armor [✓]

By _amnl__

Y/N L/N, a wanted killer. She has been a fugitive ever since she was 4. She has been a thief ever since, run... More

Chapter 1: Running
Chapter 2: Who are you?
Chapter 3: Alone
Chapter 4: Admirers
Chapter 5: Marriage?
Chapter 6: Acting Weird
Chapter 7: Trouble
Chapter 8: Welcomed?
Chapter 9: Phoenix Drop
Chapter 10: Water
Chapter 11: Saved?
Chapter 12: Hate
Chapter 14: Cursed
Chapter 15: Feeling Depressed
Chapter 16: Secrets
Chapter 17: Party
Chapter 18: Getting Some Truth
Chapter 19: Shadowed
Chapter 20: Finishing It
Chapter 21: News
Chapter 22: My Past
Chapter 23: I Want Her
Chapter 24: Talking
Chapter 25.20: This Battle
Chapter 25.40: This Battle
Chapter 25.60: This Battle
Chapter 25.80: This Battle
Chapter 26: This Battle
Book 2 Is Out!

Chapter 13: Into Her Mind

11.7K 332 73
By _amnl__

-=+=- The Key -=+=-

Y/n= Your Name
L/N= Last Name
T/N= Title Name
H/N= Horse Name
H/C= Hair Colour
E/C= Eye Colour
V/N= Village Name
F/C= Favourite Colour

~~~ That's all you really need to know right now, there will be more added later. :3 ~~~
(P.S. There will probably be mild swearing, so you have been WARNED!)

Y/N's P.O.V
I jolted up, beads of sweat dripped off the side of my face. I was breathing heavily. It was just a dream... I sighed. But the truth was, it wasn't. That was a while ago when I was 4. My parents abandoned me and I was to suffer alone. What I don't remember is why I killed my best friend's family. Nothing came to mind when I tried to think about it. Like it was torn from my brain, like it was a piece of paper being torn from a book. The one thing I knew that I killed Garroth's family. I know he's here. He lives in this village. But he doesn't remember me. That's probably better. If he knew who I was, he would be taking his anger out on me. Surely he remembers my name. I mean no one knows, but he was my best friend and I was naive and told him my name. Once I calmed down, I looked around. I'm at Lucinda's house... Again...? My eyes widened. I touched the top of my head and I felt the soft fabric. I sighed in relief. Good I still have my hood on... Then I heard the click of the door. The doorknob twisted and it opened, revealing a witch with orangey ginger hair. The witch was, Lucinda.

"Hello, The T/N." She said calmly. I nodded my salutations. "Are you feeling alright...?" I nodded. "Well there's a matter of business I need to ask you." I stayed silent but looked at her. She closed the door behind her and pulled a small brown chair beside the bed. She sat down and looked at me. "I know this is sudden, but have you ever associated with any shadows; like any shadow knights or some sort of shadow...?" I didn't move or say anything. "Please tell me. If you do, I will do everything I can to help you."

"I don't need your help. The only person who helps me, is myself." I said as I got out of the bed and walked out the door. I heard a cry from Lucinda pleading for me to come back. I just ran off. I didn't need to talk about some crap that didn't matter. If I knew what was wrong with me, I would already know to cure it. I may be a bad person but I'm a smart one. I spent my time studying different kinds of sicknesses and how to treat them, so if I ever get it I know how to take care of it myself. I walked out of her house and jumped on to the platforms formed as a bridge over the river. I started walking when a cry made me start to slightly walk faster. A few footsteps turned into many steps. I was being chased. A few of the footsteps grew louder. A hand grabbed for my wrist. I dodged and started to run. I didn't know why but I had to get away. I guess I didn't want to answer all the questions

"The T/N! Stop! We want to help!" Aphmau yelled.

"No one helps me but me!" I yelled back.

"Stop telling yourself that! You can't do everything yourself! Let people help you!"

"I can! And I will until the last breath I take!" Tears formed in my eyes. Tears...? It's been a while... But why now...? What made these people so special that allow me to show my emotions....? I held them in. So many people want to help me already and I don't need any more comfort. I ran faster and faster. So fast that I almost left a streak of F/C. They're catching up... I need to go faster... I tried to run some more, but my vision got hazier. Soon everything came to a blur. Then I tripped on a rock but fortunately someone caught me. My vision had gone worse so I couldn't tell who it was. I was about to pass out. Not again...

Lucinda's P.O.V
As The T/N made a run for it, Aphmau saw her.

"Aphmau! Stop her!" I called. She nodded and signaled her guards to come. The started to chase her and I followed. She needs to stop. She didn't get enough rest. If she goes on any more, she will faint and she might use up too much energy, which will lead to a 2 month coma. Then something bad happened that I couldn't afford. The T/N fainted and Dante caught her. I cursed.

"Dante take her back to my house!" I told him. He nodded and obeyed. When  we got to my house he dropped her on a bed and I went to work. If she won't listen in the real world then I must talk to her in her dreams. I found a potion and told Aphmau and the others what I was going to do.

"Let us come! We can help!" Aphmau pleaded.

"No. I can't afford that. With this many people I might not get any information. I can only take 2 others." I concluded.

"If that's what you say then take myself and Garroth." Aphmau said.  I nodded.

"If that's what you want." I poured the potion into three little cups.

"Dante. Laurance. Aaron. When  we drink this we will fall into a deep sleep. Make sure nothing happens to us or The T/N." They nodded.

"Hey why no me!?" Travis whined.

"You already know the answer to that." I said. I gave Aphmau and Garroth the potion and we all drank it. Here we go...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 51 18
[DISCONTINUED] This story was written by a 13 yo girl who just wanted to be like one of those girls in a romance novel so don't be surprised if the c...
7.8K 205 37
CONTENT CONTAINS : SELF HARM SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SUICIDE ATTEMPTS VIOLENCE TORTURE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOU'RE EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NO...
52.5K 1.3K 42
(Y/N)'s old village was taken over by people, no not even people, they were heartless beasts! They slaughtered all of of the villagers living in Daha...
61.8K 1.9K 12
In Phoenix Drop High, Garroth, Laurance, Dante, Katelyn, and (Name) are all sophomores. Travis, Vylad, Zane, Cadenza, Aphmau, Kawaii-Chan, and Nicole...