A Girl Named Summer

Par princessshree

Jay's live turned upside down when Summer entered his life. She was his so called step sister but he hated he... Plus

A Girl Named Summer
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue

Chapter 4

6.8K 233 7
Par princessshree

so so sorry guys for updating after 2 months....... couldnt get the story correctly... but now fine....

njoy reading it :)

......................................................................................

Summer

Damn this building… I cursed under my breath while walking thought the corridors of the long white building. I glanced at my watch. It read 3:45, already late by 15 minutes. Does anyone get late to detention room?

Yeah, it has to be me. I frowned.

This building has large rooms but all were locked up. It is deserted. I quicken my pace to find the right room. Does no one get detention here?

My first day to school and I am right into detention. Who will ever get this lovely situation? I walked to the stairs and turned back to the corridor. No one is there. I hope that I can see any living being here. I went to the first floor and again walked examine the rooms. I sighed and searched every room but in alas. No room is open.

Just then far from the corridor I saw a door opening. Ahh what a good luck for me!

A blonde girl with short pink skirt and short shirt came out of the building. I yelled at her so that she can hear me. Yup, she heard me. I saw her turning to my direction and she waited while closing the door. I walked fast to her and gasped for air.

“Hi” I smiled at her but she didn’t smile at me. Instead, she glared at me.

“What do you want?” she asked me harshly, even thought her voice was sweet.

“I am kinda new here…” I mumbled, which is my weakness whenever I met someone new.

“So? What can I do for that?” she spat at me. That’s great!

“No, I just want to know where the detention room is.” I shrugged my shoulders while adjusting my bag which was ready to fall. I saw her silently watching me and then she smiled.

“Oh! Detention room? No problem… it’s in the second floor room no. 203,” she pointed me the direction.

“Thanks… by the way I am summer” I extended my hand towards her. She looked at my hand and at me.

“Summer? Then I am winter” she said and laughed aloud. She left me staring at her. But I didn’t waste time watching and thinking about her. I quickly jogged to the second floor and ran to the room no, 203.

I opened it but I found it empty. There were no benches and no teacher also. I went inside and I couldn’t find anything. I shrugged and stepped out of the room. When I came out, I saw it has the tag of room no 204.

Oh shit! In hurry I didn’t saw the number correctly. I smiled to myself and went to the correct number. This time, I saw a young lady teacher with few students sitting in the room.

“Late to detention?” she glared at me.

“Y…yes madam, actually I kinda lost…” I began to explain her when she stopped me by raising her hand.

“I don’t want any explanations. Detention for tomorrow, now sit” she signaled me to come and sit inside. Few of them giggled while few laughed.

“Silence” she yelled at them.

I silently made my way to the second bench and sat alone. I took out my math’s homework and began to do.

“Listen I am going out for few minutes. So maintain silence” she gave us a strict warning and left. When she left, I heard everyone make a sigh and began talking. I felt someone sit next to me. I turned my face to see a girl of same age. She had long black hair with pink highlight on it ends and brown eyes, she wore a baggy pants and a long top, her hair fixed in messy type. I saw anger in her eye and she glared at me.

“So you are the new girl?” she looked angrily at me. I nodded.

“You think you can fit here, in her place then you so mistaken. You can never take her place” she glared at me and left before asking her who is she? And what she is talking about?

Just then I was hit by a paper. I looked at it and opened it. The writing is kinda messy and not at all clear. But I managed to read to it. It says: It’s just the trailer… the movie is still on

What movie? I turned to see who has thrown it. But no one looked at me. I saw the girl who warned me still glaring at me. I turned to my original position and began to do my work.

Finally the detention was over; I ran to my bicycle and paddled it and reached home. I opened the front door to see Jenny watching TV. I felt so warm watching her, finally someone there to talk to me sweetly.

“Hey Jenny” I called out. She turned to me and smiled.

“Hey honey, how school was?” she asked me excitingly. I nodded and sat next to her and relaxed. She gently laid her hand over my shoulder and looked smiling at me.

“So trouble?” she raised an eyebrow at me and said teasingly.

“Yeah, a lot” I sighed and described her everything that happened today. She laughed in many situations and she cooed me in many other. We chatted for a while.

“So first day was tough” she asked me finally.

“Yeah, a bit. No one actually thought of making friends with me… yeah, except one. Her name is….. Yeah Jessica” I said.

“Oh you met her. She is such a lovely girl” she said excitingly.

“Yeah” I nodded” I think I will freshen up and come” I left her and went to the room.

Warm feeling crept in me as I saw my room. I removed my dress and went into the shower. Hot water massaged my body and after a while I dried myself and wore my night dress. I sat in the balcony and took out my guitar outside. I placed my book before me and positioned my guitar in my hands.

With few minutes I began to play it along with my favorite song. When I finished I heard claps coming from the nearby balcony. I turned my head to saw a guy, very handsome guy with green eyes looking at me, a sweet smile on his lips and wore black t-shirt along with shorts.

Wait… he was the creepy guy from today. What he is doing here?

Austin:

“Dude, stay with me today” Jay glanced at me and asked me.

