~ Princeton Love Story |Mindl...

By Im_Mindless1

Princeton love story , Mindless Behavior ! Please read ! More

My Dream Guy (( Mindless Behavior ))
¡ The Fight !
<3 ¡ As Sweet as I Dreamt ! <3
No ruining my Peace
Cali Love
Cali Love 2
Cali love 3
Nothing Was the Same
Bad News
Ordinary Life
Party Don't Stop , Untill ..
Whats Going On
Çhàptèr ¹⁴ √√√√
Loving You
Old Friends
Turns
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
The News
chapter 22
Chapter 23
24
25
Read ; Impotarnt :(
Whats been happening ?
Love
Announcement
changed

Caught Up in the Mix

338 7 0
By Im_Mindless1

Chapter 4 :

" Bye , thanks for coming I really appreciate it . " I say as they walk out . 

" No we appreciate it Yn , you showed us a good time . " Ray says making my smile go brighter .  

" Thanks Ray . " I say as he walks out . Prince gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek making me blush . 

" See you at school beautiful . " He says making me blush even harder . I nod and close the door locking it then drop to my feet and scream , but silently . They give a girl that feeling .

- Saturday , Jayd's house

" Yall want something to eat , or ? " Jayd asks as I pet her Yorkie named Pocko .

" Yn , stop tweaking my puppy . " She says making Steph and I laugh .

" Nigga I heard you , I ain't hungry . " I say .

" Good , " she says sitting down , " lets talk . " She smiles .

" About ? " Steph says . I play through Steph's long brown ombréed hair .

" You still want me to give you a touch up ? " I ask Steph . Steph has long good hair but is mostly black with some Puertorican in her . Her hair is as long as Stephanie's from Bgc season 11 , and she can pass to be her cousin .

" Yeah . " Steph says . Jayd looks at us like we're crazy .

" Anyway , whats up with you and Marcus Yn ? " She smiles and Steph does the same .

" Shit , I don't know . I don't really like him he's just .. sweet . " I say making Jayd shake her head . She thinks she's the smartest when it comes to guys but she ain't .

" Girl , Marcus likes you . " Jayd says .

" And I don't like him , besides I'm on to bigger and better things . " I smile .

" Like what , Princeton ? " Steph asks . They both laugh and I smile .

" No , shut up . " I laugh .

I go home and lay down , it's a cool night and I'm tired as ever .

Next morning

- Sunday

When I awoken , I got in the shower and got ready for the day .

Steph should be coming over soon to get her hair done . She's good practice until I go to beauty school .

As Steph walks in my room , I put the towel around her neck then began to wash her hair . 

After the washing , I use a wig brush , comb and blow dryer to straighten her hair along with cocunut oil . Then I began to flat iron her hair , but roots first .

" So , why don't you like Marcus ? " She asks . To be honest I guess I don't really have a good answer .

" I really don't know . He's just not my type of guy . " I say .

" Did you tell him that ? " She asks .

" Who are you ? Curious George or sumin' ? . " I ask making her laugh .

" I just think you should , but don't you wonder whose coming to our school ? " She asks me .

" Word , and their famous .. sike I know . " I say . 

" Who ? "

" You'll see . "

" You don't know . " she says .

" Whatever . "

She gets on her phone and I continue doing her hair .

When I finish Steph's hair she looks at it and says , " Thanks Yn , I love it . "

" Mhm , now give me the money . " I laugh and she gives me my $17 .

" See you on Tuesday . " She says as I walk her downstairs .

" Bye . "  

She gets out and I lock the door then clean up the mess I made .

- Monday : 

I laid and bed all day thinking of Princeton . We talked on the phone twice today . He's at dance rehearsal and spent both of his breaks to call me <3 .

- Tuesday , Home

I wake up to silence my phone alarm clock that sings I't Won't Stop by Sevyn Streeter ft. Chris Brown  .. for some reason that song makes my vibe lighten up even in the morning when I'm sleepy . I then make my bed and Tania knocks on my door . I yawn a " Come in " and she does so . She looks beat . 

" I had a rough night Yn , so can you take Lia to school for me . I called in at work and told them I'll be late and won't show untill a few more hours . " She says . 

" Sure . " I say . 

" Thanks , now I'll go get her in the tub and ready . " she says walking away . I smile at the sight of how much of a good single parent she is . I head to the bathroom and pee . 

