Training

By Ombra_Phoenix

More

Meet Phoenix
Introducing_Ombra
Beginning
Chaper 2: Past and Present
Chapter 3: A New Tail
Chapter 4: Meeting Rumble
Chapter 5: Break out
Chapter 6: Information
Chapter 7: Returning Home
Chapter 8: Return and The Visiter
Chapter 9: Intruder Alert

Chapter 1: Sparing

34 3 0
By Ombra_Phoenix

(Vent = Sigh)

Ombra: Phoenix. As I have informed you earlier, I would like to get your weapons check. So, I want you to fight me. First in bipedal form. Also Flightpoint is going to be joining us.

Flightpoint: *Staring at Phoenix from behind Ombra*

Phoenix: Ummm are you sure about that? He doesn't seem to like me... *looking at Flightpoint* Midnight doesn't seem as.... How do I say this.... Nervous around me....

Midnight: *Standing by Phoenix*

Ombra: While that may be true, I wouldn't say that Flightpoint doesn't like you. He is just wary. Now then, for sparing, I want you to use any blades you have. No blasters yet. While I, will be fighting with bare servos. *Gives sniper and dagger to Flightpoint*

Flightpoint: *Holds weapons while still eyeing Phoenix*

Phoenix: *transforms into bipedal form servos turning into blades, looking at Flightpoint* ok... I'm ready.

Flightpoint: *Notices Phoenix looking at him* Umm...I-I'm going to be with Kane. *Looks at Ombra* Comm me when you need your weapons back-! *Scurries out of the room*

Midnight: Well then...I'm just going to go to the side. *Walks over to the edge of the room*

Ombra: *Silent vent* Alright then...*Mouth guard activates and gets into fighting stance* Apprentices first.

Phoenix: *guard goes over optics, shading them* alright... *runs at Ombra, jumping up*.

Ombra: *Side steps while tensing up arm muscles*

Phoenix: *lands on pedes and runs toward her again, running under her*

Ombra: *Turns around and pins Phoenix down by the arms and legs* Come on Phoenix. I want you to use your weapons on me. *Gets off of Phoenix and jumps to the opposite side of the room*

Phoenix: *runs again and swings her sword at Ombra* I don't want to hurt you though... I don't want to be seen like that.

Ombra: *Grabs wrist with blade one inch away from visor* Do not worry about hurting me. In war, when fighting the enemy, *punches abdomen hard* you give it everything you've got.

Phoenix: *Winces in pain before yanking blade back and slicing across chestplates*

Ombra: *Blade skims chest plate- takes a step back* Alright then. Good recovery from hits. That's a plus. Do you have any blasters? Or any range weapons?

Phoenix: *nods and transforms servo into blaster*

Ombra: Alright then. We'll work with that later. Right now, let's keep sparing. *Lunges at Phoenix*

Phoenix: *runs underneath and attempts to kick Ombra's legs*

Ombra: *Jumps up and spins kicks Phoenix away*

Phoenix: *flies into the wall and optics turn dark maroon* ouch

Ombra: I think that's enough for the time being. Go visit Ratchet. I'll call you when it's time to spar again- it'll be a longer session though so be prepared.

Phoenix: Will Ratchet help me? He's one of the bots who have been getting weird glares... Every time he helps me... I know he's a good medic and he's helped me before but he would always tells me about the other bots. *visor shifts back, revealing the dark maroon optics*

Ombra:....*Mouth guard deactivates- turns and walks toward the exit* Let's go. I'll be escorting you to him...

Midnight: *Follows Ombra while walking backwards and facing Phoenix* If anyone makes a mean comment, I'll beat their aft!

Phoenix: Thanks Ombra. Thanks Midnight.... It's been a while since bots have been nice to me.

Midnight: *Smirks* No problem!

Ombra: Mmhmm...

*Walking through the corridors*

Midnight: *Sitting on Phoenix shoulder*

Phoenix: *Following Ombra*

Ombra: *Walking down corridor*

Passing soldiers: *Stare*

Autobot Soldier #1: *Whispers* Do you think that Griffin got those dents from Ombra because she's been put under Ombras command?

Autobots Soldier #2: *Whispers to Auotbot soldier #1* I think so..

Autobot Soldier #3: But maybe Ombra did that to show that Griffin not to step out of place...

