The Bad Boy Calls Me Love

Kittyz123 által

Clarity Charms is your average nerd at your school. She has Perfect straight A's in all classes, with a capit... Több

1. Clarity Charms
2. Dinner With Ryder
3. Ryder Chance
4. The Bad Boy Cooks?
5. I'm Not Your Play Toy
6. Possessive Bad Boy
7. My Good Girl
8. Leave
9. Regret
10. Scooby-Doo Mystery
Bonus Ryder's POV #1
12. Caring Too Much
13. The Attack Of Pluto!
14. A Certain Bad Ass
15. I Fell For You
Bonus Ryder's POV #2
17. Confessions, Confessions, and More Confessions.
19. Damien Returns
20. The Chance Family
Bonus Ryder's POV #3
22. Finally
23. All Over Again
24. Brokenhearted
25. Fight For Me
Bonus Ryder's POV #4
Epilogue
IMPORTANT
NEW BOOK!!

18. Beautiful

17.9K 549 147
Kittyz123 által

It's Wednesday. And I still have yet to tell my mom about the dinner.

In all honesty, I'm scared. I haven't completely sat down with the Chance family by myself, with Ryder.

It's not like me and Ryder are dating or anything, but his parents are just very intimidating and terrifying to me. And I'm pretty sure that if Ryder's 'dad' says one bad thing about, or towards me, Ryder will flip his shit.

I honestly don't know what me and Ryder are anymore. We are far past friends, but we aren't dating. It's confusing me, and I think Ryder knows, he just doesn't want to talk about it.

But I am not having it anymore.

I may be over-reacting, but this has been going on for well over a month. We need to talk about our relationship some time. Even if it's at the dinner, or not.

" Hey, this is Taylor Charms, sorry I couldn't reach your call. I'll get back to you as soon as I can!" said my mother's voicemail for the 1,000th time.

Why isn't my mom picking up? I just saw her this morning.

Which was really weird. I usually never see her. Especially in the mornings. She's usually gone before I wake up.

"Hey, love. What's wrong?" a husky, deep, familiar voice said.

I turn around and see Ryder leaning up against the school brick wall. His eyebrows are furrowed and he has a confused, concerned look on his gorgeous face.

"I've been trying to call my mom all morning, she hasn't picked up. I saw her this morning, which was weird, but now she's not picking up. I haven't told her about the dinner thing yet. That's why I'm trying to call her." I finish.

He raised an eyebrow at me, "You haven't told her yet?"

I shook my head, "I keep forgetting. But now it's crucial because I need an outfit for the dinner."

He smirked, "Getting all dressed up for me now are we, babe?"

My stomach slightly fluttered at the word 'babe', but I pushed it aside and rolled my eyes, "You wish, lover boy."

He grins at his new found nickname, and places his arm around my shoulders. I smile to myself and my heart does flips from his action.

I shouldn't be over thinking these kinds of things about him. Especially when its about him. He's a player, and I'm pretty sure he has done all of this to the girls he played.

This is just a game. A game I'd rather not play.

"Hey, Clarity!" Shouted a very familiar male voice.

Me and Ryder direct our attention to a blue eyed boy with lazily ruffled blonde hair.

Zach McCarthey.

"Hey, Zach," I said with a small smile.

He finally reaches to where I am and pants a little more before turning his attention back on me. He gives me a huge grin and hugs me.

In the process of this all, Zach ripped me out of Ryder's reach and away from his arm. This is definitely going to be bad.

"Hands off, shaggy," growls a deep, husky voice that I have come to love.

Zach pulls away and raises an eyebrow at me, and then Ryder. He places his arm around my shoulders, just like Ryder had before.

"I didn't realize Clare Bear here had a boyfriend," he looks back down at me with a small smirk on his face.

I blush and shout, "We arent-"

"Yeah well, believe it, shaggy," Ryder cuts in while I was practically shouting at the top of my lungs.

I gape at him, "Ryder!" I look back up at Zach, "I'm sorry for him, we aren't even dat-"

"Nah, it's okay Clare Bear. I get it," he faces Ryder, "Just don't hurt her," he glares at Ryder.

Ryder smirks, "Never, shaggy."

I now gape at both of them. Weren't they just fighting?! What is up with these boys?!

Zach grins in satisfaction before letting me go, but not before placing a kiss on my cheek to tease Ryder, "I'll catch you later, Clare Bear," Zach half grins and half smirks at me.

Ryder growls, "You better stop there, Shaggy. Or you will literally be my fucking dinner on thanksgiving."

Zach finally pulls away, holding his hands up in defense mode, "Alright, alright. But I'll see you guys later," he winks at me.

Ryder scowls under his breath, "I sure hope not."

I snicker at his childish behavior and tug at his folded arms, "Come on, Drama Queen. Let's get home."

