Gleam In Dark √

angelove2

#9 in fanfiction on 7 june 2016 #10 in fanfiction on 6 june 2016 # 15 in fanfiction on 26 may 2016 # 16 in fa... Еще

1. Their Gleam!
Character Sketch
2. He sneaked in!
HOT PROMO
3. Her bodyguard!
4. Monster awaken!
5. His salvation!
6. Unwilling Parting!
7. Their 1st meet!
8. Hate for gangster!
9. Officially together!
10. Love test!
11. Alliance for her!
12. She did blunder!
13. He is a gangster!
14. Lover V/S Brother!
15. Long Enmity??
17. They are murderers!
New cover
18. Secret of Murder!
19. The trump card!
20. Final Chapter!
Epilogue!

16. Mystery of Enmity!

6.6K 754 78
angelove2

Cabir : "what you were talking mom?.. Ap Manik ko marna chahti thi?.. That means aj tak jitne bhi attacks Manik pe hue Woh sab apne karwaye the?.. He asked and Nyonika looked at him with horrifying expression..

Nyonika : " Cabir..I can explain ".. She tried to be defensive but Cabir was aggressive ..

Cabir : " answer me!".. He shouted on top of his voice making her scared to death..

Nyonika : "Han".. She answered and Cabir looked at her with disgust in His eyes..because a mother was after his own son's life..actually she isn't a mother..it will be a shame to call her a mother..so Cabir was watching her with furious eyes..

Cabir : " how can a mother stoop so low? ..apne he bete ko ap marna chahti hai?.. Do you have a slight idea kitna pyaar karta hai Manik ap se? ..and aap usi ko marna chahti hai.. Chi!" .. He said with only disgust in his eyes while Nyonika started looking here and there ..because somewhere she knows that Manik loves her unconditionally ..

Cabir : "but kyu mom.. Aap use kyu marna chahti hai?.. And what kind of enmity you were talking about with Rudra Murthy?".. He asked with confusion...and now Nyonika looked at Cabir as it's the time.. Its the time to answer all his questions..

Nyonika : " Manik ko mai marna chahti thi because I wanted you to take his place.. I want you to handle this empire ..".. She told him and this didn't shocked him much because from always Nyonika pushed him to handle the business but he was never interested ..

Cabir : "just because mai yeh sab handle karu..you wanted to kill your own son?.. Why mom?.. Why? ".. He shouted at her ..

Nyonika : " because Woh mera beta nahi hai ..Manik isn't my son.." ..she blurted out the biggest and the shocking truth of their life which left Cabir startled..

Cabir : "yeh ap kya bol rahi hai?".. He asked still in disbelief.. She now looked at him..and composed herself..

Nyonika : " Han Cabir..Manik mera beta nahi hai..Manik Raj ka beta hai..he is my step son..".. She told him softly and all the strings of his mind disturbed at first..

This was the biggest shock till yet.. Manik isn't Nyonika's son?.. This is something Cabir never ever thought.. He was in deep thoughts when she told him another truth..

Nyonika : "Raj married me after his wife died.. That time I was totally shattered and when Raj asked me to marry him..unwillingly I said yes to him.. Meri puri life ek he stroke mei destroy ho gayi thi.. When Raj came as a savior. ".. She started narrating him the full story and he was standing there calmly listening her words.. As he wasn't in the state of questioning back..

She sat down on the bed..with helpless expression and tears in her eyes.. He was looking at her with blank expression..

Nyonika : " tum Janna chahte the na ..that what enmity we have with Rudra?.. ".. She looked at him and he looked at her curiously..

Nyonika : " Rudra pratap Murthy was my past..".. She stated and he looked at her confusingly ..

Nyonika : "me and Rudra..hum dono ek relationship mei the..we were very happy..actually I was very happy with him..he was my everything..meri life Rudra se shuru hoti thi aur Rudra pe he khatam..but then sakshi entered in our lives..aur sab khatam ho gaya.. She was very rich ..and I was a normal middle class girl.. Sakshi was talented..cunning ..and beautiful..pata nahi kab Rudra started dating her..and one day ..he left me alone on the road..stating that ..he and me can never be one..he left me Cabir.. He left me for dying..Woh janta tha ki koi nahi hai mere pass other than him..still..still he left me..he ..he left me.."..

