Chapter 13

Alright hopefully u read the note before this!!! and so u know why i havent been on wattpad for a while. So I say here we go with the update now, because its been so long!!

__________________________

Durring the middle of the night you wake up screaming because of  nightmare, you dont even remember what it was about, only that it was horrible. Looking across the room, you realize Harry is still asleep, must not have screamed that bad you thought. So you attemt to go back to bed. Your mind having a mind of its own (not ure if that made sence) kept you awake for many more hours to come.. 4 hours to be exact. Groaning as quietly as possible you get up out of the bed, trying not to wake harry, to occupy your wandering mind.

Unaware of the time you just decide to watch some tv. It was apparently louder than you thought because a few minuets later Harry was checking on you. (AWWW adorable right??!) Stumbbling down the stairs a curly headed boy appears.

Harry: Y/N? What the hell are you doing??

You: I'm watching T.V. I couldnt sleep so.. I came down here

Harry:Oh well come back upstairs... I miss you, its all lonley up there all by my self...

You can resist his pouty face so you shut off the T.V. and follow him back upstairs. He smirks as he knows he has won.

Your still not at all tired, but you attempt to go back to bed, for Harry's sake.

_____________

Next morning 

You must had fallen asleep because you never noticed Harry leaving for the interview. But he did, so you just went with your normal everyday rutiene. Around 2pm  he returned home but he seemed off.... ( aka not his usual self) 

you : harry whats wrong?

harry: nothing... 

you: I know somthings wrong so what is it?!?! 

harry: ITS FUCKING NOTHING Y/N.

You: STOP FUCKING YELLING AT ME!!! DONT BITCH AT ME BECAUSE YOU HAD A BAD DAY!!

Harry: WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME?

You: YOU FUCKING HEARD ME!! IM DONE WITH YOUR CHEATING AND LIES AND LACK OF TRUST?! I LOVE U SO MUCH AND IF U CANT EVEN TELL ME WHAT HAPPEND THEN THIS RELATIONSHIP HAS NO PUROPSE. 

harrys face softened, speechless from your tone, and what u had said.

Harry: so your breaking up with me? 

you: obviuosly 

Harry: But why?! All I said is its nothing!!

you: BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS FUCKING DO THIS TO ME!! YOU THINK I WANT A BOYFRIEND WHO CHEATS AND NEVER TALKS TO ME?

Harry: Im sorry i am just under a lot of stress

You: Im just..... done

with that you walked out of the house and drove off. You didnt know where you were going but anywhere was better at the moment.....

About an dhours later you got a phone call from Louis

you: Louis I swear to god, im not forgiving him no matter what, im just fucking done

louis: well then i guess you dont care that he tried to kill himself then?

you: WAIT WHAT!!!!

louis: yeah, i came over because he forgot his phone at the nterview.. and when i opeed the door he had an mpty container of pills

You: OH MY GOD!!! WHERE IS HE NOW?

Louis: at the hospital, room 237

you: Okay im on my way

end of call

you never expected Harry to do that, you just needed time to cool off and thnk. You couldnt believe this was happening

If he died you could never forgive yourself. 

--__________________________________________-

okay sorry if its kinda short, like i said the reasoning for everything is in the note before this chapter go read it for info!!! thank you for being patient and since its a short chapter i will be seeing u soon 

__________________________________