In Love With My Bestfriend: J...

By BMcCann6

Jamie Collins and Justin Bieber have been friends since they were 5. They both secretly liked each other for... More

In Love With My Bestfriend: Justin Bieber - Chapter 1- The Begining
Chapter 2 - Reputation
Chapter 3 - Jealousy
Chapter 4 - Just Best Friends
Chapter 5 - Weird Feelings
Chapter 6 - You Never Know Till You Try
Chapter 7 - Goodbye
Chapter 8 - Starting To Change
Chapter 9 - Don't Forget About Us
Chapter 10 - Telling The Truth
Chapter 11 - My Boo
Chapter 12 - Welcome Home
Chapter 13 - Advice
Chapter 14 - I Just Worry
Chapter 15 - Halloween
Chapter 16 - I Hate When We Aren't Okay
Chapter 17 - Headaches and Hosptials
Chapter 18 - Love
Chapter 19 - A Good Feeling
Chapter 20 - Atlanta
Chapter 21 - Friendships and Party Planning
Chapter 22 - 18th Birthday
Chapter 23 - Problems and Roses
Chapter 24 - Home Again
Chapter 25 - The Winter Dance
Chapter 26 - Reality and Dreams
Chapter 27 - What About Us?
Chapter 28 - Rumors
Chapter 29 - Believe Me
Chapter 30 - I Blame You
Chapter 31 - How Badly I Miss You
Chapter 32 - Admitted Feelings
Chapter 33 - That Should Be Me
Chapter 34 - NYC
Chapter 35 - Confusion
Chapter 36 - News Articles
Chapter 37 - Broken Phone
Chapter 38 - Valentines Day
Chapter 40 - Happy Birthday
Chapter 41 - Surpirse
Chapter 42 - Rumors and Suspension
Chapter 43 - Awards
Chapter 44 - Proud
Chapter 45 - Ryans Birthday
Chapter 46 - Ryans Birthday Part 2
Chapter 47 - Senior Year Is Almost Over
Chapter 48 - Why Did This Happen?
Chapter 49 - I Feel Weak
Chapter 50 - The Truth
Chapter 51 - Handle The Distance
Chapter 52 - Prom Night
Chapter 53 - Changes
Chapter 54 - Overboard
Chapter 55 - About To Be A Year
Chapter 56 - Homesick
Chapter 57 - The Garden
Chapter 58 - Back Home
BOOK TWO IS OUT!!!

Chapter 39 - California

2K 38 5
By BMcCann6

Valentine's Day was almost two weeks ago already and it was honestly such an amazing day. Justin and I had a great time the entire day. Then he left the next morning, sadly. I haven't seen him since, but his birthday is in two days and Scooter is throwing him a huge party. And even better, in California since Justin has meetings and other things on his schedule in Cali this week. So they are flying me, Ally, Chaz, Ryan and Pattie out there tomorrow. I couldn't be more excited. And even better, we are off of school on Monday which means more time with Justin in California. Plus I've never been there.

I pulled myself out of my thoughts and looked up at Ally who is sitting on my window seat on my laptop. We have just been hanging in my room every since we got here after school.

"What are you doing?" I asked her causing her to look up at me quickly before looking back down at the screen of the laptop.

"Looking at prom dresses" she answered me.

"Already?" I asked with a laugh. She nodded and smiled.

"Of course. I need to find the perfect dress. I know it's less than four months away, but I'm excited" she told me.

"Did you finish packing for tomorrow?" I asked her. She nodded.

"Did you?" She asked and I nodded too.

"Last period we just need to rush to the parking lot as fast as we can. Like no stopping at lockers or anything" I told her. Our flight is at four and school ends at two-twenty. So we are going straight to the airport after school and my mom is taking us all so before school everyone is putting their bags in my moms car. Thank god she has an SUV. "I'm so excited to see Justin again" I said with a smile.

"You guys have been good?" Ally asked as she put my laptop down next to her and put her feet up on the chair. I nodded.

"We've been great. You know, it's hard not seeing him for so long, but we talk whenever he can and we've had no problems in a while" I told her.

"You guys are seriously the couple everyone looks up too" Ally said making me smile. "It's so obvious you guys have been in love with each other for a long time" I giggled to that.

"I wish we knew sooner, but I'm also happy we figured it out when we did" I told her. She nodded agreeing.

"This weekend is going to be amazing" she said smiling wide and leaned her head back against the wall. "I've always dreamed of going to California." She told me.