She completed the story
..tears made their way out ..and cabir was shocked to know all this..her story pricked in his heart.. Rudra pratap Murthy is really a very cunning person..who left a girl for money..a girl who loves him way too much..but today.. She hates him more than anything..

Cabir walked towards her and sat down on the floor ..he placed his hand in her lap..and she looked at him with tearful eyes..

Cabir : " apke sath Jo hua Woh galat tha mom..but what you are doing with Manik ..even that is wrong ..he genuinely loves you..he respects you..but mom..ap use marna chahti thi..".. He told her softly ..and she cried more badly ..

Nyonika : "am sorry Cabir..am really sorry..I shouldn't hurt Manik..Woh Toh sirf mujhe apni Maa manta hai and I ..I tried to kill him..mai bahut buri hoon Cabir..I should die..".. She cried and cried ..this time Cabir hugged her and console her..

Cabir : " am elated to know that apko apni galti ka realization hua hai..and mom..its more than enough..sach mei.."... He said in his soft voice and she hugged him tight..

Nyonika : "Han Cabir ..I should ask forgiveness from Manik as well.. I will make him free from jail anyhow..".. She said after breaking the hug and he smiled ..

Cabir : " am going for that only..".. He told her and she looked at him with confusion..

Cabir : "Han mom..I will save Manik..don't worry I will bring your son back..".. He said with a smile and she nodded ..then he moved out of the room..

After Cabir went out.. Nyonika stood up and wiped off her fake tears..

She instantly made a call to someone..

" Cabir ..Manik ko jail se free karwane gaya hai.. Unfortunately mujhe use sach batana padha about the enmity ..but Woh sirf ek side janta hai.. But Han ..isse pehle Cabir jail pahuche ..kill Manik.. Is baar Woh bachna nahi chahiye.. Kill him.." ... She said in her venomous filled voice ..and disconnected the call..

Mumbai.. In the jail..

Manik was sitting on the floor ..quietly ..when he saw some goons entering inside the jail..forcefully..they killed some guards as well..and they forcefully entered inside the lock up of Manik..

He was startled as four of them stand in front of him..he stood up and looked at them..

Manik : "kaun ho tum log?".. He asked looking at their faces while they smirked..

" Manik Malhotra ..we are your death..".. One goon said with smirk..but instead of getting scare..Manik bursted into laughter ...leaving all of them shocked..

Manik sat down on the cemented bed while holding his stomach as he was laughing very hard..

Manik : "what..what did you said?.. Haahahaha..come again?".. He asked in mid of laughing while they all exchanged looks ..as Manik was acting all crazy..

" pagal ho gaya hai kya tu?".. One person said and now Manik stopped laughing suddenly and raised his face to look at him..that fire in his eyes can make anyone die right there..

He stood up and face them fearlessly..

Manik : "Manik Malhotra is the another name of death.." ..he answered in his furious voice while one goon tried to Punch him.. But Manik hold his fist ..And gave a deadly glare to him..

In one swift Manik broke his hand and the person was lying on the ground..looking at this other three got scared..but still they fought back..

One goon..beat the stick on Manik's arm..but to his surprise..the stick broke in two pieces..Manik then looked at him..and hold him by his throat tightly ...the other one tried to attack Manik..but he hold him as well by his neck..and in one swift ..he broke their neck..and they both died right there..

It scared the other one..but That goon picked out the gun from his pocket.. Manik looked at him..and he point it in front of him..

"Manik Malhotra ..the game is over..".. He announced with a smirk..

And next there was a voice of bullet firing..

On the other hand ..

Cabir reached Mumbai..and was outside the jail..

He made a call to someone..while walking inside..

Cabir : " han..mai pahuch gaya hoon..don't worry I will make Manik free..mere pass saare documents hai..ab unhe Manik ko chorna he parega..aur ......".. Before he could say more ..he saw the constables on the floor..badly injured..he instantly disconnected the call..

Cabir : "Manik..".. He said in horrifying tone and ran inside the jail..

And next he saw four dead bodies .. When he entered inside Manik's lock up..he saw Manik standing there..perfectly fine.. And Rishab too was there..

Manik : " Cabir? ".. He said with confused expression...

Cabir walked towards him and hugged him tightly ..