He finally breaks out into one of his famous grins before unfolding his arms, and placing it back around my shoulders.

Ring ring rin-

"Hello?" I say quietly in the phone.

"Hello dear?! I'm so sorry I missed all of your calls, darling. Is anything wrong, are you okay?" squeaked my mother on the other end.

I chuckled, "I'm fine, mom. I just uh, I needed to tell you something."

"Okay, hun. What is it?" she asked.

"I was um.. I was wondering if I could have uh, dinner with the Chance family Friday evening?" I ask hopefully.

She pauses on the other line. I'm starting to get nervous. What if she declines it and I can't go? I really want to go. Even if my nerves are unending. I enjoy being with Ryder Chance.

She sighs, "Okay." I can't see her, but I can tell she's smiling, and she sounds very amused.

I sigh in relief, "Thank you momma, I'll talk to you later. Love you."

"I love you too, Charlotte."

"Mom, I don't like that nickname. You know that." I growled.

The story behind that one, well, it's a long one. Actually, not really, but it's embarassing to me. I used to be obsessed with the movie 'Charlotte's Web' when I was younger. And then one day, my stupid 8 year old self, thought it would be a fantastic idea to walk through spider webs and try and hold one. I ended up being covered in spiders and freaking out. I even cried that night. And now, for the rest of my life, I'm scared of spiders or any bug like creature. So to this day, my mother still likes to tease me about it.

"Alright sweetie, I'll talk to you later. Bye," And with that, she hung up on me. Typical mom.

I turn towards Ryder who's currently holding a cigarette in between his index and middle fingers.

I stare at him with disgust, "You know that, that," I say pointing to the death trap, "can cause cancer right?"

He only shrugs in response and takes another puff before throwing it on the ground and crushing it with his foot. He turns towards me and smiles, showing his perfectly white teeth.

"So what's the deal, love?" He raises an eyebrow, anxiously.

I grin, "She said yes."

His shoulders relax and he smiles wider towards me, "Alright, love. Let's get you home," he sighs.

I only nod and walk towards him. I smile to myself when he replaces his arm around my shoulder, like it belongs there.

I look down towards our shuffling feet. We're nearing my house and I start to feel happy thinking of my bed awaiting my presence. That is until I feel Ryder's arm around me tighten. I look up and see a tall brunette with brown eyes.

Caleb Broad

Aka, the boy who I used to sit next too.

I look up towards Ryder and I see him glaring fully at Caleb. I then pay my attention towards Caleb, who looks rather nervous. He gulps, and makes his way towards Ryder and I, while we're walking.

Ryder slips his arm down to my waist, pulling me closer. I squeak in surprise when his hand gets a little too low.

Ryder smirks and I glare at him, feeling the heat rise to my cheeks. Caleb continues walking towards us.

But what surprises me, is that he didn't stop. Caleb didn't stop to say hi or anything. He just zoomed past us and tried to ignore us like we were the plague.

I immediately stop in my tracks. Ryder looks at me confused, still gripping my waist with his left hand.

"What did you do to him?" I narrow my eyes.

"What do you mean?" he furrows his eyebrows and tries to play dumb.

"Don't play dumb with me, Chance. What did you do to him? He's always social and he always talks to me. What did you do?" I almost shout.

He flinches a little bit while his grip on my waist tighten a little more, "I told him to back off of you. I don't like the idea, or even the fact, that guys look at you. And they talk to you like you're theirs. You aren't theirs. You're mine. And I do not like sharing," he growls at me.

"I am not 'yours'. I am not anybodys. I am not an object you can own, Chance." I lower my voice.

He puts both of his arms around my waist and pulls me close enough until our noses touch, "I think you have it all wrong, love. You like the idea of being with me. You like the idea of me holding you. And you love the idea of me kissing you until your lips swell," he whispers.

He flutters his eyes close, and I do the same. He rests his head on my forehead, and then forcefully grips my waist and kisses me.

He's kissing me with such possessiveness. He's proving to me that nobody else can have me. Just him.

I wrap my arms around his neck and pull his head closer, furious and sensual at the same time. I grip my hands in his hair and he groans against my lips.

I bite his lip and I feel the metal of his lip ring rub against my teeth. He growls in response and I smirk to myself. My smirk immediately goes away when he starts to kiss down my jaw, to my neck.

And that's when I remember that we're in public. In front of my house.

I screech in horror and pull away from him. He looks at me confused and angry. Oh boy.

"We're in public, Ryder. And we're in front of my house," I chided.

He rolls his eyes and pulls me back in, "I don't care, love," he groans.

I try and push away, but he holds me tighter and nuzzles his head in my neck. I give up and sigh in content.

I wrap my arms around his neck and run my hands through his hair, enjoying the intimate moment between us.

