SHE'S/I'M DIFFERENT (Kuroko n...

By Trufflerabbit13

Kuroko Koyuki was very much similar and different to her cousin Kuroko Tetsuya. They both had a burning passi... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1: Meeting the Cousin Rewritten
Chapter 2: She's back Rewritten
Chapter 3: She's Rather Popular Rewritten
Chapter 4: Scrambled Eggs Rewritten
Reunion Chapter 5 Rewritten
CHAPTER 6 FIRST KISS Rewritten
CHAPTER 7: P-PERVERT?! Rewritten
CHAPTER 8: British Accent Rewritten
CHAPTER 9 "We play." Rewritten
CHAPTER 10 "YOU TRAITORS!!!!" Rewritten
CHAPTER 12 Results and Dinner rewritten
CHAPTER 13 BET rewrittened
A/N
CHAPTER 14 Loophole REWRITTEN
A/N
CHAPTER 15 Girl's Day rewritten
CHAPTER 16 Empress's Eye rewritten
CHAPTER 17 edited
CHAPTER 18 edited
CHAPTER 19 edited
CHAPTER 20 edited
CHAPTER 21 edited
CHAPTER 22 edited
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER .......
CHAPTER 27
A/N
SHE'S/I'M DIFFERENT!?
QUESTION AND ANSWERS!!!!
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
SPECIAL CHAPTER
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
CHAPTER 39
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

CHAPTER 11 Basketball at the beach! Rewritten

31.5K 786 182
By Trufflerabbit13

WARNING THE BOOK IS UNDER A REVIEW!!!!! READ AHEAD ON YOUR OWN RISK

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

"Dude, the waters really warm!" Takao yelled as he eagerly jumped in.

All of the teams stared at the Shutoku player as he splashed around in the water.

"The girls aren't here yet," Teppei stated as he pulled his shirt off leaving him in trunks. All the other males followed his lead and got into their trunks as they prepared to get in the water.

MEAN TIME

"OMG, YOU LOOK SO CUTE!" The two girls squealed as they stared at the blushing teen.

BACK AT THE BEACH

"This. Is. Awesome!" Koganei cheered as he jumped into the water, Mitobe nodding in agreement.

"Oh look Momoi-chan! They're already here!"

All the males looked behind and stared at the two girls in two piece swim suits. Almost everyone except the GoM members got a nose bleed looking at the two in bikinis. Well at least after looking at the pink haired busty female.

Kuroko quickly stood up and walked towards Momoi who was squealing in delight.

"Where is Yuki-chan?" He question worrying about his cousin.

Momoi and Riko grinned widely, "She's right here!" They exclaimed as they pulled something in front of the.

Everyone's mouth dropped to the ground and got a huge nose bleed, excluding Akashi and Kuroko.

Kuroko's eyes widen while his mouth dropped open uncharacteristically as he gapped at his cousin, while Akashi's face grew pink and his eyes widen slightly.

Koyuki covered her chest as she tried to escape the eyes of all the males. Even though she is small in height and body her chest was actually large, a size of E 34, not much different from Momoi.

She was wearing a red bikini with frills with white polka dots, and a matching skirt bottom with frills. It contrasted well with her light pale skin.

Her magenta eyelashes which she usually never touched, were curled and clear mascara was applied. On her naturally red lips were a hint of strawberry lip gloss. And her hair was tied in two twin tails that were curled.

"D-Don't look at me!" Koyuki squealed making everyone else get a heavier bloody nose.

"Y-Yuki-chan, what happened to you!" Kuroko stuttered as he stared at his blushing cousin.

Koyuki glared at the two girls looking sheepish, "What happened? They happened!"

"Oh, stop, you look fine!" Riko chirped as she dragged the blushing girl up to her feet.

Momoi nodded in agreement, "Yeah, you even have boobs that are as big as mine!" Koyuki blushed at that statement before walking up to a bag Kuroko brought.

"Tet-chan, do you still have Sei-kun's jacket?" Koyuki questioned as she went though the bag.

As she saw the white and blue jacket she looked at the Rakuzan captain sheepishly.

