Turn of Events

Por KimmieA

Arianna Smith was the most unpopular girl in her school. No one talked to her, no one noticed her, very fat a... Más

Turn of Events - Chapter 1
Turn of Events - Chapter 2
Turn of Events - Chapter 3
Turn of Events - Chapter 4
Turn of Events - Chapter 6
Turn of Events - Chapter 7
Turn of Events - Chapter 8
Turn of Events - Chapter 9
Turn of Events - Chapter 10
Turn of Events - Chapter 11
Turn of Events - Chapter 12
Turn of Events - Chapter 13
Turn of Events - Chapter 14
Turn of Events - Chapter 15
Turn of Events - Chapter 16
Turn of Events - Chapter 17
Turn of Events - Chapter 18
Turn of Events - Chapter 19
Turn of Events - Chapter 20
Turn of Events - Chapter 21
Turn of Events - Chapter 22
Turn of Events - Chapter 23
Turn of Events - Chapter 24
Turn of Events - Chapter 25

Turn of Events - Chapter 5

337 17 2
Por KimmieA

CHAPTER 5

Everything was all going according to plan. My outfit was ready, my hair was done, now all that was left to do was to wait for Skye to show up then we go over to her house.

I never thought that this day would actually come. The day Tyler asked me out on a date. Well he said it wasn’t a date but I really don’t care, just happy that my dream actually became a reality.

I sat down and watched some TV, then after a half hour or so, Skye came rushing into my living room.

“C’mon babe, we’re going to be late. You know how I like to take my time getting ready.”

“Ok then. Let me get my stuff then I’ll tell my mum I’m sleeping over.” I was already rushing up stairs when I was saying this. I quickly dashed into my room only to find that SCRUFFY(my dog) Had peed all over my costume.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah” I let out a shriek. “This cannot be happening… no..no..noooo.”

A muffled grown from downstairs was followed by stomping stilettos on the wooden stairs.

“What the hell are you screaming fo-“ The look on her face said it all. It was way worse than I thought.

“Dude. What the hell are you gonna do? I would lend you my clothes but they don’t fit. Do you have anything else?”

I sighed.

“The only thing I have is that stupid gypsy dress! I fucking hate it. I wish I burnt it long time ago. I wear that shit every year. I thought that this year would be different. “ I sank to the floor. “It’s all ruined Skye. My date is ruined. It was supposed to be perfect.”

She sank down to the floor along with me, pulling a face along with me.

“Hey…Don’t cry. You can still wear the gypsy dress. There’ll be plenty other parties this summer I promise you. C’mon. Get up. Get your dress and we’ll go. It’ll still be as fun.” She stood up, straightened her skirt out then lifted me up.

* * *

An hour later we were in Skye’s car heading for the party. She had on a sexy nurse costume and slicked on some red lipstick when we arrived at the gate.

“You ready for Tyler?” She beamed.

“Yeah. I hope this goes well. Really bummed that I couldn’t wear my other outfit though. It would have been great for the last party before summer starts.” I sigh.

She gave me a sympathetic smile then headed through the driveway.

Once we entered the house there was music blasting from every corner in the room. 2 Djs were stuffed in one corner of the room while the house was filled with crazy teens everywhere. Confetti and strings dressed the chandeliers and a kaleidoscope of laser beam  lights illuminated the faces of young high spirited faces.

We walked across the room to find Michael and Tyler standing by the snacks table having a good laugh.

Well, there he is. I guess it’s time….

As we approached, I could feel my tummy in knots, and as usual, Tyler was dressed as a lifeguard. (The reason being he wants to show off his body.) While Michael on the other hand was dressed as man who got hit by a car. His outfit included ripped clothes, scars and blood everywhere, obviously corresponding with Skye’s outfit.

After a few minutes the air was thick with conversation… and an hour later, people had found their way from the grand dance floor to the garden outside where some games were going on. The only people left in the house obviously wanted to hook up and so they stayed behind, lingering.

The four of us followed the crowd out into the garden. Before we could reach there, Tyler pulled me aside and said he wanted to talk. I took his hand and we walked outside.

* * *

DARREN’s POV:

“Yeah… so then I totally went up to him and slapped him. I don’t even know why he was looking at me. So then my girls and I totally shunned him and walked away… Babe? Are you jealous?”  Leona droned on and on…

“Yes Leona. I’m super jealous.” I replied blankly.

“Are you going to beat him up for staring at me babe?” She persists.

I hope she knows that I’m not even paying attention to her. We rarely even have a proper relationship. When I want to hang out with her I have to hang out with the whole group. Perfect. We never get alone time, and that’s probably the reason we haven’t even gotten to second base, but though she keeps telling her friends how we’re so intimate. I fucking hate it.

I wish I could get Skye. She’s perfect. I have to make her mine. That’s a plan. And it has to happen tonight. I’ll stage the whole thing. Perfect.

