The Connection (Lesbian Story)

Door LoveAday

Meet Michelle and Eva, a lesbian couple who's sex life needs a serious jump start, Meet Lauren, Michelle's be... Meer

The Connection - Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 10
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (Part 1)
Chapter 14 Part 2
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilouge
Melissa and Alex

Chapter 26

2.3K 48 1
Door LoveAday

Authors note : IMPORTANT. I accidentally unpublished this fiddling around with the app (sorry I know it clouded your notifications) Guys I've been writing this story for like 2 years. I forget about it then come back and write or get writers block for months. I'm going to end the story here but there will be an epilogue. It'll be in 3rd person so you know what happens to everyone. It should be up either later tonight or tomorrow night. Thanks to everyone who stuck by the story. Te amo.

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassie p.o.v.

Time was passing by quickly. The past 2 weeks me, Eva and a few guys I hired packed and put things into storage. I made Lauren sit it out because I didn't want her straining herself. Michelle wasn't much help with her cast. I had managed to convince Lauren to move to New York with me. Michelle and Eva would stay with us until I their apartment was ready.

Simone and Amina had already left for school. They had taken the car instead of flying. Simone was emotional and made me promise to look after Lauren or else she would come back and stab me. It was about a half hour ordeal before Amina pried her off of Lauren so they could get to campus at a decent hour.

I put the last of Laurens things in the U-haul truck and turned to her. She was staring at the house longingly.

"You ok?" I asked.

She nodded. "I grew up here. I played at that park. Me and Michelle used to play out here. Hide in the bushes and scare my parents. I'd climb out that window and we'd sneak off to parties. There's so many memories. I didn't think it would be this hard to say goodbye."

I hugged her gently.

"We'll come back and visit."

Lauren smiled sadly. "Ok let's go." She climbed into the truck and we drove to Michelle house. I helped them load their things into the U-haul while Michelle's mom stood by watching tearfully.

"I can't believe my baby is leaving me." She hugged Michelle tightly.

"I'm going to come visit you mom."

"I know but... You better call me every morning. And night. Make sure you eat and don't talk to strangers New York is full of weirdos."

"Hey we aren't that bad!" I joked.

"All of you come here." Michelle's mom beckoned us together and took some pictures of us.

"You've talked to Rose right?" She asked Michelle. Michelle nodded.

"Ok I'm done. Be safe ladies." She kissed Michelle and Eva's heads and hugged me and Lauren.

Lauren and I got back in the truck and Eva and Michelle got into her car, a new BMW, just like the first one except grey.

