Becca's Life (Louis Tomlinson...

بواسطة Wonderland_Angel

Rebecca is 18 years old. She had to move with her mother and her little brother to London. She left everythin... المزيد

Chapter1
Chapter2
Chapter3
Chapter4
Chapter5
Chapter7
Chapter8
Chapter9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's Note (PLEASE READ)
Chapter 21:Epilogue

Chapter6

207 2 0
بواسطة Wonderland_Angel

Hey guys sorry for uploading slow but I was on holidays so I couldn't update :/ School is coming but I will still update hopefully :)) I will try to update a new part in a week.

I hope you like my story so far! A friendly reminder that this is my first story that I am writing so sorry if I have bad English or bad story. Comment what you think though :))

Chapter Six :

 Becca's pov: 

When I arrived at school I sat on a bench outside because I arrived a little bit early. It was my first detention in this school so I wasn’t so sure what time I needed to be here. I was playing a game on my mobile phone that I really like while the time passes. A car stopped near me and I didn’t see who it was because the glass was tinted. I thought it was some perv checking me out, so I didn’t care and kept playing. A voice came through the glass and when I looked to see who it was, it was Louis.

‘’What are you doing here? Are you stalking me now?'' Louis told me with a smile on his face when he saw me.

‘’I’m not stalking you. I have a detention’’ I sad with a sad face.

‘’don’t be sad you will have a company’’ he said smiling at me.

‘’Yeah right…and who is it? I said.

‘’Me’’ he said laughing.

‘’you have a detention?’’ I told him confused.

‘’yep!’’

Then he went to park his car in the parking. I followed him there and when he was getting out of the car I asked him ‘’How did you get a detention?’’

‘’The head teacher gave it to me, she saw me when we left that small room’’ he said smiling.

‘’Haha then I was lucky’’ I said.

‘’Then why are you here if you are lucky… why you have a detention?'' He said looking at me like he was going to laugh.

‘’I told the teacher that I lost the map school to see where are the classes and she gave me a detention’’ I said smiling.

Why does he look so cute? And he smell good … I was staring at him like a child who wants candy on Halloween.

‘’Why are you looking at me that way? Do I look hot?’’ he said smirking

‘’What? Come on let’s go!’’ I was shocked what he said to me.

Louis’s pov:

She likes me I know that she does I mean look at her when she smile at me and the way she look at me.

She smells so good the smell is like a sweet.‘’You look nice’’ I couldn’t keep away from saying that, she did look nice and I was telling her the truth.  ‘’Thanks, you look great yourself’’ she said.

‘’Do you have plans after the detention?”

‘’I don’t know exactly but I need to go home after the detention because my mum would be waiting for me’’ she told me.

‘’Okay’’ I told her.

It’s weird I thought that she likes me. I was asking her out but maybe she didn’t understand me, she looks so innocent.

‘’Maybe next time’’ I told her to see if she did understood me.

‘’Maybe’’ she told me while she smiled.

Her smile is so pretty and yeah she understand that I was asking her out, I hope. But I really want to hang out with her, she seems fun. 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

856K 19.5K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
1M 39.8K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
993K 61.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...