"I was planning on giving it back today but can I borrow it for a little while?" She begged as she walked up to Akashi who was frozen in place.

"Hey, I never noticed until now but that girl actually has huge boobs," the males whispered to each other while eyeing Koyuki who was starting to slip on the jacket.

"Shut up," Aomine growled as he glared at the male making them shudder in fear.

Imayoshi watched the tanned teen in amusement, his usual creepy smile on his face. 'He's so obvious' he thought chuckling.

Koyuki then looked around with a slight glare, "What are you all looking at? Scram!" She snapped pouting cutely. All the males blushed but looked away, going back to what they were doing earlier.

A light pink blush on the magentanette slowly faded as she sat under a shade of a palm tree.

KOYUKI P.O.V

Feeling extremely flustered, I sat in the shade makings sure the large jacket was securely covering my body.

I slowly looked down at my body with a frown.

"So revealing," I muttered to myself before I pulled on the collar to hide the little cleavage that were showing.

"We heard you yelling from the first floor," a stoic voice said making me look up.

I stayed silent though moved my glare at the unmatched eyes.

Sei-kun glared back at me before sitting down, "Don't glare at me."

I openly glared at him, "Why can't I?" I argue.

Sei-kun's eyed harden and looked at me, "Since I always w-"

"Nuh-unh, ah! You can't say that since I won against you!"

"No, my command is always absolute."

I cross my arms and look at him, "No it's not."

"Yes, it is."

"No!"

"Yes."

"Nooo!!"

"Yes."

"Nooooooo!!!"

"Yes, it is, why are we even doing something so childish?"

"Because you said everything you do is absolute. But you can't command me since I won against you before. And you should be feeling ashamed for not helping me when I was screaming for help!" I blabbered as I gripped my hair in frustration.

He raised an eyebrow at me and looked at me with a bored expression.

I growled lowly, "No you're not,"

He looked at me, annoyance obviously present in his eyes, "Are you starting this again?"

I continued to glare at him but smiled, "No, I just didn't want you ending the argument, you did change the topic with a question."

The red haired teen rolled his unmatched eyes as he sat next to me.

I looked away from him and watched Koganei-senpai slip and fall in the water continuously. All of my teammates were laughing at the second year's actions as they joined him the water.

"You're not going to join them?" Sei-kun broke the silence still looking at my teammates curiously.

I continued to stare at my laughing friends, "Maybe later, right now I'll just enjoy watching them have fun."

Sei-kun uncharacteristically snorted making me look at him curiously.

"You sound like a old woman, just go swim."

"Nuh unh, I don't wanna,"

"Go swim."

"No!"

"Go."

"Nooo!!!"

"Go. Swim."

"N-IYAAAAAAAAA!!! Sei-kun! Let me go!" I screamed as he threw me over his shoulders. I was actually shocked that he was able to pick me up, he was taller then me but he was pretty short compared to all the other GoM members.

"My orders are absolute, if I told you to go swim you will go swim," with that he carried me to the shore. I wiggled on his shoulder trying to escape his grasp but failed.

"Sei-kun!!!" I whined and I started to hit his back but frowned as it made no damage, pure muscle. Curse muscles.

"Wow, I've never seen Sei-chan like that!" A guy with pretty long hair commented as he watched us.

"Hey~ I could use some help!" I called to the teen, he just gave me a smile with gentle looking eyes.

"Sorry my lady, I can't go against my Captain!"

I frowned, so he was from Rakuzan, I needed to start remembering names.

I stopped struggling and went limp, but secretly grabbing tightly on his shirt, making up a plan.

I noticed that Tet-chan was watching with all of our friends so I sent them a wink, giving them a smug smile.

"Sei-kun! Please stop?" I begged quietly. He ignored me and before long, he reached the shore with his long strides. I groaned and buried my head in his broad back.

Feeling how the moving stopped, I held my breath waiting for him to plunge me in the water. As soon as he let me go, I yanked as hard as I could on his shirt bring him down with me.

As the lukewarm covered my head, I felt a strong arm grip my waist, bringing me out of the water.

I looked up sheepishly at the furious looking teen.

