My World Without The Sun [COM...

By sianeesh

✘✘✘True love will always find a way✘✘✘ ✘✘✘A week of traveling through one's deepest paradise or sometimes als... More

Chapter 2 - Day 2 Meeting Strangers
Chapter 3 - Luckily I'm A Vampire!
Author's note
Chapter 4 - I'm So Mysterious
Chapter 5 - Day 3 Blood House, And Hey, That's Not A Hen
Chapter 6 - Another Girl, A New Story?
Chapter 7 - Day 4 Finding Henley Would Be Job
Chapter 8 - It's Never Late To Experience Change
Chapter 9 - Lost And Attacked? Or Never Lost?
Chapter 10 - Day 6 Michael's Hospitability Is On Point
A/N !!
Chapter 11 - Lucky Bastard
Chapter 12 - Are We Really Different?
Henley's POV
Chapter 14 - Daugther Of Zaurus ; Secrets Unfold
Chapter 15 - A Pace of Relief Is Ahead
Chapter 16 - My Kind Of Crafts Is Smokey
Special A/N
Chapter 17 - The Preparation
Chapter 18 - Turning
Chapter 19 - The Birth Of The Aged
Chapter 20 - Soiled To Caped
Chapter 21 - According By Chance
Chapter 22 - Histories Rewind
Michael & Leah's Love Story [flashbacks Part 1 / ...]
Chapter 24 - Visible but numb
Chapter 25 - Wish I Could Be Someone Else
The cast of My World Without the Sun [ Book 1]
a/n
[ bonus part ] Henley's Own Family
A/N

Chapter 23 - Tiny Ants

3 1 0
By sianeesh

Henley's POV

Man, I don't think I can fight with either one of those wolves. But I'll try for my masculinity.

Hours later, wearing lot of clothing, me and Leah decided to go at Aunt Melinda's house. Rebecca joined us. We got boxes of potions that are still usable from the fire. Some houses are almost turned into ashes, while the stores are all wrecked up. Some eople are scattered on the area. Some are dead and some are slightly moving. I didn't mind looking for George and Kevin that time. We head out back to the huge cave and labeled out the potions. Some potions just didn't have labels.

"Henley, tell me, what are you feeling right now?" Leah asked randomly.

"I'm.. Fine. Why? Is it about the vampire thing?" I said.

"Um, yeah. Are you feeling something? Like there's something transforming in your body?" She asked.

"Well, I think my D is getting..." I played her.

Leah just looked at me with her lovely but mad eyes. I just laughed it off.

We're giving potions to Rebecca's family. Potions for temporary sun walkers, simply healing potions, and speed growth potions for some kids. You know from chubby kids to working teens 😉

Minutes ago, I went to the forest to gather some woods to be used. Carrying the woods from the forest, I saw a kitty! How cute this little guy is!

*hissed*

Well shut up. I hate you now. I went back in the cave. I think it's getting near lunch. What are we going to eat??? Oh my god. They're all vampies. Yeah I'm one of them but not that a full one. Geez.

"Hi!" A teen approached me.

I placed down the branch pieces. And then I look at her. She seem pretty pretty.

"Hey." I said.

"I think you're cute." She shyly said.

"I think you're really true." I laughed. "Mind talking somewhere private?"

Ok, I'm not a pedophile. I just want to talk to her, ok? Ugh Henley shut up.

We went in the inner part of the cave. Where it's just us two hearing each other.

"So, I think you like the girl, am I right?" She asked as we sat on the GROUND

"Huh? Whose girl?" I asked her.

"You know the princess? The girl named Leah. You two looked... Not for each other." She said.

"What are you trying to say, little girl?" I laughed.

"I think I love you already." She said with her face so serious.

I stopped myself. What? Fucking what? Pshhh... I... Ugh. She's a vampire, maybe she older enough? Know what I mean?

She leaned forward slowly as she she looks on my lips. She take a few sighs. She looked so delighted. She closed her eyes as she got near.

For a second, I thought that. If she's a teen, she's a teen no matter what. I touched her rosy cheeks and asked,

"When did you met me, little girl?"

She opened up her and smiled. With her green eyes looking at me, she answered, "A long time ago."

"What? How?" I asked.

"I always look at you secretly ever since. When you're outside, at your house or even kissing other women in a store. I knew you first before Leah."

"You're just kidding, right?" I laughed. "A long time ago? Really? Oh, you're really cute."

I stand up then she quickly grabbed my wrist.

"I don't lie. If I ever did, I might sore my heart and bleed. A witch guy cursed me since I was born. So most of the time, I just shut my mouth." She said.

She stand up as she hold my hand instead of my wrist.

"I'm not lying. I just really want you to know." She slightly tilt her head. "I... I want you to kiss me like what you would do to a pretty lady."

"I don't think that this is a good idea." I told her.

"Just a try?" She said.

