25

- Friday

    After school I took a shower and laid in my bed scrolling down my instagram. Dario took a picture and he looked good as usual. Then Jacob texted me , how shocking is that.

Bae : Hey

Me : Hi , what made you text me ?

Bae : Idk I've been busy and I missed you.

Me : Bussy ? Doing what ? Hanging with your friends .. Mindless Behavior ain't doing shit frfr.

   He didnt reply , I know that was harsh but they always say they in the studio but wheres the album ? Wheres the snippets ? Wheres the studio pictures. If they are working they ain't working hard enough , sorry to be soo blunt.

   A few hours later I decided to go to sleep.

-July 1st , SUMMER 

    It's been summer schools been out since June 12th. But I haven't done nothing but hang out with friends and Lia and my god mom. This week Lia , my God Mom , and I are going to L.A. for the rest of the Summer unless we come back to Atl for a week and come back to LA. I'm excited because I can get back to normal with Prince , see Troy and India , and also see Dario. Tianna is supposed to look for a house down there so Lia and her can move up there before the Summers over. I'm also happy because I'll get to see my baby sister again. I thought it was gonna be a boy when I went to L.A. to see the baby after my mom gave birth in March 31 but I was surprised lol.

- Monday, July 2nd

    I went to Tony's house to say good bye , it was late. I might be staying with my mom and dad but come to Atl sometimes. I'm bringing almost all of my stuff to LA.

" Heyy , " I hugged him as he let me in, " you look cute." I grinned.

He chuckled as he looked the door , " Thanks you look sexy yourself." he sat next to me on the catch and stared into my eyes, " So your leaving ?" he looked a little sad.

" Yeah .. I guesss." I shrugged.

" Guess ? Man Im gonna miss Yn , we ain't even get to have a baby yet." he stuck his bottom lip out.

I laughed , " Dumb ass .. no but for real, I'ma miss you too Tony. I'ma have to facetime you for advice."

" I know , I'm gonna need you. "

" For what ? " I asked.

" Your food friend , cool as hell. I need a female like you on some real shit."

" Theres a such thing as texting , face timing , you know Tony."

" I know but I'ma need this too," he then kissed me.

I pulled away , " Stop." I giggled.

" Okkkay .. " he said.

" I got to leave though , I'm going to L.A. in like 3 hours."

He sighed then hugged me , " Be smart Yn , you know be real. I'ma miss you .."

I gave him a peck on the cheek , " I'm gonna miss you too ,and I will."

    I saw Steph and Jayd earlier ... most dramatic thing we ever went through. We cried soo much then hugged. I love them like they were my sisters and I won't be able to watch them get older with me , as we go through things and I get o be there for them. Thats what I'm sad about , missing out on my friend' s lives. Also my few other friends.