Testing our limits (Harry Fan...

By hailbstorms

You and your boyfriend Harry styles have been through hell and back with your off and on relationship. Will t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
better read this my turtles

Chapter 17

6.8K 43 21
By hailbstorms

------

You couldnt believe you and Harry where getting married. Thinks would definitly be perfect in your relationship now. Or so everyone thought

It was four weeks until you and harrys wedding, you where in the kitchen , when the news came on, and the words that you heard scared you.

" Harry and Y/N engaged!! Harry caught cheating"

Not any sooner the program went to comercial Harry sprinted through the door.

You: HOW COULD YOU HARRY? WERE FUCKING ENGAGED DOES THIS RING MEAN A DAMN THING TO YOU?

Harry: I saw the news but  I swear to god, I'm not cheating, I would not do that to you babe.

You: THAT NEVER STOPPED YOU BEFORE!!!

Harry: Y/N please believe me, I'm not cheating were getting married, and having a baby, Im not going to fuck it all up.

You: i don't believe you....

Harry inched closer toward you grabing your hand, only to have you reject it.

Harry: babe please....

You: I- i cant marry a cheater...

Harry: IM NOT FUCKING CHEATING!!

His raised voice startled you a bit, and caused you to flinch..

You: ple-please dont hit me again, i- im sorry.

Harry's face softened.

Harry: No no no babe, I would never I-

he was cut off by his words seeing you sit n the corner tears forming from your eyes..

Harry: oh my god, now your scared of me, babe... I'm not going to hurt you, or our baby.

You: promise?

Harry: yes baby, I promise

----

a few weeks had passed, and you figured by getting married you and harrys relationship would be stronger than ever, WRONG, t was worse than ever. Harry was staying out really late and he was always gone before you woke up... You ddnt want to accuse him of anything but you where getting suspecious.

The clock read 12:38 he was late again. He promised he would be home early but he wasnt,

This was the last straw, if he wasnt cheating then what was going on, you knew he had work. But this was beyond rediculous.

It was atleast another hour before he finally returned home, and when he walked through the door you let all hell break loose.

You: HARRY WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN YOU PROMISED ME YOU WOULD COME HOME EARLY AND HELP ME WITH THE WEDDING!!

Harry: well your a fuckinh joy to come home to.

You: well I would have been a little more forgiving if you had the decentcy to at the very least call me and tell me you where going to be late, but you couldnt even do that.  dont even know what im doing with you if we cant hve a honest relationship.

Harry: WELL SO SORRY FOR WANTING SOME GUY TIME, GOD I DIDNT KNOW I WAS MARRYING SUCH A BITCH. and once again, his hand came in contact with your face.

Your breath hitched. You looked at him in the eyes.

You: I fucking hate you.... 

Harry: OH MY GOD Y/N IM SO SORRY!! 

you: : YOU FUCKING PROMISED ME NEVER AGAIN!!!!! 

Harry: I- i am so sorry babe, p-please dont l-leave.... I-

You: no.

HarryL please...

yOU: no... no fucking way am i going to be in an abusive relationship. We are fucking done.

You runn off tears racing down your bruised cheek.... You grab a big bad and start shoving belongings into it.

Harry comes up after you..

Harry: baby please. His eyes already begining to get red...

Harry: baby please stay, i need you...  need you so much

You: and if i stay... how do i know you wont do it again? You promised me so much, and everytime I beleive you i get stabbed in the back... When you have yourself under control, we can talk. I'm not sure I want a family with you if this is the way your going to treat me.

Harry: Your leaveing?

You: what else am I supposed to do? 

Harry: stay here and we can work it out....please... i cant loose you...

You opened your mouth but was rudely interupted by a girls voice from down stairs calling harrys name...

Harrys eyes went wide.. but he didnt move.

You: who's that?...

Harry was about to answer but the girl beat him to it..

Girl: his girlfriend, and who the fuck are you?

"girlfriend"

You looked at harry with pained eyes so many questions running through your head... 

You: well, I WAS his fiance, but not anymore... he ruined our relationship, i hope eveything works well fo you...

Harry grabbed your arm pulling you back...

Harry: Babe I can explain.

You: DONT YOU DARE FUCKING CALL ME BABE!!! YOU HIT ME, AND CHEAT ON ME SO MANY TIMES. IM DONE!!! I HATE YOU SO MUCH... 

Harry: Im sorry..

You: sorry is going to fix nothing... and it never will... 

you walk out of your old bedroom with what little belongings you had gathered, once half way down the stairs you run, you have never ran so fast before, you wanted so bad to have a happy family was that so hard? 

Vision getting blurry from the tears you strain to continue running.. Running until your knees colapse and you cant go back to the man thats caused you so much pain... You still love him.. but at the same hate him.... He causes you so much hurt, but you cant help to love everything about him..

Unaware where to go, you find yourself at an old friends house she agrees to let you stay for the night... 

Your soaked in sweat from running so you decide to shower.. 

your so stressed, you look down st your hand... and see the ring...

the ring thats supposed to have promises,  and love, but instead has hatred and regret.

You quickly pull it off your finger aqnd throw it on the counter....

How could you have been so stupid to let him do this to you?

You where consitering forgiving him until his "girlfriend" walked in... 

This feeling was un bearable... your hate for him was growing stronger and the love becoming less the more you dwelled on it...

After hours of contimplation you came  to the realization that you 

loved him... but hated his actions...

-----

Well what did you expect it couldnt be perfect forever now could it? Problems have to start somewhere!!! well I hope you enjoyed this long chapter my turtles <33 fairwell until next update 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 219 8
Harry's been your best friend for as long as you can remember, but things got tangled up between you two the moment you shared your first kiss. When...
3.7K 153 61
You may think Kaite has the perfect life when she's dating Harry Styles but its not. Her life comes with twists and turns that come out of nowhere an...
43.1K 1.2K 42
Isn't it strange?
152 20 22
Harry styles had a really complicated childhood his parents died and he put himself in the world of the crime , because of the bad companies that he...