Phoenix: *looks away, hearing every word they say*

Midnight: *Gets ready to jumps off of Phoenix's shoulder* Why I ought'a...

Ombra: *Sparkbond* Don't you even think about jumping off Phoenix's shoulder. *Turns to Autobots Soldiers* Attention!

Autobot Soldiers: Sir! *Straightens posture*

Ombra: Who ordered you bots to stand around gaping at another femme?! I very well didn't! Get back to training now!

Autobot Soldiers: Sir! *Quickly leaves*

Ombra: *Turns and continues walking down corridor- does small vent* I swear, one day they'll get offlined for gapping at the wrong bot...

Phoenix: *smiles and glances back at the bots* thanks Ombra.

Ombra:...your welcome...

Midnight: Hey~~ What about meeee~ I tried to help toooo~ *pouty face while staring at Phoenix*

Phoenix: *giggles slightly*

Ombra: Midnight, if you were weren't my minicon....

Midnight:....

Ombra: I would kick you across the corridors.

Midnight: But it would only depend if you would kick me vertically or horizontally

Ombra: Don't tempt me.

Phoenix: *looks up at Midnight* Can I transform back into a Griffin? That would include you to get off my shoulders for a moment.

Midnight: Eh? Oh. Yea sure. I must have been bothering you for sitting on your shoulder without asking. Sorry about that! *Jumps off of Phoenix shoulder onto Ombra's helm* Hi.

Ombra:...*vents heavily* why do I bother with you?

Midnight: Cause you love me.

Ombra: Whatever....

Midnight: You're so Tsundure mom!- I mean Ombra!

Phoenix: *giggles and transforms* to reply to your statement, you weren't bothering me... I... I'm just not comfortable in my bipedal form. My back has a better seat though. *nears the med bay*

Midnight: *Smiles at Phoenix* Sweet! Wait- I can ride on your spinal structure right?

Phoenix: Yep! *smiles back.*

Midnight: *Jumps off of Ombra's head and lands on Phoenix's back* My life long dream is finally complete. I am riding a Griffin

Ombra: Midnight, just....hush up. You haven't refueled yet so you're low on energon.

Midnight: *Lies forward on Phoenix's back* Comfy...

Phoenix: *giggles and moves wings to either side of Midnight as they come to the entrance of the med bay*

~Inside of medbay~

Ratchet: *Huffs* Couldn't you have taken it a bit easier on her Ombra? She's only a femmeling for Primus sake

Ombra: She's my apprentice. I'll train her the way I deem fit for her. But, if it's causing you that much concern, then why don't you just come join us for sparing

Ratchet: To busy

Ombra: That's what they all say

Phoenix: Thank you Ratchet. I really appreciate it... *optics fade back to normal*

Ratchet: Well, just don't get too injured or hurt. Then I'll have to keep you in here for much longer.

Midnight: *Whispers to Phoenix* He just like Ombra- a Tsundure.

Phoenix: *giggles*

Ombra: Ratchet, can you do a full body scan of Phoenix and send the information to my primary datapad?

Ratchet: Whatever for?

Ombra: Stuff.

Ratchet: *Scans Phoenix's frame* Done. You should revive the information later.

Phoenix: What did you need Ombra? I may be able to tell you.

Ombra: Don't worry about it...I am fully aware that you can tell me about your frame yourself but I need the scan for something.

Ratchet: *Huff* That's enough you two! I have work to do so go on.

Ombra: I'll be in my quarters if you need anything. *Walks out of medbay*

Midnight: I probably better go with her. She may need me for something. Bye Phoenix! See ya Ratchet! *Jumps off of Phoenix's back and leaves medbay*

Phoenix: Ok... *looks at Ratchet and returns to quarters and trying to ignore the stares from other bots*.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 2.3K 57
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
102K 229 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI ๐Ÿšซ If you don't like these stories just block don't report
84.6K 10.1K 25
"แ€žแ€ฐแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€…แ€ญแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€พ แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€แ€ฌ..." "..............." "แ€กแ€Ÿแ€„แ€บแ€ธ..แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ..แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฐแ€แ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€–แ€ฐแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€–แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ...แ€’แ€ซแ€™แ€พแ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บ..แ€›แ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏ...
242K 12.2K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...