Then I wash my face and brush my teeth about 3 times .

After my shower I get dressed in ; red Vans , a grey sweatshirt I rolled up to my elbows that says " Cali " printed in red with a black underlining that my mom sent me, black leggings , red and white banda , and my fake gages that are black . I put my hair in a doughnut bun . I get my black bookbag and head out to feel the air outside . To my surprise , its unusually cool outside . But then again I forgot this is Atlanta not Cali .. but for some reason it feels like home .

I go back upstairs and get my phone along with my white MK purse my mom sent me . Why is she sending me expensive gifts when she's suppose to be saving money ?

I go in Lia's room and see her ready looking cute .  

" Ready for school Butters ? " I say picking her up .  She nods as she puts her head in my neck/shoulder

.

" Bye god mom . " I yell after her . 

" Bye girls have a good day at school . " she says but Talias sleep . 

***

I finally pull up to Lia's school I get out of the car and go on her side . I wake her up and she gets out . I make her walk holding my hand . I take her to the Kindergarten through 6th grade school . She gives me a kiss then she goes in her classroom .

- School

As I walk down the hall Trevor , Steph , and Jayd walk toward me .

" Yn , Mb and Myles go to our school . " Steph smiles jumping up and down . 

I smile . 

" We're serious . " Steph says . 

" Calm down Steph , I know . The boys told me the other day . "  

" Oh so you got their numbers ? " Jayd asks salty as hell . 

" No I got Princeton's . But if I did have all of theirs ,  why you say it so salty ? I mean you just started liking them two months before the concert . " I say grilling my girl . Whats she got up her ass ?

" Mmm .. whatever . " Jayd says .

" I gotta put my books away , catch yall later. " I go to my locker and switch my books then Prince text me , : Help me , some of these girls stink like bad . ) I laugh at the text . 

I walk toward the not-so-big-nor-small crowd of girls .

I walk right up to the guys and they give me a hug making some of the girls look like they just ate something sour .

" Careful , you might get your funk on them so back away they don't know you . " Traci says looking annoyed .

The guys laugh , " We do know Yn , she's a good friend of ours . " Roc says .

" And she happens to smell just how Rhianna looks . " Prince says making me laugh . Girls take pictures and I begin to get irritated .

" Stop taking pictures , can't yall give them some space ? " I say and they roll their eyes walking away .

" Thanks . " The guys say and I nod . 

Our principal then comes out .

" Okay , now heres your schedules and locker numbers since you guys will be going here for a month or so . " The principal passes out the things , " Is Yn here bothering you ? "

" No she's a good friend of ours ." Prince says .

" Hmm , okay . I hope you guys enjoy your day , ta ta . " The principal walks away .

" A month ? " I ask smiling .

" Yeah , Walter said this is to teach us a lesson for pranking him while he was sleep ." Prod says as we laugh .

" That was a pretty good joke . " Myels laugh .

I look at the schedules , " Ray and Prince we have all classes together and our lockers are right next to eahothers . " I smile . 

" Great ! " Prince says .

The final bell rings and 2 body guards walk in . Their familiar regular body guard comes then a girl .

" Ayye . " The guys say to the body guards .

" I'm coming with Ray and Prince and he's going with Roc , Prod , and Myles . " Their regular body guard says .

" My name is Lee ." the girl smiles .

We all say hi then go to class as Lee follows .

" So only Yn , which is you , " she smiles at me , " can be close toward yall and talk to yall for a long time . No long contact or stoping as if a meet and greet is what Walter said to not do with other students . " Lee says . The guys nod and she opens the door for us as we go to class .

- First period , school

Mr.Hualans smiles , " Hello sit wherever you want . "

The guys say Hi and follow me and we sit in the back , Prince sits on my right and Ray on my left . Lee sits all the way on the left back corner incase something goes down that the boys don't like .

The white girl that talks to much turns around and smiles at Prince , bating her eyelashes and playing in her hair . Prince looks at me and I stare her down with a look that says , " If you don't turn your ugly ass around I will for you ." But instead of just giving her that look I say it out loud making Ray and Prince laugh along with the class . The white girl turns back to her work a bit scared and I can tell Prince is getting a kick out of the fact that I got defensive by the way that he's smiling . 

