Avengers Preferences and Imag...

By palmsandsunshine

I try to update weekly, but that doesn't always work out, so... Requests: CLOSED Avengers/Marvel characters A... More

"I Knew Her" | Bucky Barnes
On Your Right | Steve Rogers
Your Secret Abilities | Preference
The Book Store | Bucky Barnes
Cheater | Clint Barton
Food | Steve Rogers
Bullet Wounds | Pietro Maximoff
Missing | Bruce Bamner
Your Couples Songs | Preference
Fav // Memories | Bucky Barnes
Flight Attendant | Sebastian Stan
Chance | Loki
Fav // Love Story | T'Challa Udaku
Right Next To You | Clint Barton
Fav // Mute | Sebastian Stan
Mute Pt. 2 | Sebastian Stan
Fav // Red | Steve Rogers
Red Pt. 2 | Steve Rogers
Letters | Bucky Barnes
Redundancy | Peter Quill
Hellish Flame | Pietro Maximoff
Fav // I'll Just Love You Tomorrow | Clint Barton
How You Sleep | Preference
Req.&Fav // Shy Girl | Steve Rogers
Fav // Useless | Steve Rogers
Req.&Fav // Useless Pt. 2 | Steve Rogers
Spitting Image | Steve Rogers
Spitting Image Pt. 2 | Steve Rogers
Circus Act | Clint Barton
Yes Ma'am | All
Fav // Breakeven | T'Challa Udaku
Fav // Lay Me Down | T'Challa Udaku
Behind the Scenes | All

The Panels | Avengers Cast

10.8K 167 149
By palmsandsunshine

The Panels: Avengers Cast

Main Panel: (Everything here is based off a youtube video, or of my experiences at school.)

This was also written before Civil War and before Captain Marvel was even teased at becoming a part of the MCU so... yeah.

"Aaand kicking today off, we have the cast of Captain America: Civil War here! Let us welcome the Avengers!"

All of the actors (including you) walked out in a single file line, waving to the excited crowd.

You all gathered together for a minute, and then stepped around the two rows of tables, sitting at their spot. You were seated in between Sebastian and Scarlett, in the second elevated row of tables.

"And here we have the people who made this movie happen! Please give a hand for the Russo Brothers!"

The two walked onstage, and the crowd cheered.

They sat at the two chairs closest to the front and center.

The announcer calmed down the crowd. "Alright, alright! Let's get started, you guys know how this works. You can ask anyone here a question, just please make sure it's appropriate for everyone gathered here today. Let's start at the left mic."

A teenage girl red off a small post-it note. "My question is for (Y/N) and Chadwick. This is the very first time your characters appear in a Marvel Movie, and they probably will make another appearance. What would you like to see developed in your characters?"

You spoke first. "As you said, Captain Marvel is introduced only in this movie. Civil War gives only a little bit of backstory, and she is portrayed as this stoic, constantly serious character, that was probably caused by a horrible past."

You thought for a moment. "I think I would like my character to become this person that, on the inside, is shaped by her feelings and emotions, but is hardened on the outside. I think Captain Marvel should be seen as an International figure for dignity, grace, and power, and be feared by her enemies, but loved and cared for by her friends. And I'd like to maybe also learn her first name, seeing as that was completely glazed over in Civil War."

The crowd laughed, and you waited for them to stop before you continued.

"I think that this would not only be an amazing story, but it would also challenge my abilities as an actor, to go deep enough to be able to see every emotion beyond what your facial expressions reveal. It would also allow me to develop a stronger connection to the parts I will play in the future, if I decide to continue my acting career," you finished, smiling.

The crowd cheered, and Mackie spoke up, laughing. "Please tell me that was scripted, otherwise all of us here are screwed," he exclaimed, motioning to all the other actors.

You chuckled, swiping hair out of your eyes very dramatically. "Oh, shush. I'm just getting started."

/

"My question is for Chris Evans. Steve seems to be a very rational and kind person. Do you think he will ever mend his friendship with Tony, while still maintaining a relationship with Bucky?"

Chris was silent for a moment.

"This sounds like some really stupid, gay love triangle."

You giggled. "Stony and Stucky for life!"

Mackie reached behind him to high-five you. "I ship it!"

Lizzie looked to the person who asked the question. "I mean, let's be real. Civil War is basically forcing you to choose Team Stucky or Team Stony."

/

A little girl walked up to the right mic, and her mother held her up higher, so her voice could be heard. (A/N: Ref # 3. Yes, I'm sorry, they're out of order.)

"My question is for Sebastian. How did you survive the fall from the train?"

The crowd laughed, and Seb looked lost for a moment. "Well, you see..." He trailed off for a second, and the crowd laughed again.

"I tried to break the fall with my, um... Left arm," he said, holding up his arm. "But... That didn't really work out... So, yeah."

