took a deep breath as I winced.

"Not now, please not now I just got out of the hospital this morning!" I cried out as I winced once again.

"Liz, what the fuck is happening? Tell me!" Max yelled at me in panic.

"Not tonight." I gritted through my teeth and this was not directed to him but to myself.

"Lizzy, talk to me!" Max yelled using his Alpha tone, I knew he didn't mean it, that he had entered in panic.

I looked up and took a deep breath.

"The babies are coming, tonight the triple threat will be born." I told Max as I tried to calm him down.

"Are you sure?" He asked me staring into my eyes.

I smiled at him, just like me he knew that the babies were not due until next month but I guess they were running out of space, there was just so much space in my petite body.

"My water broke and the contractions are coming strong and fast." I said as another one came in for me.

"Really?" Braden and Dawn said excited, they had just asked what had happened and Emma had kindly explained to them that I was having the babies tonight.

"Max? Can you please just take me to the hospital, again?" I said as I gave a sigh before he picked me up.

I took a deep breath before the door was opened.

"How are you feeling honey?" My dad asked as they all walked in, my dad, mom, Abby, Zac, Taylor, Savannah, their baby, Nick, Emma, Dawn and Braden walked in.

I smiled and sat up as they all took their place.

"You guys ready?" Max asked as he stood there near the small hospital cribs we were provided.

They almost nodded simultaneity before Max got the crib closer to them.

"Everyone, this is Hunter, Damien and Alec Coltrane." I said presenting them.

After a while everyone carried the babies and Dawn looked at Abby strangely.

"What's wrong sweetie?" I asked her.

She shook her head before she climbed up the bed with me.

"Mommy, I wanted a sister." Dawn told me silently.

I laughed and hugged her.

"Well put it this was sweetie, you will always be daddy's little girl and you will have four brothers that will always protect you." I told her as I hugged her closer to me.

"And why will they have to protect me, I can do that myself." Dawn said as she hugged her teddy bear closer to her chest.

I smiled at her, staring at her blue eyes.

"Because one day, just like me you will need all the help you can get." I said as I kissed the top of her head and saw how Max carried two of the babies while Zac placed the other on my arms, Braden stood next to Max looking at two of his brother while Dawn was cooing her other brother to sleep.

The Coltrane Family

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225 3 38
A 16 years old loner girl paints a perfect picture of her life,never had a best friend or anyone to talk about her messed up life apart from her now...
2.4K 89 14
When Enid Jones a straight A student and a perfect Islamic daughter any parent would wish to have, won a scholarship to the prestigious Montrose Acad...
10.5K 674 39
I stood in the mirror and I no longer saw myself, the girl who looked back at me was now broken, damaged and her innocence was robbed. My powers inst...
65.3K 637 12
Suddenly, I feel a hand that intertwines mine. The touch is warm but still not enough to comfort me after the news I've just got. I feel someone is...