A unamused Mr.Hualans directs me over with his index finger and I come .  

" Yes Mr.Hualans . " I whisper as the silent class works . 

" Don't make a fool of yourself or this school . " He whispers back . 

I stare at him in disbelief ready to smack the recieving hairline off his head . He points back to my chair . I shake my head and go back into my seat ready to work untill the bell rings .

45 mins later ( bell rings )

As I head out with Prince , Ray , and their body guard Lee .. I can't help but to think of how before the concert if this happened to me I'd probably go crazy . I'm just saying that I'm actually impressed on how I'm handiling this and not feeling intimidated . The guys don't give off that feeling at all , its all in your brain and I basically clear mine when I'm with them .  

We walk up the stairs headed to second period .  

" So , do you guys like this school so far for a first day ? " I ask as we come up from the 2 flights of stairs . 

" Its okay , a lot of fine girls . " Ray says low so Lee dosen't hear while she's infront of us . 

" I like it too I guess . " Prince smiles as he holds my hand looking into my eyes . 

I want to grab my hand back just incase we run into Marcus . But I can't because I'm living a dream . Just in my luck we walk into class and there's Marcus looking at us holding hands while all the other girls look flirty and smile bright . I didn't know we had fans of MB at this school or maybe these hoes just know the guys are famous .

" Settle down , girls . Hello , you are two of our new students huh ? Can you three please take a seat .. Yn please show them . " Mrs.Sinclair says as I sit them down .

This time Ray takes his own route and sits next to a cute girl I know that goes by the name of Mi Mi . He makes her giggle as she works and I smile . 

If Jayd and some of TM saw the sight of this I'm sure they'd be a bit jealous . But then again some of tm would be happy for Ray and think they look cute together . I'm confused though .. I thought Ray went with someone on the down low .. but then again Tm aren't in the boys personal life .  

" Work in partners now for the next 30 mins . " She says and Princeton and my eyes meet eachothers .

" Okay so what topic do you think is best that we read ? " I smile . 

" Uh , I have to say the topic on endangered species other than taxes . " He says and he has a bright look on his face . If this is how he looks when he's thinking big and in school , we can study all the time no doubt .

" Yeah , because the taxing article wasn't as nearly intresting or important as the global warming article . " I say as I answer the first question . 

" Your smart . " He smiles making me blush . I remember in a interview he said he liked a smart girl . 

" Thanks your smart too . " I say and he thanks me as well .

Lunch Break :

" Yo , those girls was hot . " Roc says making us laugh . 

" Be careful Roc , some of those broads are foul . " I say . 

" What about that Mi Mi girl , she cool right ? " Ray asks and I can tell he has a semi crush one her and so do the others . They " awe " at Rays comment . But Jayd looks a bit salty trying to push a smile .

" Yeah , she's drama free and cool . I went to the mall with her once when Jayd and Steph ditched me . " I tease .

" Hey , you said you wanted to stay home . " Jayd says .

" I guess . " I give in .

We eat and talk then Marcus comes up to me .

" Hey Yn , we need to talk . " He says .

" About ? " I say totally not looking at him or noticing its Marcus .

" Us , now . " He says .

I turn around as the guys and my girls look in shock . I look next to me to see a hurt Prince .

" Uh , I'll talk to yall later . Um , Prince can I give you a ride to the hotel after school ? "

" Um .. if needed , it looks like you've got other plans . " He says a bit salty .

" No Prince , it's nothing like that . Look I'll drive you to the hotel and we'll talk then . Okay ? " I say looking into his dark brown eyes to only feel sorry for getting him in between my mess . But Marcus and I aren't a item nor did we ever kiss so he needs to do more explaining  to me then I should to him . Infact I shouldn't  have to explain myself at all like I said , Marcus and I aren't an item .

" Yn , what's this ? Are you in a relationship with the famous new kid or what ? Because I thought - " He says as I budge in .

" Exactly Marcus , you thought so stop thinking . Look Marcus you and I aren't together .. and I'm not with anyone but I do have someone in mind . I'm sorry Marcus but we aren't going to be anything more then friends . " I say . As sad as I hate to break his heart and ego I have to , rather do that then get him mixed up when Prince and I are all hugged up .

" Hmm .. okay Yn . " He says giving me a small hug and whispers in my ear , " I still ain't giving up so easily . " He says making me a bit mad . Why don't guys ever understand a girl ?