Chris turned to Sebastian. "Ya think?!"

/

"My question is for (Y/N), Mackie, and Sebastian. The Russos can also answer, if they want. Your characters all are close friends of Steve Rogers. Do you think there will ever be some sort of competitiveness, which leads to another minor Civil War, for the companionship of Steve? If not, how will this relationship be developed?"

Anthony Russo held up a finger. "There will be no competitiveness for the companionship of Steve. Sam Wilson is the sort of person who rebuilds Cap, helping him deal with his problems, and adjust to the present. Captain Marvel and Bucky make sure that he holds onto his roots. We were also thinking of developing a love interest between Captain Marvel and The Winter Soldier."

Scarlett piped up. "And I totally ship them in real life!" She exclaimed, holding up her thumb.

Your eyes widened, and you hit Scarlett's arm, before slowly sinking from your chair, and down to the floor, effectively hiding your red face behind the tablecloth.

/

A man stepped up to the mic, but it fell of the stand, and onto the floor. A loud squeal of feedback was sent throughout the room, and everyone cried out in surprise.

Sebastian's eyes widened, and his head dropped down, hitting the table, before he sat up straight, and shook his head, speaking into the mic. "Numele meu este soldatul de iarnă. Sunt aici să te distrugă." (A/N: Ref #1)

/

"My question is for everyone. Who do you think has the best acrobatic abilities in real life?"

Mackie snorted. "Not Chris Evans, that's for sure."

Chris shouted. "Hey! I take offense to that, although it's true! And I say Scarlett."

"Just because I'm flexible doesn't mean I can do flips, Chris!"

Lizzie shrugged. "I say (Y/N)."

Sebastian raised a finger. "Me too."

Chadwick nodded. "I've seen (Y/N) do some decent tricks. She doesn't have a stunt double, either."

Paul raised both hands. "I say no one!"

Robert smirked. "Scarlett."

Tom sighed, and ran a hand down his face. "How did I get into this conversation?"

Jeremy patted Tom on the back. "You shouldn't have accepted the part, then. I say Scarlett."

Mackie laughed. "I'm gonna change things up and say Sebastian, just to torture him. He was in 'The Bronze', anyways."

Sebastian groaned. "Remind me why he's here, again."

The announcer motioned to the Russo Brothers. "What do you say?"

"(Y/N)," they answered in unison.

"Well, why don't we have a competition to see who's best? There's around ten feet of stage in front of the tables. Do the best trick you know."

No one stood up.

The announcer sighed. "Okay, all those nominated. Scarlett, (Y/N), and Sebastian."

Sebastian stood up, and shouted at Mackie, pointing playfully. "Why you do this to me?!"

You laughed, standing up, and pushing Seb towards the front of the stage. Scarlett followed behind you.

"Sebastian goes first." Mackie declared unto the mic, then ducking under the table to escape Sebastian's light glare.

Seb held up his hands, and walked away. "Nope. Not doing it. This is why I need a stunt double."

He sat down, and crossed his arms, blowing a piece of chin-length hair out of his face that he hadn't cut yet from filming the movie.

Everyone chuckled, and Scarlett shrugged. "I guess I'll go first."

She did a cartwheel, and almost fell, but recovered quickly. The crowd clapped politely, and she sat back down, speaking into the mic. "It's different when you don't have the strings attached to you."

Sebastian placed his face close to his mic, and imitated Ultron's voice. "There are no strings on me..."

Lizzie pointed at him. "If that wasn't creepy as hell, then I don't know what is."

You looked to the panel. "Can I do my trick yet?"

The announcer nodded. "Go ahead."

You stepped to the far left of the stage, and did a round-off, to a back handspring, to a back aerial. You dusted off your hands, and returned to your seat, as the crowd cheered, and the actors stayed deathly silent, some staring at you with wide eyes.

You glanced at the panel, and asked the audience, "Did I break them?"

/

You, Sebastian, and Mackie's Live Interview: (A/N: Ref #2)

"Alright, next question."

A young woman stepped up to the mic. "So, Chris Evans has been known to grab people's left boob..."

The audience burst into laughter, and she paused, letting the chaos die down.

"My question is; has Chris Evans ever grabbed your left boob?"

Sebastian smiled, and brought his handheld mic up to his mouth. "Oh, yeah!"

You hit his chest lightly, and placed your mic in your lap. "Seb!"

The crowd chuckled.

"Okay, time-out!" Mackie exclaimed. He pointed to the girl at the mic. "Where did you get that?"

"It's on Youtube and Tumblr."

"Who is Tumblr and why does she let strange people grab her boobs?"

You turned to him, speaking into your mic. "You're saying Chris Evans is strange?"

Mackie shrugged. "In a way, yes."