"Same here. And who knows maybe you'll find a guy there" I joked with her. She laughed.

"That would be great" she said back and we both laughed.

This weekend will be great though. I can't wait for Justin's party, just being with him, going to Cali for the first time, sight seeing. And I get to give Justin his birthday presents. I felt like it was hard to shop for him this year.

But I got him a new journal for his songs for whenever he runs out of room in the other one.

A black sweatshirt made for him that has a small red heart on the top left side and on the sleeve by his wrist, real small, has the date he asked me to be his girlfriend. It might be corny, but I think it's sweet.

And that is all I got. I wish I could better and bigger things since he does so much for me. But I did have to get a new phone a few weeks ago and paid for insurance for the new car. So I'm a little short on money right now, but I know Justin will be grateful for the things I got him.

He always hated when I would get him expensive things for his birthdays and for Christmas. I used to save up money months before his birthday so I can get him nice things and he always told me not to.

***

We are finally here. The vibes in California are great. We are on our way to Justin's hotel right now and I can not wait another minute. It's so beautiful here and very warm. Which I'm grateful for. It's February so back home it's still freezing and here is such a nice temperature.
Tomorrow is Justin's birthday and I think celebrating it here will make it even more special.

As we got to the hotel, we pulled around to the back of it. There was a bunch of fans and some paparazzi there staring into the gate. I'm only a little surprised since this is the back of the building when I thought they only hang out in the front. I guess they do both. The gate opened and security made sure only our van got through.

As we parked and everyone started to pile out, I heard the fans on the other side of the gate start to scream. I quickly looked around and saw Justin walked towards us. A huge smile came across my face and I dropped my bag and started to run to him. I watched as his smile grew bigger and he opened his arms for me as we got closer to each other.

"Babe!" I yelled as I jumped onto him and he held me tightly as my legs and arms wrapped around him.

"I missed you so much" he said hugging me so tightly. He slowly set me down, but had our arms still around each other.

"I missed you too" I said back pressing our lips together. We shared a passionate kiss before he pulled away with his cheeks a little pink. We let go of each other so he can greet everyone else. I walked back to my bag to see Kenny had it in his hands. I didn't even see him walk out. To be honest, I didn't see anyone besides Justin. It was like there was no one else but him.

"Dropped something" Kenny joked as he walked over to me. I laughed loudly.

"Thank you" I said as I grabbed it from him.

"You want me to carry it up?" He asked me. I shook my head quickly.

"No no. I got it. Thank you though" I told him. He is so sweet. "How are you?" I asked him.

"I'm doing amazing. I hope you're doing good too Mrs Bieber" Kenny said making me giggle at the fact he called me 'Mrs Bieber'.

"I am" I said back nodding with a smile.

"Baby girl" I heard from behind me. I turned around to see Justin walked over to me. "Come check out my new car" he said holding his hand out to me and nodded his head in the other direction. I nodded and grabbed his hand. As I followed, I saw our friends standing next to a grey Ferrari.

"That's your new car?" I asked him. He looked at me and smile.

"That's my new car" he confirmed.

"No way" I said in shock.

"This is sick bro" Chaz said to Justin.

"That's amazing. I'm happy for you, man" Ryan also said to Justin.

"Thank you guys" Justin said back. "You guys want to go for a ride? I can take the guys first then the girls?" Justin suggested.

"Yes!" Chaz said loudly making us laugh.

"We can go get our rooms situated while you guys go" Ally stated.

"Yeah. Sounds good" I agreed.

"We will have someone take your bags though because we got our own big ass bags to carry" Ally joked and again we all laugh.

"Alright. Good thing I got the keys" Justin walked over to the drivers side and opened the door making it go up. "Who's getting in the back?" He asked as he moved the seat forward a bit. As the guys started to fight over who sat in the front, Justin came and stood in front of me again. "Just make sure to have Kenny with you guys till I get back, okay?"

"We'll be okay" I said with a laugh.

"Well in the lobby, I mean. Until you guys get to the room" He said so I nodded agreeing. He took a step forward and kissed my cheek making my face a little pink.

"Yo Jc!" I heard Chaz call for me. He has called me 'Jc' our whole life so I'm used to it. He's in the only one in the group who calls me it. Well, once and awhile Ryan would, but barely. I looked over at Chaz as he walked over to us. "My phone died, can you plug it in for me when you guys get into the room?" He asked me. I nodded so he handed my his phone and I shoved into the back pocket of my jeans.