I was interrupted from my train of thought by an annoying tapping on my shoulders. I turn around to see Leona still impatiently waiting for an answer. I quickly reply with a sigh.

 “If that’s what you want Leona” Satisfied, she smiled and continued talking to her girls.

Walking over to the balcony I notice small groups of people casually still dancing and talking. Then I notice her!  As usual she was looking perfect. Look at her hourglass figure. Any girl at this party would kill for her body. From her slim legs, to her oh so sexy round soft ass, then her slim waist and her full-size supple breasts then of course her oh so perfect face, with her sexy bed eyes, soft lips, and her silky blonde hair. She is simply gorgeous.

Around her, were the usual suspects. Tyler, Michael and what’s her name.. Adrianna? Arianna?

Anyways. I needed to get her alone, and I needed to do that fast.

Wait a second… Did Tyler just leave with Arianna? Never mind that…

SKYE’s POV:

“Well this is interesting… Dontcha think?” I spoke as we stood awkwardly among horny teenagers. “ Hey, wanna go inside and do the nasty?” I winked at him.

“Not really. I’m kind of tired. Can we go sit down on those chairs?” He replied.

BORE.BORE.BORE. He has such a big talk and yet when it comes down to it he always finds a reason to reject it. For example, he would say he’s tired, or he’s hungry, or he needs to go for practice, or his mum needs him at home, or he needs to pick up his little sister…. Is he cheating on me? I wouldn’t think how we would, and how he could. We spend every second of the day together. Unless he sneaks out and goes to strip clubs and stuff, but I bet he doesn’t. The point is, something is up and I don’t know if its me or not!

Slowly pacing behind him we arrive at the seats. Just when I’m about to sit down I hear a beep.

Quickly reaching for my phone in my front pocket I receive a text from an unknown number. It reads:

HEY SKYE, ARI’S CRYING IN THE BATHROOM AND WONT LET ANYONE IN…HELP!!

“Hey, what’s wrong babe?”

“Something’s up with Arianna. I’ll be right back! Don’t move!” I respond.

Dashing through the house I find my way to the bathroom and maneuver people to get out of the way.

“Ari it’s me. Open up! Tell me what’s wrong.” I knock.

A few clicks and the door opens, revealing a sobbing Arianna on the ground. Mascara running, lipstick smudged and tears rolling down her checks. I quickly close the door behind  me to sit down and talk.

“Oh my gosh! What the hell happened? Did he rape you? You look like you’ve been raped. Talk to me. I’m worried… No…Don’t start crying again…Ari!” I gave her a sympathetic look, then waited for her to give her response. After a few silent moments, she parted her lips and spoke.

“He didn’t rape me. He took me out to the fountain and he told me to wait, he’d be right back. And so I waited..and waited…and waited.. and so then I decided to go have a look at what was going on. On my way back to the house, I passed a shed and inside it was him, and he was fucking some girl. I stayed there waiting for a while to actually see if it was him, but couldn’t make out his face in the dark. That was until I heard the girl say. “Din’t you come with that fat chick?” And he said “Yeah I did… but she was just some girl my friend wanted me to take out. I don’t really mean any of that shit. I even ditched her just so I could come hang out with you. It’s nothing. Trust me.” So then I definitely knew it was him. So then I ran up here and I doubt he’s gone back to find me. I just can’t believe it!” She exclaimed.

Seeing the obvious hurt on her face I pulled her in for a hug. She kindly accepted the embrace and squeezed me back tight. Speaking into her hair I say…

“I’m really sorry babe. I know how you feel. He’s a jerk. I never knew he could do something like that!” slightly pulling back I add. “Do you want me to go get you a jacket or something?… You look like you’re freezing from sitting outside that long.”

“ Yeah, thanks! I’ll be here. If not then find me downstairs at the snacks table.” She answered.

I stood up and found my way to the nearest bedroom, hoping I would find what I was looking for. Slightly opening the first door I find, there was something I found, that I definitely wasn’t looking for.

And that was…

TROUBLE…

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

So that was kind of a long chapter, but yeah I just wanted to write more than I usually do!

Tell me what you think!  

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

142K 7.6K 52
Hello!! Is this Sarah?? Hello!! Is this Sarah??? Excuse me??Do I sound u like Sarah Oh shit shit !!!! Aria Willams ,17 year old, innocent girl is for...
645 88 24
A girl wakes up in a hospital has no idea who she is and who any body is. Arianna is a confused 15 year old girl that just came out of a coma. She on...
993 60 10
Every one thinks that the four most popular girls in school are angels. They're super sweet and beautiful and nice and smart and rich and just perfec...
952K 22.8K 42
Paisley Smith is not the most popular, prettiest, skinniest or like-able girl. She gets bullied, not just by five boys that go by the names Harry, L...