2p! Hetalia Scenarios

By Angeline_Loveheart

These are just little Scenerios I found online and wanted to share them with you guys. Hope you enjoy~ P.s. a... More

If you...
Good Side
Childhood Friend
2P! Childhoods
Moving in
Getting A Boyfriend
Heart Broken Reader
Sleeping Problems
Crush
Crush on 2P!
Nicknames :)
Dancing
At a Nightclub
Sick
Fanfiction
Yandere! 2P
2Ps in Jail
Class Project
Wet Paint :3
Kids Again
New School
Dating Advice
Free Time
Nyos!
New relationship
Lip Piercing
Inner Thoughts
Flirting
Detention
Birthday Party
Family Visit
Pool
Death?
Ouija Board
Lust/Flirt
Being hit on
Disneyland
Curly Hair
Roommates
Night Time
Maid Café
Likes and Dislikes
Pick up Line
Summer
Snow
Sleepy
Boy Bands
Hugs
Rules
Tumblr Blogs
Love Rival
Attraction
Crying
Reader in a fight
Wanting kids
Emoticons
2Ps and their 1Ps
Cat Sitting
Annoying
Bad Mood
Duckling? XD
Mario Kart
Mystic Messenger
Road Trip
Soulmates
House Fire
Accident
Heels
Nordics and cuddles
Birth Simulator
Cheated On
Protecting
*Bonus* Nordics
Caught Cheating
Dinner
Sleep
Porch
Clothes
Periods
2Ps as Cats
Meetings
Parents
Hunters
Family Reunion
Treats
Imagine
Creatures
Wonderland
Smash Ultimate
As Parents
Demigods
1P Nyos
Training
Studying
Camping
Spider
Horror Movie
Plus Sized
Rapping
Café
Ghost
Harry Potter
Dragon
Halloween Outfits
Haunted House
Nyo and 2Ps
Stuck
Coming Out
Confident
Housemates
Requests
Awkward

Dirty Dream

9.9K 195 42
By Angeline_Loveheart

2Ps react to having a dirty dream about you and walking in on them

2P!America: "Oh hey gorgeous," He smirked. "...I regret nothin'."

2P!China: As soon as he saw you, his eyes widened and he began quietly giggling. "Babe, you'll never guess what... I was literally just having a dirty dream about you."

2P!England: Instantly, his face flushed bright pink. "O-Oh? You said you heard me say something? Ahahaha..." His laughter was nervous and high-pitched. "Of-Of course not, poppet! I was sleeping rather dreamlessly, I swear it...!"

2P!France: "Oh..." He yawned blearily. "That happens."

2P!Russia: He blushed furiously and attempted to hide his face from you. "I said no such thing..."

2P!Italy: He gazed at you and chuckled lightly. "You were saying some pretty sweet things to me in my dream just now..."

2P!Germany: "Huh?" He looked at you and then looked down at his sleeping position. "Oh... damn, I could'a sworn we were having sex just now..." He laughed it off and proceeded to get up as normal.

2P!Japan: "Now's not a good time," He growled as he got up to push you out of the room - mainly just to hide his flushed appearance.

2P!Canada: Below his breath, he murmured, "Well, fuck." Without thinking, he grabbed a pillow and hurled it at you. "Get out."

2P!Romano: He removed his sleeping mask and blinked at you a few times. "Oh...?" A grin broke across his face. "Darling! I was just having the most lovely dream about you.~"

2P!Austria: He peered at you and smiled mischievously. "Ah, my dear, do you believe in dream interpretation?"

2P!Prussia: His cheeks flamed red the moment he realized it was you. "Geh?! Um, hey! W-What are you doing here?? I'm kind of a mess I'm sorry lemme just-!" Frantically, he bolted out of bed and tried to fix his clothes as well as forget the prior dream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 35 13
Highest Ranking: #1 in othercountries Just a few stories and one-shots with the Hetalians.
43.4K 1.2K 44
So, yeah. This is an Hetalia oneshot book. Requests are closed for now. When they are back up, you can request more than one thing at a time. I will...
9K 276 140
Just a bunch of Hetalia one shots that I've made over the years. I'm still digging through my old stuff to put on here. There's a list at the start a...
132K 4.6K 29
You just left your hometown in order to attend a university in London, England for an entire year. You can't wait for Europe and all the adventures t...