I looked away. She just kept her hand with mine. Her skin, so soft.

"I thought that I would finally experience your kiss when this day come. Guess it's just a daydream." She said. "I think my brother is looking for me now... Bye."

She let go of my hand. I just let her go a few steps then I grabbed her onto my arms. I hope this isn't bad. I leaned onto her and kissed her with love. I've never kissed a girl with love. After 2 minutes at least, I opened my eyes. She's just enjoying the kiss with her eyes closed. I smiled and stopped. I loosen my hold on her.

"Just a try, right?" I told her. "Now, I'll just back on my things to do."

I left her and went back to Leah. Man, what I've done? That is crazy. She's a minor, dude?! Ugh. That isn't right.

"Henley, where have you been? Here, this is a blood control potion." Leah told me.

I brushed my hair as I got the potion. Michael went near us and took out some potions from the box.

"Man, aren't we going to eat?" I asked them.

"Uh, Henley. Can you look for Venaira?" Rebecca asked me.

"What does she looked like?" I asked her.

"Um, she had Green eyes and a long brown hair." She said.

"Ok, I'll find her." I said.

I went back into the inner cave. She's is still there. Smiling. Weird.

"Hey, uh... Venaira." I told her.

"You know my name?" She asked with her green eyes widely opened.

"Rebecca's looking for you, little girl." I said.

She walked a few steps away from me to the mouth of the cave, she stopped.

"So you like kissing little girls too, eh?" She laughed then she continued walking.

Ugh, man.

Leah's POV

My senses were. From being a lifeless being, I've experience things that a normal human does, at least. Like hearing things normally. Now my powerful senses is back, it makes me a little bit uncomfortable when I hear Michael's heart beat whenever he came near me. It makes me sweat and feel something hot inside me.

*3:36 pm*

I've talk to Rebecca's dad about the plan. I've noticed that they're calling Michael as "Prince Lothario". Seems familiar.

It's just a few hours before we get prepared. Rebecca knew the wolves new lair. They're at the Grantdid's cave. Which Henley have been tortured days ago. It's somewhere a little far. They're not interested to the Main Vill so they just left it like that. They're really rude.

The woods that Henley have gathered earlier are already made into torches and some are sharpen to have pointy ends. Honestly, I don't want to have a bloody war against the werewolves. This is Michael's plan.

My heart beats faster when Michael went near me. He and other men went to his farm to get some animals. They're now distributing lifeless chickens and pigs.

"Leah." He handed me one.

"Thanks." I said to him. He's almost going away when I called him.

"Is there a problem?" He asked.

"Um, do we really need to do this?" I asked.

"Of course." He answered.

"Why?" I asked him. "Does it really need to kill someone for this?"

"Leah. This is the action for our freedom." He said. "We are not a toy for the werewolves to end like this. Those things are enough."

He said and then he left. He's too busy talking to the elders for the exact things to do about the plan.

"Leah," Henley trapped me on my shoulder. "Um, aren't we supposed to cook this first?" He asked as he shows me a dead chicken.

"Just deal with it." Michael answered him.

They looked at each other like they'll be fighting anytime.

"Hey." A young girl held Henley's hand and took him away.

"Pedophile, ass." Michael murmured.

"Michael,"

"Leah, can we talk?" He asked.

We went out the cave. Not that far.

"Leah, can we talk about..." Michael asked.

"What is it? About...?" I answered.

Michael hold onto his head for awhile.

"Are you ok? Um, Michael?" I asked him.

"You know, us, a long time ago? I remember almost everything." He said.

He looks so happy. He's starry eyes looking straight into me.

"I love you." He said.

"I... I love you too, Michael. But I don't remember anything about what you're saying 'a long time ago'." I told him.

He hold my shoulders and concentrated at me for a moment. I looked at him as he stared at me.

"She will never remember anything about you, Prince Lothario." Rebecca told him.

What is she talking about? I looked at her. Michael released me.

"What?" He said.

"A curse is a curse. Yours isn't broken yet, it will never be. All that happened have just made you feel even more lost."

"Well at least we can start together again." Michael told me.

Rebecca just walked away.

"What curse?" I asked him.

"Don't mind it." He said as he hugged me tightly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.8K 4.4K 61
*Book 2 of the Destined Series* The clock is ticking for Ryleigh. Duty calls, and she knows she has to leave her mate and new-found friends to return...
976K 40.5K 35
Copyrighted 2020 **Book 1 in the Darkness Series!** **Completed!** *Under construction* There was a creature locked away miles beneath the ston...
1.9K 394 55
Unedited version. Heart ache, Love, Friendship and betrayal. Nadine lived a life with fantasy in her mind. She loved to read books and her life was g...
140K 1.8K 30
DARK ROMANCE - A dark game forces Zee, a reckless young woman into contacting the guy who took her virginity and begging him to marry her, but she ne...