We waved to Michelle mom as we pulled off and then we were on our way to New York.

~~~~~~~

Once we had mostly settled in we sat at the bar in my kitchen and kinda just chilled. I didn't let Lauren drink, even though I don't think she wanted to. We were on good terms now. We never said vocally that we were together but we had an understanding that I was comfortable with. We hadn't done anything sexual either. Even though she was out of the hospital I told her I was afraid of hurting her by being too rough but really I was just embarrassed to say my real reason out loud. Lauren was not at all happy about that that. I thought back to the day after she got out of the hospital.

"That shower was the best I've had in my life." Lauren looked pleased with herself as she towel dried her hair and sat down on the bed next to me.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

I turned my notebook so that she could see my drawings. "Working on my spring line now."

"Can you draw people too?"

"Yeah kinda." I shrugged.

"I want you to draw me. Draw me like your French girls." She said with a laugh.

I rolled my eyes and grinned. The amount of times I had heard that. I reached over and tugged on her towel so that it fell around her waist.

"Get comfortable."

She grabbed a pillow and lay for that she faced me, legs stretched out, her arm laying delicately across her midsection.

I flipped to a new page in my notebook and began to draw her. I glanced up at her occasionally making mental note of the curves of her lips and other small details. After a while she started to get fidgety.

"Can I see it now?" She asked.

"Its not done."

"I don't care." She got up and came closer to me taking the notebook out of my hand.

"This is really good." She said quietly. I watched her as she examined the page, her eyes darting. Her lips were slightly open and she inhaled as I kissed her shoulder lightly.

"You're beautiful." I told her.

She turned to me then and kissed me. I kissed her back pushing her so that she fell back onto the bed. She looped one of her leg around me and held me close as we kissed for what felt like eternity. She started grinding against me I finally broke the kiss knowing what she wanted. She sat up gaping for air.

"We can't." I told her.

"Why not? You said when we leave the hospital." She pouted at me and I kissed her bottom lip that poked out.

"I don't want to hurt you baby. We have to wait till you have all your strength back."

"I'm fine."

"All we did was kiss and you were out of breath."

She blushed slightly and frowned at me.

"Fine I'll wait." She finally said. She had then got up and left the room.

She hasn't made waiting easy for me either. She'd catch me off guard and tease me. I'd wake up to her laying naked beside me. She'd flash me, or accidentally brush against me. It took every ounce of strength I had to not fuck her brains out.

"Earth to Cassie." Eva was saying.

"Yeah sorry what's up?" I zoned back into the conversation.

"We're going to wander around the city for a bit." She said pointing to Michelle.

"Ok don't get lost. And if you do just call me."

"Ok we will."

They went to their room and showered and changed before leaving. Lauren and I sat on the couch.

"You have a hell of a view from up here." She commented.

"Second best view in the city." I smirked as I looked at her.

"What's the f-- hey we watched Burlesque together don't go pulling lines on me." She burst into laughter and so did I.

"I'm glad you're here with me." I told her genuinely.

"Me too."

The heard the door open and Mrs. Walters appeared in the foyer moments later. I stood up to greet her and Lauren followed suite.

"You're back!" She greeted me with a hug.

"Yes, summers almost over I'll be going back to work soon. This is Lauren, I mentioned her to you before."

Mrs. Walters hugged Lauren then held her at arms length.

"Well aren't you a doll, Cassidy you're very lucky to have such a beautiful girlfriend." Lauren blushed.

"Thank you." We both said.

"Well I'd better get to making dinner. What would you like?" She asked.

"Lauren do you want something specific?" I asked her.

She shook her head.

"Surprise us." I told Mrs. Walters. She smiled and nodded then went on to the kitchen.

"She's so cute, reminds me of my grandma." Lauren said.

"Yeah I'm lucky to have her."

"She thinks I'm your girlfriend."

"She should."

"You never asked me."

"I asked last time it's your turn." I smirked at Lauren as she blushed.

"Should I get you flowers or something?" She looked thoughtful for a moment.

"You could just ask..."

"Nope I can't. It has to be memorable."

I rolled my eyes and sat back down on the couch.

"You're difficult as hell."

Lauren laughed with a twinkle in her eye and sat on my lap, kissing my neck lightly as she wrapped her arm around it.

I bit back a laugh because it tickled. Lauren smirked up at me then bit my neck. I yelped and pulled away from her.

"That hurt." I pouted.

Lauren chuckled and apologized though it lacked sincerity.

I kissed her on the lips and tugged on her bottom lip with my teeth. Lauren inhaled sharply and dug her hand into my hair. I kissed her slowly, savoring the softness of her lips and the bliss of being in the moment with her. When I pulled away she blinked at me looking momentarily stunned before her eyes changed and desire flashed to the surface.

"Lauren....." I warned.

"I'm fine Cassie it's been a month." Lauren kissed me but I pulled away.