"Hi! You look a bit wet," I commented with a cheeky grin. I slyly wrap my arm around him in a hug.

"Koyuki."

"Sorry Seijuro, but bye!"

I quickly pushed him away, slipping out of his arms before making him fall back to the water. With a delighted laugh, I swim away and run out of the water. Smiling cheekily, I run to Tet-chan and hide behind him.

"He's going to kill me!" I squealed as I twisted my hair to take out the excessive water.

At the corner of my eyes I saw Dai-kun and Ki-chan laughing as they watched the red head walk out of the water.

I shudder in fear as I see the dangerous gleam in the unmatched eyes, crap I'm dead.

"KKKKKKOOOOOOYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUKKKKKKIIIIIIIIII...."

"Shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot!" I chant running into the female restroom. The image of Sei-kun glaring at me made a shudder go down my back.

"Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap!" I hissed running into a stall. I quickly shut the seat of the toilet and sit on it lifting up my feet.

Wait, not a safe place....

I quickly run out of the stall searching for a place to hide or exit, I squeal in delight when I see another exit.

I slam the door open with a smirk and run out taking a quick left where everyone was hanging out at.

I was mentally cheering that Sei-kun wasn't chasing me, "OOF!"

The sudden crash into something sent me onto my butt and I wince at the impact.

"Huh?"

I look up and see a group of males who looked like high schoolers.

"Well, well, what do we have here?" The guy with bright orange hair who I apparently bumped into said with a sly smile.

I frown and get up, "Sorry, I need to go," I quickly excuse myself and tried to walk away but the guy grabbed my upper arms yanking harshly.

"Woah, wait. Where does a cutie like you think you're going?" He awfully flirted making the frown in my face grow.

I try to pry his hand off my arm but his grip was pretty tight, "Please let go, I have friends I need to meet up with."

One of the guys at the back came forward with a smirk.

"Why don't you just ditch your friend and come play with us?"

I glare at him and pull my arm.

"Please let go, I need to meet up with my friends," I repeat, I quickly scan the group. Six guys VS one girl, obviously no winning.

"Hmm, I don't see any of your friends, you should just come with us, it'll be our treat," the orange haired guy who was holding my arm suggested as he started to drag me.

"Where do you think your taking her?" A familiar voice asked, his voice filled with anger and power.

"S-Sei-kun!"

The familiar red head was standing there in trunks, crossing his arms over his chest.

The guys who were holding me looked at each other before laughing.

"Is this your friend, psh he's small!"

"He's not the only friend," another voice said making everyone's attention go to the owner of the voice.

"Dai-kun! Ah, Ki-chan, Mido-kun, Mu-chan!" I exclaim seeing the colorful colored haired teens looking viciously at my harasser.

"Please let go of my cousin," a hand grabbed my capture's hand, taking it off my arm.

"Tet-chan!" I smile at the pale boy and look around to see Tai-chan pull me away from the scene.

"Tai-chan! You're here too!" I exclaimed. Tai-chan looked at me angrily, smacking me on the head.

"Owww!" I whined.

"What do you think you're doing idiot! Are you trying to cause trouble!"

I mumble a complain but grasp a piece of his shirt, hiding in his shadow.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and look up to see a stern looking Teppei-senpai. His usual carefree smile was replaced with scowl, his eyebrows bunched up together. Next to him stood Hyuga-senpai who looked furious, a clear irk mark on his forehead.

"Huh, who are you punks, touching our cute kouhai with your dirty hands," he snared obviously in clutch mode.

"Hn, fuck off," the first guy sneered as he took a threatening step towards Hyuga-senpai and Sei-kun.

I felt my blood run cold worried for their safety. I suddenly saw the basketball rolling on the ground next to the guy who grabbed me.

I slowly walked to the ball, picking it up. I looked up seeing the guy glaring at Sei-kun taking another threatening step towards him.

Without thinking, I threw the basketball at the guy. He somehow saw it coming and caught it in his hand.

He twirled the basketball with his finger, obviously experienced with the sport.

"What was that for cupcake?" The guy asked a sly smirk on his face.