"We'll be back" Justin said to me. I went to talk, but Chaz started to laugh.

"Yo Justin. In the car I can tell you all about what Jamie was saying the whole way here-" I cut Chaz off.

"Chaz!" I yelled at him trying to stop him. He started to laugh harder.

"What was she saying?" Justin asked with a chuckle.

"She was going on about-" I cut him off again.

"I'm going to kill you" I said and started to get closer to him making him start to run so I chased him around.

"Okay I won't say anything!" Chaz yelled to me as he ran laughing hysterically. I stopped running after chasing him in circles. Justin jogged to Chaz and said something in a low tone to him so I couldn't hear since I wasn't next to them anymore. Then Chaz leaned over and started to whisper in Justin's ear. So I started to walk over to them and saw Justin smile wide then laugh.

"Oh word?" Justin said to me as Chaz pulled away laughing.

"Whatever he said, is probably a lie" I joked with him. His jaw dropped in shock then he closed his mouth and shook his head.

"Lies?" Justin asked.

"I- uh" I stopped to laugh. "What did he say then?" I asked and he started to walk closer to me with a goofy ass grin in his face so I started to take steps back as he took steps forward.

"He told me you loved me. So you're lying!" He jokingly yelled with me. My jaw dropped now.

"No!" I yelled laughing. Then he started to run so I did to, but with Justin being faster than me, he caught up and pulled me back against his chest.

"Tell me you love me!" He yelled then started to tickle me. I laughed even harder and was unable to speak from laughing so damn hard. "Say it!" I broke free from him and turned around to face him and put my hands out for him to stay away. He laughed harder again.

"I-" I stopped to take catch my breath. "Love you. I love you" I told him then he quickly grabbed my body hugging me tightly. I laid my head on him and tried to catch my breath still while he laughed again.

"I love you too" he said before kissing the top of my head and pulled away to look at me. "We will be back" he winked then kissed my lips. We pulled away from each other then walked back to the car. "You boys ready?" He asked the guys. They started to pile into the car as Ally and I walked towards the van again to grab our stuff.

***

"God damn" Ally said at the same time that I said, "Wow"

We walked into the hotel Justin got on the top floor and let me tell you... this is not a regular hotel room. This is a whole ass place. There's a huge living area and small kitchen area, but bigger than a regular room. And balconies and a few doors which I guess lead to bed rooms.

"I expected just regular separate rooms" Ally said as we walked more into the room and looked around. I put my bag down next to the couch and walked over to the balcony. The view  is amazing too. I turned around and walked towards one of the double doors. As I opened it, I saw a bed room. I figured.

I left the doors opened and turned around. I saw two more sets of double doors. I'm assuming two more bedrooms then. I guess someone is going to sleep on the couch, but the couch is huge and looks comfortable.

I faced the door as I heard it open and saw Pattie and Scooter walk in. Pattie decided to take an earlier flight in the morning so she didn't end up come with us. But it's okay, she had more time to spend with Justin before everyone got here. I know how much she misses him.

"See you guys got here safely. How was the flight?" Scooter asked us.

"Amazing" Ally said back still looking around. I couldn't help, but to giggle a little.

"It was good" I told him.

"By the way, I'll be staying in the room next door so you guys have this suite to yourselves" Pattie told me and Ally.

"Please don't let the boys trash it" Scooter begged making us all laugh. "Speaking of, where are they?" Scooter asked as he looked around and realized it was just us.

"They went for a ride in Justin's new car" I told them.

"He has been going on about it all day. He's really excited about it" Pattie said making me smile. I'm so happy for Justin.

"He has been working really hard. He deserves it. We've made so much process for this tour. We finally have all dates set with the venues and just a few more things need to be done" Scooter informed us.

Wow. Justin's career grew fast. So fast. I'm happy for him though. He deserves all the love and support he is getting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

512 4 20
Lourdes and Justin have been best friends since she moved to Canada. They never thought they could have more than a brother sister love but they were...
30.6K 866 53
Justin Bieber, the worldwide pop star is constantly on the tabloids for his bad behavior. Every belieber defends him. But there is one person ready t...
6.5K 240 55
Justin and Jaiden have been best of friends but now he has gone to Atlanta to pursue his singing career will your friendship change or stay the same...
185K 2.9K 62
"You never know you want something until it's with someone else. You never know you're losing a good thing, until it's gone." When Alexandria Davis...