"I don't want to hurt you baby."

"You're not going to." She looked frustrated as she pushed away a few locs that had fallen into my face. "We don't have to use a strap on. I just want you."

I hesitated for moment.

Lauren got off of my lap her face contorting into a mixture of emotions.

"Is it Miyah?" She demanded.

"What??"

"Are you in love with her? Is that why you won't do stuff with me?" Her eyes glistened with tears that threatened to spill down her cheeks.

"No! Baby no no no" I stood up and tried to hug her.

"You don't want me anymore!" She pushed me away from her.

"That's not true and you know it." I told her.

"You haven't touched me in weeks." She broke into a sob.

"Lauren." I reached for her but she backed away.

"Cut it out. Come here."

"No!" She kept backing up and I followed. She bumped into the wall and looked up at me like a dear in headlights. I came up to her and she put her hands up in protest.

"If you don't want me anymore just say it Cassie."

"Lau-"

"Cause I don't want to waste my time playing games with you. Just let me know...."

"Lauren just shut up!! Jesus!!" I punched the wall beside me. "You think I would let you sell your house and move up here and do all this shit if I didn't want you??"

Her eyes widened as she looked at the wall where I'd hit it.

"Then why?" She whispered.

"Because." I cupped her face in my hand "You're so fragile and I keep hurting you...."

"No-"

"Yes I do. I hurt you when I said Miyahs name. I hurt you when I shoved you. I hurt you when I slept with Miyah." Pain flashed across Laurens face. "You were in that accident because Michelle was trying to stop you from calling me. I have the voice mail. You asked me why. You didn't deserve what I put you through."

Lauren touched my face, wiping away tears I hadn't noticed fall.

"I don't deserve you." I whispered.

"Cassie I've forgiven you for those things." Lauren wrapped her arms around my neck and held me there. I inhaled her scent, comforted by the familiar smell of jasmine and the Shea butter she wore.

"How?" I asked her. How could she possibly forgive me for the things I'd done, for betraying her. It kept me awake most nights.

"Because I love you. And when you love someone you don't let them get away."

I looked in her eyes then and saw that she meant it.

"I love you too."

I kissed her then. I snaked my arm around her waist and kissed her roughly letting my emotions pour into her mouth. She matched my sense of urgency, pulling me into her. I hitched her legs up around my waist and carried her to my room placing her gently on the side of the bed. I looked down at her and she peered up at me lustfully.

"Wait." She said breathlessly. She suddenly looked uncomfortable.

"What is it?"

"You didn't um.." She cleared her throat. "You know with Miyah..... In here."

My eyes widened at the realization of what she was asking.

"Nooo, we were at her house."

Lauren nodded then started kissing me again. I felt for the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up. She yanked it over her head and tossed it aside. I unhooked her bra and pulled it off. I caressed her boobs in my hand as she moaned softly.

"I missed this. You're so soft." I pushed her back and climbed on top of her as I kissed and licked all over her chest. She whimpered, and arched her back toward me.

"I love you you know that baby?" I murmured as I kissed down her stomach. I pulled down her leggings and underwear, tossing them aside before kissing her again.

"Let me know if I hurt you...." I said.

Lauren nodded and pushed my head down. I laughed to myself

"I'm serious baby if its too much l-"

Lauren glared at me, stopping me mid sentence. I bit her thigh and her face softened. I sucked on her soft skin leaving hickeys all over her thighs. I went up and started a trail of hickeys down her stomach and on her titties. She moaned and wriggled under me.

Lauren p.o.v.

Cassie looked down at my body looking relatively pleased with the hickeys she'd just given me. I didn't mind but I was horny and she was playing. I sat up and kissed her pausing to take her shirt off and pull her sports bra over her head. I pushed my boobs up against hers while I kissed her, my tongue slipping into her mouth and dancing with hers. I tugged down her basketball shorts then flipped us so that she was under me and I was sitting on her lap.

I kissed down her body leaving hickeys as she had done on me. She moaned softly and rubbed my hair. When I got to her thighs she stopped me and pulled me up into a kiss. I kissed her back and toyed with the band of her boy shorts. I tugged on them then lifted my hips up slightly she could pull them off. When she was done I sat back on her lap and kissed her while I slipped my hand down her waist. She moaned and tensed up for a moment before relaxing and going with it.

I worked my fingers in circles around her clit before sliding two inside. She moaned into my ear as I kissed her neck while I pumped my fingers inside of her.

Yesss Laurie

I smiled when she said my name. I pushes her back and went down on her flicking my tongue over her clot while my fingers stroked her g-spot quickly.

"Say my name."

Laurennn she moaned.

I shiver of pleasure ran down my spine, the way Cassie said my name turned me on immensely. I bit down on her clit and she cried out.

"Say it again..."

Ohhh fuck baby Lauren

