Midnight (Book One)

By Viola_Shadowheart

Vampires have lived amongst humans for centuries going unnoticed and eventually becoming nothing but myths an... More

Chapter 1~ Vega
Chapter 2~Spade
Chapter 3~Spade
Chapter 4~ Vega
Chapter 5~Spade
Chapter 6~Jezebel
Chapter 7~Spade
Chapter 8~Jezebel
Chapter 9~Vega
Chapter 11~Vega
Chapter 12~Spade
Chapter 13-~Jezebel
Chapter 14~Spade
Chapter 15~Vega
Chapter 16~Jezebel
Chapter 17~Karla
Chapter 18~Tristan
Chapter 19~Spade
Chapter 20~Vega
Chapter 21~ Vega
Chapter 22~Spade
Chapter 23~Nate
Chapter 24~Spade

Chapter 10~ Spade

4 0 0
By Viola_Shadowheart

(Spade's P.O.V)

The night after the incident I do a normal routine I shower then sit on Nate's couch and watch some TV with a carton of ice cream since I couldn't leave to look for Jezebel without my injection I draw and write while I watch TV. I hear Nate's keys in the lock so I go and open the door.

"What the fuck did you get me into!?" Nate throws his keys on his table then turns the TV off.

"Huh what do you mean?" I stop eating his peppermint ice cream and sit it down on his end table.

"I've got some crazy psycho bitch on my ass. She was nice when I first met her but now she thinks I know where you are!" Nate lights up a cigarette and takes a puff.

"I don't know who you're talking about." Nate looks at me in surprise.

"Remember when I said I'll take a bullet for you well I didn't mean literally," Nate paces the house. "I'll do anything for you but I need to know what's going on." Nate sits down next to me and lights up another cigarette.

"I can't tell you yet but I promise I will." He stares at me.

"I deserve to know?" Nate grabs my arm.

"I know but right now you have to trust me." I stand up and leave his apartment. I walk down an alley which takes me to a place where all the rich kids hang out I just wanted to get to the store but this was the only shortcut. I begin to walk faster but I could sense that two of them decided to follow me so I turn down a dark empty street and quickly jump up on top of one of the buildings.

"Dude where did he go?"

"How the fuck should I know." They look around the abandon street.

"Boo!" I shout as I hang upside down from a store sign.

"What the f-fuck you freak." They turn around and begin to run I teleport right in front of them.

"Now that wasn't very nice." I walk up to them. "Aren't you going to say sorry." I grab the taller by the back of his neck and throw him onto a pile of trash bags.

"Okay dude please don't hurt me."

"Say the words."

"Sorry okay we're sorry." I lift him to his feet and let him and friend make a run for it. I continue to walk through the empty street until I come to sign that reads "General store." I enter the store.

A slender man greets me as I enter the store. "Hello sir."

"Hey." I head to the back isle where all the drinks are located I grab two Sprite's, Popcorn, sunflower seeds and chips then head to the check out. I put my stuff on the counter.

"That'll be $20.50." I hand him my money as I grab my bags and head for the door.

"Sir your change!"

"Keep it." I dash out of the store and into the streets I look around to see if I see anyone who seems suspicious or out of place then I see two guys I quickly walk into the crowd but unfortunately they spotted me I could sense that they were werewolves. I push civilians out of my way as I speed through the crowd I turn into a parking lot and dodge behind a truck I peer out from the side of the car I see the two guys but they pass right by the car I was hiding behind I quickly stand up and head back towards Nate's apartment I teleport inside the house. "Hi Nate."

"Dude did you use the..." He pauses and looks at me. "Are you okay?"

"No I just escaped two guys," I take my coat off and cross my arms. "Nate you need to hurry up and get my injection back."

"Ummm alright I'll get it."

"I'm going to go to sleep." I lie down on the couch.

Nate puts the cover over me. "I'll see you in the morning." Nate gets up and goes into his bedroom. I close my eyes and drift into a nice slumber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140 31 18
Prompt #20 "You finally build enough courage to talk to that cute someone you see every day on the bus. Their face turns dark as they respond "You sh...
144K 7.8K 41
Meredith had always known about magic. Her family was magic, one of the most powerful mage lines out there. Having lost her parents to all the fighti...
151 3 12
You think a mermaid and a werewolf is uncommon. I'd say my demon mate and I are rarer. My name is Ara Cordelia Bay. And I am in love with a fallen...
17.8K 685 46
A twist on Werewolf, Vampire, Hybrids. This is not your typical Werewolf teen romance. Definitely not teen romance. Adult werewolf style with dark to...