Caught Up in the Mix

Chapter 4 :

" Bye , thanks for coming I really appreciate it . " I say as they walk out . 

" No we appreciate it Yn , you showed us a good time . " Ray says making my smile go brighter .  

" Thanks Ray . " I say as he walks out . Prince gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek making me blush . 

" See you at school beautiful . " He says making me blush even harder . I nod and close the door locking it then drop to my feet and scream , but silently . They give a girl that feeling .

- Saturday , Jayd's house

" Yall want something to eat , or ? " Jayd asks as I pet her Yorkie named Pocko .

" Yn , stop tweaking my puppy . " She says making Steph and I laugh .

" Nigga I heard you , I ain't hungry . " I say .

" Good , " she says sitting down , " lets talk . " She smiles .

" About ? " Steph says . I play through Steph's long brown ombréed hair .

" You still want me to give you a touch up ? " I ask Steph . Steph has long good hair but is mostly black with some Puertorican in her . Her hair is as long as Stephanie's from Bgc season 11 , and she can pass to be her cousin .

" Yeah . " Steph says . Jayd looks at us like we're crazy .

" Anyway , whats up with you and Marcus Yn ? " She smiles and Steph does the same .

" Shit , I don't know . I don't really like him he's just .. sweet . " I say making Jayd shake her head . She thinks she's the smartest when it comes to guys but she ain't .

" Girl , Marcus likes you . " Jayd says .

" And I don't like him , besides I'm on to bigger and better things . " I smile .

" Like what , Princeton ? " Steph asks . They both laugh and I smile .

" No , shut up . " I laugh .

I go home and lay down , it's a cool night and I'm tired as ever .

Next morning

- Sunday

When I awoken , I got in the shower and got ready for the day .

Steph should be coming over soon to get her hair done . She's good practice until I go to beauty school .

As Steph walks in my room , I put the towel around her neck then began to wash her hair . 

After the washing , I use a wig brush , comb and blow dryer to straighten her hair along with cocunut oil . Then I began to flat iron her hair , but roots first .

" So , why don't you like Marcus ? " She asks . To be honest I guess I don't really have a good answer .

" I really don't know . He's just not my type of guy . " I say .

" Did you tell him that ? " She asks .

" Who are you ? Curious George or sumin' ? . " I ask making her laugh .

" I just think you should , but don't you wonder whose coming to our school ? " She asks me .

" Word , and their famous .. sike I know . " I say . 

" Who ? "

" You'll see . "

" You don't know . " she says .

" Whatever . "

She gets on her phone and I continue doing her hair .

When I finish Steph's hair she looks at it and says , " Thanks Yn , I love it . "