Sebastian spoke. "So back to the questi-"

"Oh, yes," Mackie cut him off. "How do you find that? Was it an awkward hug... Or-"

"It's like this." Sebastian explained. "See, he gets really excited, and then he does-"

He quickly put down his mic, and threw his head back laughing, patting Mackie on his chest, imitating Chris.

The crowd burst into laughter, and you covered your mouth to stop your chuckles.

He picked up his mic. "And then suddenly, it's like..."

He threw his head back slowly, laughing deeply, like he was in slow motion, and patted Mackie's chest, hitting his boob.

You and the audience laughed once more, and you spoke into the mic. "Oh, this reminds me of that stupid 'Political Animals' quote."

"It's not stupid, it's science!" Sebastian exclaimed, raising a fist, enticing laughter out of the crowd.

/

"What was your reaction to the Staron kiss?"

You blinked once. Twice, and frowned.

"Huh. I can't come up with a stupid but witty answer for this."

Mackie gasped. "No! What has the world become?!" He sunk to his knees, and clenched his fists. "(Y/N) (L/N) can't come up with a smartass answer! What will become of us?!"

You pushed the side of his head, lightly, your face painting a light rose color, and turned back to the young man who asked the question. "I was really depressed, because the trailers buried Stony, and the Staron kiss completely decimated Stucky, so... Yeah."

Sebastian snorted. "You ship Stony?"

"You don't?!"

/

"(Y/N), besides being an actor, what did you want to be, growing up?"

You cleared your throat. "I wanted to be a Conservation of Energy Specialist."

Mackie turned in surprise to you. "You wanted to work at a solar panel company?"

"Or at a hydroelectric dam?" Sebastian asked.

You shook your head. "I wanted to be lazy."

Sebastian laughed, and placed his head in his hands, facepalming slowly. "Of course, (Y/N)..."

Mackie held up his hand. "Up high, girl!"

You chuckled, and high-fived him, leaning back in your chair.

/

(Chris Evans and Elizabeth Olsen joined the live interview)

"Alright, last question."

"This is for everyone. What is the stupidest thing you or another actor does on set?"

Mackie clapped his hands once, and chuckled. "Buckle up, 'cause we're gonna be here a while."

You chuckled, and rubbed your hands together eagerly. "Don't worry, Mackie, I've got some juicy ones about you and everyone else."

You stood up, and paced the stage, stopping next to Chris Evans, who sat on the far right. "Example Numero Uno. Chris Evans has been known to say 'I don't wike it' whenever he is completely and utterly done with something. He loves his spandex, no matter how many times he tells you otherwise."

You paused. "And we must not forget... Le boob grab."

Chris threw his head back, just like Sebastian had done earlier during the interview, and you almost started giggling like a madman.

You stepped to the left, and held out your hand to Elizabeth. "Lizzie here has an awfully strange obsession with rings. And, she speaks with her Sokovian accent on set, even if we aren't filming."

"Anthony Mackie." You announced, placing a hand on his shoulder, and taking a deep breath.

"Secretly wishes he dated Natasha Romanoff," you said quickly, as Anthony protested.

"And Sebastian purposely freaks everyone out with his stupid deep Winter Soldier voice and emotionless facial expressions."

You bowed once, and sat back down in your seat, taking a sip from your water bottle.

"I actually do want to date Natasha Romanoff... So..." Anthony said.

"And I don't like spandex." Chris stated, wiping tears from his eyes, cackling wildly.

You closed the cap of your bottle, and glanced at them both. "You're in denial," you deadpanned.

/

(A/N: Reference #1: {My name is the Winter Soldier. I am here to destroy you.} I used google translate. Was it okay?

Reference #2: I saw a video on youtube. I think it was called 'left boob grab'. It had a thumbnail with Sebastian's head thrown back, and his hand on Anthony Mackie's shoulder. I think there was a white background. Another Comic Con, I think. It was really blurry, and it was taken from the audience. It was around two minutes long.

Reference #3: This was another youtube video. I can't remember the title, but it was a Salt Lake City Comic Con interview, with Sebastian only. His hair [was amazing] was still long, and combed back behind his ears.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 39K 190
Requests are closed! Imagines all done by me, posted on my Tumblr, @that-sokovian-bastard. Also cross-posted to my AO3 @allltimelilly. Most of my sto...
4.6K 136 11
Marvel X Reader Mainly for female reader but can write for other genders :) I do take requests, and this is for all marvel universes I don't own any...
724K 11K 69
A lot of imagines with the avengers, Reader x character, an tiny bit of smut, some are character x character. I'm not the best writer guys but I'm do...
24.5K 439 31
Steve Rogers Tony Stark Bruce Banner Clint Barton Pietro Maximoff Bucky Barnes Thor Loki Peter Parker Please comment/Request if you want other...