" Marcus , you need to give up cause I don't like you .. at all . So get it through your thick skull okay ? So don't keep flirting with me cause I don't  . want to . date you . " I say causing a semi scene . 

I didn't mean to crush the boys ego but guys don't know when a girl has said no . They keep pushing and pushing and I have anger issues .  

He stares at me in disbelief and my crew laughs . I sashay over to my table flipping the hair and everything . 5 mins left untill gym .

" What happened ? " Steph asks for everyone .

" He dosen't understand what not liking means . " I say making them laugh except for Prince who looks still a bit mad . His lips look so moist I just want kiss them , I keep starring at them and finally everyone catches my stare . Everyone laughs and Prince smiles at me and licks his lips turning me on more .. I guess I'm soon to be on my cycle tomorrow if I'm acting this flirty . I gotta check my calendar I guess .

" You like what you see there , huh , Yn ? " Roc says making everyone laugh . But I can't lie I do . 

I nod then look away from them . 

" So any plans ? " I ask turning my attention to every one . 

" Yeah lets chill at the hotel . " Myles suggest .

" Yeah , soon this week . " Ray says . 

" And we'll go swimming and stuff . " Prod says and the girls and I agree . Prince looks at me then pulls me in and kisses my ear , but I know they think he's whispering to me . I want to let the moans from the heckie I'll probably get on my neck out but I can't . I push him away . Now he can't be mad at me , but I can't believe my dream sensation was just giving me a hickie , I want to kiss him so bad right now .

Princetons Pov :

I'm mad that Yn didn't tell me anything about that guy . But I can't stay mad for to long . I probably shouldn't have gave her a hickie but I couldn't hold in my feelings no more , and I couldn't just kiss kiss her infront of everyone to see . And plus I got fans here .

When its the end of school I hop in Yn's car , which is nice . I tell Kenneth I'm riding with her and by my luck he remembers her and lets me .

" So first day , I think I fit in . " I joke she looks at me and smiles . 

" Yeah , pretty good for a rookie . " She smiles . 

" I guess I am a rookie . " I say making her giggle . I look at her neck and see an already formed hickey . 

" Damn , Yn I got you good . " I say smiling as I touch on her neck . 

" I guess so , hey what was that kissing on my neck for anyway ? I thought you we're mad about the Marcus incident . " she says still driving . 

" I was but , " I kiss her cheek , " I can't be mad for long even though you should've told me about him . " I say bringing it up .  

" Your right , I should have , " she says making me realize how much of a beautiful person she is , " but now you don't have to worry bout' that . "  

I nod as we continue to stream down the road , about 5 mins away from the hotel . 

As we arrive she walks me in . We go to my room and chill for a bit , she texts her god mom to let her know she's chilling out . 

I plop down on my made up bed and she sits on the recliner .

" This hotel is nice . " She says looking around . 

" Yeah , well you can chill here anytime . " I say laying back on my bed checking my text messages .

" I just might take up that offer . " She says walking over to me and snatching my phone then turning it off .  

" Ayy , why you do that ? " I say , just joking . 

" Cause' I needed to get your attention . " She laughs . 

" Well there's other ways to get my attention . " I say smirking at her . 

" Shut up ! " She giggles . 

I laugh and grab her by her waist placing her next to me on my bed . 

" What do you like to do ? " I ask . Everyone has to have something they like , and I'm interested in her enough to know . 

" Well I like to draw ; water color paint , sing a bit , song write , and dance but I can't dance . " She laughs and I laugh with her .

" You know your creative , I gotta take you to one of our dance rehearsals and teach you some moves . " I say making her laugh .

" Like that will happen , I'll be so shy and embarrassed .. I can't dance . " she says .

" Well when the school dance comes your gonna learn how to dance . Cause' I'm going to dance with you , and you can't say no cause' I won't take it . " I say .

" Fine , I'll go ." She gives in and I smile . I'll be happy to dance with her .

" I gotta go Prince . " she says getting on top of me and gives me a kiss on the cheek . Just as she tries to go , I hold her .

" Why ? " I whine , but jokingly .

She laughs , " Because I got things to do boy . "

" Like what ? "I say . Were so close we can kiss .

" Like studying , homework , and watching my baby sis . " she says . I finally release her off of me .