“What? Like a night out?” I asked him curiously.

We were at the basketball practice session, where we finished it and laid down on the wooden floor.

“No, not like that, but I don’t want to stand her” he said irritatingly.

“Who? Summer?” I asked him while stood up as it was time to leave.

We walked to the locker room and showered. I changed into my black t shirt and grey shorts. Jay also changed into his blue shirt and black jeans.

“You met her?” he eyed me.

“Yes man, we share our first period, I just saw her… that’s it” I held up my hands in surrender.

“Okay, fine. Come let’s go home” he took out his bag and we went to my car.

Within few minutes we reached Jay’s house and I parked it in the parking place. While walking to the door, I felt someone in the balcony. I glanced at it to see Summer wearing her night dress, lose hair and setting something. She looked beautiful in her dress.

I heard Jay calling me. I walked inside and smiled at his mom.

“Hello Jenny” I hugged her. I always call her by her name. She had never minded it. She is like motherly type to me. Every time when I have any problem I used to go to her and she guided me always.

“HelloAustin, what a pleasant surprise! After many days you came to stay here” she eyed me seriously already knowing that she is just kidding.

“You didn’t invite me, so” I made a frown face. We both laughed at it and she hit my arm playfully.

“Okay just get into your room; I have to go the grocery store. I will be back in twenty minutes.” She said to me and called Jay who was now in kitchen.

“Jay, will you inform summer that,” she looked at him.

At first he looked irritated but later he sighed and nodded.

“Then fine, take care” she called and left the house.

We went into Jay’s room and I fell on his bed. His room is always filled with books, paper and untidy. Jenny makes it clean and Jay makes it untidy. There is a balcony which I like the most. It has the perfect view of the garden and lake before the house.

“HeyAustin, I am headed to kitchen, you want something?” he asked me as he walked to the door.

I just nodded and he left. It was then I heard music. It’s just nearby. I walked to the balcony and glanced outside. But I didn’t saw anyone. And then I turned my head to right and saw her playing guitar and singing. I didn’t know she could sing so well.

Her song was melody and I loved it. I stood there hearing her beautiful voice and music. Her song ended and I clapped automatically.

Her head turned automatically towards me. She looked at me for a while and she shifted uneasily in her seat. She abruptly left her balcony. I stood there looking at her.

What happened to her?

Jay:

I took the Chocó chips from the freeze and placed them on the plate. I glanced at the stairs when I heard someone walking over them. I saw Summer walking exciting… well frankly jumping on the stairs.

“Where is Jenny?” she asked me as she entered the kitchen and sat on the counter table.

“She went to grocery stores” I said casually and kept the glasses on the table. I poured the orange juice in them and kept the juice aside.

“That guy in your balcony? Who is he?” she asked me while she took one of the chips from the plate.

“He is my friend, Austin,” I said while keeping extra chips in that.

“Oh so he isAustin?” she took again another chips. I frowned.

“Can’t you take them by yourself, these are for him,” I pointed angrily to the door. She immediately dropped the chips from her hand and said sorry.

“Whatever” I muttered and left her there.

I was walking to my room when my phone buzzed. I enter the room and sawAustinstanding in the balcony looking at his mobile.

I took out my mobile and saw a message from someone.

Tomorrow is going to be fun…. Have fun watching it                             

“Did you get the message”Austinasked me. He was now seated in my computer chair and looking at me.

“Yeah, I got. What does this mean?” I asked him confusingly.

“Don’t know,” he shrugged and took out the chips from the plate and ate it. We talked for a while when mom called for dinner. We both went to the room and saw Summer, her dad and my mom already seated. I sat beside my mom andAustinsat beside Summer as it’s only left place.

“So you areAustin?” Summer’s dad looked at him. He smiled and they shook hands.

“Nice meeting you, sir” he smiled and I scoffed lightly. My mom heard me and glared at me.

“So Summer how your first day was” he asked her excitingly. Austin and me looked at each other and smiled.

“Dad, it was fine” he said quite embarrassingly.

“Jenny told me everything” he eyed at her.

“Whatever” she muttered and continued her dinner. The moment I looked at her, she looked disturbed and pale.

“Summer?” her dad called her but she didn’t responded.

“Summer did you…” he stopped when she looked at him seriously.

“Dad, I am fine okay… just leave it” she yelled at him and left the room. We all looked stunned at her. Her dad saw us and gave a weak smile to us.

“She is just like that…. Continue eating I will talk to her later” he said and continued eating. I sawAustinlooking at me and back to the way Summer went.

What happened to her?

....................................................................................................................

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

4.4K 80 48
"He is her despicable half-brother. And he drives her mad... For years, he has returned to the family home only on rare occasions, and that suits Amb...
20 0 17
Kate Edwards lives a pretty peaceful life. Her Mom and her Dad have a perfect relationship, and she's got awesome friends, and her twin brother Alex...
773K 25.6K 70
Amanda Rose is too young for her best friend to be dead. She went to bed to one world and woke up to an entirely different one the next morning when...
564K 8K 6
Leah was having a time adjusting to her new life after her mother remarried. Her step brother hated her, she had trouble making new friends and she...