Chapter 14~Spade

(Spade's P.O.V)

Days had gone by and I still couldn't find anything on Jezebel's disappearance or how the cops found me I figured that it was just coincidence but then I began to think someone tried to frame me perhaps this was somehow linked to Jezebel. I stand up and leave the motel, I walk to the subway which I take to the lower part of town. The lower part had a lot of black magic and white magic so I figure I could ask one of them to help me plus Nate told me about someone named Karla who was supposedly a warlock or something.

When I arrive I go to an old lady. "Hi I'm looking for someone by the name of Karla," She points in the direction I should be heading. I nod my head and go that direction I eventually come to a small building. I push the door open and go to the counter. "Hi I'm looking for Karla." The girl turns around.

"Right this way," We walk down some stairs to the basement then she take me to a red room. "Karla you have visitor." She signals for the girl to leave.

"Take a seat," The chair turns around revealing a male instead of a female. Shocked I stare then slowly take a seat. "You were expecting a female weren't you?," I shake my head no. "So what brings you to me?" He puts his jet black hair in a ponytail and sweeps his bangs out of his face to showing his red eyes.

"I need your help. I'm trying to find my friend Jezebel she was taken by ummm this going to sound crazy but a vampire took her."

"Okay and how do you know this?"

"Because I was chemically turned into a werewolf and demon by some werewolves." He smiles. I could sense that he had some type of supernatural power but I wasn't sure.

"Hmmm interesting and why should I help you?" He stands up and crosses his arms.

"Because I was told by a friend you were some type of warlock or something."

He chuckles. "Ha and you believe this so called friend."

"Yes. But how do I know you're a warlock?"

"The same way I knew you weren't human watch."

"No I need a straight answer are you or aren't you a warlock?"

"I am part warlock part vampire." He puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Please help me." He looks at me.

"Gosh you look rather desperate." He opens the door. "I'll help you."

"Wait I need a place to stay." I walk behind him.

"You can stay with me," Karla tells me. "I'm gone for the day," We walk to his black Audi. "Get in." He gestures for me to open the door and get in. He drives to his manor when we arrive the black gate opens he drives down the cobblestone path to his front door. We exit the car then go in his house.

"Wow! Your house is beautiful."

He smiles. "Thanks. I'm going to go remove my make up, make yourself at home." Karla walks down his black marble stairs. I walk into his kitchen and open his fridge he doesn't have much normal food just a lot of blood bags, I look in the freezer and find tons of fish I set a shrimp tray in his sink and run hot water over it. "Don't eat that." Karla removes the shrimp from the sink and puts it back in the freezer.

"I'm hungry why not?"

"It's for Jamie." Karla takes Salmon out of the fridge.

"Who's Jamie."

"Jamie is my neko."

"Your what!?" I shake my head.

"My neko he's half human, half cat most of the seafood is for him," He pats me on the head. "Jamie!," He calls out. About ten minutes later a boy with cat ears peeps around the corner. "It's okay this is Spade our guest he'll be staying with us for awhile." Jamie walks over to Karla and puts his head on his shoulder.

"Hello." I hold my hand out towards Jamie. He smiles and rubs his head against my head.

"Hi." Jamie says.

"Oh he talks!"

"Yeah I taught him how," Karla gives Jamie a Plate with fish on it then gesture for me to follow him. I follow him up the stairs."This will be your room." I open the doors and go in.

"Thanks I'm going take my shower then go to bed."

"Okay slumber well." Karla shuts the door.