He sighs in content also and hugs me closer to him. He breathes in my scent, and I do the same. We enjoy each others company for a little while before I pull back a little bit.

"Let's go inside," I whisper.

He only nods in response and let's go of me. I turn around and once I'm at the door, his arm snakes back around my shoulders. I chuckle at his movement this time, because he's looking around to see if anyone is staring towards us. But obviously, he finds no one.

I reach through my bag and take out my keys, and unlock the door. I open the door, and once I'm in, I breathe in the smell of mint and cinnamon.

Our home has always had that particular scent to it. I'm not sure how, or why, our house smells like that, but I'm just glad it doesn't smell bad.

I place my bag down on the couch and run up towards the bedroom, "Come on, Ryder. My bed awaits me, and I am definitely not waiting for you down stairs all day." I shout, half way up the stairs.

"Alrighty, love. I'm coming," He shouts back, and soon enough, I hear foot steps following behind me.

When I make it up the stairs, a strong arm wraps itself around my waist again. I walk towards my room and open the door. I sniff in the vanilla and strawberries.

It's the scent of my perfume, so that's probably why it smells so amazing.

I unwrap myself from his hold and run towards my bed. I jump in the world of comfortness and snuggle into the sheets and pillows. I sigh happily and close my eyes. I go under the covers and wrap myself up, now completely content with myself.

I open my eyes once more and I don't see Ryder anymore. I frown and sit up, seeing Ryder getting undressed into only boxers.

I gulp and stare at his very structured, and holy blessed body.

I immediately stop staring when he finally finishes. He smirks towards me and walks his way until he's near the bed. He lays himself down, and I feel the bed dip.

I'm not used to the whole 'boys in my room' kinda thing. Especially when the boy makes it into your bed. Whether it be sexual reasons, or not.

"I never thought I'd make it to your bed," he says with a wink.

Heat rises to my cheeks, "No guy has ever been in my bed before, so me neither."

He smiles in satisfaction, "Good."

There was a comfortable silence until I quickly shuffle my way out of my bed and quietly say, "I have to go change. I'll be right back," I clear my throat.

"Okay, love. Don't take too long." He smirks.

I glare at him and make my way towards my dresser and pull out my duck pajama pants and my loose kitten shirt that has a cute black cat on it.

"Turn around, and don't look, got it?" I strictly say.

"This just all makes me want to look, love," his smirk slowly widening.

"Fine," I shrug.

He looks at me surprised, "W-what?"

I shrug again, "It shouldn't be anything new to you anyways," I roll my eyes.

His face flashes with hurt and his eyes are screaming pain, "Right.. Well, Clarity-"

"Save it, please. Just, save it." I whisper, looking down.

He moves his head down and I turn away from him and change. As I'm about to pull on my shirt, Ryder snakes his hands around my waist.

The breath in my throat hitches and when he moves my hair to one side on the right. He moves his head towards my ear.

"You are so beautiful, love," he whispers in my ear.

I shiver in content at his husky, soft voice. He fully wraps his arms around my waist and latches his fingers together. He places soft kisses behind my ear lobe and trails it down towards my neck.

I let out a shaky breath as he harshly sucks on my sweet spot.

He let's go and makes his way back towards the bed, as I silently curse to myself for letting him do that to me.

I tug on my shirt with my shaky hands and when I'm finally dressed, I walk towards the bed that has been awaiting my presence all day.

I climb in the bed and when I'm fully under the covers, I feel an arm once again snake its way around my waist.

Ryder Alexander Chance, is spooning me.

If there is one thing I know, it's that Ryder is not a cuddler. So this just makes this moment even sweeter for me.

I sigh in content and relax into his touch.

"Go to sleep, love. I'll be here when you wake up," he softly whispers as he places a kiss to the back of my head.

"Okay," I whisper back.

I'm too completely exhausted to say anything else, and fall asleep.

I am really falling for you, Ryder.

A/N

HELLO LOVES! I gotta keep this note short because I'm really tired. I love you all !! See you next chapter!

Don't be a silent reader.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

3.9M 115K 59
* * * Lauren Collins is a good girl. She's responsible and shy but has a tight knit group of friends, excellent grades, and is dating Thomas Clark, a...
285 2 15
-Hailey reddy This is basically about a girl who moves to another country and has no friends and doesn't really fit in with the "popular crowd" like...
992 259 56
"Because you're too perfect." He said sipping the alcohol again. I tried to remove it from his grip but he yanked my hand away ."That's enough you'r...
Crestfallen Pea által

Ifjúsági irodalom

87.7K 3.4K 36
"I'm so sorry, Casey," he said, pleading for my forgiveness. I'd been avoiding his intense gaze for the entirety of the conversation, but I looked i...