I scoffed and placed my hands on my hip, "If you're going to fight, do it with basketball, since you seem experienced with it," I suggest, "You have six members and we have enough members," I eyed all the six teams, yeah, obviously we have more than six people. More like fourty people.

"Basketball?" The guy scoffed, "You think you can beat us?" I rolled my eyes eyeing all the guys on his side.

I'm not going to lie, they all looked pretty in shape.

"Yeah, with no problem, we'll whoop your ass," I hissed glaring at him.

Another smirk appeared on his face making me frown, "If we win you and the other two girls are going on a date with us," he pointed to Satsu-chan and Riko-senpai who was quietly watching from behind.

"Wait, Kiri, the brunette too?" One of the guys out of the five asked eyeing Riko senpai, "She's not as attractive as those two and she has no tits," he whispered. I paled lightly and looked back slowly.

Satsu-chan was giving Riko-senpai a sly amused look, eyeing the brunette's chest area and looking back at her own, obviously comparing them. Riko-senpai on the other hand was red to her ears, her hands ball into a fist as she shook with anger. I saw all of my teammates slowly take a step away from the young coach, fearing for their own life.

"Kuroko, Kagami, you're playing, crush them," she slowly said with a bright forced smile on her face. The two paled and nodded fiercely.

The guy I assumed as 'Kiri' coughed lightly, "We'll give you an advantage, you can have seven members on your team," I glared at him, he's underestimating us too much.

"I'm playing!" I call and step forward. Kiri and his group of guys stared at me in surprise.

"You're not playing, you're a girl," one of his friends stated making my eyes widen.

"Now he's being sexist," I growled making Tai-chan look at me amused, "Fine, but I'm choosing who's going to play," I stated, "Everyone come over here."

I walked away from Kiri and his gang, dragging along all the six teams. I eyed the five other boys in Kiri's team, they all had a confident aura around them, arrogant and cocky.

I looked back at my group of tall guys.

"Ok, I just want to tell you, you're all awesome in different ways so don't be offended if I don't pick you. Those idiots over there piss me off," I mutter the last part under my breath, "I want to crush those guys so I'm picking the guys who know how to play with each other," everyone suddenly sighed.

"Yu-chan we already know who you'll pick," I raised my eyebrow at the guy who Mido-kun always hangs out with, I think his name was Takao.

"Yu-chan?" I question looking at the ravenette. He shrugged sheepishly.

"I think it suits you," he simply said.

I nodded and smiled, "I like it," I complement making him smile, "Anyways," I go back into topic, "Tet-chan and Tai-chan are obviously playing since coach wants them to play," the two boys nod and walk towards me.

I then eye the last five members, "Sei-kun, Mu-chan, Dai-kun, Ki-chan, and Mido-kun," I finish.

The other guys scoffed, "Well that was pretty obvious," I shrug sheepishly with a smile.

"Crush them, I don't want to go on a date with somebody like them," I smile, I give them a light warning, "Oh, and watch out with the Kiri guy, he seems to have pretty strong lower body."

Everybody except Riko-senpai looked at me quizily, "Yuki-chan you noticed!" Riko-senpai exclaimed looking at me surprised.

I shrug, "Yeah, the other guys are rather balanced over all, but the Kiri guy has a similar strength like Tai-chan I believe."

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

"Heh, you have a colorful bunch," Kiri muttered as he tied his semi long orange hair.

"Have you seen yourself in the mirror, we aren't the only one," Koyuki commented as she crossed her arms, standing boldly in middle of a public court next to the beach.

Kiri shrugged before cracking his neck and back.

Koyuki rolled her magenta eyes before picking up the basketball raising it over her head.

"I'm starting the ti-"

"Yuki-chan, I think I should do the tip off," Teppei suggested  as he took the ball out of the smaller girl's hand.

"Wha-? Why?" The magentanette whined as she pouted lightly.

Teppei rubbed his head a bit nervously, "Weeelll, since you're smaller than all the guys we don't want you to get crushed by the players..." Koyuki frowned at this but complied, and dejectedly walked over to where Riko and Momoi were sitting.

The three girls huddled closely together as they watched the two teams walk to the center.