I pulled my fingers out of her and rubbed on her clit while I sat up so that I could see her face. She whimpered in protest but pulled me into a kiss.

"I like when you're like this." I told her once she released me, "Like a tame lion."

Cassie raised an eyebrow before suddenly flipping us over and pinning my arms down. Her eyes were full of mischief and an amused smirk played on her lips.

"I can't be tamed." She maintained eye contact with me as she kissed my collarbone lightly then moved down my body. She parted my legs further.

"You're so fucking wet." She locked eyes with me again.

"You get off on trying to punk me out? Tryna tame me?" She cupped my pussy then pulled her hand away, it was covered in my juices. My breathing staggered under her intense gaze.

"Answer me." Her voice was dark but not menacing.

"I-I like affecting you, how you affect me." I managed to get out, my voice was barely above a whisper.

Cassie brought her fingers to her mouth and licked them.

"How do I affect you exactly?" She asked.

I felt myself flush. Cassie cupped my pussy again but this time slid two fingers inside me.

I moved my hips to guide her as she fingered me at a painstakingly slow pace.

Babyyy I pouted.

"Mhmm?"

Faster

"Ask nicely."

Please

Cassie sped up, skillfully stroking my g-spot and making me cum quickly. She waited until I had calmed down then began eating me out slowly. Her tongue swirled over my clit then she dipped it inside of me. She had pulled my legs over her shoulder and I gripped her hair as I guided her head. After a while my legs shook and I came in her mouth moaning her name and pulling her hair.

She sat up looking pretty pleased with herself.

"I love when you scream my name like that." Cassie was looking at me intensely again.

"You never told me how I affect you." She said.

"Don't you already know?" I countered.

"Humor me."

"You make me feel giddy, and flushed. Hot and bothered."

Cassie pulled me so that my legs were around her. I hid my wince as pain shot through my body.

"I like you hot and bothered." She said under her breath. She rubbed my thighs and I felt desire ignite in me again. Cassie began stroking my clit slowly with her thumb. I wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her. I tasted myself on her lips. Mmmm baby I moaned. I kissed Cassie's neck gently. Let's get the strap on I purred.

Cassie's stopped and started to pull away from me. I grabbed her hand and kept it there.

"No Lauren we talked about this."

I pouted, "I'm fine! You've already been rough with me it hasn't hurt at all." I lied.

Cassie looked like she was thinking about it.

Please baby fuck me I moaned into her ear.

She bit her lip. "Ok but the second it's too much you need to tell me."

I nodded.

"We need a safe word." She said.

I thought for a moment, "Mercedes."

Cassie nodded and got up going into her closet and coming back with a strap-on on. She got on the bed and kissed me as she lay me down.

"Still hot and bothered?" She asked.

I moved my hips in response. Cassie dipped her fingers into me.

"You're so wet for me baby." She positioned the strap on and slid inside of me. I gasped and clutched her arm.

"You ok?" She mumbled. I wrapped my legs around her encouraging her to go on. She moved slowly inching it inside of me.

Faster I encouraged her.

She picked up the pace as the slid the strap on in and out of me. I clawed at her back as her carefulness only made me want her to be rougher. I bucked my hips against hers.

"Baby I don't-"

"You're not hurting me! Please just ughhhh."

Cassie slammed the strap on into me mid sentence.

Againnn I moaned.

Cassie started fucking me how she normally would.

"You like that baby?" She asked me.

I could only manage to moan.

"Cum on my strap like a good girl."

Cassie was fucking me roughly and I'm pretty sure my nails had broken her skin but I didn't care.

Harder baby make me cum

Cassie started rubbing on my clit while she fucked me.

Ooohhh I'm gonna cum

"Look at me." Cassie held my face so that we made eye contact.

"Who's pussy is this baby?" She asked. I could feel my legs shaking as blood rushed to my core. Fuckkkkk baby it's all yourssss I moaned as I came biting down on Cassie's shoulder.

Cass rubbed my clit gently until I calmed down then slid out of me, taking off the strap on before laying beside me and kissing my forehead.

"I love you." She said softly.

I looked into her deep blue eyes and sighed. After all we'd been though how could I not love the beautiful mess in front of me. I knew things wouldn't be perfect for us, no couple was perfect, but I didn't care. As long as we had each other we could keep one another stable.

"Laurie?" Cassie looked at me with concern on her face. I leaned over and kissed her on the lips.

"I love you too baby."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

163K 3K 43
Let's go lesbians, let's go! All lovely ladies are included I'm not into danganronpa anymore so this book is finished. Thank you all for the continu...
126K 4.6K 29
It's not impossible to love a broken soul. But it takes a lot of time and patience. Inspired by : *. Take Me Home - Jess Glynne Alex is not your ordi...
1.7K 64 12
It started with a dare and leads to something more. Anna being the new popular student. Almost everyone either hates her, love her or want her. She...
22K 61 10
you know what you clicked so no reporting (i would prefer 14+ audience) Can you pls like and comment. Pls don't be a ghost reader oneshot chapters th...