I walk her down to the elevator and she insists I stay . She's really independent .

I go back into my hotel room and text some of my friends , I miss them . The boys and I plan on hanging out with Bahja , Nique , and Bre but I don't know when but whenever we do I want them to meet Yn .

I need to make Yn and I official , but if it goes on the media it'll be crazy . I'm sure majority of Tm would probably be happy and the others would be hating , consistently posting mean things about her and all . She's Tm so I know she's a tiny bit worried about us being official . But maybe Tm would be happy , they rather us to date fans , right ? Well I don't care , I won't hold my feelings in for no one .. even though I love the fans .

End Of Princetons Pov

I unlock the door and see Tiana cooking while Lia watches tv in the livingroom while coloring .

" Hey , " I smile as I sit on one of the couches .

" Hi Yn . " Lia smiles as she runs over to give me a hug .

" Wassup , " Tania says as she portions our food on our plates .

" Nothing , just got some homework to do . "

" Well can it wait ? We're having dinner in 5 minutes . " Tiana says as she cleans the dishes and gets us drinks .

" Sure . " I smile . I walk up the stairs and put my bookbag in my room then throw on basketball shorts , slides , and a blue wife beater .

I come back downstairs with my phone recieving a call from Jayd .

" Yes ? " I stop and sit on the large couch as Tiana gives me a look saying to make the call quick .

" Yn , can you ask your mom if I could stay over for a few days I- "

" Sure , but after dinner okay ? " I say knowing this can't be good .

" Okay , thanks Yn . " She hangs up and I go to the dinning room and sit at the table .

We pray to ourselves then eat . 

She made steak that she marinated last night with home made string beans and baked mac and cheese . She also made corn bread which I love .

" Your mom called , " Tiana says . " she said she's coming close to her goal and within maybe a month you'll be coming home . "

" But I don't want to stay there . "

" Well talk to her , Yn I can't do anything you know that . "

" Yeah . " I say . 

Hopefully I can talk my mother out of staying with her , because a new school is not what I need .

" Tiana , can Jayd stay over for a couple days ? I think she's having family issues again . " I say .

" Yeah , anytime she has a problem . " She smiles . I love that Tiana is a cool mom , she reminds me of my mom that I truly miss . I just don't want to start a new school . If I could go down there on break or so , I'd be more than happy to .

I finish up then go get Jayd .

She hops in with two book bags and a Loui bag she packs her weekend clothes in .  

I lean over and give her a hug then start the ignition .

" Whats going on Jayd ? "

" Well you know , my brothers and sister , my mom and dad , and its just to much . They work my nerves and I need a break before I go mental . " She says making me laugh .

" And my house is just the vacation to do it , huh ? " I laugh as she nods saying , " Hell yes . "

" Wow girl , your crazy . " I smile heading down to my street .

" Speaking of crazy , you are . Do you know if tm see's you with Prin- " I then cut her off .

" Hun , I don't care . Besides most of them know me and like me and if they was in my shoes they'd go for the ride too . Plus they perfer Mb to date the fans , and I'm a fan fo real . " I say .

" Word , your right . "

" I know I'm right , now get out nigga . "

We get out and enter the house . Lia gives Jayd a hug as Tiana does the same .

" Are you hungry , Jayd ? " Tiana says as we go upstairs .

" No , I'm fine thanks for asking . " We finally reach the guess room and sit her things down .

" And I brought a bathing suit . " She holds it up and starts dancing . 

" Is Tiana going to be at the house ? Cause we can have a pool and dance party . " She says . Thats a bomb ass idea . 

" I can just ask her Jayd ; you know she's a cool god mom and she's only 32 she will let us . She got a hair salon that she manages she can just work late ." I say making Jayd get happy . 

Tiana had Lia when she was 27 now she's 32 . My mom's 33 and had me when she was 17 . They aren't the old moms , they keep a cool side but can always get very protective and motherly . 

" So , Pool party this week . Okay but get out I'm taking a shower . "

" Bye . " I say as I walk out . 

I go upstairs in my room and recieve a text from Prince .

Prince : Thanks for the ride , I can't wait to see you tomrrow . ( emoji : green heart , pink heart , blue heart ) 

I think he's just the sweetest . <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
970K 16.8K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
247K 5.9K 34
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
195K 4.4K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...