"The other teams numbers are actually pretty good, they're in shape," Riko muttered loud enough so the two other girls could hear.

Momoi and Koyuki nodded in agreement as they watched Kagami and Kiri step towards Kiyoshi.

"Looks like those two were chosen to do the tip off," Momoi stated as she propped her chin her in hand, "Who do you think is getting the ball?"

"Tai-chan will, he has stronger legs then the Kiri guy but it don't think he'll back down without a fight," Koyuki simply stated.

An awkward silence between the girls made all the males around them uneasy.

"You know," Riko broke the silence, "I feel extremely awkward right now."

Momoi and Koyuki cocked their head to the side in confusion.

"We're the only ones who aren't covered," Riko muttered. All three girls looked down their body seeing a bikini.

A red blush formed on Koyuki's face as she wrapped her arms around her body.

"W-what?!" She stuttered.

Momoi shrugged and continued to observe the two player on the court who were glaring at each other. She was't insecure of her body, she had nothing to hide.

"Everyone grabbed their shirt before running here," Momoi explained as she pointed to all the males.

The three of them sighed and looked down.

"I want clothes or something to cover myself," they said together.

Hyuga who was listening to their conversation hesitantly shook off his Seirin jacket and threw it over his coach's head.

"H-Here, use i-it," he stuttered, a faint blush appearing on his cheeks.

Riko's heart skipped up a beat before she pulled on the large jacket on with a blush growing on her face.

'Awww!' Koyuki and Momoi thought as they watched the two blushing teens.

Momoi then looked at the tall tanned teen in the court, "Neeee, Aomineee-kuuunnn! Can I borrow your jacket if your taking it off?" She asked.

"Haaa? Why mine?" Aomine asked rather rudely.

Momoi pouted and put her hand out, "Choudai! (Give me!)"

Aomine groaned but obediently gave the busty pink haired female his jacket, "Don't get a dirty," he warned.

The Tōō basketball manager ignore her childhood friend's warning and slipped on her jacket and sat next to the happy looking brunette.

Koyuki frowned and searched for someone who'll let her borrow their jacket. Her eyes caught Koganei who was standing next to Mitobe. She noticed how he had a shirt and a jacket on.

Bounding over to him she looked up at him, "Koganei-senpai! Since you already have a shirt can I borrow your jacket?" She asked looking a bit desperate, she was like a sore thumb sitting next to the two other girls when they were both wearing jackets.

Koganei slightly blushed and gave a small nod, giving the smaller girl his jacket which she happily took with a squeal.

"Thank you senpai!" She thanked and hugged the cat like boy before going back to the two other girls.

By this time Koganei was half dead, his face completely red from his female teammate's hug.

'Her boobs!' All the males thought as Koganei dropped dead onto the ground with a trickle of blood running down his nose. Mitobe caught his friend and shook him in panic.

The oblivious Seirin female basketball player happy tugged the hem of the jacket covering her hands, not noticing the evil glare all the GOM members were giving the passed out second year.

"W-Well, let's start!" Teppei yelled as he raised the ball, "Are you ready?" The orange and red haired teen both nodded their heads crouching down.

"3 2 1 GO!" The ball flew into the air as the two player jumped up to reach it.

A/N

Hello my lovely readers!

Yay a new chappie! Hope you like it!

So to give you all a good news I think I'll be updating on Thursday because it is a special day! Wooohooooo!!! So please wait for that chappie!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 236 12
On your 2nd year anniversary of dating Kuroko Tetsuya, he finally decided to introduce you to his teammates and the Generation of Miracles as his gir...
83.1K 1.5K 61
MY VERY FIRST ONE SHOTS + WHAT IFS COLLECTION..!! The miracles are major hits when it comes to basketball but, can they handle, LOVE?! Get ready to...
69.2K 2.5K 100
A Kuroko no basuke fanfic. Teiko's basketball #2. The basketball club is back! This time with new faces, more drama and all the former craziness. Wil...
78 0 4
Fan-fiction set in the timeframe after the last episode of Kuroko's basketball. Disclaimer: I do not own the art used for the cover photo, or the ori...