Cabir : "yeh sab kya hua?.. Tu thek hai bro?".. He asked after breaking the hug.. And Manik nodded.. He then narrated the whole story to Cabir ..how these goons reached jail and tried to kill him..

Manik : " Woh aadmi was about to shoot me ..tabhi Rishab waha aa gaya and he shoot that goon from his back..".. He told him and cabir turned around to thank him..

Rishab : "Maine iski jaan isliye bachai because I want him to die every single moment..".. He answered with only hatred in his voice..

Cabir : "I know you hate him..but after seeing this...am sure you will realize your mistake..".. He told him while Rishab and Manik looked at him with confusion..

Cabir then hand over him the file which was in his hand ..and Rishab saw the file with utmost shock..he wasn't able to believe that whatever Shreya and Nandini was telling him from yesterday ..it was all true.. As this one file is the evidence of Manik's innocence ..that Manik never committed any sin.. He never took law in his hands..

Manik was looking at all this with confused expressions..

Manik : " Cabir kya hai yeh sab?".. He asked as he had no clue what is inside in the file..

Cabir : "proof of your innocence..".. He told him and this made Manik shocked..

Manik : "have you gone mad?.. It will prove dad guilty..".. He said in anger on which Cabir looked at him intently..

Cabir : " from which type of sand you are made of?? ..kitna sacrifice karoge aur kab tak karoge Manik? ..".. He said looking at Manik ..while Rishab were listening them calmly..

Cabir : "first you sacrifice your whole childhood..then you sacrificed your smile..then your friends..then Nandini..the girl who bring gleam in your dark..and now.. Now you are ready to sacrifice your life .. Seriously Manik? ..bas ho gaya ab.. Now you don't need to do all this .. Jiske paap hai ab use he saza lene do .." ..he stated last line curtly while Manik looked at him as he never saw Cabir in anger..

Manik : "dad hai woh humare Cabir..".. He said in helpless tone..

Cabir : " dad hai..tabhi keh raha hoon..we should make him realize his sins ..na ki Hume unhe protect Karna chahiye .. Sahi aur galat mei ..jeet humesha sahi ki hoti hai..aur dad galat hai Manik..he is totally wrong..".. He tried to make him understand..

While Rishab once again looked at the file ..he wasn't able to believe a newspaper cutting ..which was attached on the last page of the file..

Rishab : "I need answers".. He thought to himself and without saying anything to them..he walked out from there..

While Manik and cabir looked at him ..where he was going ..

Cabir : " Manik ..ek baat aur hai which you might don't know..".. He now said with grief in his voice and Manik looked at him with confusion..

Cabir : "tujh par yeh attack mom ne karwaya hai.. I thought unhe apni galti ka realization ho gaya hai..but no I was wrong..woh kal bhi tujhe marna chahti thi aur woh aaj bhi tujhe marna chahti hai..".. He told him the fact and next what he heard as the answer made Cabir stunned..

Manik : " main janta hoon..".. He said with a weak smile ..and Cabir was shocked..

Cabir : "Tu janta hai?".. He again asked in disbelief And Manik nodded ..this made Cabir shocked to hell..

Manik already knows everything then why he always hid?.. And how can he still love Nyonika unconditionally?.. Even after knowing her reality ..he never disrespect her..this was running in Cabir's mind..

Screen freezes on Cabir's shocked face...

Oops!! Another mystery.. Rudra and Nyonika were together ..that was really a jhtaka ..hai na..hehehe ..and Manik knows about Nyonika's intentions?.. Must say ..he is a brave boy ... ;)

Hope you all liked the update..

Don't forget to leave your comments....

Love ..Kajal :)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

162K 12.1K 18
PRIVATE CHAPTERS. Follow me to read ___ "Manik stop!" I mumbled. My voice came out like a whisper "You're drunk!" "Shh..." He breathed as he put his...
68.3K 3.7K 11
#58 in fanfiction 11th & 12 August 2016 Written By Alexa Nee
Manan Os Gallery Kayu

Любовные романы

14K 754 9
#357 in romance on 07.12.2017 #320 in romance on 03.01.2018 #263 in romance on 04.01.2018 #195 in romance on 05.01.2018 Hey guys this is my fourth bo...
25.7K 2K 16
💚All this story original updates are on Wattpad so I would request everyone to read it on wattpad itself and not on any other mirroring site. If you...